• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right, its going to be a "bridge we'll cross when we get there." to decide who the Griseos will end up with XD.

Cyrille might have a chance to be a combatant for sure, but yeah maybe driven by the knowledge of her failures in her past life she would be driven to succeed this time, but I am wondering how to proceed with a relationship between her and Lelouch, because I am wondering would she be shy or bold in her efforts?

Right, its going to be a "bridge we'll cross when we get there." to decide who the Griseos will end up with XD.

Cyrille might have a chance to be a combatant for sure, but yeah maybe driven by the knowledge of her failures in her past life she would be driven to succeed this time, but I am wondering how to proceed with a relationship between her and Lelouch, because I am wondering would she be shy or bold in her efforts?

definitely shy i imagine like Seele(Impact) but without Veliona she fortifies herself emotionally, maybe it's the opposite of what Stefan did to her that attracts her to Lelouch, where Stefan simply said if she felt lacking in her position she could turn to him to fill in what she lacked or solve a problem she couldn't which was of course him just abusing that trust and use it to the detriment of Belobog, but Lelouch is different he believes that Cyrille has potential and that she simply needs to work for it and that she can rely on others to help her understand what she lacks. And that bit of positive reinforcement is the first string that ties her to lelouch.

definitely shy i imagine like Seele(Impact) but without Veliona she fortifies herself emotionally, maybe it's the opposite of what Stefan did to her that attracts her to Lelouch, where Stefan simply said if she felt lacking in her position she could turn to him to fill in what she lacked or solve a problem she couldn't which was of course him just abusing that trust and use it to the detriment of Belobog, but Lelouch is different he believes that Cyrille has potential and that she simply needs to work for it and that she can rely on others to help her understand what she lacks. And that bit of positive reinforcement is the first string that ties her to lelouch.

Right sounds like an idea, and Natheniel brings her back just to test how much she might recall as a "ghost" given how much the echo of herself in the Fragmentum acted....especially after it followed Lelouch and company to an old underground shelter where....

encounter a fragmentium echo of Stefan who went insane from the isolation after escaping and spending his last days in an old shelter far from the city, a state reflected by the Fragmentum, just deciding what kind of monster he becomes.

Right sounds like an idea, and Natheniel brings her back just to test how much she might recall as a "ghost" given how much the echo of herself in the Fragmentum acted....especially after it followed Lelouch and company to an old underground shelter where....

encounter a fragmentium echo of Stefan who went insane from the isolation after escaping and spending his last days in an old shelter far from the city, a state reflected by the Fragmentum, just deciding what kind of monster he becomes.
A Frigid Prowler seems the best fit it's lumbering appearance could be a Reference to the sin of Greed and gluttony due to it's rather.....chunky appearance and propensity to devour ice shadewalkers for power ups. It will reflect Stefan's punishment as well as he in essence betrayed Cyrille as her 'confidant' and the people of belobog as an official and as the divine comedy says. In the central ninth circle of hell, those who committed betrayal are punished most severely in a frozen lake named Cocytus guarded by Satan. Divided into four sections called Caina, Antenora, Ptolomea, and Judecca, traitors are encased in ice.

A Frigid Prowler seems the best fit it's lumbering appearance could be a Reference to the sin of Greed and gluttony due to it's rather.....chunky appearance and propensity to devour ice shadewalkers for power ups. It will reflect Stefan's punishment as well as he in essence betrayed Cyrille as her 'confidant' and the people of belobog as an official and as the divine comedy says. In the central ninth circle of hell, those who committed betrayal are punished most severely in a frozen lake named Cocytus guarded by Satan. Divided into four sections called Caina, Antenora, Ptolomea, and Judecca, traitors are encased in ice.

Works for me and its fitting.

I imagine Cyrille running into Stefan in the bunker and he has a mental break down at the sight of her before ranting about everythingg being her fault he then trnasforms into a frigid prowler. While Lelouch is able to paste together what Stefan did and is righteously angry on cyrille's behalf because Stefan pressed his Sibling button due to him being the one responsible for offing Cyrilla and gaslighting Cyrille into depending on him. As for why Kalpas isn't with those exploring the bunker Stefan died in, He stayed behind to protect the children alongside others at the suggestion of Elysia so the group following Cyrille would probably be composed of Bronya Rand Elysia Eden and Pardofelis and maybe mobius who ends up invested due to her curiosity regarding a 'docile' creation of the Fragmentum like cyrille.

