• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

How did you find QQ?

First encounter of the glorious name of Questionable Questing?

• Total voters
I first discovered it while I'm surfing through Tvtropes. During my time there, I stumbled upon a fanfic called The Cultist, an NSFW crossover quest of The Cultist Simulator, The DCU and Hazbin Hotel, and upon clicking the link to it, I came here.

Spacebattles. Few teases from fanfics at SB at first about QQ stuffs.
Made an account, tho i was stupid enough to not scroll down enough to notice the NSFW CrW section, so i just scrolled the regular CrW section.
"Oh wow, not a lot fics recenty posted in here that interest me."
Proceeds to forgot QQ for almost a year.
More recent teases from fanfics at SB made me come back. Glad that i remembered my
it was the same login detail as my alternatehistory.com's account
Scrolled down enough.
"Oh, it was there. Damn."
Now i have some more fics to read.

Tbh, i prefer forums like SB, QQ, althist.com, etc. for reading fics, because of the search system and don't have to go through categories first if i want to browse for new fics to read.

I saw it in Google. I am not sure what i was searching, probably something like "interactive fiction forum".

I found out about it when I was trying to find a fanfic that Zarlann used to post on SpaceBattles and from a Reddit post I found, it led me to this site. It was the one fic where Taylor from Worm basically came back from the locker incident as a grown-up Artoria and can physically switch between identities.

Found a self insert Adam Smasher fic at spacebattles. Then I saw there were some bits not posted there. And here I am now

I came here because of jordinio, flameclaws, and kakukami because one of them talked about it on the fanfiction . net stories after cambrian got nuked

I came here because of jordinio, flameclaws, and kakukami because one of them talked about it on the fanfiction . net stories after cambrian got nuked

Damn they just pulled his whole account? I can't find any traces of him from a search engine or on ff.net. Unfortunate.
I found QQ because Cambrian mentioned he had more smut on here. Took me a bit to understand I had to make an account to see NSFW content - I think it was some RR author that finally brought me over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back