• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SO you know how I said that Elysia would end up walking the path of beauty? well looks like I was right that Path was tailor made for her, even the Shattered remnants that is the Aeon Idrila seems to walk a similar path Elysia herself once did and all Knights of Beauty do so as well.

I'll have to see for myself to judge.

Well while I failed to get Hanya I did get Argenti, but in Honkai Impact I got the new grown up Griseo, and she is a freaking monster, even without her weapons and proper stigma, I took her into the Elysian Realm, I completed her first run on void difficulty and I got completed all three challenges all under one hour....people call her a Jedi, but given how fast she mopped the floors with the enemies I say she is more comparable to Darth Vader in beast mode.

It makes me wonder how the Elysian Realm cast might react to Griseo taking a level in bad ass?

IahIahShipping

I am having a bit of writer's bloc, I am about half way done with the next chapter, but I am wondering what more I could do with Lelouch, Eden, Vill-V, Elysia and Cyrille going around Belobog on a tour given by Bronya, right now they just meet Serval and while they were bringing her up to speed, I had another scene happen, but now I am wondering where to go without making the chapter too short beyond Serval and Bronya's reactions to Natheniel's actions of spying on them, harvesting geomarrow from other parts of the planet and exploring the lost old cities looking for tech.

Anyway suggestions, if you have time?

Lucky for you I have time and also a treat a look at penacony! Well a hotel really. What other scene happened?

Lucky for you I have time and also a treat a look at penacony! Well a hotel really. What other scene happened?

Oh I saw that a short time ago and it seems we have an upcoming new Raiden look like, and our first look at Penacony. And some insight into the galaxy rangers, something to look forward to.

Apparently penacony is gonna be a murder mystery kinda deal with several Emanators involved in the plot.

That will be different, from the other planets visited so far.
Apparently they even invited a Destruction Emanator the one from the current relic set. Which weirdly ballsy of em when said destruction emanator considering planet killing as a way to gain nanook's gaze. which means this guy isn't from the legion but the Annihilation gang instead.

Apparently they even invited a Destruction Emanator the one from the current relic set. Which weirdly ballsy of em when said destruction emanator considering planet killing as a way to gain nanook's gaze. which means this guy isn't from the legion but the Annihilation gang instead.

That is crazy, but at the same time its a chance to see the Annihilation gang in the story I suppose and maybe see why Narook doesn't like them at all for ourselves.

That will be different, from the other planets visited so far.

Tbf, inviting every faction in the galaxy is very in character for a faction that calls itself the Family, has a very friendly/benevolent appearance, and potentially brainwashes everyone outside the original Penacony followers into joining.

Tbf, inviting every faction in the galaxy is very in character for a faction that calls itself the Family, has a very friendly/benevolent appearance, and potentially brainwashes everyone outside the original Penacony followers into joining.

Now I am even more curious to meet the family and see how Penacony works first hand, and how the brainwashing works, if it does happen.

Now I am even more curious to meet the family and see how Penacony works first hand, and how the brainwashing works, if it does happen.
We only have an outside view of what the Family does in game, but going by leaks

Robin, a famous singer mentioned in one of the last few livestreams, is one of Xipe's Emanators and has the abilities:
  1. Sight Seizing: Can be applied long-term. Robin can attract the gaze of someone regardless of that person's personal preferences and feelings
  2. Favorability: Can be applied long-term. A target whose sight has fallen upon Robin will feel a closeness to her for no particular reason. This effect strengthens exponentially if there is direct verbal or behavioral contact with her.
  3. Song Transmission: The blessing of the Aeon of Harmony can be temporarily shared with a target who hears Robin singing. It seems that the effect can sometimes reverse and even exert an influence on the target's mental state.

We only have an outside view of what the Family does in game, but going by leaks

Robin, a famous singer mentioned in one of the last few livestreams, is one of Xipe's Emanators and has the abilities:
  1. Sight Seizing: Can be applied long-term. Robin can attract the gaze of someone regardless of that person's personal preferences and feelings
  2. Favorability: Can be applied long-term. A target whose sight has fallen upon Robin will feel a closeness to her for no particular reason. This effect strengthens exponentially if there is direct verbal or behavioral contact with her.
  3. Song Transmission: The blessing of the Aeon of Harmony can be temporarily shared with a target who hears Robin singing. It seems that the effect can sometimes reverse and even exert an influence on the target's mental state.

