• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Which Universe do you want to be created?

• Total voters
Thanks for the chapter, i love the fact that years are going by its not something you really see in fanfiction

HWI 236
Hollywood What If Chapter 236

In June, there were a lot of movies that people were interested in seeing. But when they were asked which one they were most excited to see, it was none other than Wanted. The movie will be released in the first week of June.

"God, this is going to be tough."

Angelina Jolie muttered to herself as she puffed on a cigarette. She was stressed.

Every time her movie came out, she could not stop being nervous. She used to take drugs to calm herself down, but she lost interest in that after meeting Kazir.

So instead of using illegal substances, Angelina used cigarettes as a coping mechanism, even though she knew Kazir didn't like it when she smoked. Kazir never had a vice.

Although Kazir drank alcohol, he was never an alcoholic. He knew how to control himself and his rationality was very strong.

Honestly, Angelina would love to make out with Kazir right now. But she couldn't because they just had sex in his place a few hours ago. It was great sex, only for her to realize that she needed Kazir again.

Angelina wore a white off-the-shoulder mini dress, red 5-inch heels under her feet, and a small Loui Vuitton handbag(sponsored). She looked elegant and sophisticated, even sexy, to be honest.

But all she could think about was how to calm her nerves. She was basically inhaling her cigarette.

Her personal assistant was standing next to her, trying her best to be quiet. The assistant knew that Angelina had a nervous problem whenever her movie premiere happened.

"Do you have any wine with you?" Angelina asked her assistant.

"Yes? Ah, yes, I am carrying a small bottle of wine." The assistant was always prepared in case Angelina wanted alcohol.

But before Angelina could take a sip, a limousine stopped in front of her house. Angelina immediately dropped her cigarette and stepped on it. The assistant had to find another car to get to the premiere.

She didn't need the cigarette anymore. Her "drugs" is in the limo.

Kazir, aka the drugs, got out of the limousine. He wore a nice suit, simple but elegant.

He approached Angelina who jumped on him and hugged him excitedly.

"I miss you~" She mewled.

"Babe, we were only apart for three hours to get dressed." Kazir chuckled and hugged her. His left hand subconsciously slid down slightly and cupped her ass... He couldn't help it.

Angelina giggled.

The two kissed. When their lips parted, Kazir frowned and looked at her seriously.

"Did you smoke?"

"Hm, but only one, I can't help but feel nervous and I need something to calm me down."

"You know our agreement. You promised me you'd stop smoking and stop doing drugs."

Kazir knew many relationships that fell apart because of drugs and alcohol. Smoking might seem okay, but it never had any health benefits. Smoking would destroy your lungs.

"I know, please forgive me. This will be the last time." Angelina nodded quickly.

"... All right. But I don't want it to happen again."

"I promise." She whimpered, kissing his cheek to make him feel better.

"Let's go."

Kazir sighed. Tonight was a very important night and he didn't want to cause any problems.

The two of them entered the limousine. A second later, Angelina was kissing Kazir again. A sensual one with tongue movements.

"You're not afraid of smearing your lipstick?"

"Hm." She nodded.

When the two reached the carpet, Angelina gasped slightly. Her makeup seemed fine. Unfortunately for Kazir, the man had red lipstick on his neck, suggesting what had happened... He wiped the evidence just to be safe.

The cast of the Continental Cinematic Universe attended the premiere. Even Robert Ludlum, the author of the Jason Bourne series, was there.

When Liam Neeson, Viggo Mortensen, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck appeared one after the other, the fans shouted their names in deafening screams.

The impact of this film would be sensational, and it would go down as the most successful franchise of all time, referring to the entire Continental Cinematic Universe. Because after the release of Wanted, every movie connected to the Continental Cinematic Universe had an amazing performance at the box office.

This was the moment where the Big Six, the six studio companies that had the chance to acquire the Continental Cinematic Universe four years ago when Kazir started Taken, this was the moment where they would realize what a huge mistake they had made in letting go of a successful franchise.

Disney? They tried to make their own Cinematic Universe by producing John Carter, the first book in the Barsoom series.

Warner Brothers? They want to make the DCEU by studying every move Grey Pictures made.

20th Century Fox? Well... X-Men had a good chance to be a Cinematic Universe, but the first movie was already filmed and it was impossible to throw the project. They might as well release the movie first and come up with a plan next time.

Marvel? Unfortunately for them, Kazir acquired most of their 2nd tier superheroes. Actually, they were waiting for Kazir's next plan, hoping that the great director would try his hand at their superheroes next time.

--A thousand years ago, a clan of weavers formed a secret society of assassins.

--They carried out silent executions to restore order to a world on the brink of chaos.

--They call themselves the Fraternity.

[Wesley Gibson (Ben Affleck) was an ordinary office worker, an account manager who hated his job. He hated the fact that his fat female boss made his job stifling. He hated the fact that his friend was secretly having sex with his girlfriend.]

[But what he hated most was his life. He didn't know the purpose of his life. He didn't know who he was.]

[His father left his mother seven days after he was born. His father was an asshole, and Wesley Gibson firmly believes that.]

[But in the midst of cursing his father, he didn't know that his life would change a few days later. When a woman would drag him into a new world that he didn't know about].

++++++

[Author's note: The summary will be continuous this time and I have no intention of showing the audience's reaction. The next chapters will be all about the life of Wesley Gibson and how he will realize the truth about his father's profession. I'm going to do an in-depth summary this time.]

[You can skip this summary if you want if you don't like reading movie summaries just like me. I think the summary will take three to four chapters to complete... Yeah, it's a mistake that I will never do again.]

HWI 237
Hollywood What If Chapter 237

[Mr. X (David O'Hara) stepped confidently into the elevator. He was known as the Fraternity's greatest assassin. It was even rumored that he could stand toe to toe with the Baba Yaga.]

[His intention when he went to this particular building was to find and kill one of their veteran members who had betrayed the organization].

[He entered a certain room and found a woman. The woman was startled when she recognized him.]

"Relax, if your name comes up, you're already dead."

[He said to reassure the woman.]

[He tossed the woman a gold coin, his payment, before giving her the bullet. He looked out the window and saw some construction workers working in another building.]

"We recently lost our members. We would like to know where the traitor gets his ammunition."

[The woman began to inspect the bullet.]

"It's clean."

"Meaning?"

"It's untraceable. The person you are looking for is very clever..."

[But a second before she finished her sentence, a bullet pierced her head, instantly ending her life.]

[Mr. X looked out the window and realized that the construction workers were actually hired killers. They began firing bullet after bullet.]

[The Fraternity's greatest assassin dodged the bullets and escaped their sight. However, he had no intention of running away.]

[Even though the enemies were in another building, Mr. X jumped into their building with extreme concentration. He killed three people in midair. Perhaps this was a feat that only a strong assassin like him could perform.]

[After successfully landing safely in the building, he killed the last construction worker].

Ring Ring*

[The situation didn't bother him. Mr. X noticed that a cell phone was ringing in the pocket of one of the corpses. Mr. X answered the call, knowing who the person on the other end of the call was].

"Marcus, no one leaves the Fraternity alive."

"I have a little perspective on the Fraternity."

"Careful, you can't destroy something that's been around for a thousand years. The Fraternity is not that simple, even the High Table can't take us lightly."

"It's already destroyed, Sloan broke the code."

