• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Interest Check & Idea Thread

Biigoh said:
What... really? You would have me end one of my quests? XD

It is a question between like and like more in that case. the best outcome would be a steady suply of quests from you ...After all that would also make Sakura happy and you don want to anger her right Mr. Tanuki?

Scia said:
It is a question between like and like more in that case. the best outcome would be a steady suply of quests from you ...After all that would also make Sakura happy and you don want to anger her right Mr. Tanuki?

*shudders* that tummy pwaunch.

clockpunk_blimps.png

You are Augustus Supremacus. Or at least that was what you called yourself after you became a spark and then took over the local city state, glossing over some adventures in between. And from there you attempted to extend your enlightened rule over the rest of the continent.. sadly for you, the other rulers did not want to bow down before your almighty power for some reason. And so it was war!

Even more sadly for you however, it turns out that taking on every other nation within attacking range may have been.. slightly unwise. Or, in other words.. you are loosing. Badly. Your invincible legions have turned out to be not so invincible after all. Maybe if things had gone differently, the 17th not broken at the Battle of the Ridge, Jackheart not betrayed you at the start, if the Conquest had been finished earlier....

But might have beens will not save you now. No, what will save you.. is your science! For you have captured an artifact that.. well, honestly, you aren't sure how it works, but you know what it should do. To be precise, it should move your entire city to a new world, a world where you can regain your strength and rebuild your armies until it is time to show them all!

And now.... now is the time you must use it, before your walls fall.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
So! Mad science game Ho!

You are a Spark/Mad Scientist of some power and great ambition. You attempted, as all greatly ambitious Mad Scientists, to take over the world! Or at least your chunk of it. Sadly for you, the other local sparks teamed up and beat you up. You had some very decent initial successes, but when everyone else teamed up against you.. well, eventually the numbers and resource difference proved vital in the war.

As such, you are activating an ancient artifact you got from somewhere or another that should shift your city.. Somewhere Else. You aren't etnirely sure where, but at least their shouldn't be any armies knocking on your walls..

What you don't know is that you're about to trade locations with the capital city of a continent wide empire in a fantasy verse. And that the shockwave of your entry across the dimensional boarders will cause some minor disasters like rains of fire and earthquakes. And that the already factionalized empire will promptly explode into civil war..

Well, at least now you have another chance to take over the world!

'A' world. Because, as has just been proven, once we've finished this one there are plenty more out there for us to conquer. Who knows? Maybe you'll even find your original home some day... Hah, as if you actually care about that insignificant pile of offal~

Heh funnily enough I've actually been considering doing the sailor senshi is you quest that I mentioned before, but I'm unsure how to go about. I've gotten as normal as sticking them with a canon sensh or as wacky as letting them pick with whatever being choose affecting the character in quest. By that I mean it would be entirely possible to have say a cockroach/youma hybrid as a magical mascot or have the ability to summon liberty prime to punch it out with giant monsters. My brain goes to strange places when I'm idol.

That said I'd still prefer someone else rp's it I think its a good idea and I know my own writing skill aren't up to snuff.

This is a tentative thing. I'm not sure about it really.

Your name is ___. Well it doesn't matter what your name is right now. That's something to think about later. However the more important thing is the date. You have finally turned sixteen. You no longer have the burden of having to deal with That Man. Your Fake Guardian who is as stupid as the sun is bright. Why was he set up to be your guardian? Oh yeah he's the only relative you have. Luckily he can't touch the family funds. However according to the will you no longer have to deal with him. So he can go die in a fire. Or drown. You don't really care. As long as he GTFO's out of your life. He was always such a pain. With the Blah blah blah show respect to your elders Blah blah blah Show proper decorum blah blah. Says the man that drunk away his part of the family fortune and literally leeches off his wife. However let's get away from that. He no longer matters and you no longer care about him.

However, what you truly have to worry about is the fact that no one has managed your family home for almost four years. It was supposed to be cleaned regularly and whatnot but it wasn't. What was the state paying that uncle of yours for? Whatever. You know there isn't any creatures in this house not to say that the other one doesn't. You'll have people check it out later.

It's not very much. Three stories and a basement. What the rooms were before hand don't matter. Your father had wanted to renovate the house. And you do as well. However you want to gather a lot of the stuff up. Some of it's valuable and well some of it is cool okay. However you'll be cleaning for a while. Four years of dust isn't pretty. Right now your on the first floor. You've been cleaning out this room full of knickknacks your family has been collecting for ages. You think that there might be a Organ under all this dust over here. You wiped it down and now you can see the keys. You play a few notes on it and turn around to adjust something and you suddenly fall over onto the keys.

*THOOOOOOM* *THAUUUUM*

*TWHACK*

"?"

