• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? - Edit System

Chapter 60 - Kumoko has been caught.
Ariel continued to stare at me in silence. I didn't know if she would accept my proposal, but maybe she would. Should I try to say something? No, it's best to stay silent.

Ariel let out a long sigh.

"All right, I won't do anything for now. But only because I'm curious." Ariel had never seen anyone like me before, so it's understandable.

Has she ever shown interest in something like this? Well, I don't remember.

'I'm going back into the labyrinth now. I'll go out hunting later. I hope you don't get in my way when the time comes.'

"What's that? Do you want to die?"

'I'm not giving you an order or anything. It's just a request. Oh, and before I go, I'd like to ask you something.'

"What is it?"

'It's about humans. What will happen if I go to some distant village and kill everyone?'

"You'll probably be hunted down, that's all. What's that? You want to go around killing humans like you don't care?"

'My evolution is taking too long. If I kill humans, I'll evolve faster.'

"... Well, I don't care what you do."

'Then. '

I turned to leave, but I felt something approaching. I jumped away and looked back. There was Ariel, standing with her hand pointed in my direction. Had she tried to grab me or something?

I narrowly escaped. I'm surprised I managed to avoid it since I don't have my Status edited. She's probably not serious. She's just playing with me.

'The next time we meet, I'll be stronger than you. '

"You're begging me to kill you, you know that?"

'It's a joke, it's a joke, there's no way I can get strong that quickly. If you meet another spider out there, don't kill it. It's a friend.'

"Another spider like you?"

'She's not like me but has as much potential as I do. Just leave her alone. We don't want to get into a war with you or anything. And visit us whenever you feel like it. I'll be waiting for you.'

"..."

Ariel watched me walk away in silence. I thought she was going to attack me, but she didn't. I ran to where the cave used to be to look for Kumoko. I kept looking around to make sure Ariel wasn't following me.

She did go away and leave us alone.

'If she's curious, she must have let me go because of that. She doesn't need me for anything.'

Right, where's Kumoko?

'Hiiro, where are you? I'm where the cave was; everything's been destroyed here.'

I looked at the two men on the ground. They were faint, probably from fear.

After waiting for some time, Kumoko didn't appear.

I jumped and looked around for something. Then, I saw some torches in the distance. They weren't here before. The sound of Ariel's attack may have attracted some people.

It could be that Kumoko is in danger. Well, she's strong now... I'd be surprised if she's in trouble.

Well, let's go and have a look.

I ran through the trees and approached in an instant. To my surprise, Kumoko was in trouble. She was trapped. Yes, Kumoko is trapped in a cage that looks like it's made of iron.

The problem is... A cage made of iron shouldn't be trapping her like this. What the hell happened?

The men around Kumoko were all wearing beautiful, exuberant armor. They were strong, much stronger than I expected.

The men's statuses are above 2,000. They're stronger than Kumoko. She was only caught because of that. I used my appraisal skill to see if Kumoko was injured.

She's lost more than half her life.

Seeing this, I started to get quite angry.

I don't even need to edit my Status for that.

I came out of the darkness, and the men screamed. With one blow, I split one of the men in half. His armor, his flesh, I cut through with ease. The top half of the man's body fell onto the feet of one of his companions, who panicked.

'How many enemies? 7?'

I looked around, and my mind began quickly processing the best moves. As if I were a fighting expert, I dodged every attack that came my way.

I ignored all the men's screams as my giant body danced through the air and my claws slashed at the men.

My spider web danced through the air and grabbed the weapon of one of the men, knocking it out of his hand. His sword flew out and hit his friend in the head. Soon after, his body was cut in half.

I quickly killed the seven men.

[ "Urednik pajka LV2" became "Urednik pajka LV3" ]

"As I imagined, killing humans is the best."

I approached the cage where Kumoko was trapped and slashed it with my claw. Then I carefully wrapped Kumoko in my web and took her to where the two fainted men were.

I don't have recovery magic, but I don't need to worry. Kumoko has regeneration ability, so she'll be fine.

####

I only have 9 extra chapters on patr eon at the moment. I'm not having the time and creativity to write several a day. I'll try to get back to posting a few extra chapters there every day.
Link: patreon
My discord: discord.gg/FFCkfhAeqn

Chapter 61 - Hidden items.
Finally, the "trip" outside, which was supposed to be easy, was over.

It was good that I met Ariel, but it was more work than expected, mainly because unknown men had captured Kumoko.

Fortunately, I was much stronger than them. Let's go back now.

I used spatial magic to make a long-distance teleportation to the bottom of the labyrinth where Kumoko and I lived.

It took a while for the magic to complete, and then my vision changed. I even missed it a little, this cold, damp climate at the bottom of the labyrinth... But the air outside is better.

The fresh wind outside the labyrinth is much more pleasant.

What should I do until the cooldown comes to an end? Should I keep hunting?

I should wait for Kumoko to wake up first. I can't go out and leave her here alone. Besides, monsters might show up and kill these two before I can use my ability to control their minds.

So I sat and waited.

I think an hour passed. Kumoko finally woke up. As soon as she woke, she looked around desperately for the humans who had captured her earlier.

'Don't worry, we're in the labyrinth now.'

'Huh? Oh, it's you! Where were you? Who was that woman? Do you know how scared I was when I met those men? Besides, I thought you were dead!'

'All right, calm down, there's no need to shout. That woman was the demon lord.'

'Demon lord? You're joking, right?'

'Do I look like I'm joking? Seriously, she's the demon lord. Luckily, I managed to talk to her and calm her down before she killed me... Although she didn't seem to intend to kill me from the start.'

'Why did the demon lord come here? She was after us? Why?'

