• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Loool, after this Allison will never want to hire devils ever again...

Loool, after this Allison will never want to hire devils ever again...
She already has the one she wants after all :3
Nuuu, don shoot kitty!:eek:
I KNOW, RIGHT?!
They're devils, it's in their nature. Like humans and Rule 34.
So is self-preservation (usually). You're nowhere near out of the coals you're in yet and you think killing another meatshield between you and that army is a good idea? Wat? o_O

Not only that, but she (she is a she, right?) didn't even wait until he dropped the loot on the ship before trying that!

Just noticed, but the cat guy might be still alive. If you notice he got his arm shielding his head, depending on how though his hide is and the type of bullets used it may have just saved his life. He may not live long anyway as it seems heìs going to fall in the middle of a giant battle however.

Just noticed, but the cat guy might be still alive. If you notice he got his arm shielding his head, depending on how though his hide is and the type of bullets used it may have just saved his life. He may not live long anyway as it seems heìs going to fall in the middle of a giant battle however.

Going by the type of bullets used, Cat Master doesn't seem like he has good odds.

Or Charon for that matter, which is a shame, because I liked them both.

Seen with that perspective Oscar actually looks threatening instead of kind of goofy.

Looks like Oscar might finally get his. Shame, I found him quite entertaining.
Kitty is safe at least.

Hopefully there will be no more backstabbing for a bit; they do still need to get the hell out of there after all and it might require a fair bit of attention from them.

Hopefully there will be no more backstabbing for a bit; they do still need to get the hell out of there after all and it might require a fair bit of attention from them.
Well, if they keep going eventually there will no one left to backstab, so the problem kinda solves itself ;-)

Also, I hope Felicia joins the gang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back