• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Yo, Don't scary here. Also known as Christyking!980 from Sufficient Velocity. I am hobbyist writer now.

Oh hey I didn't know this was a thread. Neat.

I'm Luciano, and I am a Puerto Rican terminally online person doing their best. I'm a physically disabled and chronically ill content creator. I write stories and make videos about Jumpchains, CYOAs, and other things.

A lot of my stories are based around jumpchains, essences, and assorted choose-your-own adventures. I've also written god-fiction, and in my non-story stuff, I am a historian and internet person who likes listening to vaporwave. This is a cool site, and I've enjoyed the things I've seen and people I've met here. I plan to use this site for a long time and I hope you're all doing good.

Hello! Just realized that while I like posts I have never made one! So I will do this to prove I am not a bot before I attempt to make a post elsewhere. XD
I am likely to continue lurking but I thought I would say hi before I go back to my hole that I only leave for work, family, and friends.

Hi im new here,said that i need permission to read storys so how do i get that?

Verjil here, not quite a Walmart of the Vergil but hey I'm motivated in just about anything.

Hey, been lurking for a while, decided it might be nice to lurk slightly less and participate.

I write, but historically haven't written much smut. That may or may not change, but this seems like the place to be if it does.

Hello. I missed this thread and just went straight to posting....What's up?

Hi, tried making a new account but realised I already had one. Also rest links weren't working, soni had to guess the password. 5th times the charm.

Ah, hello, I suppose. I believe you need some post approved here before an account is allowed some of the normal permissions?
And, well, a bit of a mess on my end that I couldn't get a confirmation email for literally years. Quick note, if you need to know how to do something, look it up rather than ignore and procrastinate about it.

Hello I forgot about the rule and I haven't been chatting until now but it's nice to be here

I read the rules that for a new account to validated I have to post on a thread. I don't like going too personally about myself, so here we go. I'm Tiek which is a take on my first and last name and I Native American blood in me. That should be enough I think.

I just recently joined and I was wondering if I have to do something so that my comment and replies can be seen by normal users. What do I need to do or are there any other steps needed?

I just recently joined and I was wondering if I have to do something so that my comment and replies can be seen by normal users. What do I need to do or are there any other steps needed?
Nope, they can see them. Just no one seems to interacting. Try posting a picture in an appropriate thread in the NSFW General sub forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back