• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Which Universe do you want to be created?

• Total voters
Oh the sequels! I don't know about that. I love the first trilogy. Although the franchise went downhill after that. Still a great franchise though.

I agree that he should only do 1-3. They managed to wrap up the storylines and it was a satisfying ending. 4+ were only there to make more money. And were very lacklustre in comparison.

HWI 219
Hollywood What If Chapter 219

"Why are you here?"

"Huh, that's the question I should be asking you. You're a nobody, how can you even enter this building?"

The two teenagers glared at each other with clear hatred. Their eyes never hid the fact that they hated each other.

Scarlett Johansson stood with her arms crossed like a mean girl.

Across from her was none other than Mara Cohen, Kazir's half-sister on his mother's side.

The two teenagers had last met in an audition. The movie was called Ghost World. It was a black comedy, a small-budget film costing between 7 and 10 million dollars.

Unlike the other actors Kazir hired, Scarlett Johansson was still struggling to find her footing in the industry. Especially now that she was getting older.

Salvatore Barlowe was only one person, and he couldn't handle all of his clients at once, so Scarlett Johansson had another agent take care of her. The name of the agent was Beth Rogers, an agent recently hired by CAA.

Beth Rogers knew that Scarlett Johansson was still under the age of consent and that it was difficult for the girl to find roles because most production companies prefer 18 year olds to cast in their group age.

Scarlett Johansson was still 15. If the production company had to choose between a 15-year-old and an 18-year-old, they would easily choose the latter. Underage actors were difficult to work with.

Scarlett Johansson suffered because of it.

Fortunately, she was cast in Ghost World. The salary was not important, as long as she kept working hard, she knew her time would come.

However, there was a "minor" incident that happened after the audition.

Mara Cohen confronted Scarlett Johansson and screamed that she had stolen her role in Ghost World. That Mara Cohen should have been cast instead of her.

The two began swinging at each other until they were pulling each other's hair.

Elizabeth Cohen and Agent Beth Rogers appeared and stopped them. Fortunately, the ruckus never spread, but the two teens would never forget that incident.

"Are you trying to steal my role again, you bitch?"

"What?"

Scarlett was stunned. She knew the B-word, but she hadn't expected it to be used to describe her. Because she knew she was never a bitch.

"No, you're the bitch! Besides, I heard your audition was terrible! You can't act at all! Your facial expressions are dead and you don't know how to show any emotion! In this industry, the best you can do is become a nameless vase!"

"What did you say!?"

The two shouted at each other.

"I can't believe my brother hired a spoiled bitch like you!" Mara Cohen sneered.

They continued to use the term "bitch" to insult each other.

After experiencing life in Hollywood, Mara realized that her brother was actually a great guy. He was respected by everyone.

In that sense, Mara Cohen was proud of her brother. She wanted to get closer to her brother, but their first meeting was very bad.

It seemed that her brother held a grudge against her mother. Which was confusing. Because her mother was great. Elizabeth Cohen treated Mara preciously, and she loved her mother for it.

Mara Cohen didn't know why her brother hated her mother.

"Brother? I have no idea who you're talking about."

Scarlett frowned. She knew the bitch's last name was Cohen and Scarlett never knew anyone with that last name.

Mara Cohen smiled and raised her chin arrogantly.

"My brother is Kazir Grey. You should be grateful that someone like you was hired by my brother."

"I don't believe you."

Scarlett Johansson shook her head. She studied Mara Cohen and admitted that the bitch was beautiful, but she didn't resemble Kazir at all.

'Kazir is a rugged, handsome, tall and talented man. It is impossible for someone like him to have a sister like this bitch.'

Scarlett thought it was impossible. She giggled and gave Mara a pitiful look.

"I can't believe you're becoming delusional. You're still young, but you're already suffering from a mental illness, what a poor bitch."

"You...!"

"What's going on here?"

Suddenly Elizabeth Cohen appeared. Next to her was Mara's agent from UTA (United Talent Agency). Elizabeth hugged the old man's arm as if they were close... Well, Elizabeth was still single after her last divorce. She dated a few men and had many one-night stands.

Now that she was free from marriage, she could do whatever she wanted. She was not doing anything wrong.

"Mom! Tell this spoiled girl that she's ungrateful! She said she didn't respect my brother, Kazir Grey!"

"I never said that!" Scarlett denied immediately.

Scarlett almost jumped when she realized that Elizabeth's cold gaze was on her. The woman was in her late 40s, but she was still beautiful and healthy. She seemed to take care of her body by exercising.

"Ah, so we meet again. I believe your name is Scarlett Johansson."

Elizabeth Cohen smiled, but it sent shivers down Scarlett's spine.

She wanted to run from this woman. She was dangerous.

"Hey kid, where's your agent?" The old UTA agent asked Scarlett.

"Are you looking for me?"

Scarlett Johansson sighed with relief when she heard Salvatore's voice.

"Salvatore! I'm glad you're here!"

The movie Mara and Scarlett were auditioning for was being financed by Disney. That meant it was a good movie.

Salvatore left Scarlett Johansson in the hallway to say hello to the director and producer and some people he had connections with. Of course, he had to talk to them to make a better impression so that Scarlett Johansson could be cast in the movie.

But when he returned to the hallway, he realized that something bad was happening to his client.

Now both sides have their backups.

"Hello, Agent Salvatore. I'm Elizabeth, Kazir's mother. Thank you for looking after my son."

Immediately, Elizabeth changed her expression and greeted the agent happily.

Even Scarlett was stunned.

'Are you serious? Is she really Kazir's mother? Does that mean this rude bitch is Kazir's sister?'

"Yes, I have heard about you. I can say that Kazir is very lucky to be more like his father than you. Scarlett, let's go."

"Yes!"

The agent didn't bother to speak and led Scarlett away from them. They were at Disney and they didn't want to cause a disturbance.

Elizabeth kept her smile on, but her eyes went cold as she watched them go.

While Scarlett Johnson has a terrible encounter with Kazir Grey half sister Maria Cohen at the same auditioning for Ghost world, which turns out into an all out car fight between the young actress before the auditioning incident occurred on Disney land grounds.
As Maria can't figure out why her half brother dislikes her and her mother do much, without knowing that she abandonment, dysfunctional family issues with her 2 brothers .
While Scarlett Johnson unfortunately gets caught up in Kazir wicked mother drama with the woman giving her the crazy eye's of course.
Great now, young Scarlett has to possibly watch her back again rivial actress Maria and her mother in the Hollywood industry game.
Of Mommy dearest can't f*** around and find out that's Kazir Grey has claws and he's not afraid to use them family or not.
We'll see how it goes next time for our unlikely Kazir Grey and Hollywood industry arena at the meantime.
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 220
Hollywood What If Chapter 220

"Salvatore, Mara's mother wasn't lying? Is she really Kazir's mother?"

Scarlett Johansson asked her agent, whom she followed.