"Really?"

"You know that."

"Why don't you confront me yourself? Never send sheep to kill a wolf."

"They're bait."

[Suddenly, Mr. X realized his impending doom. He looked down and found that he had stepped on an X-mark. This meant that he had fallen into a trap.]

"Goodbye, Mr. X."

[Even a strong assassin like Mr. X could not escape the wrath. His head exploded as the non-manufactured bullet pierced his head.]

[The bullet came from a difficult place. It bypassed a small space between the trains and flew for miles just to reach its target.]

[On the other side of the phone, Marcus (Willem Dafoe) had a bruise on his face as he pulled the trigger, killing Mr. X.]

[Wesley Gibson woke up to another boring day. His cheating girlfriend nagged him early in the morning.]

[Even his work was not that interesting, especially when he knew that his office buddy was the one banging his girlfriend. It didn't help that his fat boss also made fun of him.]

[His life was miserable. Even his inner monologue was filled with negative thoughts].

[He had an anxiety disorder, and his head and heart felt like they would explode whenever he experienced anything stressful. All he could do was take pills after muttering apologies to anyone who made his life miserable. Yes, Wesley was the "sorry" type.]

[Days went by and his life didn't get any better... What did he expect?]

[Wesley went to a pharmacy to buy the prescription that calmed him whenever he felt anxious.]

[But tonight, a woman he met for the first time would take him to another world he never expected].

"I'm sorry?"

[Wesley said to the woman standing next to him].

"You apologize too much."

"I, um, I'm sorry."

[The woman continued to stare at him and Wesley felt uncomfortable].

"I knew your father."

[The atmosphere was awkward. He paid for his prescription before answering.]

"My father left the week I was born, so..."

"Your father died yesterday on the rooftop of the Metropolitan Building... Sorry."

[Wesley looked at the woman before chuckling. This was probably a joke, he thought].

"Look, the booze is over there, so if you..."

"Your father is the greatest assassin who ever lived. And the man who killed him is right behind you."

[The woman pushed Wesley to the ground. She pulled a gun from her pocket and fired at Marcus, who was watching them a few feet away.]

[Wesley caught a glimpse of Marcus before the woman pushed him behind the grocery shelves.]

[Marcus and the woman shot at each other at the same time and their bullets collided. The Fraternity had a strong control over their bullet trajectories, their mastery of firearms might be better than anyone's.]

[The woman kept shooting, and Marcus deflected the bullets with his bullets as well. It might seem like everything happened in slow motion, but the truth was far from that. The two of them were just strong and fast.]

[Wesley understood that the situation was dangerous. Obviously, he wanted to run and leave them behind].

[As he ran for the exit, he noticed that Marcus was staring at him. Marcus tried to...]

[Suddenly, the woman shot the fire extinguisher between the two men, creating a smoke screen.]

[She pulled Wesley out of the store and put him in her sports car.]

[Marcus followed the woman. Their shootout caused a commotion in the streets. As they drove their respective vehicles, Marcus and the woman continued to fire bullets at each other. Marcus bent the trajectory of his two bullets and successfully flattened the woman's car.]

[The car stumbled and rolled, making the car look miserable].

[As the sports car nearly rolls over the police car responding to the commotion, Wesley subconsciously yells, "Sorry."]

[Luckily for Wesley and the woman, they were able to flee the scene in their flat-tired car.]

[Marcus did not follow them, but watches them from a distance. With complicated expressions]

++++

[Author's Note: From the looks of it, I think it might take another two or three chapters before I can finish the summary. For the people who watched Wanted, I think you know about Marcus' role in the movie, hehe].

[By the way, don't ask my why this summary is clunky. I'm not great writer so...]

HWI 238
Hollywood What If Chapter 238

[Wesley and the woman fled the scene. The woman, who introduced herself as Fox (Angelina Jolie), took Wesley to a textile factory.]

[There, Wesley met the other members of the Fraternity. They all seemed strong and professional at killing people.]

[An old black man introduced himself as Sloan and ordered Wesley to shoot the wings of the flies.]

"Shoot the wings of the flies."

"Ah, I really have something else to do-"

[The Gunsmith, one of the killers, pulled out a gun and pointed it at the back of Wesley's head.]

[Wesley Gibson had a panic attack. His heart began to beat faster and his vision became clearer. He felt time slowing down.]

[Fearing for his life, Wesley gritted his teeth and emptied the entire magazine of bullets into the trash can.]

[He felt his heart explode as he leaned against the wall. He was gasping for air, his face flushed from lack of circulation. He began to search for his prescription.]

[However, Sloan came up to him and showed him what he did. Wesley forgot about his medicine as he looked at the twitching, wingless flies. He was shocked.]

"What you're experiencing is not an anxiety attack. Your heart is beating over 400 beats per minute. Sending an abundance of adrenaline into your bloodstream."

"Wesley, you are not sick. You are gifted. You have inherited your father's talent. Very few people can do what you did. People like us. Your father is a member of our organization. From now on, all his possessions will be yours. We have already transferred your father's money to your bank account."

"Stay away from me, S-Sir. I, I have a gun."

[Perhaps confused by the situation he was in, Wesley pointed his gun at Sloan, but the man was unperturbed.]

"My name is Sloan and she is Fox. Everyone you see in this room is very good at killing people."

"You're insane."

"No, I'm not. The person who attacked you before is Marcus. He is the one who killed your father. Your father is one of us, the Weapons of Destiny."

"S- Stay away from me. You don't know anything about me."

[Wesley continued to point his guns at them as he left the square. None of the killers were afraid, though].

[Wesley successfully returned to his home...]

[When he awoke in the morning, he was surprised that it was not all a dream. Everything that had happened last night was real. The fact that he had a gun under his pillow blew his mind. Wesley quickly hid the gun in the toilet bowl.]

[Out of curiosity, Wesley checked his bank account. He was stunned to find more than seven digits. This confirmed that Sloan was not lying... Maybe his father really was a killer].

"Jesus H. Fucking Popsicle. I still don't have my billing report."

[Unfortunately for Wesley, his fat boss was there to ruin his morning].

"Yet you have time to sit here and Google your ass off. Well, I know one thing. Your evaluation is due next week."

[The female boss, Janice, used her stapler and made irritating clip sounds. Making Wesley angry]

"Attitude, poor. Performance, poor. Management skills, poor! Well, what are you looking for on the Internet? Huh, some fucking loser lost his head on the rooftop of the Metropolitan Building?"

[That was the fuse.]

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

[Wesley yelled at the top of his lungs. Everyone in the office fell silent].

"I understand that life is hard for you, Janice, because no one invited you to the prom. But that doesn't give you the right to treat your workers like horseshit."

[The fat boss was speechless.]

"I know we laugh at you, Janice. I want you to know that if you weren't such a bitch, we would feel sorry for you. I do feel sorry for you."

[Wesley grabbed his keyboard and walked out of the office. His friend tried to talk to him, but Wesley smashed his face with the keyboard. Intentionally creating a "fuck you" in the air.]

"I'm the man."

[Wesley muttered.]

[As he left the building, he realized that Fox was already waiting for him. Wesley got into the car without a problem. He had already decided that his old life was over.]

[When he returned to the textile factory, he realized that everyone there was not simple.]

[Wesley accepted that he would follow in his father's footsteps. So he began his career by getting beat up.]