'I think it was because of our mother. I killed her, don't you remember? The demon lord has a connection with our mother, that's why.'

'Aaaah, now I get it. So you've provoked the demon lord's wrath... I'd better stay away from you. It's dangerous.'

'Hey, idiot, didn't I already tell you that I talked to her and she let me go? Don't worry. She won't show up again any time soon.'

'So that means she'll show up at some point. Nai waaa~~ I'm getting out of here, bye.'

'And where are you going? You know you won't be able to get out of the labyrinth easily without my help, don't you?'

'I don't want to go out anymore!' Kumoko pouted and started walking away from me. 'I don't want to go out again to be captured by those idiots. Why didn't you say they were so strong?

Kumoko turned to me, and I sighed.

'Those humans weren't like the ones I saw before. The ones I saw inside the labyrinth were weak. They died to the monsters I revived who are much weaker than me...'

'I wonder who those were. Were they knights from some kingdom or something?'

'I wouldn't doubt that possibility... Perhaps the kingdom they belong to already knows about me. Not that I care much about that.'

'But if they find out about you, won't they come and hunt you down?'

'As long as they don't send a high-level hero, we'll not have any problems. Besides, I'm allied with the demon lord. Maybe she'll help me.'

'Ah, I doubt that. She is a demon, after all~~'

Then Kumoko's stomach began to rumble.

'Are you hungry? Should I get you something to eat?'

'Hmp~~ No need to worry about that, I'll go hunting myself. Take care of those humans. I don't want to be here when they wake up anyway.'

'What's wrong? Are you scared? They're not as strong as those guys in armor, don't worry.'

'I'm not scared!!!' Kumoko shouted and started running.

I sighed and looked at the two men. Now, all I have to do is wait. After that, I need to think about how to get my human form as soon as possible.

####

Many hours passed. The men had already woken up and were sitting in a corner. They were very discouraged. Kumoko was away from them, sleeping. After eating, she used her web to create a new home.

'It's finally time.'

Then, the cooldown reached zero, and I could finally edit a new skill.

I edited a skill into [ Lust ] without thinking twice. Again, I received the message that I had acquired the title [ Ruler of Lust ].

Right.

I approached the two men and looked into the eyes of the older man, the only one who knew what they were looking for and where it was. Mike is his name. Seriously, he was terrified.

When I approached him, he certainly thought, "This spider is going to kill me". But I'm not going to do that now, don't worry.

I used my Lust skill on him, and as expected, it worked. With my MP now very high, I don't need to worry about spending MP.

'What did your boss ask for?" I asked him and removed the web covering his mouth. With empty eyes, the man began to speak.

"A sword. A sword and full armor."

'Huh?A sword and full armor? Is that so special?'

"Yes, it's an important sword and armor for the master."

'There's nothing different about them? Are they just important? I expected it to be a legendary sword or something... Well, I expected too much from some bandits.'

The man remained silent. If it's just an ordinary sword and armor, I don't need it. If it were a legendary sword or something, I'd take it and keep it until I got my human form...

Haaa~~

I let out a long sigh. I'm disappointed.

Anyway, I should go after it.

'So, where is it?'

"It's on the first floor of the labyrinth. One of the master's trusted men was using the sword and armor, but he was killed. One of the men managed to escape and warned the master."

'That man, was he strong?'

"Yes, his name is Ferdinand. He was a confident knight, he was very strong." The man replied in a monotone.

There aren't any strong monsters on the surface of the labyrinth. He probably fought my mother or something.

'Well, get up, let's go after that sword and armor.'

I took the webs off the man, and he stood up.

####

I only have 9 extra chapters on patreon at the moment. I'm not having the time and creativity to write several a day. I'll try to get back to posting a few extra chapters there every day.

Chapter 62 - Strange humanoid creatures.
I told Kumoko where we were going and asked her to keep an eye on Liu. He was still tied with my web... However, Kumoko still refused to keep an eye on him.

'I'm not going to do this! I'm not taking care of this guy. Look at his eyes. He wants to kill us.'

'But he can't. Just stay here and keep an eye on him. And if he manages to escape, you can deal with him. You used Appraisal, didn't you? He's much weaker than you, don't be afraid.

'Tsk!'

'Come on, don't be stingy. I'll be back soon.'

'All right, all right, all right. But don't be long.'

'Thanks~~'

I used [Spatial Magic ] and teleported along with Mike to the surface of the labyrinth. He told me the items were "hidden" on the surface but couldn't quite explain where they were.

It was near the entrance to the labyrinth, which I'd never been to before.

'It would be great to have a map or something to locate me. In the future, I can develop a new skill and make a map... I think.'

And so our walk continued. Two hours passed, and we still hadn't reached the place where the sword and armor were. During those two hours, Mike ran for an hour and a half.

He was reaching his limit.

Since he could hurt himself or have a heart attack, I decided to take a break. There was no water, so he would have to endure his thirst. After half an hour of resting, we continued walking.

And then another three hours passed.

We walked through several narrow paths and encountered monsters on the way. I even came across some spiders that are my familiars.

Their statuses are still edited. The edition is lasting longer after my evolution.

Speaking of which, how many monsters must they have killed so far? I need to gain more experience.

"We're close."

'Huh? Really?

"Yes."

I looked around. There was nothing nearby. It was just one of the labyrinth's common paths.

Is the entrance this way? I'm curious. No, I'd better not... There must be guards.

I don't want them to get in my way.

"Follow me, it's this way."

I continued to follow him, and we arrived in a cramped room. So tight that I almost couldn't get in. It was dark, but my night vision allowed me to see everything. Inside the small room, there were several skeletons.