"I hate to say it, but yes. That woman is Kazir's mother. Kazir has already talked to me about his mother and told me that the woman is very cunning. He warned me to stay away from her."

Salvatore Barlowe met Kazir's family in Los Angeles and they were all nice. It was truly a mystery how Kazir and Aaron had half their genes from their mother and yet grew up nice. Maybe their father was the answer.

"I see..." Scarlett felt there was more to the story, but she decided to keep quiet. It was not the time to think about it, she had to concentrate on her audition.

"Scarlett, I need to tell you something. It seems that your chances of getting this role are mediocre."

"What? But this is a movie invested by Disney, they prefer to make wholesome movies about families and children. I'm sure I'll get the part."

"No, you don't understand. I talked to some of the crew and I heard that the director decided to change the script. It seems they want to make the female lead older, at least legal age."

With his connections, Salvatore found out that the movie might have romantic scenes. Not suitable for Scarlett Johansson's age.

"What? But I thought this movie was about a young woman who realizes that she is actually from a royal family... So that's why I saw some older actresses lining up."

The older actresses Scarlett Johansson was talking about were indeed young. However, these actresses were over the age of 18 and were allowed to have kissing scenes.

"That's right. Anyway, you can still audition, but don't get your hopes up. Don't worry, CAA knows a lot of projects you can audition for."

Scarlett nodded weakly, disappointed. She thought this movie was her moment to shine.

Suddenly she thought of Mara Cohen. That bitchy girl.

'Mara Cohen is probably older than me, but she's still not 18. This means that her chances of getting the part are very slim... At least I'm comfortable by that conclusion.'

The movie project they were trying to get was none other than The Princess Diaries. A Disney hit from the early 2000s.

And yes, spoiler alert, the two underage girls didn't get the role. Instead, the one who became the female lead was Anne Hathaway. An actress who recently turned 18.

"Sorry?"

"You apologize too much."

"...I'm sorry."

"I knew your father."

"My father left me when I was born, so..."

"Your father died yesterday on the roof of the Metwopowitan Building-- Pfft, I'm sorry. Let me repeat, your father died yesterday on the roof of the Metropolitan Building."

Angelina Jolie giggled and then apologized after making a mistake.

The cast of Wanted had a script reading and most of the cast was present. If someone was missing, one of the film crew would say their lines to keep the flow going.

Director Kazir Grey watched and listened as they practiced. He let the mistake pass, since it was still a practice. No reason to be angry about it. There was not even a camera to film the scene.

So yes, the actors were relaxed. They were having a relaxing moment as they read their lines.

A few hours later their session was over. They have two more script readings before they start filming... Well, the crew and cast would have two weeks of vacation as Christmas and New Year's were coming up.

Already seven weeks have passed after the premiere of Taken 2 and the movie has currently grossed more than $172.39 million.

The budget for Taken 2 was $45 million. In North America, the box office is almost 4 times the production budget. This means that the movie was a success.

In addition, Paramount intended to release the movie internationally next year. Taken and other movies related to the Continental Cinematic Universe had a good reputation worldwide, and Paramount expected the movie to earn at least $200 million from foreign countries.

"Kazir, can I have your moment?"

Kazir was about to leave the studio when someone called him. He turned to his right and saw Angelina Jolie smiling at him.

"Of course, Angelina. You can ask me anything as long as it's related to the project."

"As expected from our director, you never leave a blind spot."

The woman giggled.

Kazir could not help but stare at the woman's sexy pouting lips. Her lips were seductive...

Angelina sat down next to him and Kazir decided to sit down as well.

"I just want to know if my expression looks fierce enough."

"Hm, let me have a look."

For a moment, the woman's sunny expression disappeared. But then she started giggling again.

"How was it?"

"Well, if you didn't laugh, I might have more time to read your expression. Anyway, how about controlling your gaze? Give me a cold stare."

"Like this?"

"No, not an angry one. A cold look. Here, think of me as an insect, maybe a cockroach."

"But I hate insects, especially cockroaches." The woman replied.

"Never mind, how about a criminal? Look at me as if I were the worst person in the world."

"I'm probably supposed to avoid you and avert my gaze."

"You know what, just stare at me with a lifeless look."

"Like this?"

Angelina's eyelids parted and stared at him boredly. Her pouty lips were pursed.

"Yeah, that's pretty good. Now look at me like that while trying to flirt with me."

"Ah, and I thought I was the only one trying to flirt around here."

"Wait, what?"

Angelina Jolie giggled again and leaned closer to him.

Kazir caught her scent, his mind paused for obvious reasons.

Suddenly he realized something.

"Angelina, are you playing with me?"

"What do you think, Kazir?"

The woman got up and walked out of the studio. She strutted, swaying her hips out of the exit... Kazir's eyes stayed on that ass.

He sighed.

"Angelina Jolie is no amateur. Of course she knew how to give a cold stare."

Meaning the woman was just teasing him.

Which Scarlet Johnson and Maria both lose the role to the upcoming princess Diaries actress Anne Hathaway aka Catwomen of Nolan's Batman Begins trilogy .
Meantime, Ms.Angelina proves to be the most vexing, minx of a woman in teasing hotshot director Kazir Grey, which Kazir Grey is definitely waxing that sultry, minx of a woman and future Ms Smith/ ex Ms Pitt of the Assassin spy couple in the r rated action rom com comedy film. After the filming of the Wanted film of the CCU verse World.
We'll see how it goes next time for our Kazir Grey and company at the meantime.
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 221
Hollywood What If Chapter 221

Industrial Light & Magic(ILM), a certain company that were very famous in the industry. To be precise, it was a company that produced special/visual effects for Hollywood movies.

This company was founded by George Lucas. The purpose of this company was actually for the special effects for Star Wars movies. At that time, the special effects in Star Wars were already an amazing achievement. In 1977, it was very hard to replicate. Maybe that is one of the reasons why Star Wars became a blockbuster, a unique blockbuster.

The company's VFX (visual effects) business took off after that. Since then, they have worked on many movies and dominated the industry. Most projects that needed special effects would look for them because their technology was indeed more advanced than others.

Harry Potter franchise.

The Mummy franchise.

The Mission: Impossible franchise.

The Back to the Future franchise.

If listed, these titles could fill an entire newspaper. One thing was for sure, Industrial Light & Magic ruled Hollywood in VFX. That was the truth.

Perhaps only Weta Workshop or Weta Studio could compete with ILM. Weta Workshop was the studio responsible for the special effects in Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, King Kong, and Avatar.

Weta Workshop was also one of the first studios to use motion capture technology. They used it to transform Andy Serkis into Gollum. They also used it to turn the cast of Avatar into blue aliens. The same thing happened in Planet of the Apes.

At the moment, Kazir Grey entered the Industrial Light & Magic studio. Next to him was his assistant, Erica Mendez. He wanted to see the progress on the scenes he had requested.