[On his first day in the Fraternity, The Repairman, one of the hit men, started punching him in the face like a punching bag].

[After that, Wesley was wounded by The Butcher.]

[When he woke up from this terrible beating, he found himself in an ice sauna. Apparently, it was a way to heal his wounds quickly. There he met The Exterminator, a man obsessed with making explosive rats.]

[His life in the Fraternity was basically the same - getting his face smashed in and waking up in an ice sauna].

"I don't know who I am..."

[He muttered weakly as blood covered his face. The people around him fell silent. Sloan decided it was time to tell him about his father.]

[Sloan told Wesley that his father was one of the best assassins in the world. But Marcus surprised attacked and killed Mr. X.]

[Since then, Wesley has been motivated. He began fighting his instructors to get back at them for beating him. He also learned about Marcus. He realized that Marcus was indeed strong. In fact, he only had two missions that he failed. The first was to kill John Wick, and the second was to kill a retired agent.]

[Wesley followed the life of a hitman and successfully killed his first target.]

"Now that you can bend the trajectory of your bullets and killed your first target, I want you to know about the Fraternity."

[Sloan told him about the history of the Fraternity and how they used the textile to determine their targets. He used codes to determine the names of the targets, saying it was the revelation of destiny to them].

"Unless the High Table needs our help, we will only kill the people who are written in this textile. Now, the High Table has a mission for you... This is the information."

[Sloan handed him a document about his next target... Wesley's next target was retired agent Bryan Mills].

+++++

[Author's note: Yep, that's how I'm going to make the connection between them.]

[I posted three chapters today to make up for my absence. I'll probably post two chapters tomorrow to finish this summary... Probably]

Oh shit, Sloan is basically setting him up to fail. No way a rookie could take down someone like Bryan Mills.

Also, geez we get it, the boss is fat. There is only so many times you can say it before it gets grating.

Whilst Wesley Gibson meets with the alluring Fox from the mysterious Fraternity and everything goes haywire for Wesley from their as Sloane first target for Wesley Gibson is the legendary FBI Taken Bryan Mills from the High Table organization.
Earlier in the Real world, Angelina Jolie looks delicious in white mini dress before her real drug of choice arrives in the stretched limo with Kazir Grey as she uses smoking for a coping mechanism for going clean recently on her vices.
Hollywood Returns!
Continue on
Cheers!

HWI 239
Hollywood What If Chapter 239

"Be careful, our target this time is a tough one."

[The Gunsmith spoke to Wesley, informing him about the retired agent].

[Wesley already had an idea of Bryan Mills' abilities after reading all the relevant information about him. After all, Bryan Mills was one of the targets Marcus failed to kill. Which meant how strong this person was.]

[Their team had four members this time. This was the second time they had to kill Bryan Mills.]

[Wesley's job was to protect The Gunsmith, who was responsible for sniping the retired agent].

"Did you know that we are not the only ones on a mission right now? I heard that Fox and The Repairman went to Goa, India to kill someone. I don't know the details, but I heard he was from the Treadstone."

[The Gunsmith looked at Wesley and chuckled.]

"Of course you don't know anything of what I said. I just want you to know that the world we live in is not that simple."

"I understand."

[The Gunsmith looked at the scope to check his target. Bryan Mills sipped his coffee peacefully, oblivious to the fact that he was being sniped.]

[The Gunsmith touched the trigger, ready to pull it at any moment. But suddenly, Bryan Mills looked at his position with a piercing stare.]

"Shit!"

[The Gunsmith knew immediately that the mission had failed].

"Let's get out of here."

"What? But I thought we were..."

[Wesley looked out the window and saw that their target was already gone.]

"Wesley, let's go! I already informed the others and they will leave..."

[Two shots rang out and the Gunsmith stopped talking. He sprinted out of the building and Wesley followed. Wesley thought this mission wouldn't be difficult, but he was wrong].

[The two reached the car and sped away from the scene. However, a certain man stepped into the middle of the road.]

[Bryan Mills pulled out a pistol and turned their car into a beehive.]

[The Gunsmith stepped on the gas and successfully fled the area].

[Bryan Mills looked at the fleeing car.]

"This is going to end now."

[Bryan knew his family would be in danger if he didn't do something.]

[Some of the members of Treadstone were from the Fraternity. They had already infiltrated the CIA, and the higher-ups in the CIA had a connection to the High Table.]

[The Treadstone was a failure, and the Fraternity was involved in eliminating everyone who knew about it].

[That's why Jason Bourne had to die...]

"This is why I hate people with a strong sixth sense! How does he know someone's going to kill him? Is it because he has a lot of experience in assassinations?"

[The Repairman cursed and jumped out of the window. He and Fox split up to give themselves a better chance of survival. Unfortunately for The Repairman, he became Jason Bourne's target.]

[Jason landed safely and followed him. The two exchanged bullets. Despite his advantage with firearms, The Repairman realized that it was impossible to kill Jason. The guy was a veteran at this, he was basically a superhuman.]

[In the end, The Repairman lost his life. Jason Bourne was not a man to be trifled with. Even though he lost his memories, his physical strength and intelligence never went away. In the first place, Treadstone was a project to create killing machines. Training talented men and turning them into assassins who would clean up the country's dirty deeds].

"Looks like they won't stop."

[Raizo, a man who was expected to be a ninja, appeared after the aftermath. He looked at the Repairman who lost his life and recognized the man.]

"Who are they? Why are they trying to kill me?"

[Jason Bourne met Raizo when he was on the run from the CIA. Raizo helped him escape them.]

"They are called The Fraternity. An organization of assassins who believed they were doing good by killing people written in textiles, well, I don't know the details" [Raizo shrugged].

"A hundred years ago, they joined the High Table and accepted assassination jobs from them. They are strong. Heavily specialized in the use of firearms."

"Bending the trajectory of bullets?"

"Yes."

"Where can I meet them?"

"... Are you serious right now?"

[Raizo looked at the amnesiac. He didn't expect him to ask something crazy.]

"Either I'm going to die or they are. I have to kill them before they kill me."

[The two teams returned with more than half of their members missing. Only three returned alive, Wesley, The Gunsmith, and Fox.]

[Sloan was disappointed, but he already had an idea that this would be the outcome].

[The High Table wanted Bryan Mills dead, while Jason Bourne was part of the Treadstone that had to die].

"...We should pause our missions to kill Bryan Mills and Jason Bourne for a while. Let's focus on Marcus for now."

[Sloan accepted that the two targets would be difficult to kill].

[Hearing the name Marcus, Wesley Gibson took notice. Marcus was the one who had killed his father. Wesley wanted revenge. Finally, he would get his chance.]

"We found out that Marcus goes to this area, one of our members found him... He died after calling for help. I want you to check out this place. Maybe we can find clues about Marcus."

[Wesley nodded seriously. Even though he had broken ribs after escaping from Bryan Mills, it hadn't stopped him from joining the group. He had to be a part of it, he felt it was his duty to avenge his father.]

I hope we get some reactions to this after the summary is done, because it already sounds better than the actual Wanted.

HWI 240
Hollywood What If Chapter 240

[The group went to the location. As expected, they found nothing. Someone like Marcus was certainly meticulous.]

[Wesley decided to look for clues alone... Only to find Marcus waiting for him in an alley].