Most of the skeletons were dressed in ordinary leather and metal armor, but one specific one was very eye-catching because it was gold. Yes, it was golden full-body armor.

It even had a helmet. It was like war armor.

'There are red spots under the helmet and at the eyes' entrance. The monsters must have attacked in specific places to kill it. Intelligent monsters.'

I'm sure it wasn't my familiars. They are not this strong. And it doesn't look like it was my mother either, as she would have destroyed this armor. Does Mike know anything about this?

'You said they met a strong monster and died. Do you know which monster it was?'

"I haven't received much information about it, but the man who survived said they were humanoid monsters. He couldn't see the monster's face very well, but he said it resembled a goblin, only a bit taller."

'I see. Could they be the puppets? No, I don't think so. But... I don't remember monsters like that existing in the labyrinth.'

I approached the armor and gently pulled it off the skeleton (kicking the man and breaking all his bones). After that, I wrapped the armor in my webbing and tied it to my body to take it with me.

Now for the sword. It was a magnificent sword, but it didn't look anything special. I tried using Appraisal to see if I could find anything interesting on the sword, but no information appeared.

I threw my web onto the sword, and I wrapped it up as well.

'At least it's pretty.'

It was a golden sword with some red crystals on the handle. It was a beautiful sword that would be worth a lot of money. When I get a human form in the future, I can make a lot of money selling it.

'But now, I should go back. Is there anything else interesting around here?'

I did a thorough search but found nothing. Then it's time to go back.

I put the sword away with the armor and looked at the man before me. He was like a zombie. I can't get him to fight in the labyrinth...'What if I edit his status and throw him out of the labyrinth so he can have some fun?'

A smile appeared on my face.

####

*Change of POV*

Next to a large lake of bubbling lava, two humanoid creatures were staring straight into the lava. Suddenly, a large fish leaped out of the lava, flying towards them. The two creatures didn't flinch.

The two raised their hands, and then dark magic hit the fish, causing large holes in its body.

Next, the fish was caught in something that resembled a spider's web but in a much darker shade. The fish was thrown onto the rocks. The two creatures, one with green skin and the other with dark skin began to devour the fish.

Their teeth were sharp, and their lifeless eyes were wide open.

Their silver hair hit the ground, and their nails were huge.

But even though they looked monstrous, many would say these creatures were two beautiful women.

####

Thanks for the patreon: Wilnet
I only have 9 extra chapters on patreon at the moment. I'm not having the time and creativity to write several a day. I'll try to get back to posting a few extra chapters there every day.

Chapter 63 - Fun plan.
After killing Mike, ripping his head off with a single movement, I put his head back on and turned him a familiar.

I then edited 5 of his statuses (my limit) to 300. Attack, speed, defense, and resistance. He has no magical abilities, so it doesn't matter. He came with his swordsmanship skill.

With his status, he'll probably be able to kill many people in a town. He just needs to kill as many people as possible before the guards catch him.

I need to take him out of the labyrinth. But first.

I took one of the ordinary iron swords from next to one of the bodies and handed it to him.

'I'm going to take you outside. After you leave, try to act as normal as possible. And when you get to a town, wait for the best moment to attack.'

'When you get to a busy place, just start killing everyone. No, don't kill children or defenseless women. Just... kill the women who will try to do something against you.''

'As for the men... I don't care about them as long as they're not children. Now, let's go.'

I used my spatial magic and teleported us out of the labyrinth. After, I asked Mike to guide me to a place where there were humans he could ask for help. I want to get him there safely.

The entrance to the labyrinth was just a short distance from the forest we were in before. I hid among the trees, and Mike walked over to a group of guards.

He started talking to two guards. He was doing so well. He even looked like an average person. He was acting like a normal human.

Had my ability evolved or something?

I remember that the first humans I revived acted like zombies without consciousness. Well, that's good.

I walked away and went back into the labyrinth with my space magic. Now I just had to wait anxiously for what would happen in the next few hours... or days. I hope my edit to his status lasts until he reaches a city.

####

*Change of POV*

Close to the entrance of the labyrinth.

The guards were storing their things inside a carriage, preparing to leave for the nearest village.

After passing through the village, they would head straight for the town.

The night was coming, and they would leave in the morning.

A mysterious man suddenly appeared as everyone was getting ready for dinner. With a sword in his hand, the man had dirty clothes.

The man looked a little "strange".

There were eight guards, but only two were armed, as monsters might appear. The two armed guards stepped into the man's path. The man who had previously looked strange gave a big smile.

"Excuse me, can you help me? I was camping in a nearby forest, but we were attacked by monsters. Two of my companions died and the others ran away."

Mike said this with a smile that sent shivers down the men's spine. Was that something you would say with a smile?

The nearest guard used Appraisal and was surprised by what he saw. The man had high status, a status stronger than his own. Luckily for Mike, he couldn't see the "Familiar" tag next to his name.

'But that's strange. His status is high, but he only has one skill, and it's not at a very high level.' The guard thought.

He cleared his throat and asked a question. "Why did you try to go after your friends who ran away?"

"They were running away and the monsters were after them, why would I go in the same direction? They're probably dead by now." Mike said while continuing to smile.

The two guards looked at each other and sighed.

"We're getting ready to leave tomorrow morning. If you want to go with us, first give me your weapon." The guard pointed to the sword Mike was carrying. The smile on Mike's face disappeared completely, but it soon returned.

"Right, here it is. I'm hungry, do you have anything to eat?" Mike handed the sword to the guard and walked past him. The two armed guards looked at him in surprise as Mike approached the other six men who were socializing around a campfire where they were preparing dinner.