Some of the scenes in Wanted required special effects. Especially the bullet time, the scenes where the bullets were floating in the air in slow motion. Kazir Grey wanted to make the scenes as realistic as possible.

Industrial Light & Magic was the only place he could turn. Weta Workshop was based in New Zealand, and Kazir didn't have the time to travel there.

The production budget of Wanted was set at $75 million, and 1/3 of that budget would probably go to Industrial Light & Magic to create satisfying special effects.

"Director Grey, good to see you again."

"Jerome."

Kazir shook the man's hand. The person in front of him was Jerome Dawson, the studio head of Industrial Light & Magic.

Kazir Grey and Erica Mendez followed the man, leading them into a large studio where a group of people were editing the trajectories of bullets on their computers.

Frame by frame, they were building the scene. ILM already had a frame animation of the bullet from a long time ago, so they didn't have a hard time replicating it.

"This is our progress for ten days, what do you think?"

Jerome Dawson set up a computer for them to watch. The scene playing on the computer was of a sniper's bullet flying through the air in a cool motion.

"It's not that bad. Let's set up the contract. My lawyer and agent will be at the studio tomorrow."

"That's good to hear, director."

There was no need to delay. Kazir had already chosen to work with ILM. They were the best VFX company for decades to come. He trusted them.

After watching the minute-long scene for the fifth time, Kazir stood up and looked around at the crew. Most of them were using a program whose name he had no idea.

Kazir left the studio and Erica Mendez followed him.

"Sir, is that all? We just spent half an hour here."

"Erica, you have known me for almost four years now. I'm sure you know why."

"Well, you're an introvert and you never leave your office unless it's related to your movies."

"That's right."

The two walked down the hall.

As they walked, Kazir saw two people he recognized. However, he didn't have much interaction with them. One thing was for sure, he respected one of them.

Three people were talking near the exit of the building. One was a stranger to Kazir while the two were known personalities.

"I think, I think I know that girl. Where have I seen her before?"

Erica muttered weakly, wondering.

George Lucas was talking to a middle-aged woman who seemed to be trying to convince him.

Next to the middle-aged woman was a young woman, perhaps an 18-year-old woman.

Kazir knew the young woman, it was Natalie Portman. The woman who won the Oscar for Best Actress for her performance in Black Swan.

Natalie Portman had appeared in many films, but Kazir knew her best as Padme Amidala in the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Evey Hammond in V For Vendetta, and Jane Foster in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Anyway, Kazir felt that the conversation between the two adults was not going very well.

"George, why don't you increase Natalie's screen time in the Star Wars sequel? I think she has an important role to play in the trilogy."

'Indeed, Padme Amidala plays an important role. She was the real mother of Luke Skywalker. Aight, no need to spoil people.' Kazir couldn't help but monologue in his mind.

"I understand, Claire, I will try what I can."

George Lucas smiled, not taking her seriously. He had many people who asked him for favors.

The famous director looked away and realized that someone was actually approaching them. Kazir knew it might be awkward, but he wanted to say hello to George Lucas, he just wanted to.

"You're Kazir Grey, right? The director of Taken and The Bourne Identity."

"Yes, Mr. Lucas."

"You can call me George, we are both directors."

"I'm a fan of Star Wars."

"I'm glad to hear that."

The two directors greeted each other, ignoring the middle-aged woman.

However, the middle-aged woman was not angry at all. Instead, she smiled amiably and took out a business card.

"Hello Director Grey, I'm Claire Gilmore. I'm Natalie Portman's agent. I work at CAA."

"Oh, so you're from CAA." Kazir was a little surprised.

HWI 222
Hollywood What If Chapter 222

Kazir hadn't expected the middle-aged woman to be an agent, and a CAA agent at that.

Kazir rarely visited CAA, so he didn't know their agents very well, except for famous ones like Kevin Huvane and Pat Kingsley.

Kazir extended his hand and decided to take the card. He handed it to Erica Mendez and the assistant put it in her pocket.

Claire Gilmore was a little disappointed that Kazir never bothered to read her contact information, but she kept her smile on.

"I'm Jewish like you, Kazir. I hope we can work together."

"Okay..." Kazir nodded.

'... That's awkward. She basically used her race to make an impression.'

Kazir was never close to his Jewish side because his mother was never around for most of his adult life. Also, his mother never took him to any Jewish gatherings.

"Sir Lucas."

"Just call me George."

"Well, George, I have to go now. It's nice to meet you, haha, I just wanted to say hello and tell you I'm a fan. I apologize if I interrupted your conversation."

"Kazir, it's not that bad. George and I are just having a light conversation." Claire explained.

"Then I'll say goodbye, Claire, George and--"

Kazir glanced at the young Natalie Portman and stopped when he realized that the young woman was staring at him. She had that dreamy look in her eyes.

"Natalie, right?"

"Ah, Y- Yes! Take care, Director."

The woman suddenly blushed and stammered. She hadn't expected to meet such a hot guy today, someone who oozed confidence and humility.

Kazir Grey didn't know what happened and didn't bother to think too much about it.

What he didn't know was that Natalie Portman was charmed... Natalie met a lot of handsome men in the industry, but Kazir Grey had this serious/boring/otherworldly aura... As if the man never considered himself part of this timeline. She couldn't explain it well.

One thing was for sure, she was interested in him. Kazir's appearance fulfilled all her needs in a man. Besides, Kazir was a successful man who had made box office movies in the last few years. He was a famous man.

If there was one thing that Natalie Portman was sad about, it was the fact that Kazir Grey was a busy guy and never liked to go to parties. This meant that their chances of seeing each other again were slim.

Another thing was that Kazir Grey had his principles. He would never have a relationship with a young woman under 20 years old. Natalie Portman deduced this from the man's actions and the rumors about him.

Her eyes followed the man as he left the building with his assistant. For some obvious reason, her heart quickened. She unconsciously touched her chest and felt her heart pounding.

The sensation was strange, but she didn't want to forget it.

"Nat, are you okay? Your face is flushed."

Claire, who was standing next to her, asked her client worriedly.

"Me? Yeah, I'm fine Claire."

Natalie Portman smiled, trying to hide her emotions, and her blush gradually faded. But her heart was still beating fast.

"I'll try to talk to George, you can wait for me at the entrance."

"Thanks, Claire."

A few minutes after Claire talked to George Lucas, the agent studied her client, who was staring out of nowhere, perhaps thinking about something.

Claire sighed and walked over to Natalie.

"Natalie, let's go."

"Alright."

"I apologize if you need to see this. You see, it's my job to make sure you're never bullied or taken for granted. You're young, and I have to protect you. Star Wars is a culture, and it's your biggest chance to be famous."

Claire had to be shameless to get her client more screen time. She believed Natalie was a talented girl.

For that, Claire would never hesitate to use her race as a Jew to make a better impression. Maybe she took advantage of it, but she had to. This business was brutal to little people.