[Wesley immediately drew his gun and fired at Marcus. Marcus fired back at the same time, deflecting the bullet.]

[Marcus tried to talk to Wesley, but the man had no intention of talking to him. The commotion attracted the attention of the others.]

[The first person to arrive on the scene was The Exterminator, the one who taught Wesley about explosive rats.]

[Marcus took the opportunity to escape. He shot The Exterminator, killing him].

[Wesley awoke in the ice sauna. He realized that The Exterminator died and his hatred of Marcus had grown even stronger. He treats everyone in the Fraternity as family. He didn't know who he was until the Fraternity took him in.]

"This is the bullet Marcus used to kill the Exterminator. Unlike last time, this bullet is traceable. I found the man who made that bullet. Sloan, I want this mission."

[Wesley placed the bullet that killed The Exterminator on the table. Sloan examined the bullet, then turned to Fox].

"Wesley, you are not ready."

"No, I am ready. You trained me for this, to kill Marcus. He killed a member of our family, he must die. He killed my father, I have to kill him."

[Sloan stared at Wesley and nodded, agreeing with his decision].

"Okay Wesley, the mission is yours. Find the manufacturer of these bullets and ask him about Marcus."

[Wesley left immediately after that. He wasted no time].

"Are you sure you want to leave him alone?"

[Fox asked Sloan]

"Fox, this is your next mission."

[Sloan handed Fox the documents on her next target. In the picture was Wesley Gibson]

"After he kills Marcus, I want you to kill him."

[Wesley found the bullet maker. The old man tried to attack Wesley, but Fox showed up and helped Wesley take the man down.]

"I don't know where Marcus is... But I can help you arrange a meeting."

[The bullet maker called Marcus and announced that they would meet at the train station].

[Wesley and Fox wait for the meeting. Watching the area, waiting for Marcus to show up. To finally end this.]

[But this was actually a trap for Wesley and Fox. Marcus deliberately used a traceable bullet so that Wesley and the others would locate him. He used that moment to get a chance to talk to Wesley.]

[The old bullet maker began to run. Fox and Wesley followed.]

[Suddenly, Wesley realized that Marcus was actually on the train, looking at him.]

[Wesley stopped on the tracks and entered the train. Their target was Marcus, there was no need to go after the old man.]

[Fox realized that Wesley had entered the train, but the train was already moving. To follow the train, she used a car and chased after it.]

[Wesley and Marcus had a fight on the train. Wesley noticed that Marcus kept dodging his bullets. But he never intended to hurt Wesley. Too bad, Wesley was so consumed with revenge that he didn't think about it].

"Wesley, listen to me."

[Marcus tried to talk to Wesley, but Fox almost shot him from outside. The woman was beside the train, her gun pointed at Marcus.]

[Fox crashed her car into the train, causing the train to fall into a steep ravine.]

[Half of the train fell into the canyon and Wesley almost fell as well. But Marcus grabbed him and tried his best to save Wesley.]

[Wesley Gibson was drowning in revenge, he didn't hesitate to shoot Marcus even though he was trying to save him].

[With the last of his strength, Marcus pulled Wesley up and saved him.]

"Wesley..."

[Marcus knelt and coughed blood. Then Wesley punched him in the face and pointed his gun at him.]

"Sloan is... lying to you."

"You bastard, you killed my father."

"No Wesley... You're my son."

"What? Huh? What the hell are you talking about? Answer me!?"

[Wesley was stunned and asked the man, but Marcus was already dead. His last breath ended after saving his son.]

[A few seconds later, Fox appeared. Her head was bleeding, but she seemed fine, at least better than Wesley, who was confused and shocked.]

"Is it true? That Marcus is my father?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"We're using you. Because you're the only one he'll never kill."

[Wesley realized that Fox would kill him. He shot out the window and escaped with his father's body. Fox shot at them, but Wesley had already escaped.]

[Wesley and Marcus fell into the canyon and fell into the flowing river.]

[Sloan waited for the results. When Fox returned to the textile factory smirking, he knew the problem was not over.]

"We taught him so well."

[Fox said and left Sloan thinking]

"Gaa--hhaa--!"

[Wesley gasped as he sat up in the ice-filled tub. He gasped for air as he looked around. He didn't recognize this place.]

[He weakly stood and left the tub. He found the old bullet maker, but he was talking to someone. It was a person with shoulder-length black hair and a beard.]

"What... What is going on?"

[He asked, looking at the two of them].

"I'm John Wick, I'm your father's friend."

[Wesley was still processing the situation, so he just nodded.]

HWI 241
Hollywood What If Chapter 241

[Wesley Gibson was still shocked by the truth. John Wick told the truth about Marcus and how The Fraternity betrayed Marcus].

"Marcus wants to live a peaceful life, but The Fraternity does not, so they try to kill him."

"The Fraternity tried to kill you, Wesley, but your father did his best to protect you."

[Wesley looked out the window and realized that this house, his father's house, was only next door to his house. Meaning Marcus actually lived near him].

"Your father wants you to have a peaceful life."

"I can't... Not after this."

[Wesley stared at the bearded man. His time in the Fraternity had been short, but he knew this bearded man was strong].

"I want revenge. Sloan deserves to die."

"I know you will say that."

[John Wick sighed. He had expected this outcome. Wesley was already tainted by the hidden side of the world and it was impossible for him to leave.]

[Marcus saved John Wick the last time, and he had to do his part. John Wick has already had a conversation with Marcus. Marcus told him that the Fraternity was acting strangely and he asked John Wick for a favor.]

"I contacted some people who work for the High Table. Apparently, they were unaware that the Fraternity had groomed some members and infiltrated the CIA, specifically the Treadstone. The High Table wants to keep their status, but The Fraternity has compromised them."

[This was the reason why The Fraternity was adamant in killing everyone related to the Treadstone.]

"I know I can't stop you, but I want you to calm down and think clearly. It's not that easy to destroy the Fraternity."

"My decision will not change."

"Then... You should wait a few days. I know someone who can help us."

"Us?"

"That's right. Marcus is my friend, and he saved my life. I'm going to return the favor. It looks like the High Table will not interfere after what the Fraternity did."

[John Wick tosses a gold coin to Wesley and the young man catches it].

"Use this to collect explosives. You know where to find rats, right?"

"I know where to find them."

[A few days later, two people entered an abandoned building. They were Jason Bourne and Raizo. Inside the building, Wesley Gibson and John Wick awaited their arrival].

"What's the plan?"

[Raizo trusted John Wick. As for Jason Bourne, he realized that the people in the building were not so simple, especially the old man.]

"Simple, we break down the door and get in there. End this all at once."

[What they didn't know was that there was one person who had the same intention as they did. Bryan Mills found the location of the Fraternity after extensive research].

[D-Day arrived and the group began their plan. A huge truck crashed into the textile factory and thousands of rats infested the factory.]

[This was the welcome gesture. Once the rats spread around, the detonation happened and destroyed the building.]

[Bryan Mills, who was watching from the apartment, was a bit shocked when he realized that his mission was being taken over by others. As a veteran agent, Bryan knew how to use sniper rifles... It was funny that he was the one who was going to snipe them this time. But unlike last time, Bryan Mills would never miss. He set up his rifle and started to help the unknown group.]