To the surprise of the two guards, the men began to treat Mike like a friend, even without asking too many questions.

The two guards shrugged and thought that everything was fine. The man had no skills apart from [ Swordmanship ] and didn't have a sword with him.

Then everyone went to sleep, except those who would stand guard and Mike, who didn't need to sleep. He pretended to sleep while the men took turns to be guards until morning.

Then, the carriage began to move towards the nearest village.

All the way, Mike kept a smile on his face.

####

*Change of POV*

'You're finally back, what took you so long?! You said it would be quick!'

'It was quick. But seriously, it took longer than I expected, but look at this.' I removed the web, wrapping the armor and sword, and threw it on the floor. When Kumoko saw it, her eyes lit up.

'Waaa!!! What is this?! It's incredible!'

'It's the armor and sword that man was after. Their master was very fond of it, but it doesn't look like a big thing. Anyway, it must be worth a lot of money.'

'Speaking of which, where is he? Did you kill him?'

'I didn't kill him~~ I'm using him to do something fun~~'

'Urgh... You're scaring me.'

'What? I didn't do anything.'

'Your smile just now, it was scary.'

'Of course it would be, I'm a giant spider...'

'Huh... It wasn't scary just because you're a spider... You know what? Never mind.'

####

Chapter 64 - Are my familiars evolving?
Almost a whole day has passed. Has he reached any town yet?

'What do I do now? I have nothing to do inside this labyrinth. Should I just keep killing monsters?'

Kumoko still needs to evolve a bit more. But I don't want to keep helping her and ignoring my evolution. My plan to leave the labyrinth to kill humans doesn't seem very clever now that I think about it.

'Why are you so pensive?'

'I'm thinking of a way to level up quickly.'

'Have you finally given up on the idea of going out and killing humans at random? I'm relieved~~'

'Killing humans is still the easiest way to level up... But I didn't think through the consequences very well. Being hunted all over the country will be a pain in the ass.'

'Is that why you gave up on the idea? I thought you'd given up because you'd concluded it's wrong to do it.'

'I don't want to discuss it anymore. Also, I haven't completely given up on this idea; with my skill, wouldn't it be easier to send monsters or humans I capture inside the labyrinth to a city?'

'Aaaahh!!! So that's what you did to that guy.' Kumoko finally realized what I had done. She was pretty surprised. 'I should have thought you'd do something so nasty. Don't you feel sorry for that man or something?

'No.'

'...'

'Hmm.. Using humans is better since they can infiltrate a town or village, but it's much easier to use monsters. It's just that it will be challenging to teleport so many monsters out.'

I could send them to the labyrinth's exit since I now know where it is (more or less) and create a kind of monster rebellion. It would be fun to watch. Should I do that?

'The dragon would be very useful for your plan, but it's disappeared. So far, I don't know what happened to him.'

'Me neither. I'm sure our mother killed it... Or another dragon. I still haven't killed Araba. I wonder where he is.'

'I miss him.'

'Yeah, Yeah... I'm sure you miss him.'

'What's that tone of voice? You don't believe me?'

'It's nothing~~'

I walked away from Kumoko, and she followed me.

I'll do this, then. We'll level up, and I'll grow my army of monsters more.

Speaking of which, can I call all my familiars?

'System, can I do this?'

Even with my question, the system didn't give me an answer.

However, to my surprise, some spiders began to appear just a few minutes later. But something strange had happened. Even though my edits had disappeared, they were even stronger than before.

'Are my familiars evolving on their own?'

####

*Change of POV*

Still inside the wildly swaying carriage, Mike watched the vegetation through the window. After a few minutes, the carriage finally stopped, and they arrived at a village.

"OPEN THE GATE!" A man shouted.

After less than two minutes, the carriage started moving again. Mike's heart began to race as he felt the time was coming to complete the objective given to him by his master.

However, it was a disappointment.

There were only a few wooden houses. It wasn't a big town. In other words, it wouldn't make sense to do it in this place, especially since most residents were weak.

Mike kept a smile and followed the men.

"The accommodation is ready. We've been waiting for you." An old man approached. Mike felt the old man was much stronger than he looked. Mike's smile disappeared but soon returned.

"Thank you very much, Smith." The guard who acted as the "boss" said.

"Ah, before you go, can you put the carriage somewhere else? It'll get in the way if it stays here."

"No problem. Julian, move the carriage to another place, and don't forget to look after the horses."

"Right."

"And you, Mike, come with us. There's a house nearby reserved for us. I hope you don't mind sleeping on the floor, as there aren't enough beds for everyone."

"I don't mind," Mike said.

"Let's go."

"Hey, hey, are you a knight?" A small boy approached, his eyes shining. Mike stared at him, and his smile disappeared. He remembered his master's order.

'Don't kill children.'

Mike's expression softened, and he approached the child. He knelt before the child and put his hand on his head. He ruffled the boy's hair without warning while the kid talked to the boss.

It was strange, bizarre.

Even though the familiars are more intelligent now, Mike still doesn't quite know how to act, which causes the child to feel uncomfortable and run away.

Mike stood up, confused.

"Hey, don't suddenly touch the kid, you scared him. Especially with that smile."

"Sorry," Mike said but kept his smile.

The boss sighed, and they headed for the house.

When evening came, the villagers gave them food, and when morning came, they began their journey towards the nearest town. Mike's heart began to race again.

'I'm excited.' He thought.

####

Link:
patreon.com/parodygirl

Chapter 65 - It's finally begun.
Two days passed, and I continued to kill as many monsters as possible and turned them into my familiars. During this time, Kumoko leveled up a few times.

Unfortunately, there aren't many strong monsters for her to kill to evolve faster.