"I understand Claire. I'm grateful for your hard work. I promise I'll do my best on this project. I love Star Wars too."

Natalie hugged her agent, knowing that her agent took all the brunt just for the betterment of her clients.

... However, Natalie Portman could not forget Kazir. His appearance earlier had shaken her to the core.

Perhaps it was love at first sight for the young woman.

"Muah~"

Angelina Jolie playfully blew a kiss in front of the mirror. She fixed her makeup and put lip gloss on her lips. She was confident that Kazir would notice her lip gloss.

After all, Kazir always looked at her lips. It was actually fun to play with the director.

"I'm sure he'll like it."

Angelina Jolie and Kazir Grey met a few times at the parties. Most of the time, Angelina would make the first move and talk to the director. She noticed that Kazir liked to stare at her pouty lips. She loved that about him, and she knew the director was attracted to her.

But after many encounters, the man never did anything! He was clueless as hell!

He never asked for her number. He never invited her to his home. He didn't even try to hug her or force her into a relationship!

This made Angelina angry with the director. If she didn't know that Kazir was attracted to her, she might think that the director was actually gay.

But out of nowhere she received an invitation from Grey Pictures! She wasn't expecting it at all.

With this opportunity, Angelina decided to prove herself as a woman. That she had the beauty and power to seduce a stoic man like Kazir Grey.

She didn't know if fate was playing with her because Angelina had just divorced her ex-husband Jonny Lee Miller and was suffering from depression.

She admitted that she wanted to use Kazir as a way to move on from her ex-husband.

Kazir Grey meets with star struck actress Natalie Portman ( considering he should recognize the signs himself, since he's a Hollywood celebrity in his own right with all the chad energy he's oozing apparently, but Kazir Grey focus on meeting with his own celebrity fan Star Wars legend himself George Lucas and Natalie Portman PA agent Carlile and that's was just awkward between the 2 people.
Unexpectedly, Angelina Jolie uses Kazir Grey to proves she's still got it , Angelina girl you never lost it in the first place, but using Kazir Grey since he's got an excellent poker face for this business. Since Angelina had her divorce from Jonny Miller left her a little bit down in the self esteem department?
We'll see how it goes next time for our Kazir Grey and Hollywood shenigans at the meantime.
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
HWI 223
Hollywood What If Chapter 223

"Good morning, Miss Jolie." The male intern greeted Angelina, trying his best not to look at her sexy dress. A short, backless dress with spaghetti straps... Due to her smooth back, it seemed that Angelina Jolie was not wearing a bra.

"Good morning." Angelina smiled and greeted him back. She almost giggled when she noticed the young intern blushing.

Women love attention. It was a universal fact that was hard to deny.

A beautiful woman like Angelina Jolie could easily get the attention of any man she met on the street. She had a well-endowed body and her features were attention-grabbing.

She did her best to quit drugs and focus on her work instead. After her divorce, she was depressed and felt she might go back to using drugs.

Fortunately, Grey Pictures contacted her and she was able to focus on her current project. She was currently single...and ready to mingle.

Lately, she had this fantasy that she wanted to fulfill.

Kazir Grey was quite popular with the opposite sex, but the man was stoic and he was the type who didn't date casually. He was a famous director in industry, not just because of his filmography, but also because of his appearance.

He was strict and hardworking. His accomplishments were amazing. His Hangover was the highest grossing R-rated movie of all time with $586 million worldwide.

Even The Matrix, which came out this year, could not compete with that, grossing only $465 million.

That in itself was something to be proud of. Working with the director last week and watching his work, Angelina Jolie noticed that Kazir was very attractive while he was working.

She couldn't explain it well. She just liked it when Kazir was serious about his work, it was attractive for some reason.

The two had met a few times and were acquaintances. To be honest, Angelina tried to seduce the man when she was single. Even when she was married, she also tried to seduce the man.

But Kazir was like an old hard tree, impossible to bend. This upset her pride. She wanted Kazir to apologize and make up for his mistakes.

Lately, for some reason, she even dreamed about him, which was good because it kept her from getting depressed. She stopped thinking about drugs after working with Kazir.

'... This is stupid, I just had a few conversations with this cold man and now I can't forget him... This is stupid. This is not a highschool love story.'

She thought to herself as she smiled her way through the studio. She noticed that the crew was already working early in the morning.

Angelina's assistant was late because the actress had decided to go to work early without informing her assistant.

"Hey... Erica, order a black coffee today. I feel like I need some strong caffeine to wake me up."

Angelina turned to her right and found Kazir yawning. It seemed that he hadn't slept properly again.

Well, it was common for directors to be sleep-deprived when they were working on their film projects. It was a fact that everyone in the industry knew. Directors were always sleep-deprived.

"Good morning, Kazir."

Angelina greeted the director bubbly and leaned in gently.

"Good morning, Angelina."

Kazir waved and then looked at his schedule for the day.

"..."

Angelina couldn't help but pout when Kazir didn't bother to look at her. She wore that dress just for him.

'... He didn't even look at my cleavage.

Her pride as a woman wouldn't let her. She continued to smile and moved closer to him.

Kazir caught her scent and cocked his head.

"Do you have a question?"

"Tch, nothing."

She rolled her eyes and left. As expected, Kazir Grey was basically stupid when it came to his job. He didn't care about anything that wasn't related to his job...

What a strange guy. She thought in frustration.

Kazir looked at the woman and decided to call her.

"By the way, Angelina."

"What is it?" Angelina asked irritated.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say that you look pretty in that dress. Well, you are always pretty. Go to your trailer and talk to the costume designer about changing your clothes, we have a rehearsal."

Kazir told her before calling Harold and talking to him, leaving Angelina stunned.

"What? Huh? Eh?"

"This is stupid! Cringe... Very stupid, I'm not young anymore. Why am I acting like I'm in my teens? This is stupid."

She said to herself as she walked to her trailer. It was unfortunate that she had to change her dress, but she had to do it because it was her job... Of course, it was not because Kazir praised her in her dress.

The set/background was slowly built by the crew. This was still a rehearsal and the official shooting of Wanted would start next year.

After this week, the crew would have their long-awaited vacation.

Kazir glanced at the trailer Angelina was in, scratching his head in confusion.

'Women are really hard to understand. It's winter and it's still early. But she is wearing a short backless dress that only covered her legs, that's super cold.' He thought to himself.

The rehearsal began as Ben Affleck, Morgan Freeman and other actors arrived.

'Now I have to contact Liam and the others' assistants to make a schedule for shooting their scenes. I have to make it quick and short because most of them are busy.'

Viggo Mortensen was busy with Lord Of The Rings, he spent his days in New Zealand. That country was really beautiful and breathtaking. The scenery in that country was like something out of a fantasy novel.