[The team gathered and began the riot. Wesley and the others had their respective enemies, they were strong, but the protagonists were far stronger.]

[Wesley found the Sloan and Fox, along with the Fraternity members he thought were his family].

"Sloan lied to you, the code in the cloth was fake! He only used you to kill people, like hired killers."

[Some of them hesitated when they heard Wesley's confession. Fox stared at Sloan, gun still raised].

"Is it true?"

"All of you, all of your names came out of the fabric, but I saved you."

"..."

[The members argued, not knowing who to believe. In the end, the Fraternity members bend the trajectory of their bullets and kill everyone in the circle. Fox lost her life.]

[The battle ended after that, but Sloan successfully escaped].

"Sloan--!!!"

[Wesley screamed at the top of his lungs. The person he wanted to kill escaped.]

[A few months later, the stuff about the Fraternity started to disappear. Just like John Wick said, the High Table excommunicated the Fraternity and ended all business with them.]

[A young office worker searched for his name and the incident about the Metropolitan Building and the textile factory.]

"Wesley, you thought it was over? Are you still trying to find out who you are?"

[Sloan pointed his gun at the clerk. The office worker turned and showed his face. It was not Wesley. Sloan realized he had walked into a trap. He looked down and found that he was stepping on an X-mark. The office worker was just a decoy].

"Oh fuck..."

[The bullet traveled out of the house, hit his friend's beer can, went through the hole of the donut Wesley's fat boss was about to eat, and reached Sloan's skull.]

[Wesley looked into the horizon and said.]

"What the fuck have you been doing lately?"

"Woohoo!!"

The applause from the audience was endless as the credits rolled. Everyone gave a standing ovation, cheering and supporting the movie.

"... Damn."

Even Harrison Ford cursed under his breath and clapped his hands. He realized that the movie was very entertaining. He had a disguise to make sure that no one would recognize him. He was interested in the movie and curious how the performance would be.

In the middle of the movie, Harrison Ford could not stop thinking about what-ifs.

'What if I had lowered my salary and agreed to sign a trilogy and several cameos? What if I had gotten the part of John Wick?'

The enthusiasm around him was overwhelming, and the veteran could not contemplate the future he would never see.

+++++

[Three chapters today just to finish this summary. Yeah, I agree with you guys, the summary is pretty long. This will be the first and last time I'll do this. I'm going to make a poll in the morning about the future projects Kazir will do. I want Kazir to try a different genre and I'm curious about your opinion about it].

[Edit: The Poll already ended a few months ago, the next movie is... no spoiler.]

As long as it isn't horror it should be interesting!

I hope Harrison Ford joins the Continental Universe. He would make an absolutely amazing main antagonist in the vein of Thanos. He could be the High Table's number one enforcer that needs to be defeated in the big climax of the Universe where I am betting the protagonists go after the Table.

That was my biggest gripe with John Wick 4, that they didn't actually do anything to the Table itself, instead just introducing and taking down the Marquis.

Last edited:
Some fan-casting ideas for the later John Wick films:
Rufus Sewell as Santino D'antonio, or a younger Winston if there's a prequel.
Samuel Jackson as The Bowery King.
Joaquin Phoenix as the Marquis.
And Jessica Alba as Katia.

HWI 242
Hollywood What If Chapter 242

Wanted was the most anticipated movie of the year. It was no lie that most of the audience was interested in seeing the movie. Excited to see their favorite actors together in one movie. The most ambitious crossover ever.

The Continental Cinematic Universe focused more on the male audience. But because of the influence that Taken had on women, many women became fans of the franchise as well.

Not only that, but some women fell in love with Liam Neeson, saying that he was "daddy material", whatever that means. Because honestly, Liam Neeson was a good-looking guy.

Last year, a famous magazine announced that Liam Neeson was the hottest man alive, despite being in his late 40s. The best father in the history of cinema.

Even Matt Damon and Viggo Mortensen had a career boost. They got a lot of scripts inviting them to big projects.

The Continental Cinematic Universe opened up a new career for them.

"This is going to be a hit! A huge hit! The question is, how big will it be?"

Frank Price, the current CEO of Sony-Columbia, had a happy nervous breakdown. His tenure was coming to an end and Sony was happy with his performance. If Wanted was a huge success, Frank would definitely get a bonus. Maybe he could be invited to become a director or president of the parent company, Sony.

The premiere had just ended and the cast of Wanted took questions from reporters and fans.

Sony-Columbia was responsible for distributing the film. They were very generous, because they knew that this movie wasn't going to flop, everyone believed that. Also, Frank Price heard that Kazir had the intention of working with the Big Six again. It was still a rumor, but it was a good thing for them. Sony-Columbia was hoping that Kazir would shoulder one of their projects.

"The movie is very fun, it has a lot of wow factor. Every time Bryan Mills, John Wick and Jason Bourne appeared, they screamed and cheered. That response is enough to conclude that this movie will be a success."

Frank Price believed that, he really believed that. He didn't get into this position without a good sense of how to crack a movie. He knew which movie would be a success or not, based on the scripts, the cast, and the schedule.

Unless something happened that affected Wanted, his expectations would remain high. Even if their share in this movie was small, profit was still profit. Besides, he wanted to look good in front of Kazir. He wanted to talk to him about a certain movie...

June 1st, the very first day of June, was Thursday. Thursday night was the best time to start a premiere because the next days were the weekend and it would help the movie to boost its sales. That's why most movies were released on Thursday night.

On June 1, only one movie had the potential to give Wanted trouble. It was Big Momma's House, produced and distributed by 20th Century Fox. It was a comedy about an undercover cop who dresses up as a fat, gentle old lady to find a criminal... It was actually a very funny and good movie.

But obviously, it failed to compete with the Wanted. Big Momma's House lost to a blockbuster.

The posters referred to Wanted. The trailers were always on TV. The hype about it was huge. Every TV channel was talking about it. And the response was all positive.

In the first 24 hours, June 2, Big Momma's House grossed $7.66 million. On the first day box office, it was a big amount.

But Wanted was a different breed. On its first day of release, it made a fucking $55.83 million! On the first day alone. The 5,000 theaters that were showing the movie were packed. Nearly 90% full in every round.

The movie was 110 minutes long. That means the theaters could only repeat the movie 13 times in one day. And each time, the seats were full.

On the second day, June 3, Wanted grossed another $44 million.

On the third day, it was $35 million.

Combined, the first weekend of Wanted grossed $135.63 million. It easily won the top spot as the weekly box office champion for the week.

As for Big Momma's House, its first weekend was $25.66 million.

The numbers for Wanted continue to climb. Many people supported the movie and watched it so many times that they said it was the best movie ever made. They believe that the Continental Cinematic Universe has changed the concept of action movies.

This was not wrong, many movies in the future would adopt the same style as the Continental Cinematic Universe. No one could deny that Kazir's filmography was the beginning of a new era.

And while this was happening... The cast and director of Wanted suffered the usual situations: promoting their movies in different parts of America.

Even Liam Neeson, Viggo Mortensen and Matt Damon made a schedule to promote the movie. This was a way to hype their next projects as well. Especially for Viggo Mortensen, Peter Jackson personally spoke to him to promote the upcoming Lord of the Rings, which was to be released in 2001.