And about her evolution. She needs a specific skill to become an "Arachne".

I need to increase my [ Editing ] level to give her this ability.

If I remember correctly, she needs the [ Pride ] skill to evolve into Arachne. The big problem is that I've already bought this skill. I hope I can give her the skill.

If it doesn't, she won't be able to evolve into Arachne, which will be a problem.

'But if I can't, I'll think of something else.'

'What?'

'I was thinking about your next evolution. It's close, isn't it?'

'I'm still at level 16. I have to get to level 20... It will take a while.'

'Are you tired? We can rest for a while.'

'Don't worry about me, I'm fine. My SP recovery skill has improved, so it's regenerating quickly. The big problem is my hunger. I keep getting hungry.'

'Fortunately, I don't have that problem.'

'That's right, you still haven't told me about it. Why don't you need to eat?'

'I don't feel hungry, so there's no need. Besides, I can't store food like you do.'

'I see. It would be great not to feel hungry and not need food because most of the monsters in this place taste awful. We should go back and get some more of those fish.'

'It's a long way from here. There's no way.'

'You can't teleport there, can you?'

'Really...?' I stared at Kumoko for a few seconds.

The passage to the lava rivers is a long way from here.

We'd been walking for a long time, and behind me was a small army of monsters. I was doing it like this: I kill them, turn them into my familiars, edit their statuses, and then have them follow me.

And when the number of monsters gets too high, I ask them to disperse to kill monsters.

I'm curious if they can evolve like the spiders. Many of the spiders I turned into familiars returned much stronger. Some of them had a status of over 1,000.

I consider this strong.

It can't compare to my strength, but it's a very high status compared to the average.

Oh, and about Liu, he's following us. He's no longer tied in my web, and his mouth isn't covered, but he refuses to say anything.

He's getting worse and worse. Liu will die soon.

'What? Don't you want your best friend to eat something tasty?' Kumoko looked at me like a puppy.

'Well, I have nothing to do right now. I'm going back there. I'll be back in a few minutes.'

'Yeeey!!!' Kumoko shouted happily, and I teleported.

My vision changed, and now I'm looking at a giant lake of lava. However, there was something strange—many monster bodies around.

Most of the flesh on their bodies had been eaten away by something.

'One, two... six, seven...' How many? More than 15 of them?

They were all monsters that lived in the lava; someone killed them, threw them out, and devoured them. Who did it? 'Could another change have taken place, and another dragon has appeared? Perhaps a powerful fire dragon?'

No, but a fire dragon wouldn't do that. They wouldn't eat the bodies of all the monsters like this.

The bites are small and very irregular. It's as if giant rats had eaten the monsters' bodies bit by bit.

'Hmmm... Well, whatever.'

I'll ignore this, as it has nothing to do with me. I'm strong now, so I'm not worried about the monsters inside the labyrinth. Even the dragon that lives in the depths doesn't scare me.

'Unless God had his status changed like Ariel's status...'

I searched for the fish and killed them. Then I stored everything with [ Spatial Magic ] and teleported back to where Kumoko was. When I arrived, her eyes began to shine.

Liu, who saw me suddenly appear, widened his eyes and leaned against the rocks. He looks exhausted.

Well, whatever.

I took out the meat and cooked it for Kumoko with my fire magic.

While she ate, I decided to have a bite too. Even though I wasn't hungry, I longed for something tasty, so I ate. It's tasty, but it lacks spice.

Liu, who was standing nearby, was drooling.

'I wonder if he's eaten this kind of monster before.'

I picked up the meat and threw it to him to eat. He took the meat without thinking and began to eat in silence. 'I don't remember if this meat is poisonous, but I don't think so. But if it is poisonous meat, I'll make you my familiar.'

Come to think of it, shouldn't I have done that already?

####

Another day has passed, and the number of monsters in my army is enormous; I think it's time to start my plan to cause the famous "monster rebellion". Besides, Kumoko is ready to evolve.

However, she is still a long way from reaching her peak.

Her next evolution is Zoa Ele.

'I don't know if there were any requirements for this evolution, but she got it.'

It's getting closer to her becoming an Arachne.

Also, I haven't moved up a single level all this time.

And then, suddenly.

[ "Urednik pajka LV3 (Phase 2)" became "Urednik pajka LV4 (Phase 2)" ]

'Huh?'

[ "Urednik pajka LV4 (Phase 2)" became "Urednik pajka LV5 (Phase 2)" ]

'Wait a second... It's finally started?!'

####

I only have 9 extra chapters on patr eon at the moment. I'm not having the time and creativity to write several a day. I'll try to get back to posting a few extra chapters there every day.

Link:
patreon.com/parodygirl

Chapter 66 - Keren/Evolving again.
*Change of POV*

After long travel days, Mike finally got to a city—the capital of Keren County. As Mike approached and saw the huge walls, he began to feel euphoric.

'The time is coming.' His hands were cold and trembling. For some reason, even though he was dead and familiar, he still had conflicting thoughts about what he was about to do.

The guards then searched the carriage.

They were very cautious, showing that the war was close to happening.

The carriage passed through the gate and entered the city. Despite the tense atmosphere among the soldiers, the locals seemed very calm and lived normally. Mike swallowed his saliva and left the carriage with the other men.

"This is where I say goodbye, Mike. It was nice meeting you. If you need anything, come to that building over there." The man pointed to a building. It was an inn that looked quite luxurious.

Mike nodded and received his sword back.

He put his sword on his waist and started walking through the city, admiring the architecture. It was his first time visiting Keren County.

Mike had heard some stories about this place, so he had always wanted to visit.