You look around to see the source of the last noise. The one that didn't fit with the organ noises. You spot the pillar on the corner has opened up. It contains something cloth wrapped. Huh wonder what that is.

You walk over to it and unwrap the cloth binding. It's nothing special it's just a book, a billfold, and some old coins. Junk mostly. You do pocket all of them and walk off to find a clean chair to sit on. You have to check this book out after all. It was hidden in a secret panel after all. Brushing off some dust that magically seemed to regather on the junk in the house after you cleaned it. But you sit anyways. It's not like you aren't dusty already. You reach over and unbutton the leather bound book but Ow.

You bring your finger to your mouth and suck on it. You notice blood on the button. Seems the metal fragemented somewhere. Painful. You work the button much more slowly, trying to avoid cutting your self on it again. You have it open but, A massive green light erupts out of the book. Cards fly out everywhere and zoom off. What did you do? A darkness creeps across your eyes. You pass out. What did you do?

You wake up. When did you fall asleep? That was a weird dream. You must have passed out while cleaning. Since well this place is actually clean. Weird how you can't remember doing so.

So what do you do now?

(This is where you name the MC. It's a male.)

Should I continue?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bit intrigued. Anything more would imply I'm applying effort and cognitive abilities at sleepy tiems.

XD. Its got some draw, but more would be needed to really bring together a good player base.

Got an idea for a Quest, am currently making Squirrelly draw up the Fanarts. He's like 70% done and should finish it up by Friday at the latest.

Anyway here's the plot.

You've been stuck in a cartoon forest for the last 6 months. And I mean cartoon, as in Animated. The physics of the world mirror this, being exaggerated, inconsistent, and just plain random. Cartoon physics and tropes seem to be the norm and Narrative casualty might as well be a physical force along side gravity and magnetism. Some things only occur depending of if they're observed, and the world seems to go out of it's way to "Censer" things like Gore, Nudity and generally anything more risque than PG13.

The forest seems to have a plethora of creatures, though sadly the more fantastic seem to be just a lethal as impossible. Some come from myths, such as dragons and manticores, some from history such as Velociraptors and giant man eating bird things. Some just seem to be just tossed in for the hell of it like the Crocoduck and sharktopus .

Every so often you've found the odd item or such. Guns, swords, ipods, lasers, cars, etc.

Recently you found an abandoned castle near a steep cliff that seems to keep away the monsters.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are an imp. One of the countless imps created with the scraps of power left over from the creation of the youma army that the great one, Queen Beryl created.

Your kind did everything that was below the dignity of the youma to do, you didn't fight. No, your kind were the lowly workers, cleaners, repairmen, crafters of the youma army.

You and yours had trailed behind the Earth youma army, building things for the youma on command, fixing things like the bodies of wounded youma.

The end of the war, you didn't see. All you saw was a flare of silver brilliance and... all the youma were gone. From the demon goddess Metallia, to the great one Queen Beryl, to the generals, the elite of the youma army, and all of the countless youma, including most of your kin.

Now, there was but you and a few of your companions.

Advancing, you spot in the distance a fallen figure, the great enemy, Queen Serenity. She lay upon a fallen pillar, tis clear to your sight that she is slowly fading. By your assessment, she was dying from mana burn out and didn't have long to live. It was possible to fix this issue, along with a great number of other things.

But such fixing would require her permission, such a thing was seldom given outside of the youma army. In it, you gave it or you didn't get fixed.

Still, she appeared to be currently unconscious, and likely also somewhat delirious. It wouldn't be difficult to speak to her and convince her to give you permission to fix her and make her as she should be.

The alternative was that you could kill her and claim victory for the great one, Queen Beryl, who was no more.

- - -
Imp Quest /// In the aftermath
- - -

What Do?
[ ] Speak to her
- - [ ] Convince her to let you and yours fix her?
- - [ ] Give bad news that she was dying?
- - [ ] taunt and mock the dying enemy?
[ ] Kill her and claim victory.
[ ] Use her as supplies, it wasn't as she wasn't already dying and could be written off?
- - [ ] Sacrifice her and use her life force?
- - [ ] Material components for things to fix with!
[ ] Write in.

- - -

[X] Ask certain Tanuki to give up a quest and do this one?
[X] Hope certain Tanuki find more free time... somehow to do this quest?
[X] Look forlornly at this quest and suspect that you're being teased.

Could be interesting

[X] Speak to her
- - [X] Convince her to let you and yours fix her?

[X] Talk to her
-->[X] "Yo~ You know you're dying, right? I mean, that's pretty obvious but still..."

[X] Look forlornly at this quest and suspect yet more teasing...

Definitely one of the better quests out their and aside from my beast of the earth their aren't very many active Sailor Moon quests around.
[X] Speak to her
- - [X] Convince her to let you and yours fix her?

Hopefully harmony quest I never could get into that one.

