• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Been reading the story for months now and only just realized this thread existed.
Great to see other k6bd enthusiasts :- )

Well off to meet the king of devils, I am looking forward to get to know more about them. The whole thing with the masks and names is really interesting.

And regarding Cio...
She didn't write all that "friend-fiction" for nothing ^^

You know what?

helicarrierit.gif

I do, so sue me*.

*please don't. A disabled banana is better off than me.

Been reading the story for months now and only just realized this thread existed.
Great to see other k6bd enthusiasts :- )

Well off to meet the king of devils, I am looking forward to get to know more about them. The whole thing with the masks and names is really interesting.

There's also threads like this one on both SB and SV if you use them.

As a side note, the tumblr updates semi-frequently and has loads of information on the setting that hasn't been mentioned in the story proper.

Thanks for the info. I loves me some jucy lore so I will definitly be checking out the tumblr page.

Hmm, I wonder when this is, years after the story if I understand correctly.

So its the girl that Alison just took as her advisor in her youth with her aunt?
I thought the old woman was the swordwoman from the end of arc 2, "kill the gods and topple their thrones" I think her name was, in her old age. She has the same hair, only grey.

Have we seen this aunt before?

So its the girl that Alison just took as her advisor in her youth with her aunt?
I thought the old woman was the swordwoman from the end of arc 2, "kill the gods and topple their thrones" I think her name was, in her old age. She has the same hair, only grey.

Have we seen this aunt before?

This is a flashback.

The little girl is Maya, Murder the Gods and Topple their Thrones, when she was a child.

The old woman in the barrel is Meti, author of the Sword Manual, and one who has achieved Royalty.

She was adorable as a little girl and seeing how she is a badass swordfighter now, she must have actually done it and shaved her head.
I am quite eager to know what her motives are but I'll tentatively throw her in with the "good guys" for now.

I just wonder what she will do now.
She will probably meet up with Alison's group again some time, either at the court or at the fortress.

Maybe she will end up teaching our little queen how to properly use the Blade of Want.

Last edited:
We don't know if having their armor broken counts as dying, Zoss had to chase Mike and the other Primes into the Void in order to kill-kill them.
Hmm, I never read much of Abbadon's lore that wasn't directly in the comic (or missed it if it was mentioned there) so I don't know about that but since white chain seemingly hasn't had a +1 tacked onto her name after being sent to the realm of angels last time you could be right.

On the other hand if Zoss killed the primes for real, can they even reincarnate or are they gone forever?

We don't know if having their armor broken counts as dying, Zoss had to chase Mike and the other Primes into the Void in order to kill-kill them.

From the tumblr;

What does reincarnation for an angel entail? Are thy waiting around for new bodies to be crafted for them?
A

When an angel is properly killed (in the void, or by receiving a huge amount of trauma while in their body), they petrify and go into a hibernation of sorts, during which they are virtually invulnerable. After a long (long!) period of time, they are born into a new incarnation. Newly born angels retain the same personality and general skills of their previous incarnations, but virtually no memory.

On the other hand if Zoss killed the primes for real, can they even reincarnate or are they gone forever?

I'm having trouble finding the quote, but IIRC, Angel reincarnation takes a long fucking time and the Primes take longer than regular Angels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back