• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Which means he is tougher than we thought and that Maya might still get her sweet ass new ride XD.
Seriously though, I'm glad he isn't dead, hes just awesome. A bit like Darth Vader to Michael's Sidious.

I see your point.
I guess it would be strange for their true form look exactly like their armour but the change was ....
drastic.

Lets see what abbadon does with it.

Why can't they just let the Metal be. Why do they need to ruin it.
Are you saying this man isn't Metal?
cb8ad2fe75b0d0f3ffb0d7c36afb5afc.jpg

or these dudes?
d5fa9affc4784c4598126c34996b41bf

children_of_bodom_1247839223_crop_450x296.jpg

Angel forms change with how they feel about themselves, like White Chain becoming more masculine before she ripped her face off.

Also, Crown of thorns. Juggernaut is now Jesus.

Last edited:
Face?! What face?! There was no face here! And I really should go now....

I now have headcanon of all angels secretly being incredibly feminine and overcompensating with contempt to hide it.

Am I imagening things or did Abbadon change this panel since he originally uploaded it?
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-3-22/
I thought I remember Juggs saying something like " What face...?"

Anyway, a wild Incubus appears, and I have to say, that guy has style XD

I'm glad this story doesn't focus on one villain at a time, one after the other, and mixes it up a little. Makes the story a lot more dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back