• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

I like my version more :p.
Me too, but you know, you never know XD

I also find it interesting that as soon as Alison's powers turn pink, Cio's clothing does too.
SOT16.jpg
it was rather prominently white before. At least her blouse.
Now, even the white dress has a bit of a pinkish hue.
Eh, I'm probably reading too much into it.

While I like seeing Allison smile more, in the last panel she reminded me too much of a Joker smile.

Holy shit, Allison seems completely out of it.
Like she is on some high and trying (and failing) to play it off as completely normal, which is kinda whats happening I guess.
Also, white chain looks pretty cool in those last panels. Especially the second to last one.
Please do not directly pull images from the webcomic like that. It eats up the comic server's bandwidth, and the creater/writer/artist has asked people NOT to do that. Links to the page are good, but if you must (for whatever reason) show the image, host a copy of the image on your own imgur/photobucket/otherimagehostingsite account instead. Do not cause problems for the artist by directly using the image from the comic site.

Please do not directly pull images from the webcomic like that. It eats up the comic server's bandwidth, and the creater/writer/artist has asked people NOT to do that. Links to the page are good, but if you must (for whatever reason) show the image, host a copy of the image on your own imgur/photobucket/otherimagehostingsite account instead. Do not cause problems for the artist by directly using the image from the comic site.
Hmm, I did nor know that. Anyway, I edited my post so it should be fine now.

Reactions: GLH
And it is right above Allison. Does that mean that she is never going to learn her lessons in her quest towards self-sufficiency?

Or that the merchant is a greedy fuck?
I would think the former. Aesma's stories are also about the dangers of excessive want, so perhaps it's there as a general sign of worship, a reminder to be careful.

1) This whole page is awesome. I really like the facial expressions. Especially Cio's.
I also like how Oscar and the demons all seem decidedly inhuman and still perfectly normal at the same time. It really breathes life into the scene.
2) You can definitly see Incubus' hand at work
3) I don't know why, but I somehow always thought that demons came directly from the void, and that they didn't procreate like humans.
Now that I know that the grumpy old demon we first saw at the drinking contest is an actual grandpa that whole segment is somehow even better.

3) I don't know why, but I somehow always thought that demons came directly from the void, and that they didn't procreate like humans.
Now that I know that the grumpy old demon we first saw at the drinking contest is an actual grandpa that whole segment is somehow even better.

They don't.

Vladok is his grandfather in a spiritual sense, rather that the father of one of Oscar's parents;

Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back