As for Matt Damon, he was about to start filming Ocean's Eleven. Kazir thought of using this franchise to expand the Continental Cinematic Universe. Unfortunately, Ocean's Eleven was based on Ocean's 11, a 1960 American heist movie. Kazir was unable to acquire the copyright to this old film.

Liam Neeson starred in a black comedy with Oliver Patt and Sandra Bullock.

Yes, the protagonists of the Continental Cinematic Universe were all busy. But they would definitely open a schedule to shoot their scenes. After all, they had signed a contract.

They were also interested in the outcome of this movie.

++++++

[I will post two chapters later. There was a typhoon here in my country, and the Internet and electricity are unstable here in my area. Although the weather is good today, it's sunny. Anyway, the biggest reason why I can't update is my laziness...]

[Reading this chapter makes me want to slam my head against the wall. Like, what the fuck is wrong with me?]

HWI 224
Hollywood What If Chapter 224

In the month of December, only two movies had good performances.

The first was The Green Mile, starring Tom Hanks and Michael Clarke Duncan. The movie was based on Stephen King's novel of the same name.

A story set on death row in a Southern prison, where the gentle giant John possesses the mysterious power to heal people's ailments. When the head guard, Paul, recognizes John's gift, he tries to help stop the condemned man's execution. (IMDb)

Michael Clarke Duncan received an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actor for his role in this film. Honestly, he deserved to win Best Supporting Actor, but most members of the Academy voted for Michael Caine for his role in The Cider House Rules.

The Green Mile grossed over $18 million in its first week. By the last day of the year, it had grossed $67 million.

The second movie that did well was Stuart Little. December was the time when families could have a wonderful bonding with the whole family. Of course, it was also a good time for theaters.

Stuart Little was rated PG-13, and young children could watch the movie with their parents' guidance, which gave the movie a better box office. Kids prefer to see this kind of movie.

Aaron Grey's kid actually loves this movie. The little girl even asked for a mouse as a pet for a while.

Stuart Little was about a talking mouse who was adopted by a family... That was the synopsis.

Anyway, the first week box office of Stuart Little was $15 million. It was released on December 17, 1999. When December 31 came, the movie had accumulated $68 million at the box office, only one million for it to become noice...

December 24, 1999

"The world is going to end--!!!"

"Huh?"

Kazir frowned as he got out of his car. He parked his car in the parking lot near his favorite bar.

The crew was on vacation and it would be another two weeks before the official shooting would start. Being the type of guy who loves to spend his life in a lonely office, Kazir decided to relax at his favorite bar.

His Christmas Eve was very... sad.

However, the streets of Los Angeles were a little rough these days.

Hundreds of protesters were shouting that the end of the world was near. They have these cards with words on them about the end of the world.

Apparently the year 2000 would never come because the world would end at midnight on December 31, 1999.

The fact that a lot of people believed this was quite frightening. There were fanatics everywhere, handing out pamphlets and telling people to repent.

'Spoiler alert, the world did not end. January 1, 2000 will definitely come and I'll be celebrating the new year in my office watching Titanic... A very fun thing to do, alone.'

Kazir Grey sighed... Aaron and his family went to Boracay to celebrate Christmas.

As for his Dad, he has a business venture in Europe and will not return until next year.

So yes, Kazir didn't choose to be alone. His relatives have their own lives and he respects them. He was happy that his brother and father were living their lives without worries.

"H- Hey, you, I want you to take these pearls! This is the only way for you to survive the Day of Judgment! Don't worry, it will only cost you 50 dollars!" The man tried to sell his dirty beads to Kazir, he had the eyes of a fanatic who believed he was doing something right.

"No thanks."

'I can buy a Kodak film for that amount.'

Kazir didn't bother to listen and entered the bar. As he entered the bar, he realized that many people were having a lonely Christmas Eve just like him. He felt better knowing that some people were suffering the same as he was...

He looked around and found an empty seat. Comforting jazz music played in the background.

Kazir ordered a gin to remind himself that his life was very lonely and bitter. But he didn't regret it.

It was better for him to live a lonely life than to have a relationship that would lead to his downfall. His marriage to Cassandra Hoecrap didn't end well.

Two hours later, another person entered the bar to have a drink. It was a woman wearing a black cocktail dress and red heels. She had a fashionable winter jacket over her cocktail dress to keep out the cold.

She was a little tipsy. She was probably at a Christmas party, but left after losing interest in the party.

She was none other than Angelina Jolie. The woman found this bar and decided to drink more.

"I want a white wine," she said, unknowingly sitting next to Kazir.

"Coming right up." The bartender said, preparing her drink.

"Christmas... My Christmas is cold. Everyone in the party had a partner... So I have to leave early because it's embarrassing, I have no partner." The woman sighed. It was awkward to bring another man in a formal party especially when Angelina just recently divorced.

"Yeah, I have the same problem," Kazir muttered.

Suddenly they recognized each other's voice. They looked at each other and they were both surprised.

"Hm?"

"You?"

"Angelina, what are you doing here?" Kazir asked.

"Tch, don't ask me why. It's obvious I want to drink." She clicked her tongue... blushing slightly.

"... Okay." The man nodded and left her alone.

Angelina took her wine and sipped it, then stole a glance at the man next to her.

"And you? Why are you here?"

"I have no one to spend Christmas with. My father and brother are busy."

"I see..." Angelina swallowed. She glanced at Kazir. Indeed, this man is handsome as fuck. He is her type.

She suddenly had an idea.

She realized that this could be her chance...

'Will destiny help me to get closer to this man?'

She didn't know the answer, but she knew that nothing would happen if she kept quiet.

"Then how about spending it with me?" Perhaps because of the power of alcohol, Angelina was brave tonight.

"Pfft--" Kazir nearly spit out his drink and coughed.

"Hey, that's not nice. Why are you reacting like that?" She pouted, her lips glistening from the alcohol.

"Angelina, I'm a man of principle. I will never have a relationship with a married woman."

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

They stared at each other for a moment. Then Angelina started to laugh.

"You silly, I'm single. I am divorced from my husband. Well, the divorce is still pending, but both of us are already sure that we are not going to continue our relationship. We don't love each other anymore. We are separated."

"Then...?" Kazir was under the influence of alcohol as he had been drinking gin for two hours.

"So what do you think?" The woman chuckled and whispered in his ear.

Kazir swallowed hard. His answer was...

+++++

[Oh God, maybe some of you will be angry with me. Sorry, but I have to say it anyway. This chapter actually has an R-18 version, but you can only read it on Patreon if you subscribe to me. Yes, I'm promoting my Patreon. I gotta make money guys, I have bills to pay and I have to put food on the table.]

As the boy from 8 would say who didn't even want your dirty scene +18

o en español

al cabo que ni queria tu mugrosa escena +18.
además seguro fue bien mala.

pd the chapter was good

For being an adult fic. I'm strangely more interested in Kazir movies than the romance subplots.

HWI 225
Hollywood What If Chapter 225

"By the way, belated Merry Christmas." The receptionist greeted the assistant director.