But that desire was now tiny and hidden deep in his consciousness.

Mike immediately stopped thinking about the architecture of the place and started looking for the busiest spot. And the busiest place was none other than near the capital's gate.

There were lots of people there. Women, children, men. There were all kinds of people.

'The master said not to kill defenseless children and women.'

Mike put his hand on the hilt of his sword and slowly walked towards the largest group of people. As he took slow steps, his mind became increasingly confused.

He didn't want to do it, but he had to.

His mind returned to him for a moment, and he took his hand off the hilt of his sword.

'What the hell am I doing?' he thought. But soon, his eyes lost sparkle, and he began acting according to his master's orders. As he approached the largest group of people, a few men turned to him.

They looked like good men and hadn't done anything against Mike.

Mike pulled the sword from the sheath at his waist and began to swing it.

SLASH~~

SLASH~~

"AAAAAH!!!"

"ARRGHH!"

The two men screamed in pain. The people around realized what was happening and started running while screaming for help. Mike ignored all those screams and continued to swing his swords.

Whenever a child appeared in his vision, he ignored it. Women were also spared.

Men, however, were treated as moving targets.

Soon, guards began to appear to stop him, but he continued to swing his sword and kill many of the guards.

While killing as many people as he could, Mike kept running and reached the castle in the center of the capital. This was where the city's lord, his wife and their little daughter lived.

Two of them would be killed in the future, but Mike had no way of knowing that.

He stormed the castle without thinking and killed all the guards who tried to do anything. After killing every guard, he turned to leave without knowing that there were still three people inside.

After almost an hour of killing and more than 200 victims, Mike was finally defeated by the guards.

When Mike was killed, his body immediately began to rot.

The people nearby were disgusted as the stench of rotting flesh began to rise.

Mike had achieved his goal.

That day, Keren County was turned upside down.

####

*Change of POV*

'How many people this son of a bitch killed?!!!!" I screamed in my mind when I saw the notifications coming in. Every minute, a new notification arrived. Where the fuck did this guy go?

Did he arrive in a big city? And how much do the guards care about the city to let him kill so many people? Or they're pretty weak.

But fuck it, I don't care.

The important thing is that I've reached the maximum level and can evolve. Yes, you didn't get it wrong. 'I CAN EVOLVE ONE MORE TIME!' I'm so excited that I feel like throwing up.

The monsters behind me seemed to have noticed my happiness and started jumping, too.

'Huh? What happened? What is it?' Kumoko asked, frightened.

'I've reached level 20. I can evolve.'

Kumoko used Appraisal on me. I could feel it.

'It's true! Was it because of him? How many people did he kill? You were level five, weren't you?'

'Yes. He probably killed more than 100 people. And many of them must have been guards since I received so much experience. What's more, many skills have reached the maximum level. I've even unlocked some better versions.'

'How envious~~''

'But you said you didn't want to kill humans.'

'I still don't want to. Unless I'm attacked...'

'I understand~~ But now I'm going to evolve. I don't know my next evolution, but my unique ability will probably level up.'

It's a surprise that the [ Editing ] skill hasn't leveled up once.

'Are you going to do it now?'

'Yes, I will. I don't need to sleep anyway.'

'Are you going to do it in front of him?' Kumoko looked at Liu.'

'What's the problem?'

'None...'

####

Link:
patreon.com/parodygirl

Chapter 67 - Evolution. Liu will be useful.
Feeling quite excited, I chose my evolution. I waited anxiously for the changes, but contrary to my expectations, my vision darkened.

'What's happening? I didn't think I was going to faint.'

Kumoko realized I was close to fainting and moved closer. I couldn't understand what she was saying and lost consciousness. I don't know how long it took me to wake up, but something is strange.

'Huh? What?' I noticed that everything was bigger.

What's more, I noticed that there was a giant spider's body right behind me. This was what was left of my previous body. It was a completely black body.

Even my horns had fallen off.

'You've finally woken up.' I heard Kumoko's voice in my head and looked around.

When I saw her, I noticed she was much bigger.

'It's not that. I've shrunk.'

I was a bit bigger than Kumoko now. It's strange. I thought my body would grow even more, and I'd be even more threatening, but that's not the case. Now, I was more cute than threatening.

I still had very sharp claws, but now I'm much furrier and cuter.

'I thought I was going to grow even more, but I've shrunk...'

'Huh? You wanted to grow even more? But I like that you're not much bigger than me now.'

'But can't that be a problem? Who's going to carry you when you get hurt?'

'I don't need you to carry me around. Come on, it's not so bad. You're cute now.' Kumoko's eyes were shining. She kept walking around me, looking at every detail of my body.

'Urgh, I don't like it. Stop staring at me so much.'

'Look how hairy you are, how cute. Kumoko began to touch me. 'And look at these little red horns, they're so cute. But your eyes are still scary.'

'Are they that scary?'

'They were worse before.'

'What do they look like now?' I stared at Kumoko.

'They're all very golden. They're menacing, but they're beautiful. Oh, and have you seen your Status? Aren't you powerful now?'

'Now? Wasn't I very strong before?'

'No, you see, you're even stronger now. It's frightening! Look at the amount of skills. I'm envious of your amount of SP~~'

'You'll get as strong as me, don't worry.'

'What are you going to do now? Will look at your new skills? I'll take care of that human.'

'Did he do something while I was unconscious?'

'You slept for about three hours. He was staring at you. When your body started to "break", he got scared and walked away. Look over there.'

Kumoko pointed away. Liu was hiding behind a rock. He had his eyes closed. He was probably asleep. 'Did you feed him while I was asleep?'