That sounds potent.

For anyone who has been wondering here is where the poll stands, at least if Griseo joins the harem, it's reassuring that most people won't take issue with it, same with Luna Vow, Topaz, snd Sirin. It's just seeing who works best and fitting them in.

1st place: C.C.

2nd place: Sirin

3rd place: Milly Ashford, Adult Griseo, and Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina

4th place: Eden and Leila Malcal

5th place: Kallen Kouzki, Shirely Fenette, Topaz, Luna Vow/Theresa (A-872), Rita Rossweisse, Kaguya Sumeragi

6th place: Futaba Sumeragi, Dark Seele/Velonia, and Mobius

7th place: Eleanor Schariac, Fu Xuan, Hanya, Vill-V, and Vita

8th place: Ana Schariac, Tingyun, Sakura (PE), Kallen Kaslana

9th place: Dan Shu, Cyrille, Yuna, Lin, Herrscher of Sentience, and Serval Landau

10th place: Cheng Lixue

Dead last with one vote: Wendy and Yae Sakura

I just now realized Nathaniel is probably doing an Otto while also hitting elysia back with his own 'sacrifice'. He will build Elysium but he himself will never become part of it as the grand final villain standing in the way of that golden ending Just this once he gets to sacrifice instead of living through the aftermath of one.and in the aftermath of his defeat just before he loses consciousness in the sea of quanta, he sees a pink blur emerging from a portal, because of course at the last moments of life nathaniel has, Elysia puts the dots together and susses out the finale of Project Elysium.

I just now realized Nathaniel is probably doing an Otto while also hitting elysia back with his own 'sacrifice'. He will build Elysium but he himself will never become part of it as the grand final villain standing in the way of that golden ending Just this once he gets to sacrifice instead of living through the aftermath of one.and in the aftermath of his defeat just before he loses consciousness in the sea of quanta, he sees a pink blur emerging from a portal, because of course at the last moments of life nathaniel has, Elysia puts the dots together and susses out the finale of Project Elysium.

That could happen, since more or less Nathaniel had to repurpose his plans after Elysia and others escaped, maybe knowing how things could end. Despite the "blocks" he placed into the Flame Chasers and Dr. Mei.

For something I am doing in the coming chapter, if Griseo did paintings of Nunnally and Pardo, what would they be like given her style of art?

IahIahShipping

I'll put this question more to you unless anyone else has their own thoughts.

One of the ideas I had for the endgame was.

What I was contemplating as Nathaniel's end game, is that having used Charles to create the Sword of Ahaska, not knowing it would be ineffective against its intended target, but it would be effective on the Spiritual Adam. Resulting in the demise of nearly all Honkai Earth's population save for those who avoided getting caught in Project Stigma who escaped to CG Earth as it assimilated the Honkai Earth into itself, completing his revenge against Kevin. However, the survivors aren't going to let this stand, and once Lelouch and Senti succeed in using the blocks that inhibited them from openly confronting Nathaniel, especially as he's using the energy caused by Honkai Earth's fall and the death of the Spiritual Adam to begin ascending to become an Aeon, the group resolves to stop him by confronting him within the World of C for the finale battle where something akin to a sacrifice happens, likely Nathaniel's fallback plan.

Next having seen much of Hanya's character I am curious if she could work in a harem, I feel her sister might have to play match maker, although I see her duties with the Ten Lirds could be an issue too. But I got ideas since her sister might feel a relationship might be healthy for her.

The poll for those harem candidates who might have complications

As the link above mentions, I decided to make a new poll for those who have complications that could be serious issues in securing their placement in Lelouch's harem, I did add a few other characters, so people could also understand why they not likely to be in the harem while obsecuring those who might if not for their issues I've mentioned next to their name while trying to be spoiler free.

BTW Merry Christmas everyone.