First, off, is there any kind of how-to guide, or 'Questing for Newbs' thread?

Anyhow, I have an idea for a FoZ crossover quest, where you play as Louise's familiar, a mighty hero with the power of a dinosaur.

By which I mean this guy.

Red_Ranger_with_Dragon_Dagger_Shield.jpg

[X] Sign me up, bro!

[X] ... You kiddin' me?

[X] This idea is terrible, and you should feel terrible for having had it.

I don't think there IS a questing guide... @_@

Just think on an interesting opening scene, attach some votes to the end of it, reserve a post for the index and/or stats and that's pretty much it

Huh. Gotcha. I'll see what I can come up with. Hopefully they'll be a few Power Ranger fans around who'd be interested, though... Might be kinda awkward otherwise...

^_^;;

You could also post your opening scene here to see if anyone bites?

[X] Use her as supplies, it wasn't as she wasn't already dying and could be written off?
- - [X] Material components for things to fix with!

Sorry Usagi, but we used your crystal as a door knob during the rebuilding efforts.

Man, the imps got more interest than Queen Beryl herself in the interest thread... XD

Obviously players just like taking overs monsters more then they do over most characters., even if they are just imps.

Probably because monsters don't start out with much personality so you can work more into them.

EvaUnit01 said:
First, off, is there any kind of how-to guide, or 'Questing for Newbs' thread?

Anyhow, I have an idea for a FoZ crossover quest, where you play as Louise's familiar, a mighty hero with the power of a dinosaur.

By which I mean this guy.

Red_Ranger_with_Dragon_Dagger_Shield.jpg

[X] Sign me up, bro!

[X] ... You kiddin' me?

[X] This idea is terrible, and you should feel terrible for having had it.
Have her summon the Ranger of the questers' choice.

Tommy might be the most popular, but I'd go with Zack the Black Ranger (who is, of course, himself black. For convenience.).

Does the ZnT world even have people darker than, say, Kirche?

Guile said:
Have her summon the Ranger of the questers' choice.

Tommy might be the most popular, but I'd go with Zack the Black Ranger (who is, of course, himself black. For convenience.).

Does the ZnT world even have people darker than, say, Kirche?
Fun fact: Zack also got to wear the Dragon Shield once, IIRC.

Yeah, while the original idea was for Jason, if/when I start it I'll probably put it up to a vote whether the player is Jason, Billy, Tommy, Zack, or a write-in.

As for the question... Actually, I have no idea. I would assume that there are, though, and that they're merely on another continent. Basically the Africa to Halkeginia's Europe, I suppose.

So this and that happened on SB... and the Bii is looking at the idea thread...

CarnivalPhantasmTsunRinKickingArcher_zps8ee92a73.gif

I know some of you might wish to do this to me on reading this post~...

While the Bii is tempted by some of the ideas like a modified Lavender Quest amongst Clouds quest with Hanabi (at age 12) instead of Hinata with all kinds of interesting AU tibbits and world building. Or a Dalek Quest, which would be a civ building quest... or even some of my earlier ideas like Joo Dee Quest or 199X : Adventures Across the Einstein-Rosen Bridge!...

The bii has had a number of ideas...

But it comes down to this...

The Sailor Moon setting, with Beryl Quest aka Dark Kingdom Quest where the MC is Queen Beryl just freshly banished from the moon with Metallia, her generals and youma. The goal is to go back and well... go back and remove any trace of the moon kingdom and call it a day.

Or~

The Sailor Moon setting, with Imp Quest where the MC is a "nameless" and possibly not quite literally "faceless" servitor youma who with a few of his kind just served not being wiped out of existance by Queen Serenity and is on the moon and just found the dying Serenity with options of what to do. With goals of building Imp Empire and such being a possibility.

Both would be CiV quests with stuff being liberated from Pretty Princess Institute and Oni Quest for mechanics and rules.

So... I ask of you QQ, Beryl or Imp?

[X] Beryl
[X] Imp

Both, I should note would be pre-emptively posted in NSFW because villainy isn't really SFW.

On QQ IRC...
(10:41:36 AM) Chibi-Reaper: Just idly, I'd say beryl over imp.
(10:41:47 AM) Nekraa: hm, Imp
(10:43:48 AM) bii_home: both would have exploration, exploitation, and konquesting
[SIZE=1em](11:02:09 AM) [/SIZE]Fallenblades643: Imps

and on TFF IRC...
(10:42:30 AM) Fallacy: imp sounds better than beryl, maybe
(10:42:59 AM) Fallacy: beryl comes with baggage

- Tally -
[X] Beryl
02 - Chibi-Reaper, Scia
[X] Imp
06 - Nekraa, Fallenblades643, Fallacy, Scope, Guile?,pipeman

Imps! Not being trapped with Beryl and Metallia sounds nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back