1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Interest Check & Idea Thread

Discussion in 'Q&R Index' started by Vanathor, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Liam-don

Liam-don Fondly Regard Creation.

True, but I dislike the idea of flooding the front page with threads that will never get off ground. Though this isn't SB, I guess.
    It's not a Chrono Trigger quest per se. The blurb is on the previous page, check it out.

2. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

I am announcing that in one or two weeks, I will be beginning two quests: a Prince of Ambers Quest and a Catmen Civilization Quest. I am also mildly motivated for writing a Fleshweaver Quest (you would have been creating new species or something like that), but it might not be a good idea, doing too much at the same time.

3. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Catgirl Civ?

>:D

4. Jiven

Yup. :3 You might remember me voting for a Beastmen [Catmen/Felines] civilization on SB. Instead, we got Naga Civ Quest.

5. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

If I don't see this thread up on Recent Topics, I never remember to check here.

I admit I never got into Chrono Trigger as much as Chrono Cross, which I'm aware makes me some kind of heathen.

The two parallel worlds interest me more than multiverse timeskipping stuff.

Edit: Oh yes, and I'm going to be doing an Alucard-Prinny-in-Disgaea quest pretty soon, because trying to Ninja Science is like pulling teeth right now. Just not sure if it's gonna be here or SB. Probably here, given the preponderance of underage boob jokes prevalent in Disgaea, and what's probably gonna be cartoonish levels of ultra-violence.

Edit edit: I also did an art.
    [img width=463 height=600]http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/dyslexicfaser/Alucaprinny_zps23129532.jpg[/img]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  6. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Can he meet up with Prinny Zabuza? Pleeeeze?

7. Guile

Huh.

I wasn't planning to add other anime villains, but that is an interesting idea.

8. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

You are... Joo Dee.
    You serve the city of Ba Sing Se.
    There is no war in Ba Sing Se.

. . . That doesn't meant there isn't war outside Ba Sing Se.
    . . . There was war once outside of Ba Sing Se.
    . . . Once, the savage barbarians of the Fire Nation waged war against everything.
    . . . Once, the Fire Nation waged war against the Earth Kingdom.
    . . . Then ten years ago, they saw the wisdom of the eternal peace of Ba Sing Se...
    . . . They surrendered to Ba Sing Se on the day of the Black Sun...
    . . . The peace of Ba Sing Se extends across the world now...

Ba Sing Se is eternal.
    There is no war in Ba Sing Se.
    You serve the city of Ba Sing Se.
    You are... Joo Dee.

But sometimes, you remember fire.
    Lightning....
    Blue Fire.
    Rage...

But you have accepted the Earth Kingg's invitation to Lake Longai and...
    Now you know the peace and harmony of Ba Sing Se.

You are Joo Dee.
    And you are pleased and honored to serve beneath the Grand Secretariat of Ba Sing Se, Lord Long Feng.
    - - - ​
    Joo Dee Quest

[img height=600 width=567]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jTCqVk73y-E/S4npJynWLGI/AAAAAAAATOM/w-Zk2o-9TMU/s800/AzulaRevenge.png[/img]

9. Guile

Ow. My feels.

10. Biigoh

Joo Dee Quest seemed like something that would be amusing... also included an inspiring picture... :3

11. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

You wake up, cold and alone- Naked, inside what appears to be an abandoned temple.

Leaving, you find yourself in [Redacted]. It is empty- No sign of habitation beyond the ruined remnants of an ancient city.

What do you do?

--

Yeah, I feel like redoing Waking as well. It didn't really take off, but maybe if I come up with a clever name it would do better?

12. Biigoh

Depends on the enviroment, you could wake up in Charn... and that'd be bad.

13. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

I'm mirroring my Magical Journal Quest for those interested. It's a reboot.

I classify it roughly as 'quest' since there is some interaction with the readers.

14. Jiven

Joo Dee/Not-Azula Quest. Oh my god. Biigoh, I am quite interest in the concept, but I am not sure how you could have a scenario for this situation ?

15. Biigoh

Are you a GOOD Joo Dee who serves loyally and helps pacify the enemies of Ba Sing Se? Or a BAD Joo Dee who acts against all that she knows is good and just?