Kazir Grey knew that his movies had won him a lot of fans. But this time, what he saw every time he showed his face in public was overwhelming. People kept asking for his autograph. Most of them were men in their teens, telling him that he was a great director and that his movies were all amazing.

That was the moment when Kazir realized that he had made it. He had reached the status where a director like him was recognized for his art. Now he could say that he was on par with Steven Spielberg and James Cameron. He made it.

"So this is the feeling of being recognized... Not bad, I like it."

He chuckled. He had dark circles under his eyes, but he was ecstatic and elated that his movie was doing well.

++++++

[Author's note: I didn't add Quentin Tarantino and Michael Bay because Michael Bay hasn't made Transformer yet, which is his best franchise. As for Quentin Tarantino, his movies were not so much appreciated broadly, but Tarantino's movies are indeed cult classics].

HWI 243
Hollywood What If Chapter 243

Days go by and seven days have passed since the premiere of Wanted. The movie performed a miracle at the box office, grossing $196.01 million in seven days.

It was one of the fastest 100 million dollar movies of all time, along with Star Wars and other blockbusters.

Only seven days passed and everyone knew that the movie would continue to make money after money. Production costs broke even in just two days, as the budget was $75 million.

While this was happening, Angelina Jolie had a dilemma about her situation.

You see, Angelina Jolie had two big projects that she was involved in that were going to be released this year.

First was Wanted, she had a lot of fun working with the crew... Especially Kazir, her heart was always pounding when the guy was around. She loved teasing him, even though Kazir was stoic most of the time. And now Wanted was probably the biggest winner of the year. The response was tremendous and she didn't regret signing the contract. Even her agent told her to keep a healthy relationship with Kazir.

Her second project was Gone In 60 Seconds, with Nicholas Cage as the lead actor and her in a supporting role. When Angelina Jolie read the script, she felt that the plot was typical, but it seemed promising. In addition, Nicholas Cage had already indicated that he would be the protagonist, so Angelina and her agent accepted the role. The salary was not bad.

It was crazy that the production cost of Gone In 60 Seconds was $103 million, perhaps casting a superstar like Nicholas Cage increased the budget a lot. It is estimated that Nicholas Cage's salary was over $20 million. Maybe he also had a share of the box office.

Unfortunately, Disney, the distributor and investor of Gone in 60 Seconds, would probably suffer a serious situation.

Even though there were seven days between the premiere of Wanted and the premiere of Gone in 60 Seconds, the two movies would directly fight for a better position at the box office.

It was very bad for Angelina Jolie because two of her movies were released within a week and both movies would negatively affect each other.

"Angelina, we heard that you and Kazir are together. Tell us about your love life."

The reporter added something to spice up the red carpet interview. Tonight was the premiere of Gone in 60 Seconds.

"Kazir is such a nice guy, I love him very much. He said he wanted to go to the premiere of Gone In 60 Seconds with me, but he is very busy promoting Wanted. In fact, I just got back from Texas to go to the premiere as well.

"Being famous is super hard, right?" The reporter asked back.

"Promoting a big movie is super hard."

In fact, Kazir wanted to be with Angelina, but he was invited to be on The Oprah Winfrey Show and couldn't make it. Also, his relationship with Disney was not so good after he kept denying their intention to buy his script. On top of that, Wanted and Gone in 60 Seconds had a rivalry based on their release dates.

In fact, even Angelina Jolie felt the scrutiny of her co-stars. Her roles in both movies were important and she clearly had a side she supported the most... She felt unwelcome at this premiere. But she had to walk the red carpet because she had signed a contract to do so.

Life was hard... But not for Wanted.

The first day (Friday, June 9) of Gone in 60 Seconds grossed $8.40 million.

Wanted grossed $18.54 million on the same day.

The second day (June 10, Saturday) of Gone in 60 Seconds grossed $9.47 million.

Wanted grossed $24.84 million on the same day.

The third day (Sunday, June 11) of Gone in 60 Seconds grossed $7.45 million. The first week of the movie had a total of $25.33 million at the box office.

As for Wanted. The film grossed $18.95 million on Sunday. The second weekend of Wanted grossed $62.33 million.

The total ten-day screening of Wanted was $258.36 million.

There was no need to compare the two movies. Based on the numbers alone, Gone in 60 Seconds faced a strong opponent and easily lost the battle.

The studio companies felt that the movies coming out in June would be heavily influenced by Wanted. Wanted would dominate June, that was for sure.

"After Taken, I never underestimate Kazir, I know he is a director worthy of our attention. I even tried to invite him to work with us. But things just didn't work out."

Michael Eisner muttered to himself. His position was becoming dangerous. The board of directors and the shareholders didn't like the fact that he now had all the power over Walt Disney. They wanted to expel him, which he didn't want to happen.

He was actually against releasing Gone in 60 Seconds the week after Wanted because he knew Wanted had the upper hand. But the schedule was packed and most of the weekends were already taken by the other studio companies.

"Those bunch of ingrates sabotaged me and voted for the schedule of Gone in 60 Seconds. They want to blame me when the movie fails. I have to do something about it..."

Suddenly, his vision caught a script that was in the process of being approved by management. It was the Barsoom series.

"No, this project is for a Cinematic Universe..."

He recalled a rumor that Kazir was looking to take a break from the Continental Cinematic Universe. Rumors that Kazir wanted to direct a Warner Brothers or 20th Century Fox project.

"It should be Harry Potter or Star Wars... We can't let that happen, Kazir should work for Disney this time."

The old Michael stood up and got motivated. He had to make sure that Kazir would work for Disney.

"For someone like him, a 20+20 contract is a no-brainer."

What he didn't know was that all the Big Six had the same intention. They all wanted to work with Kazir Grey.

++++

[Two chapters today.]

Please, don't. Never liked F&F, especially post-F5; some just couldn't stay dead. CCU is started to get convoluted as it is. Adding F&F's shenanigans would've been too much.

I mean, Kazir bought all the scripts, and the original idea of the Continental Universe was to build it with F&F as one of the franchises involved. Personally, I love those movies (just good mindless fun with nice cars) so I am actually excited for its inclusion.

Please, don't. Never liked F&F, especially post-F5; some just couldn't stay dead. CCU is started to get convoluted as it is. Adding F&F's shenanigans would've been too much.
it was voted to already long long time ago to add the ff movies into the continetal, and plus this gives us a reason to buy eurobeat, and rights to initial d, which in turn can get us some ties with car brands

As long as they don't get too crazy and stick to the roots...

HWI 244
Hollywood What If Chapter 244

June passed and the theaters were having the best time of their lives. It was summer vacation, and families and students were more than happy to go to the theaters to watch movies.

Gone in 60 Seconds grossed $75.12 million the moment June passed. Numbers couldn't lie, and the performance of Gone in 60 Seconds was average at best, considering the investment Disney had made in the film. Disney would have had a hard time recouping the $100 million investment if they wanted to based on the box office.

Fortunately, this industry was saved by videotapes. Another way to make money. Although the movie companies felt that DVDs would overtake videotapes. The Big Six adapted to these changes by producing more DVDs of their movies.

Note that the Big Six had thousands of movie copyrights in their film libraries. As long as people were consuming movies, they had ways to make money.

So now Walt Disney felt that they had to rely on the videotape and DVD markets to recoup their investment and make a profit in the long run.

