• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

I think it's interesting how killing the dragon is suddenly something she wants to do. For ages all she wanted was to get Zaid and gtfo of there. Now she's left Cio behind, entered the vault, and plans to kill Mammon (and presumably steal his key). Funny how priorities change...

I think it's interesting how killing the dragon is suddenly something she wants to do. For ages all she wanted was to get Zaid and gtfo of there. Now she's left Cio behind, entered the vault, and plans to kill Mammon (and presumably steal his key). Funny how priorities change...
I think that besides the part of Allison that 'wants' to do that and be powerful, some other part of her assumes that's also what she 'should' do, given how all evidence up until now suggested that Mammon is a colossal, irredeemable dick, just like all the other demiurges.

That said, she only got back to her senses last page, since she says that she needs to find Cio, even though she should be aware where she left her behind like five minutes ago.

I think that besides the part of Allison that 'wants' to do that and be powerful, some other part of her assumes that's also what she 'should' do, given how all evidence up until now suggested that Mammon is a colossal, irredeemable dick, just like all the other demiurges.

That said, she only got back to her senses last page, since she says that she needs to find Cio, even though she should be aware where she left her behind like five minutes ago.
I guess. She seems pretty out of it atm (understandably). We don't even know if she imagined the huge dragon walking by, or if there really was some kind of illusion.

Oh damn... No wonder he wasn't at the council of demiurges...

Heh, I wonder if he's maybe just messing with her. Cio mentioned he is a greater monster than she ever was.
I mean, Cio also said she doesn't remember much of the actual confrontation with Mammon. That, and she has a lot of guilt over how Yabalchoath was so terrible - she said herself that she doesn't think people change. It wouldn't be weird to assume that she rationalized to herself that he was as terrible as everything else in the fortress - like the priests and giant death traps and that ridiculous invisible labyrinth and stuff.

...That said, he's probably still a monster. Just a very sad one, and one that hasn't got the chance to be evil in a very long time.

I mean, Cio also said she doesn't remember much of the actual confrontation with Mammon. That, and she has a lot of guilt over how Yabalchoath was so terrible - she said herself that she doesn't think people change. It wouldn't be weird to assume that she rationalized to herself that he was as terrible as everything else in the fortress - like the priests and giant death traps and that ridiculous invisible labyrinth and stuff.

...That said, he's probably still a monster. Just a very sad one, and one that hasn't got the chance to be evil in a very long time.
I don't think it was ever said how long ago that incident happened. So who knows how long its been, but I figure it's a little more than a couple years.

I don't think it was ever said how long ago that incident happened. So who knows how long its been, but I figure it's a little more than a couple years.
Let's remember that 2 Michael has been around 30 Kalpa, the time scales KSBD operate on are really effing huge. Also, we're probably going to get his backstory at some point, and he apparently feels bad for killing his family, but we don't know if his family were innocent victims...

Let's remember that 2 Michael has been around 30 Kalpa, the time scales KSBD operate on are really effing huge. Also, we're probably going to get his backstory at some point, and he apparently feels bad for killing his family, but we don't know if his family were innocent victims...
Here you go:

web-cookies.jpg

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-9-110/

"This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants are kind."

Bitch, Priscilla could get away with that line because she is a naive, fluffy tailed, waifu.

You know exactly what bullshit is in your house and are no fluffy tailed waifu!

Well at least now we know where/when she gets those scars on her face.

By the way, is Allyson a lot more buff in the second picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back