16. Biigoh

So... Kariya Kwest is a go!

http://questionablequesting.com/index.php?topic=66.0

17. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

So, recently, as I relook up card games for the Fading Embers Quest, I've had an idea slip into my head and refuse to leave. A strange mix of card games, some random inspiration from Huntik, an old Improfic, and some generic fantasy stuffs.

A game about.. cards. For once, in the age when myths walked the earth, in the age of the gods, great mystical beasts made war with each other, aided by powerful elemental spirits and the very gods themselves. But these spirits and other such entities were immortal, and therefor could not be easily defeated permanently. And so a powerful spell was invented, a spell which could seal a defeated foe into an almost indestructible slip of paper, where they could then be bound to serve the victor. This spell was quickly stolen by others who saw it's use, and soon it was commonplace.

And soon the original spell was modified, altered, as it's use was seen. Changed to store artifacts, spells, and even buildings and mystic locations in a convenient package you could carry in your pocket.

And so, for the first time ever, victory was in sight. As now, finally, the number of combatants was finally shrinking... No more did the battle eternal look to last for all time. A victor would soon be found.

And so one was, As the one known as Lilith sealed the last of her foes away.. only to be betrayed by her own mortal servants and struck down while still weak from that last battle. And so, Lilith to was sealed. The Age of the Gods had ended. The Age of Mankind had begin.

But the cards, and the knowledge of how to create them, did not simply vanish. And though, as time passed, they fell from the public view, in the shadows horrible and viscous wars were fought over the power of the sealed powers. Like an echo of what had gone on before, powerful foes were rarely slain, but sealed in their own turns, driving the power of their defeaters higher and higher until the victor was defeated in his own turn.

But, in anticipation of their loses or simply as contingency planning, often before they were defeated players would hide their cards away in hidden locations, places where, once some ignorant mortal stumbled upon them, would see the new entry to a player in the Lilith Games.

18. Biigoh

[img width=600 height=480]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/246/2/d/Dark_Magician_Girl_meme_by_Nemu_Asakura.jpg[/img]

Poke girls or is that more... Card Girls?

19. Happerry

That entirely depends on what cards you choose to start with.. and if you decide to abuse your powers by sealing cheerleaders or stuff. >:D

Players can play this as pervy or not, their choice.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  20. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

Lilith you say?

21. Scope

Scope Versed in the lewd.

Lilith was too Yan for her mortals to handle.

22. serapheus

serapheus Eep~

Heh, sealed Lilithium in a can.

Don't tell me you can't imagine it. :D

23. Jiven

That could be quite interesting. I say we should seal into our cards some explosions while they are occurring, so we could have an explosive card!

24. Himura

Himura IRL Enthusiast

This one has an idea it's been working on.

Shadow Stadium (May change the title)

Yoh Ayasagami is a man with no past, who is embroiled in a tournament that will grant the winner a single wish at the cost of what they hold most dear. To save a girl he gave up his memories.

The game he plays is simple: One must summon a Shadow to fight for them by giving them the thing they (The Player) loves the most; if you or the Shadow dies it's Game Over, To win you must defeat every other Player in the game.

Got the idea from this:
    [embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-2lIC_mvlk[/embed]

25. Biigoh

C... XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_%28anime%29

26. Happerry

Sounds very interesting.

27. EagleBlue

EagleBlue Getting sticky.

Well if anyone's interested, I might run a MuvLuv Alternative/Unlimited Quest. Will start somewhere about 1992-1997. You guys can vote for which country he'll be in assigned to and if he would be in the UN or a nation's armed forces.

I have an idea for an Original Quest but need to sort it out first before I post it here.

Problem is I don't have enough time for now to run either of them.

28. Biigoh

Muv Luv? Isn't that time loop ero game?

29. EagleBlue

EagleBlue Getting sticky.

It is if you just consider the Unlimited or Alternative games but there are other stuff like Total Eclipse, TSFiAs and the other books that explore more on the setting.

Seems like no one is interested though.

30. Happerry

Well, more info? Mu Luv has some interesting stuff but what was wrote isn't much to go on.