Unlike Disney, 20th Century Fox was pleased with the performance of Big Momma's House. The film grossed $90.95 million at the box office. The investment for this comedy was only $30 million. This kind of production cost was considered small now that making blockbuster movies was expensive.

If there was a winner in this month of June, it was none other than Wanted, which was distributed by Sony-Columbia.

Produced by Grey Pictures, the film earned $376.42 million. In just one month, one damn month. This case was very difficult to replicate.

This movie was not like Star Wars, which had millions of fans around the world.

This movie was not like Jurassic Park, which was based on a novel and made into a movie. It was directed by a star director, Steven Spielberg.

This movie was not like Titanic, which had a heartbreaking plot and captured the hearts of many women.

Yet Wanted had the same box office performance as those three.

Well, Wanted was a different kind of movie. It was an action movie with lots of action stunts and choreography. It also had a superhero element that men love. Perhaps the biggest reason why Wanted did so well was because of the hype that was built up.

A lot of people were excited to see the movie. And now that the movie was released, people's opinions about it were positive, which pushed more people to see it.

The opinions of movie critics were mixed, one side felt that the movie had no substance and the plot was boring. The other side praised the movie and said that Wanted would open up another field for the movie industry to make money from.

If there was one thing that was certain, it was the fact that everyone realized that Kazir Grey was not just a director. He belonged to the group of directors who have written their names in the history of cinema as the best.

In fact, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, which is responsible for the Hollywood Walk Of Fame, invited Kazir and hoped that he would add his name to the historical landmark.

So yes, if you visit the Hollywood Walk Of Fame, you will see Kazir Grey's name on one of the brass stars.

While all this was going on, a certain couple decided to look for a house.

"This place is nice. The house got a pool, a big garage, a living room, seven bedrooms, and a big ballroom we can use if we want to have a party. But knowing you, I'm sure you don't like parties." Angelina giggled, making fun of Kazir.

"We can have a party to celebrate the new house. I'll invite my family."

"I'd like you to do it. I want to see your sweet cute niece."

Angelina met Kazir's family while they were promoting the film in New York. The little girl was so adorable that Angelina fell in love with her. Kazir's sister-in-law and Angelina had a great meeting.

"Well, since we both like this house, what's your decision?"

Kazir was known to be a cheap person, but Angelina knew the whole story. Kazir just didn't like spending money on useless things. The man was actually sincere and loved to take her to expensive restaurants and Kazir also bought her expensive gifts.

The woman realized that Kazir knew how to spend his money. He would never hesitate to spoil Angelina because he knew what was important.

She didn't know how much the guy spent on her, probably more than seven figures.

The real estate agent kept smiling, trying to hide his nervousness. This was a big deal and he hoped Kazir would buy the house. They had already looked over four houses.

There was only one condition that Kazir wanted to meet, the house had to be in Beverly Hills. Kazir had never had the opportunity to live in this area and it was one of his dreams to live in this place. He was just trying to experience that.

"How much is the house?"

"Sir, it's $25 million. The owner of this house was in desperate need of money after filing for bankruptcy. The dot.com bubble burst hit him so hard."

"Well, I'll take it. Let's get the paperwork done."

Los Angeles was a very expensive city to live in. It also had a high crime rate. Beverly Hills was a safe and perfect place for celebrities to protect their privacy. In his opinion, $25 million was already good for a house like this.

The house could go for more than $100 million in the next two decades. Buying it early was a good decision.

The real estate agent almost jumped for joy. He giddily shook Kazir's hand.

"We can start renovating. I'll probably be living here in three to four months. Depending on the situation."

"What do you mean by that? Babe, we both know that you're going to keep living in your office and this house is just a decoration--mmm."

Angelina moaned weakly as Kazir grabbed her ass. The woman gave him a "fuck me" look after that interaction.

He's Back, HAHA!
Well now, Kazir Grey is name is so Big cause of his CCU Cinematic Universe ,he's got hie name on the walk of Fame. Despite Wanted movie polarizing reviews of his CCU verse.
Although, We catch Kazir Grey and Angelina Jolie buying the most expensive housing Beverly Hills area for which he might actually live in. Even if Angelina Jolie is skeptical of them actually using for decoration instead. Including his mystery new movie projects in the works
Hollywood Reigns
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
HWI 245
Hollywood What If Chapter 245

After the realtor left, the couple decided to bless the house with their bodily fluids...

Angelina was very exhausted and cuddled up to her man on the sofa. Most of the furniture was gone, but the beds, tables, and other things had been left behind by the previous owner.

"I heard that people are going crazy because of you."

"What do you mean?"

"Huh, don't tease me. Stop touching my-- you pervert, I'm telling you, I'm serious right now. Staph~~"

Kazir just chuckled.

"I don't know why, but Disney is desperate right now. They want me to direct a movie based on a novel."

"What novel? Maybe I've read it."

"It's the Barsoom series, by Edgar Rice Burroughs."

"Really? You're joking, tell me you're joking!" Angelina was quite shocked.

Edgar Rice Burroughs was a famous writer. His most famous works were the Tarzan and Barsoom series.

His works were famous in the early 1910s and his works are still appreciated today. Angelina knew of the Tarzan and Barsoom series. She didn't expect that Walt Disney would acquire the movie rights to the Barsoom series.

"Walt Disney wants to make a movie of the Barsoom series and they hope that I can be the director... They want to call the movie John Carter, based on the protagonist of the Barsoom series."

"What do you think? I think it's a great deal. I think Disney has offered you a desirable contract."

"They contacted my agent and said they are willing to do a 20+20 deal with me. It's negotiable."

"Wow, I'm so proud of you." The woman showered him with kisses.

"They keep forcing Salvatore to accept the project."

"What are you waiting for? I think the novel adaptation will be great if you're the one to direct it. You're an amazing person."

"Thanks, babe."

The reason Kazir was hesitant to accept the deal was because of what he knew about the future. He was actually surprised that Disney wanted to make John Carter very early compared to the original timeline. Well, he knew that one way or another, the reason was because of his interference with the timeline.

John Carter was a box office disaster. Walt Disney tried to promote it overseas to recoup their losses, but it was useless. In the end, they shut down the project with no intention of making a sequel.

Another reason was that--

"Warner Brothers also contacted me. They want me to direct Harry Potter. It's a children's book."

"I haven't heard about that. You know I'm busy."

Angelina replied, ruffling the man's hair.

"They said they would give me preferential treatment, a 20+20 deal, and a 5% profit share on videotape/DVD for five years."

The first five years of a movie's life in the videotape/DVD market were the best for profits. After that, sales would slow down.

In his estimate, Kazir would make about $20-40 million on the videotape/DVD profit share alone. That was a huge stake that Warner Brothers was willing to take.

"I'm speechless."

Indeed, Angelina didn't know what to say. She was quite famous and her net worth was over 7 figures, but she didn't expect her boyfriend to make ten times her annual salary. She was so proud of him.

"Then I guess you'll choose this Harry Potter."

"You're not afraid I'll fail?"

"As if. We are talking about you, the talented director Kazir Grey. Of course you will do well. I believe in you."

Kazir smiled and nuzzled against her breasts...

"Actually, I have an offer from Sony-Columbia as well."

"Let me guess, their offer is more tempting than Walt Disney and Warner Brothers. You know what, I think 20th Century Fox also contacted you, right?"

"How did you know that?"

"I just guessed, based on our conversation."

