• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

That surely is a violent avatar, don't you think ? Are you currently irate with your significant other ?

Alexander said:
0.0'

Welp.

That's certainly one heck of an avatar. One risks to lose his head over it.

*shoot himself for the horrible pun*
Nekraa said:
He was given the Mami Treatment.

Would you care for some tea ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Adyen said:
So I finally decided on a forum avatar from one of my favorite series of all times, and I'm testing it by posting here!
Well, that's one way to get ahead in life. But let's not lose our heads over your radical approach to relationship issues- given some of the stuff that goes on in this forum, it's not like we're head-and-shoulders above others in any meaningful moral sense.

Jiven said:
Would you care for some tea ?
Tea would be nice.

Oh you know, I was reading the evil franchise manager quest and suddenly had a flash of inspiration on what to chose.

It certainly had nothing to do with puns or a certain character's picture there.

So, by the looks of things this thread is the place to pop in and say you're here.

Which I am now.

The latest round of drama has sorta catalyzed my longstanding unhappiness with how SB is run and SV seems to be run by people who aren't necessarily my favorite folks in the universe and, in any event, looks to have the same puritanical rules as the mother-country, even if they'll probably end up being more fairly enforced.

Then someone posted something that reminded me this place existed. So, I guess I'll be posting/lurking here now (though I'll don't think I'll be abandoning SB and I'll probably continue to poke my head in on SV from time to time too).

TLDR: Hi y'all!

Woof woof, cheep cheep, bunnies.

Ack! I've been spotted! What do I do? WhatdoIdo?!

Oh! Uhm, hi. Don't mind me! Don't suppose you all will ignore me now, yes? I mean, I don't even exist on SB! Not as an account anyways... *coughs*

Soooo. How 'bout them uh... snippets? A quest is fine too. Don't expect too much from me!

Heya everyone, Kelenas from SB here.

Stumbled over this a few days ago and already found and read some quests that caught my interest. Really like that this site is significantly more relaxed in regards to NSFW content in games and stories than SB.

Not sure how much I'll be able to actively participate here since I'm also pretty active in some games on SB, but I'll try.

Hola Kelenas, vaguely adorable lurker-chan!

Compared to SB and SV, this forum is probably the most relaxing... well, I don't know about SD, obviously!

Anyway, welcome, Kelenas!

Hey Kelenas~ welcome to the chillax side. :3

So, I might as well join in on the posting, and not shamefully hide my innermost desires.

'Sup everyone?

Hello Weero and welcome in this most honest of Forums. Always happy to see a new face around^^

Hello new player :D

It is just me or we are becoming popular? Like, SV popular?

Alexander said:
Hello new player :D

It is just me or we are becoming popular? Like, SV popular?
Oh, I wouldn't say that popular. Our quests don't move that fast.

But we do soak up some new blood here and there.

Hi.
Just came back to SB recently, so I figured I should come here too by default. Which matters to all of one or two people who remember me.

Anyway, nice job assembling this place.

Also, you have an integrated spell check button? That's hilarious and kinda neat.

PlatedWyrm said:
Hi.
Just came back to SB recently, so I figured I should come here too by default. Which matters to all of one or two people who remember me.

Anyway, nice job assembling this place.
Welcome!

Also, you have an integrated spell check button? That's hilarious and kinda neat.
...We have?

Hello, I just found out about this place from SB and decided to check it out. I was told it is tradition to introduce yourself on this thread so I am just saying hello.

Greetings! I can't remember if I ever introduce myself, honestly. Oh well. Have a fun stay! IRC button is at the upper-left button, don't forget to visit us there!

Wags tail at new minion of QQ... :

Welcome. I hope you will have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back