I imagine Cyrille running into Stefan in the bunker and he has a mental break down at the sight of her before ranting about everythingg being her fault he then trnasforms into a frigid prowler. While Lelouch is able to paste together what Stefan did and is righteously angry on cyrille's behalf because Stefan pressed his Sibling button due to him being the one responsible for offing Cyrilla and gaslighting Cyrille into depending on him. As for why Kalpas isn't with those exploring the bunker Stefan died in, He stayed behind to protect the children alongside others at the suggestion of Elysia so the group following Cyrille would probably be composed of Bronya Rand Elysia Eden and Pardofelis and maybe mobius who ends up invested due to her curiosity regarding a 'docile' creation of the Fragmentum like cyrille.

Except Pardo didn't tag along and I don't think Kalpas did either.

Right I almost forgot, sorry my mind was falling asleep at the time. But yeah he would show up, partly because the group was making too much noise so he followed them.
The Entire reason why I suggested Kalpas stay behind is entirely related to the possible string tying with Cyrille and Lelouch. Which is him being angry on behalf of Cyrille which also gives him the chance to test out his Void abilities, if kalpas was present he'd just beat Stefan into a pulp. Frigid Prowler Stefan is going to be the stress ball for lelouch and Mobius is definitely gonna be observing the heck out of him during said fight. Of course the others bar mobius will be providing support.

The Entire reason why I suggested Kalpas stay behind is entirely related to the possible string tying with Cyrille and Lelouch. Which is him being angry on behalf of Cyrille which also gives him the chance to test out his Void abilities, if kalpas was present he'd just beat Stefan into a pulp. Frigid Prowler Stefan is going to be the stress ball for lelouch and Mobius is definitely gonna be observing the heck out of him during said fight. Of course the others bar mobius will be providing support.

Right and given the horde of old robots they just faced on the way to him, they made more than enough noise for Mobius and Kalpas to investigate, especially after the former was left behind to watch over everyone by Elysia much to Mobius's annoyance XD.

Right and given the horde of old robots they just faced on the way to him, they made more than enough noise for Mobius and Kalpas to investigate, especially after the former was left behind to watch over everyone by Elysia much to Mobius's annoyance XD.
Hey did you remember the spelunking side mission on Belobog? The final Boss there was a malfunctioning Prototype of Svarog?

Vaguely, I might do that in the upcoming chapters, maybe part of events where Lelouch meet Seele.
Probably engage in a dig once Nathaniel establishes contact with Belobog and fixes that little annoying stellaron whispers plaguing Cocolia. SHe could arrange instead for shifts rather fully sealing off the underworld, just to allow Heron to explore the Underworld and Salvage what tech they can.

Probably engage in a dig once Nathaniel establishes contact with Belobog and fixes that little annoying stellaron whispers plaguing Cocolia. SHe could arrange instead for shifts rather fully sealing off the underworld, just to allow Heron to explore the Underworld and Salvage what tech they can.

Right, maybe to help with that Heron sends some of its soldiers to reinforce the city and the surrounding area, further reducing the need to cut off the underworld.

Right, maybe to help with that Heron sends some of its soldiers to reinforce the city and the surrounding area, further reducing the need to cut off the underworld.
And thus we have the first bit of NathanielxCocolia because silencing the Stellaron is a blessing for her because she was already kinda fraying with all it's whispers. Besides it was the stellaron that suggested that. On Kalpas helping Lelouch maybe have itt when Lelouch almost kills Prowler Stefan but fibs it because he has been going on instinct and sheer emotion. And he ended up throwing around more power to compensate for his initial lack of familiarity with void. Then just as Stefan Prowler recovers via summong a large group of shadewalkers in desperation Kalpas interrupts with all his usual kalpas style.