To be precise, the one who contacted Kazir was actually LucasFilm. George Lucas called him personally and congratulated Kazir. Then George Lucas asked Kazir if he would be interested in directing Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones.

After their first meeting a few months ago, the two met several times and talked about their daily lives. One time, George Lucas invited Steven Spielberg over and the three of them had a good time.

Steven Spielberg said that he was happy that someone like Kazir would take up the banner now that most Jewish directors were getting old. Kazir just accepted it and didn't bother to explain himself.

"What about Sony-Columbia? What do they want from you?"

"You know Spiderman?"

"That comic book superhero? I read a few issues."

"Sony-Columbia is hoping I'll direct this project. Well, it's complicated, actually. Even Marvel is trying to talk to me."

Grey Pictures bought a lot of superhero movie copyrights from Marvel, and the company was hoping to meet Kazir.

Kazir had an idea why they wanted to talk to him. Marvel was at its lowest point at the time, in a downward spiral. Beaten by their rival, DC Comics.

Maybe they were trying to find a solution to get back on their feet. They believed that Kazir had the answer to their questions.

The people at Marvel were no fools. When they learned that Kazir intended to create a Cinematic Universe about assassins, killers, agents and ninjas, Marvel understood the reason why Grey Pictures had bought their not-so-famous superheroes.

Grey Pictures wanted to make a Cinematic Universe about superheroes!

'Uh, not really. I bought the superheroes' movie adaptations in the first place because Marvel might become my enemy later on. So I just cut their wings before they can fly... However, if we have an agreement, I have no intention of avoiding money.'

Especially now that Sony-Columbia wanted Kazir Grey to direct Spider-Man, he would definitely meet with the higher-ups of Marvel Comics.

He felt he was getting to the point where he had to decide his future. Because honestly, he was interested in the DCEU as well.

HWI 246
Hollywood What If Chapter 246

The movie copyrights for Spider-Man were quite complicated. Sony-Columbia and MGM felt that both companies had a stake in the copyrights.

In the '70s, there was a Spider-Man TV show called The Amazing Spider-Man. It aired on CBS, with one of the producers being Colombia Pictures Television (before Sony).

Another adaptation was the Japanese version titled Spider-Man or Supaidāman, also referred to as Japanese Spider-Man or Toei Spider-Man. The production company of this TV series was Toei Company. Also produced in the 70s.

So yes, the copyrights of this superhero character were complicated.

After some legal stuff, the copyrights went back to the original owner, which was Marvel Comics.

MGM and Sony-Columbia had some disputes over those copyrights, trying to figure out which company should acquire the movie adaptation. In the end, the two companies resolved the issue and Sony-Columbia legally purchased the copyright from Marvel Comics.

When Sony-Columbia acquired the superhero, a famous director announced his intentions to direct the movie. It was none other than James Cameron.

He has been interested in this superhero for a long time. The initial plan was already set, the project was approved by the management as well. The budget was set, Sony would invest in the movie.

But maybe because of some negotiations, James Cameron resigned before the project officially started. Well, someone like James Cameron was hard to get. Another thing, James Cameron had a habit of overspending and his projects were usually behind schedule. Maybe that was the factor why James Cameron didn't get the job.

James Cameron already recommended that he wanted Leonardo DiCaprio to be Peter Parker and Sony-Columbia thought it was appropriate, knowing that the young actor was super famous after the success of Titanic.

Then Sony-Columbia felt that Sam Raimi, the director of Evil Dead, could be the right director for this project. Sam Raimi was not only good at horror movies, he was also good at other genres. Sony-Columbia decided to hire the director because of his affordable salary.

Everyone thought the project was already on the right track. The director, the producer, the budget and the production crew, the initial stage was happening.

But three days before Sam Raimi was to sign the contract, he found out that his wife was two months pregnant.

Work on a movie would take months or a year to complete. Sam Raimi knew this, so he decided to turn down the project and focus on his wife.

Was this an intervention? Or maybe the original timeline was already over in 1994. The year a certain man started his career and slowly became successful.

In any case, Sam Raimi was now out of the picture. So Sony-Columbia struggled to find a director to take over the project.

The company had already invested nearly $5 million in the early stages of the project, and that amount would be wasted if they postponed production. It was painful for them.

Suddenly, the current CEO of Sony-Columbia, Frank Price, remembered that Grey Pictures had a good relationship with them. Moreover, Marvel Comics indicated that they wanted to meet Kazir Grey.

Yes, Frank Price was interested in Kazir Grey as the director of Spider-Man. The man said he wanted to work with the Big Six again. As long as the terms were right, maybe Kazir would agree to direct Spider-Man.

For the record, Kazir Grey had a better portfolio than other directors. All of his films in the last five years have been blockbusters. None of them lost money, not even John Wick.

Frank Price felt that Kazir had the talent, the charisma and the authority to be the director of this movie.

Sony-Columbia knew they were the lowest of the Big Six and needed a franchise to save them from destruction. Bruce Almighty was set to be released the following month, but that was another story.

All Frank Price and the management at Sony-Columbia wanted was for their projects not to lose out to the competition.

Since Kazir Grey was the hottest director right now and his filmography was amazing, Sony-Columbia had no problem hiring him.

Well, here was the problem. Apparently Warner Brothers, Walt Disney and 20th Century Fox had the same intention as Sony-Columbia.

They wanted Kazir to direct their respective films.

In Frank Price's opinion, 20th Century Fox would be the strongest opponent. After all, the success of Star Wars was huge. Star Wars was not a movie, it was a culture. People would not hesitate to spend their money to buy tickets for Star Wars.

Surely, if Kazir didn't want to risk his career, he would choose the safest movie.

Yet here they were, in the office where Frank Price and Salvatore Barlowe were negotiating.

"My client wants a 25+25 deal and a 10% profit share on videotapes/DVDs, merchandise and other peripherals related to Spider-Man."

"..."

As expected, Salvatore Barlowe was asking for something extravagant. Well, his client had the right to do so, considering that his latest movie was still making a lot of money.

As of July 21, 2000, Wanted had just grossed $404.62 million domestically. The international release of Wanted happened two weeks ago and the international box office was around $134 million.

Combined, the worldwide box office for Wanted was $538 million. With that as a reference, Kazir Grey had the status to ask for a big contract.

Moreover, Sony-Columbia was not the only company that wanted to work with Kazir Grey. The other companies were definitely ready to snatch Kazir away.

None of the Big Six knew that Kazir had no intention of working with 20th Century Fox and Walt Disney.

Star Wars had been criticized by so many people, while John Carter was not promising.

Kazir's attention turned to Spider-Man and Harry Potter. These two had a high chance of success.

Sony-Columbia and Grey Pictures negotiated for about two weeks. In the end, Sony-Columbia did its best to get the contract down to a 25+20 deal with 7% profit share on videotapes/DVDs and peripherals for the time being...

I think he should do Star Wars, and not just because I love the series. But because it would make Kazir do something new instead of just copying the OTL movies. He hasn't branched out at all really, beyond adding a couple scenes here and there to connect the movies into a universe. I think it's time Kazir takes an actual chance.

(and yes I do realize that this is over 100 chapters ahead already written, so the choice is already made and definitely not SW…just thought I'd put it out there though that Kazir needs to branch out beyond just copying OTL movies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back