"Thank you," Assistant Director Simone Palenque smiled and entered the building.

They had a day off yesterday, Christmas, to celebrate the holiday...

Unlike the other crew members, Simone Palenque didn't ask for a vacation. He wanted to show Director Grey that he was serious about his job and wanted to continue working.

In fact, he hoped that Director Grey would choose to promote him to director. Simone Palenque understood how hard it was to make a movie.

It costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to make a professional movie. Napoleon Dynamite, Kazir's first comedy, cost half a million. That was something Simon could never raise.

To make a movie, he needed an investor. Someone who would trust him and invest money to make a movie.

He knew that Fremont Smith couldn't become a director without the help and guidance of Kazir Grey.

Simone hoped he would get the same treatment. So right now he is working hard to prove himself.

He did not ask for an immediate answer. For three or five years he was happy to work for Kazir as long as he helped him become a director. He was young anyway.

According to stereotypes, directors were old because they had to gain experience before they could start their own projects.

He was happy if he could become a director before the age of 35.

Simone Palenque stepped into the elevator and hit the floor where the director's office was.

Note that Grey Pictures only leased five floors of this building. This company had just started five years ago, and they were still trying to build their foundation. The good thing was that their performance got better every year.

Maybe next year they would have their own building.

Simone got off the elevator and walked to the office door.

Most of the employees were on vacation, so the building was quiet.

"Who is it?"

"Director, it's me, Simone. I've finished evaluating our budget for renting and building the background sets."

"Come in."

Simone Palenque opened the door to find Kazir sipping coffee. It seemed that the director woke up early, as he was already in his suit and looking good.

"Here are the documents, sir."

"Thank you," Kazir took a look, read some of the words and nodded.

"You did a good job."

"Thank you, Director." Simone was pleased to hear Kazir praise him.

"Kazir, babe? Have you found my thong? I can't find it, I thought I bought a pair. It seems I only bought one, too bad, it's soaking because of you."

A woman's voice sounded from Kazir's room. This office had a room and a shower since the director lived here.

Angelina came out of the room in her nightgown. She looked bright and fresh after waking up, there was something about what happened yesterday that made her feel better. She was in a good mood after a good d*cking from Kazir.

"Babe, have you seen my..."

Angelina stopped immediately when she saw that there was another person in the room.

She looked at Kazir and blushed. She returned to the room and closed the door.

"..."

Simone was stunned. His mind almost stopped working.

"Is that... Is that Angelina Jolie?

He then looked at Director Kazir Grey. Looking for answer.

"You can go now."

"Yes." He replied quickly and walked out of the office in a second.

"Wow, that's crazy."

Simone muttered. He remembered that Director Grey was still working on Christmas Eve before he left the building.

Two days later, Angelina Jolie had already spent a night in his office!

"It's really amazing to be a director." The young assistant was determined to be one.

"Kazir, what the hell? Why didn't you say there was actually a person in your office?" Angelina was angry as she came out of the room and confronted him.

"Because you're so beautiful when you sleep. I don't want to disturb you because I know you're tired."

"T- Then you should have... Wait, are you trying to make me feel better so I'll forget what you did to me?"

Kazir stood up and hugged her, Angelina closed her mouth. She wanted to talk but Kazir hugged her. She laid her head on his chest.

"Are you still sore?"

"Yes. But it feels so good."

This was the best sex of her life. She hadn't expected that the one who would bring her to multiple orgasms would be the stoic and boring man in front of her.

They spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day f*cking in his apartment and office.

They first had sex in his apartment before Kazir took her to his office for efficiency. Apparently he had work to do... Angelina didn't know what to say, but she came so much that she didn't hold it against him.

The man was indeed a great lover.

"You should rest. We are still on vacation and you can sleep in my office if you want."

"Okay." She said meekly, very sweet.

"As for the two thongs you're talking about, they are all wet. Maybe you don't remember."

"Hm." She nodded and spent a few minutes in his embrace.

"I want to eat, I'm hungry." She pouted and rubbed her head against his chest.

"I already ordered chow mein. You eat Chinese food, right?"

"Yeah..." She wrapped her arms around him and giggled.

'The decision I made two days ago is the best decision I ever made in my life. I will never regret it, not even in the future.' She giggled and cuddled with the hunk.

After that they had a sloppy kiss before Angelina was pinned to the table. They spent some time grinding against each other.

Their Chinese food arrived later and they ate it with gusto. They were too hungry and ate the whole thing.

After that they had sex again. From Christmas to New Year's, the man and woman rarely left the office. This was the best week for Angelina Jolie. She was deeply loved and she became confident in herself. After that she never thought about drugs again. She realized that there are better things than drugs.

++++

[Alright, for the record, I wrote this chapter on November last year, and I have no idea what I'm doing. I already posted 3 chapters today. So yeah, fuck this shit, I'm out.]

HWI 226
Hollywood What If Chapter 226

"And cut! Let's reshoot this scene after a ten-minute break. Tell the make-up artists to make you look sweaty and exhausted."

Kazir announced and the actors stopped acting. Their assistants provided them with drinks according to their preferences.

The scene they were about to shoot was the one where Wesley Gibson shot the wings of a fly.

Wesley Gibson was shitless and scared because there was a gun pointed at his skull while he was trying to shoot the fly. He was supposed to be sweating, scared, something Kazir suggested to Ben Affleck.

As the cast rested, Morgan Freeman approached Kazir.

"Kazir, I know I'm getting too much, but I want to thank you again."

"Morgan, all I do is recommend the right actor. You shouldn't thank me."

Morgan Freeman was cast in Bruce Almighty, which would be released in the summer of 2000.

Sony-Columbia was confident in this movie and they promoted it even though it was still early in the year.

First of all, the protagonist was Jim Carrey and his box office appeal was strong. Based on that, they knew that Bruce Almighty would do well at the box office.

On top of that, the screenwriter of this movie was Kazir Grey! Everybody knew that every script written by Kazir was successful.

From Se7en, directed by David Fincher.

Napoleon Dynamite II. And the sequel that was to be released this summer.

The Hangover Part 2 grossed over half a million dollars at the worldwide box office.

Meet The Parents was acquired by Paramount and grossed $330 million on a production budget of only $55 million.

In addition, Kazir has written all of the films he has directed. And they have all been blockbusters.

Sony-Columbia was confident that Bruce Almighty would be the face of this year's comedy, other than Napoleon Dynamite III, of course.

Morgan Freeman had always had the role of the old, mature guy, and frankly, he always nailed that role. Studios would usually hire him just to be that mature old guy in their movies.

Morgan Freeman took advantage of that, and now he had a lot of roles that had to do with being a mature old guy.

He heard from Sony-Columbia that Kazir had recommended him for Bruce Almighty.

"I said that I want to work with you again, and I didn't expect the time to come."