While I wait for more people to vote, I guess we meet the next co-creator of the Simulated Universe.

The poll for those harem candidates who might have complications

As the link above mentions, I decided to make a new poll for those who have complications that could be serious issues in securing their placement in Lelouch's harem, I did add a few other characters, so people could also understand why they not likely to be in the harem while obsecuring those who might if not for their issues I've mentioned next to their name while trying to be spoiler free.

BTW Merry Christmas everyone.

I should note those characters not on this poll doesn't mean they are out of being in Lelouch's harem, the new poll is solely for those I have concerns on mixed in with others unlikely to join the harem at this point, but it never hurts to keep checking just in case the story turns out differently. Since its hard to know how upcoming events might affect things.

But I am also waiting for you IahIahShipping to cast your vote, since as a contributor to the story for ideas and such, I am allowing up to most of the candidates to be voted upon until I decide on a limit, which I am considering limiting the vote to four.

Once I finish the quests involving Ruan Mei, I'll probably begin consideration any potential role in the story since we know more about her now, and no I don't think you'll work in Lelouch's harem unless someone wants to convince me otherwise.

Ok, something new I am deliberating upon…well a couple things really.

1: What is stronger (and the difference) between an Emanator and a Herrscher?

2: Should Dr. Mei, Mobius and/or Vill-V be called upon by Nous to become an Emanator, although I think Dr. Mei fits the bill more and she has more than her fair few accomplishments, which includes being one of Nathaniel's mentors who would be among the highest ranked member.

3: How might Herta react when she finds out when Nathaniel beat her in making the simulated universe first, since Stephen Young, being implied to be a literal child who co-created the simulated universe tells me it's not around yet.

So Penacony is out, but even so I don't think I'll be using the world in story or any of the new characters like Black Swan and Acheron, mostly due to the fact there is very little background information for me to work out what they might've been doing then. And we got plenty of characters already too. However Penacony might get more of a mention due to the unique nature of the world which shares some traits with the dreamscape of Project Stigma, which Nathaniel could've been studying having a real world example to research, or as close as he can get his hands on.

So Penacony is out, but even so I don't think I'll be using the world in story or any of the new characters like Black Swan and Acheron, mostly due to the fact there is very little background information for me to work out what they might've been doing then. And we got plenty of characters already too. However Penacony might get more of a mention due to the unique nature of the world which shares some traits with the dreamscape of Project Stigma, which Nathaniel could've been studying having a real world example to research, or as close as he can get his hands on.
Technically you could have a vacation 'episode' with penacony since this is earlier in the timeline. Though we might have to wait for more dreamscapes for the perfect beach episode.

Technically you could have a vacation 'episode' with penacony since this is earlier in the timeline. Though we might have to wait for more dreamscapes for the perfect beach episode.

That is true, which could happen as a celebration reward for winning the right for Lelouch, Elysia and others to go back to CG Earth. I am debating on what they could do to win such a right from Nathaniel. Maybe contain one of his labs which had some experiments break out or something.

That is true, which could happen as a celebration reward for winning the right for Lelouch, Elysia and others to go back to CG Earth. I am debating on what they could do to win such a right from Nathaniel. Maybe contain one of his labs which had some experiments break out or something.
Golden hour should be enough for a celebration then and maybe save the penacony beach episode for later. Since Nathaniel is a member of the Genius society it is likely that he has Permanent VIP status and can thus extend it to the group.

Golden hour should be enough for a celebration then and maybe save the penacony beach episode for later. Since Nathaniel is a member of the Genius society it is likely that he has Permanent VIP status and can thus extend it to the group.

True on the VIP part, and given he has money to burn he could probably give them spending money too. I could see Elysia going nuts on the shopping part.

On a side note I have been trying to find an extra beta to go over the chapters, because of the issues with Fanfiction.net I've been worried if my writing ability is hampering the story in anyway, so I am looking for areas to improve upon.

And seeking an extra beta isn't so much an issue on my grammar and spelling, but I am worried I am not taking proper advantage of stuff I got going on in my story.

Also Black Swan and Sparkle are definitely out for the harem, double for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back