• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I need to make money.

Heliel43

Morningstar
So guys, is turning fanfic into Audio and posting on Tiktok or Youtube is illegal or anyone haven't tried it before?

So guys, is turning fanfic into Audio and posting on Tiktok or Youtube is illegal or anyone haven't tried it before?

Reddit stories get placed on youtube a lot. But I would not recommend you do it with other peoples stories or ones with NSFW focused content.

I recommend checking with the platforms how they view fanfics. A lot of those what if name lived youtube videos tend to be extremely close to being fanfics already.

That said if your fanfics are allowed on the platform, consider translating them and putting up an account in multiple languages for a wider audience, as well as putting up subtitles for those prefering to read along.

Naturally spam donation, subscription and links for where your fics are posted in the description. And make sure they can jump in the video from chapter to chapter.

That said, its hard to make a sufficient enough breakthrough in creative work that you can make a lot of money from it. I recommend putting your eggs in multiple baskets. That way you can always switch focus on what works and what doesn't.

Because anyone working for themselves in any field knows, work comes and goes in intensity no matter what work you do.

You could use an ai voice to read 4chan or Reddit stories with click bait titles. There's a million channels like that. You'll have to wait a little while before you get a couple thousand subscribers, but it's not a lot of work to get it going and upkeep it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back