With an invitation and a good salary from Grey Pictures, Morgan Freeman happily accepted the role of Sloan. Kazir's films were all hot, and Morgan wanted to be a part of it.

"I'm happy to hear that."

The two talked for a few minutes before Morgan excused himself. He didn't expect the screenwriter he met a few years ago to be the most-sought director.

Even Michael Bay could not compete with Kazir in status and fame. The explosion-lover director began his film career in 1995, the same year as Kazir.

Michael Bay directed Bad Boys, The Rock and many action movies. While Kazir focused on comedy for two years, Michael Bay became influential among action movie fans.

However, this position was overtaken by Kazir Grey. There was a discussion about both of them, people could not help but compare them as they became famous at the same time.

If Michael Bay focused on explosive scenes where everything explodes and burns to pieces, then Kazir focused on realistic hand-to-hand combat and shootouts. They have different styles.

Kazir looked around and his eyes landed on the woman wearing a brown tank top and pants.

Angelina Jolie noticed someone staring at her. She turned and found Kazir. She bit her lip and grinned, then returned a flirtatious look before talking to the makeup artist again.

"... Did something happen while we were on vacation?"

Harold Witsend appeared beside Kazir. He noticed that something was different between Kazir and Angelina.

"What do you mean?"

"Angelina was stealing glances at you the whole time we were filming. I know that the reason you stopped filming was because Angelina mistakenly stared at the camera. To be precise, she was staring at you who was staring at the monitor through the camera."

"Well..."

It seemed that a veteran like Harold Witsend knew a lot about people's mentality. Maybe being a producer had changed his perception.

"Not only that, her looks are strange. Like, she gives you the 'fuck-me' look."

"Let's just say we got closer after the vacation."

Harold just nodded. There was no need to ask more. It was already obvious from their interactions.

"By the way, I heard from 20th Century Fox that they already have an actress to play the female lead in Legally Blonde."

Legally Blonde was another script Kazir sold to 20th Century Fox.

He recommended two actresses for the lead roles, and they were Reese Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz. These two actresses had good box office appeal and could carry the movie with their fame.

"I don't know if you're interested, but I'm going to tell you anyway." Harold knew about Reese Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz and their past relationship with Kazir.

Frankly, Harold was impressed that Kazir would recommend them even though their relationships were over.

"Reese Witherspoon got the role. The crew had trouble deciding between Cameron Diaz and Reese Witherspoon. But the director preferred Reese, so she got it."

Kazir listened quietly.

'I guess Cameron Diaz lost again.'

Cameron Diaz wanted to steal the role from Reese Witherspoon to get her revenge. But it seemed that Legally Blonde would still be part of Reese Witherspoon's filmography. Sometimes fate was hard to change, no matter how hard you tried.

HWI 227
Hollywood What If Chapter 227

"Okay, let's start shooting!"

Director Grey announced and the set fell silent. When filming, it was standard procedure for the crew to keep their mouths shut.

"I-I don't know what you're saying." Wesley Gibson (Ben Affleck), his face pale, shook his head.

"Shoot the wings of the flies." Sloan (Morgan Freeman) glanced at the trash can, motioning for Wesley to prove if he was worthy of joining the infamous Fraternity.

"Ah, I was thinking of something else-" Wesley shut his mouth immediately as he felt cold metal against the back of his head. The gun was ready to blow his head off at any moment.

"Either you shoot or I will." Said the killer behind him.

Wesley Gibson's expression turned frightened--

"Cut!!"

Kazir announced another cut and the shoot didn't last a minute. The crew started talking again and the actors' personal assistants approached the actors.

Ben Affleck knew he had made a mistake, so he approached the director and asked for guidance.

"Ben, I need to show you something."

In this case, Ben Affleck knew that his status was nothing compared to Kazir Grey. He was standing in front of a talented director.

Ben Affleck knew this movie was his moment to shine and he didn't want to lose it. Filming had only started three days earlier and Ben Affleck could have been fired if he had done anything inappropriate on the set.

Of course, Grey Pictures had to pay for the breach of contract, but the company probably had no problem doing that, especially if Ben Affleck was not worthy of the role.

The reason he got the role was because of his box office appeal. People knew more about him than the upcoming Orlando Bloom.

Ben Affleck nodded earnestly as he watched his expression on the screen... He didn't deliver it right.

"Ben, what do you think would happen if something like this happened in real life? If this happened to you in real life, knowing that with one trigger your brain matter would splatter all over the floor? What would you do?"

Kazir asked him gently. The filming had just started and there was no need to scare the young man... Uh, Ben Affleck was only three years younger than him, by the way.

Ben was 28, while Kazir was 31.

"I will probably get scared and my heart rate will go up. My face will turn red or pale with fear and nervousness... I may beg for my life." Ben Affleck said, thinking deeply.

"Well, that's the normal reaction. In this case, Wesley Gibson is still an ordinary office worker. He never touched a gun, and he has a depressed life."

Ben Affleck's current appearance reflected this. The man had an unshaven face and his hair was unkempt.

Even his mood was depressed. It seemed that Ben Affleck was taking the role seriously. As for how he did it, Kazir had no idea. But he loved the devotion.

"Try to move your eyes around, keep your breathing thin. I'm sure you can control your face to open up some veins and make your face red."

This kind of acting was usually taught in acting classes. Controlling your breath to make you face red... Surely Ben Affleck took acting classes, right?

Before filming resumed, Kazir caught Angelina Jolie stealing glances at him... Kazir frowned slightly, but decided to keep his composure.

His job as a director was to keep the filming going and get as much footage as possible and put it together into a movie. It was not that easy.

"Shoot the flies, take 9, lights, camera, action!"

The clapperboard signaled the start of the shoot.

This time, Ben Affleck did better. Kazir didn't stop filming, and the scene reached the moment when Sloan handed Wesley a gun.

"I-I can't even see it!"

"One... Two..." The hitman started the countdown. His gun on the back of Wesley's head.

With extreme nervousness, a pathetic grunt escaped Wesley's mouth and he pulled the trigger.

Wesley Gibson began firing bullet after bullet into the trash can, hoping for a miracle.

He gasped and leaned against the wall. He searched for the medicine that kept his heart rate normal. He wanted to devour a handful of pills to ease the pain.

While he was having a nervous breakdown, Sloan grabbed the flies and inspected them.

He handed the flies to a gasping Wesley, and the man was stunned.

"That's impossible." He muttered between inhalations.

The flies were struggling to move, as their wings were missing.

"A lot of things were impossible for you before today," Sloan replied.

"Cut! Well done, this is over!"

The crew began to clap, knowing that another scene was over. Then, as usual, they went about their business.

The actors' personal assistants approached their respective clients.

Ben Affleck thanked his assistant and swallowed a bottle of water. He was sweating and exhausted. He was so focused on acting that he really started to sweat.

He was more on the action side of the industry, but he could pull off some dramas if he wanted to, like Gone Girl.

