• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right, Eden and Elysia would stay together and keep with my plans for the Sa, I might actually have Lelouch and Nunnally put under surveillance by Nathaniel using Rin (Previous Era) and Eleanor following a training exercise against Luna.

Yeah that is something about her backstory indeed, she seemed to had been a Herrscher.
One way of looking at it, and notice how she fell? It was like when Kiana fell after losing to mei but there was no one to catch her this time apparently the planets where both kami and izumo's people lived circled around a black hole.

So seriously, do you think I should redo the early half of the story, focus on a smaller group of characters but keep things the same.

I am planning on Eleanor and Rin (previous era) are dispatched to Japan to keep an eye on Lelouch and Nunnally, given who their mother is, since you remember what I put down for my plans for Marianne IahIahShipping but Lelouch awakens as a Herrscher when assassins attack during the invasion of Japan, causing all hell to break loose and Nathaniel forced to contain it from getting too out of hand, but the trouble I am facing is how would Elysia and Lelouch meet through?

I would imagine Elysia and Eden could still be found va fishing lol xD but I bet lelouch and suzaku would have a Heck of a time for it.

Right instead of Kallen or Pardo.

My new plan is meant to happen slightly before the invasion with Eleanor and Rin (Previous Era) being introduced and sent by Nathaniel to watch over Lelouch while the latter is in Japan, revealing that Lelouch is among those seeded with a Herrscher Core, and among the few males who meshed well with the core, showing promise to become a Herrscher. But Eleanor and Rin are suspicious if there is more since both of them are basically Herrschers to watch a boy and his sister, suspecting (correctly Lelouch and Nunnally are more special than they appear)

And you recall what I planned for the Sa? IahIahShipping

The war will happen in the same way after Elysia and Eden are fished from the water.

BTW I began a new pairing poll, more of an update and evaluation, especially in light of certain things from Peoncony. Sparkle, in case anyone was wondering, I don't think she would work with Lelouch, but even then she likely wouldn't be born around this time. Firefly at least I am willing to think she's an adult at this point and like her illness drew Nathaniel's attention.

The new pairing poll with Elysia locked in

I have to say I am stunned with the results of the poll so far.

After seven votes Tingyun, Topaz and Archron are tied for first place.

Tied for second are.

Mobius
Firefly
Bronya Rand
Luna Vow/Theresa (A-872)
Fu Xuan
Hanya
Sakura (Previous Era)
Sirin
Fu Hua
Ruan Mei

And tied for third.

Eden
Robin
Seele (Honkai Star Rail verison)
Griseo Cosmic Impression
Dark Seele/Velonia
Yae Sakura
Seele Vollerei
Kallen Kaslana
Serval Landau
Qingque
Xueyi (she would have a body of fresh and blood)
Vill-V
Bianka "Durandal" Ataegina
Rita Rossweisse
Alvitr
Lin
Yuna
Misteln Schariac
Eleanor Schariac
Rin (Previous Era)
C.C.

fascinating. I bet it's because star rail has grown and got a following considering one name specifically firefly being so high up.

fascinating. I bet it's because star rail has grown and got a following considering one name specifically firefly being so high up.

Indeed, I was skeptical if Firefly could be a viable option, but given her condition and such which gives me some interesting ideas on how she becomes involved in the story. But I wanted to be sure people would be onboard with the idea, hence the poll.

Archron on the other hand I am hoping with her character released more details on her could help pin point where and what she was doing at least eight years before HSR.

Topaz's introduction has been worked out already, just a question of when, maybe six years after Japan falls.

The rest what are your guys's thoughts?

It could be very possible that Acheron was wandering the galaxy building up enough memories and steadily growing her reputation. I mean she is the first confirmed character to be aware of a repeating pattern in the hoovers.

It could be very possible that Acheron was wandering the galaxy building up enough memories and steadily growing her reputation. I mean she is the first confirmed character to be aware of a repeating pattern in the hoovers.

True, but would a romance between her and Lelouch be possible? Given her memory issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back