• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

…Ironically, I didn't realize this existed myself. Really just made an account here so I could support what stories I found here and follow them instead of bookmarking them in browsers. Oh well.

Anyhow, hello there, I'm relatively new here for the above reason. Just, don't expect me to be talkin' a whole lot as I'm pretty much the textbook definition of an introvert unless if something piques my interest. But, I'm usually on 24/7 unless if i'm working or sleeping, so responses from me should be fast-ish unless if it's one of the two reason stated.
(And, yes, if something does interest me, or I have something to say, it tends to be somewhat long like here. Might as well get everything I need to say in one post after all.)

Heyo! Just heard about this site from a friend. Not sure what username they go by here. Anyway, here's to many happy endings

Unaware this was here, so Imma drop in and introduce my self.

Sup. Tis' I Ordagrus. I am here.

hi, i'm lulu! i write smutty fantasy stories and wanted a place to share them and this spot was recommended to me so here i am, officially y'all's problem now.

Greetings, this site has many interesting stories to check out. I look forward to finding the ones that stand above the rest.

Long time lurker looking to get involved (and request a name change). Liking how the site has developed.

Hi all, came here from FFN and look forward to seeing the stories!

Salutations! How do you do, I am simply here to peruse

But also a question,
Is life yahoo?

New user here any tips?
Read the rules.
Follow the rules.
???
Have fun.
Enjoy the articles.
Don't Provoke The Borg Staff

Templates like this are obviously forbidden :V
ndxvVz0.png

hello whoever's here

it is I, mangouschase

idk i've been told things not displaying were cuz i didn't introduce myself in here, therefore I am (here)

i've come from the stinky place that is wattpad in spanish, to learning english, to webnovel, dreame, webtoon, ffnet, and finally here. If you find my username elsewhere it's probably me too.

I dislike AO3's formatting

what does
.| this
V do

Salutations Human beings! I, also a Human being, have come to give my greetings! I am here to post to see my account and change my account settings continue my mission on spying scrutinizing different Human forums that have some questionable Fan Made Fictional Works!

Im DrCuttlesPHD, not a real doctor, im here to read and will most likely never post again until I feel confident enough in my writing skills to starts a fanfic of my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back