• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Hello to all, I'm just a lurker that didn't know we were supposed to say hi. I legit just came to the look for what xenforo is and found this thread.

Well I've been here for a bit but this is my first post please please let me edit my profile lol.

Hello Ya'll, been lurking for a while and I saw my profile and read that virginity thing. Did not know I needed to post something to get rid of it.

Wassup, I heard about this site from WN and decided to see it for myself.
I will just ask a question
Whats the best ui color for reading?

Hello everyone, a fulltime lurker that's been wholly unaware about the introducing thing. Just noticed this thread. So I'll just sit here and watch your degeneracy. I'm a voyeur, not a participant.

The new version of XenForo must come with the +2 to Necromancy. Otherwise, I couldn't comprehend why this thread is still recommended to me after a few years of lying dead and forgotten.

So, hello again, QQ.

Hey there

Don't mind me I'll lurk around. Maybe write something once I learn how to write properly.

Hello QQ. (how nice of Xenforo2 to lead me here by accident, I sure never knew of it before...)

There, now that's done. Back to lurking!

Hello, all. Didn't know I was supposed to post something here, until I couldn't continue a conversation, thankfully someone directed me here.

Hello, long time user who can't post private threads cause of the move/recent change to QQ. Not a new user or bot, I am a real person. I was told to post here to show I am not a bot and can hopefully get my permissions back. Can I please have my permissions back please.

Last edited:
Hi, here to get a post count due to move related shenanigans. Wonderful to continue being here, would like to get back to lurking~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back