• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Greetings! Here to read for now, back to lurking I go!

Greetings. Made this account ages ago, but only figured out that you need to post here now, wow.

Greetings..? I guess. I'll lurk around for a while before you hear from me agin. See ya.

Finally! I am feeling unjustly proud of myself for figuring this out.
Let's lose that Virginity title!

I've just come to feed my reading addiction

I need to post here before I can pm and do some other stuff right?

Just found out this thread existed so Hewwo UwU... I do not know why I did that but I am now commiting to this and deleting would be a cowardly act.
You may or may not see me again.
Byeeee! \(>~<)/

The default profile titles are all adult-themed? How untoward! That certainly cannot be appropriate. Just what sort of website is this—oh, Heavens, what a scandal!

I don't know what possessed me to write this, but it's as good as anything else, I suppose. I may or may not do anything with this account, wee.

Guess this is the forum's guest book then.

Consider me signed in

Last edited:
Hello! It's nice to be here, I am here to read and maybe write something. My favorites are RWBY, worm and romance focused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back