But honestly. Ben Affleck should do more action movies. His look and aesthetic is more suited to action movies.

In fact, Kazir heard that Ben Affleck was interested in auditioning for Pearl Harbor, which was to be directed by Michael Bay.

It was a movie based on history, although Michael Bay romanticized the movie so much that it became a love triangle...

Well, the movie was pretty good and entertaining.

"Are you okay?" Kazir asked Ben.

"Yeah, haha, I just feel like I'm getting better. I guess working with a talented director like you helps."

Ben Affleck thought he had a breakthrough at that moment.

"No matter how many times you praise me, I will still not increase your screen time."

The two guys started to laugh.

++++

[I'll post another chapter later.]

HWI 228
Hollywood What If Chapter 228

January in the year 2000 had no good movies, nothing promising. Small production companies usually scheduled their movies at this time, hoping that their movies would make a profit.

Kazir was always busy in January because he had a filming schedule around this time every year.

His movies were released in the summer, September and November. This created a constant schedule for him to start his next project early the next year.

Kazir was a different breed because he had a project to shoot every year. He was dedicated to his work and loved his job very much.

There were times when crew members quit because they couldn't keep up with Kazir's annual projects. This man never took a vacation in the last six years.

While Kazir was busy with his project, Fremont Smith, the director of Taken 2, received so many offers from different companies.

Fremont was mostly busy preparing for the Taken 2 celebration party that would take place on February 3rd.

Taken 2 has already grossed $216 million in North America.

In addition, its international performance was astounding. In just 50 days of release, the international box office had already surpassed the North American box office with $239 million.

The thing was, Taken was very popular outside of America. Many people did not speak English well, but men had one thing they could all appreciate: action movies. Especially big action movies with bloody scenes like Taken 2 had.

In Germany, the movie grossed over 33 million dollars.

In France, where the first Taken movie was set, it grossed $28 million.

In the United Kingdom, it grossed $35 million.

Italy, $31 million.

Spain, $16 million.

Those were the five countries that contributed the most to the box office.

Now the worldwide gross of Taken 2 was $455 million.

As time went on, the worldwide box office would only increase until Grey Pictures had another movie to profit from.

For now, Fremont had no intention of filming, especially this year. He felt that he had lost a lot of energy after shooting Taken 2. He realized that being a director was not that easy. Maybe that was why most directors only made movies every two or three years.

Only a monster like Kazir had the willpower to make a project every year without having a nervous breakdown... His mental strength was amazing.

And this mental strength was known by everyone.

"So... is the nude scene still in?"

Angelina Jolie asked beside him. The two were having breakfast at a restaurant near the set. They had just woken up together after a night of "fun".

Angelina Jolie was wearing sunglasses because her makeup was not done. Her hair was in a messy bun.

"Yes, the nude scenes are included. But I will only add them to the DVDS, the R-rated/extended version, it will probably cost 60 dollars."

"I thought so. It will be hard for Wanted to pass the PG-13 rating if we add the nude scenes to the movie.

Angelina Jolie said after taking a sip of Kazir's coffee. Kazir didn't mind the woman drinking his coffee and just left her alone.

"Are you okay with me being naked on camera?" That was the question Angelina wanted to ask.

In the script, Kazir pointed out, Fox (Angelina Jolie) would walk naked out of the ice sauna and Wesley Gibson would get a glimpse of her perky ass.

"You're such a pervert for putting that scene in."

She teased the man, only to realize that Kazir was actually serious...

"I never thought of a perverted idea while writing the script." He said honestly.

"Again, are you okay with me being naked in front of the cast and crew?"

"Angelina, it's your choice. You are a star, you can refuse and we will use your stand-in instead. I only want to capture the backside and the butt, you don't have to show your face."

"..."

Angelina Jolie bit her lip sexily and stared at him.

"What do you want me to do?" Maybe because she was intoxicated by the man opposite the table, she wanted to please him every time.

Besides, this was not the first time she had done a nude scene. Gia, Hell's Kitchen and Mojave Moon. These were some of the movies in which Angelina had nude scenes.

"I want you to be professional." Kazir held out his hand and wiped her lips where the coffee had been. Angelina licked his thumb and giggled.

"Okay, I'll be professional for you. I bet you feel horny when you see me naked in front of a lot of people."

"Maybe yes, maybe no. We'll see." Kazir replied, licking the thumb that Angelina was nibbling on.

"I can throw the crew out if you want. So that you and me are the only ones there." He offered, knowing that some actresses were not comfortable doing a nude scene in front of many people.

"No, it's more exciting that way."

Kazir shrugged and left her to it.

The two left the restaurant and headed for the parking lot. However, a paparazzi showed up and bombarded them with questions.

He was actually stalking Angelina Jolie because of her recent divorce. He didn't expect Angelina to make a move on her director after her divorce.

"Director Grey! What is your relationship with Angelina? Are you together?"

Kazir frowned and quickly shielded Angelina from the camera that kept snapping away.

The paparazzi didn't give a fuck and kept asking questions. When Kazir and Angelina got into the car, the paparazzi shamelessly blocked their way.

"If I answer your question, will you get out of the way?" Kazir clicked his tongue. He wanted to slam the car into the stalker, but that was stupid and illegal.

"Yes, of course." The paparazzi nodded, still holding his camera.

"That's right, me and Angelina are dating. Now get out of my way or I will bulldoze you."

The paparazzi happily let them go, knowing he had a great scoop today.

++++

[I already posted two chapters today... And I have no idea when I will update again.]

@Pujimaki - Now that we know he's been able to change history with his movies, have you considered if he tries to do a larger change? What if in 2005/2006 he released "The Big Short". Would that get enough people aware of the imminent (2007-2010) financial crisis and possibly even prevent/reduce it?

Suggestion with a hint of criticism:
You might want to tone down the "lead actress dating the director of the film she's starred in". MC's relationship with Reese may not have been official, but people have their thoughts and opinions. Then there's Jason Borne's Cameron Dias and now Taken's Angelina Jolie. People will inevitably see the pattern and will wonder if MC is the kind that gives roles in exchanges for warming his bed.

@Pujimaki - Now that we know he's been able to change history with his movies, have you considered if he tries to do a larger change? What if in 2005/2006 he released "The Big Short". Would that get enough people aware of the imminent (2007-2010) financial crisis and possibly even prevent/reduce it?
Sorry but I have no idea what movie is that.

Suggestion with a hint of criticism:
You might want to tone down the "lead actress dating the director of the film she's starred in". MC's relationship with Reese may not have been official, but people have their thoughts and opinions. Then there's Jason Borne's Cameron Dias and now Taken's Angelina Jolie. People will inevitably see the pattern and will wonder if MC is the kind that gives roles in exchanges for warming his bed.
... I intentionally did that. Well, not with Reese at first but I did with Cameron and Angelina. I decided to continue this pattern for the sake of the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back