'No, he didn't want to eat raw meat. You'll have to cook the meat if you want him to eat it. Besides, he's probably dehydrated.'

'I'll have to go outside and get some water.'

'Why don't you just let him die? Didn't you want familiars?'

'It's best to keep him with us for now. I'll use him when the time is right.'

'Do you intend to evolve him?'

'I'll talk to him a bit. It would be interesting to make him kill some monsters and evolve.'

'You want to level him up.'

'No, that won't change anything. All familiars come with the same Status. I just want him to fight to gain experience. Even if the Status is the same, I think the more experience there is in battles, the stronger the familiar will be.'

'That makes sense.'

'That must be why that guy I used killed so many people. He wasn't strong, but he had some experience.'

'But are you sure it's a good idea?'

'No.' I looked at Liu and thought about it for a moment.

I'll think about it more after I've looked at my Status.

####

I sat down in a corner and opened my Status. Kumoko had already seen it, but I hadn't seen it yet. I'm curious about this. 'My God... That's quite an evolution. My Status has practically doubled.'

Urednik pajka LV1 (Stage 3)

Skill Points: 3,152

Nameless

HP 15,500
MP 15,500
SP 15,500
15,500/15,500

Average Offense Ability: 15,500
Average Defense Ability: 15,500
Average Magic Ability: 15,500
Average Resistance Ability: 15,500
Average Speed Ability: 15,500

I don't even need to talk about the number of skills. I've released some higher tiers of some skills and also picked up a lot of new skills. Looking at them all now will be very difficult.

[ Herculean Strength LV1 (New!) ] [ Sturdy LV1 (New!) ] [ Talisman LV1 (New!) ] [ Acceleration LV1 (New!) ]

[ Strong Acid Attack LV1 (New!) ] [ Energy Super-Attack LV1 (New!) ] [ Magic Power Attack LV1 (New!) ] [ Water Attack LV1 (New!) ] [ Dark Attack LV1 (New!) ] [ Paralysis Attack LV1 (New!) ]

[ Acid Enhancement LV1 (New!) ] [ Paralysis Enhancement LV1 (New!) ] [ Petrification Enhancement LV1 (New!) ] [ Impact Enhancement LV1 (New!) ]

[ Command LV1 (New!) ]

[ Material Perception LV1 (New!) ] [ Danger Perception LV1 (New!) ] [ Presence Perception (New!) ]

[ Petrification Super-Resistance LV1 (New!) ] [ Rot Super-Resistance LV1 (New!) ]

These are the new skills. Some are new, and others are bigger tiers of skills that I already have.

I got a lot of new attack skills.

'That's great. Now, the most important part is my editing skill. I didn't even look at what level it is now. 'Huh? Is that right?' I continued to stare at it in disbelief.

To my surprise, my editing skill only went up one level.

####

Link:
patreon

Chapter 68 - 3,000
[ Editing ] is now at level six. The main changes are the number of statuses I can edit simultaneously. I can now edit six statuses. It won't be long before I can edit all my statuses simultaneously.

Considering that I won't be able to edit my HP, I only need to go up one more level.

The other main change is the limit of my edit in my SP and MP. I took a test, and the limit is now 30,000, not 15,000. In other words, I can increase my SP even more.

My SP is "infinite" now as long as I don't exceed my limits.

'And what's more, skill editing is now even better. I've leveled up a few times, so the limit of skills I can edit simultaneously has reached 10. But that's not the most important thing.'

The most important thing is the cooldown. Yes, the cooldown that used to be 24 hours is now 12. That's great.

Also, my familiars will now have a higher status.

Before they all revived with 50 in HP, MP, and SP, but now they will revive with 200. And their Status can be edited up to 800. In other words, I can set almost all their statuses to 800.

My army is quite powerful.

'But what about editing other people's Statuses? The limit has probably been increased.'

I looked at Kumoko.

I got up, walked over to my familiars, and edited everyone's Status.

I put the SP, attack, defense, resistance, and speed at 800. It took a long time to edit everyone's Status. Once I'd done that, I asked everyone to disperse and only appear when I called.

'How many familiars do I have so far? There should be a way to take a look at that.'

I walked over to where Kumoko was standing. She was next to Liu, who was lying unconscious.

'Are you finished? What's changed?

'Many things have changed. Now I can edit more skills, and my familiars have become stronger.'

'That's so unfair~~'

'I agree.'

'Are you going out to get water for him?'

'I'm still thinking about it. It will be useless to make him fight to gain more battle experience. I can just turn him into my familiar and train him, can't I?'

'That's also an option.'

I approached Liu and stared at him for a few seconds. After that, I threw my deadly poison at him. As soon as my poison hit him, Liu opened his eyes, and I could see his lips lifting in a smile.

'Don't worry, you'll be back soon.'

After hearing this, Liu's face turned pale, and he lost his life.

I revived him. His eyes opened, and he stood up like a robot.

'He's skinny and dehydrated even after I turned him into my familiar. Will it do any good to give him food and water?'

'I don't know. Isn't he dead anyway? He's like a zombie.'

'Does he look like a zombie to you?'

'Now that you say it...' Kumoko had seen some of my familiars before, and they acted like zombies, but now my ability had evolved, and my familiars acted with much more awareness.

'Hey, you, can you talk?'

"Yes, master."

'Good. But stop calling me master. It embarrasses me.'

'Hehe, master.

'And you, stop laughing.' I turned angrily to Kumoko, and she turned her face away as she laughed.

'Do you need food and water?'

"Don't worry, mast - Don't worry about me, I don't need it. I'll recover in time."

'I see, I see. Right, you'll keep the sword for now.'