And thus we have the first bit of NathanielxCocolia because silencing the Stellaron is a blessing for her because she was already kinda fraying with all it's whispers. Besides it was the stellaron that suggested that. On Kalpas helping Lelouch maybe have itt when Lelouch almost kills Prowler Stefan but fibs it because he has been going on instinct and sheer emotion. And he ended up throwing around more power to compensate for his initial lack of familiarity with void. Then just as Stefan Prowler recovers via summong a large group of shadewalkers in desperation Kalpas interrupts with all his usual kalpas style.

Right, I did get Kalpas involved in that, but how Stefan was dispatched, that part I might not change.

But now while I wait for the beta work on the chapter to be done before I can post it I am planning out chapter nine, maybe its time to check on Suzaku, have Lelouch explore the new city alongside Elysia, Vill-V and Eden while Mobius took off to see Klein. I am wondering on specifically how he and Seele could meet, but I think they'll be meeting Serval in this chapter.

Yeah Elysia is definitely going to end up with Beauty as her path. Bishie sparkle/spotlight on command? I can already hear nathaniel sigh in exasperation and fondness.

I feel like Nathaniel likes working with Knights of Beauty the best. it's like being around several elysias but he has issues with certain knights who take things regarding the beauty a bit too far though.

I agree and hopefully with the upcoming update we'll get more info I can work with.

BTW the new chapter is up.

Chapter 9

One thing I am having trouble with the next trouble on the chapter, how would I describe this because the description I made sucks.

The Everwinter Monument.

Here is a snippet from the next chapter.

A day had passed since Lelouch woke up at the Goethe Hotel; now fully recovered and well rested, Lelouch was invited to explore the city of Belobog with Bronya, as her thanks for their aid insisted on showing them around the city. In their company were Elysia, Vill-V, Eden, and Cyrille; because Mobius wanted to visit Klein, Nathaniel allowed for passage to the site she was overseeing, and Kalpas vanished; he was interested in finding supplies. He was interested in living out in the wild and hunting monsters, which Lelouch assumed was maybe to put some distance between himself and Natheniel.

As they left the hotel and began walking through the streets, people seemed to be intrigued by Elysia, her pink hair and elf ears likely making her stand out.

Bronya was leading them through the city, while she was in the company of four guards.

It seems her mother is the overprotective type, but I guess that's not surprising given what happened, Lelouch thought.

"Now we'll bring our tour from Alisa Avenue, the heart of the city," Bronya began before showing them a large sculpture of towering block of ice built up into a tower of ice.

"Let's start with the Everwinter Monument," Bronya said before proceeding to explain the history behind it.

Anyone, like what kind of shape is that, because block of ice simply doesn't work I think.

So I am thinking Fubata and a few others were dealing with some pockets of resistance, those unwilling to accept Claire as Empress, likely not helped by taking non-Britannians as knights. Unfortunately some of them had ties to Nathaniel and was operating a small lab and observatory, the former was visiting when Fubata and those she was given to command invaded the place, facing down a literal god-like being, it didn't end well. But Fubata was only spared because she had a unusually high Honkai resistance and stigma while the rest did not. So she was placed into cryo after she was experimented on, and then forgotten until the ship she was stored on, a smaller ship Nathaniel used as base until he upgraded was given to Lelouch after completing Nathaniel's impossible task for wanting to go independent of him, finding her in the cargo hold.

She might not handle well how long she was kept on literal ice and then forgotten, but maybe some convincing might keep her onboard.

How does this idea sound? I just wanted to run it by some folks to see if this would be the best way to do it while covering how the group might be allowed out from Nathaniel's shadow to go to Honkai Earth.

If no one has any objections I'll consider the plan good.

Sorry been busy helping prepare for the holidays, planning christmas is important in this family not to mention finals.....eeeggghhhh

Ok, and yeahs that's understandable. Good luck on those.

i guess my plan for Fubata's intro had me worried, since I want to be sure her intro can be justified and it feels natural to the story.

SO you know how I said that Elysia would end up walking the path of beauty? well looks like I was right that Path was tailor made for her, even the Shattered remnants that is the Aeon Idrila seems to walk a similar path Elysia herself once did and all Knights of Beauty do so as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back