• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Damn, I dig the dress. And that fire whip looks scary. Also, please oh please let Mottom and Mammon have a throw down. Senile as he is, the great dragon of the deep is still a god, and I want to see him obliterate those that would dare disturbe the count in such a rude fashion.

Anyway, how did her floating city even get to there. Judging by the map of throne we saw in the beginning it's supposed to be miles away. Either it floated all the way over to Yre, or the tunnels underneath the treasure citadel reach very far indeed.

Damn, I dig the dress. And that fire whip looks scary. Also, please oh please let Mottom and Mammon have a throw down. Senile as he is, the great dragon of the deep is still a god, and I want to see him obliterate those that would dare disturbe the count in such a rude fashion.

Anyway, how did her floating city even get to there. Judging by the map of throne we saw in the beginning it's supposed to be miles away. Either it floated all the way over to Yre, or the tunnels underneath the treasure citadel reach very far indeed.
Or teleportation. If you look at the previous page, you'll see red ligniting over Mammon's head.

That doesn't look casual.

I mean, Nadia's castle is noted to travel the length of her slice of the multiverse, taking and razing as she goes.

If it's something you do as a part of your everyday life, it's sort of hard to argue that it isn't casual.

Ramming it into another Demiurge's fortress probably is a bit less common, but moving her city around seems to be business as usual.

Also, side note;

momir asked:
Is mottom whipping her city to make it go faster?
A

Hell yeah she is

So just show of hands here, is anyone else bitten the bullet and supported this whole affair on Patreon/on the official Discord…? Or am I the odd zealot out here, for the loosely metaphorical Mammon that is Abaddon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back