I took out the sword I had stored with my [ Spatial Magic ] and handed it to Liu. He held the golden sword with difficulty and swung it. 'He looks too weak...' I quickly edited his Status.

'Yes, it's perfect now.'

Human LV8 (Familiar)

Name: Liu

HP 800

SP 800

MP 200

Average Offense Ability: 800

Average Defense Ability: 800

Average Magic Ability : 0

Average Resistance Ability: 800

Average Speed Ability: 800

'Unfortunately, he doesn't have any skills... I hope he evolves and gets new skills like those spiders.'

Sadly, he doesn't come with any skill points I can use. It would be wonderful to be able to buy skills for my familiars. It would be a very broken skill.

'That's better now.'

Liu was swinging the sword more easily now. I even thought about giving him the armor, but I don't see the need for it now.

'You'll stay with us from now on. You'll fight the monsters with us, but don't steal Kumoko's kills, understand?'

"Yes."

'And try to be careful; don't cut the monsters into pieces, or turning them into decent familiars will be difficult.'

"Right, I'll be careful."

'Good.'

'Finished?' Kumoko approached from behind. 'Wow, that sword looks terrific in someone's hand.' She looked at the sword in Liu's hand.

'It's incredible...' I couldn't wait to get my human form.

I turned to Kumoko and looked at her. When our eyes met, she took a step back.

'Huh? What? Why are you staring at me?'

'Stand still.'

While I was looking at her, I was editing her Status. As she had given me permission before, I could do this without any problems.

'The limit is now... 3,000. Yes, I can distribute up to 3,000 in her Status. I can put 3 statuses into 1,000...'

So I put strength, defense, and endurance at 1,000. I didn't need to edit her speed, which was already very high.

[ Edits applied. ]

When I finished editing, Kumoko's eyes widened.

'Eliot, what have you done?'

'Eliot? Are you going to start using my name from now on?'

'What do you want me to call you? Spider 2?'

'Idiot.'

'But what is it? It's incredible. Did you do it?'

'Of course. No need to thank me.'

'I won't thank you. Hmp!' Kumoko turned and started walking away while I laughed.

####

Link:
patreon

Chapter 69 - Let's start the rebellion.
Another day had passed, and I was finishing creating my last group of monsters.

And Liu evolved a little. He unlocked the skill [Swordsmanship].

Yes, he's gained a skill even though he's a familiar.

This gives me hope to create an army of mages, spearmen, and swordsmen. All of this using humans that I will capture and kill, of course.

But right now, I only have to worry about the monsters.

'Are you going to start the "rebellion" you talked about? Are you sure this is going to work?'

I was sitting with Kumoko. We were eating fish cooked by me. I don't feel hungry, but I'm still eating it because it's tasty... Are you going to judge me for this?

Eating something tasty is very good.

'I'm wondering if I should do it today. My army has increased a lot. Besides, my familiars must have evolved... at least a bit.'

'Hmmm... Will you take me with you?'

'You want?' I glared at Kumoko.

'If I don't go, I'll be alone. But I'm not going to do anything! Do you understand? Don't count on me to kill anyone.'

'Don't worry, you don't have to do it.'

We finished eating, and then I teleported Kumoko, Liu, and the monsters to the labyrinth's first "floor". I teleported us close to where I picked up the sword and armor.

'The skeletons are still here.' I entered the same small "room" that the skeletons were in.

'Is this where you got that sword?'

'Yeah, that guy was wearing the armor.' I pointed at the broken skeleton. 'The entrance to the labyrinth is nearby. Be careful, as humans can suddenly appear since new people are always entering the labyrinth.'

'Urgh, I don't want to meet humans so soon.'

'Are you still traumatized by what happened?'

'It's not a trauma... I'm just a bit nervous.'

'I understand, I understand. But don't worry, stay by my side and nothing will happen to you. Besides, we have Liu here. We can use him to talk to the humans, can't we?'

'Do you think that will change anything? We're "friends" and the humans will realize that.'

'We won't go with him when he goes to talk to the humans.'

'Oh, you want to send him alone to the labyrinth's entrance so that they open it?'

'I don't know if it'll work, but... Liu could just kill whoever is guarding the entrance/exit.'

'I see, I see. Good luck with that.' Kumoko sat down in the corner to rest. I called out to Liu, and he approached.

'Liu, get ready. You'll have to pretend to be a normal human.'

"Don't worry, I'll act as normal as possible," Liu said with a monotone and robotic tone.

'If you talk like that with humans, they'll get suspicious. Try talking more relaxedly.'

"Like this? Am I talking normally now?"

'It's a bit better, but it's still bad. But I don't think it's a problem.'

"Okay, I'll keep this tone of voice and way of speaking."

What am I? A leader of some military army? He's talking to me like I'm a colonel or something. Well, whatever. It's time to round up all the other monsters. It's a problem, though.

My familiars can detect my presence and come to me... But what about the monsters in the depths? They will need more time to get here...

Will the system make them take the shortest route or something?

Let's wait.

####

*Change of POV*

Throughout the labyrinth, monsters and more monsters began to stir. A signal came from the surface of the labyrinth. Without looking at what was in the way, all the monsters gathered to go to the signal.

The wave of monsters swallowed everything while bringing chaos.

"What is this? Why are there so many monsters?"

"I'm dying, please help me. Argh"

"No, I don't want to die."

A group of soldiers who were inside the labyrinth met their end.

Not only them but several humans who were exploring the labyrinth near the area where Eliot was were killed. Some humans were strong, but the number of monsters was too much for them to handle.

Hours later, all the monsters were finally gathered together.

Everywhere Eliot looked, there were monsters. The corridors were full—big monsters, small monsters, monsters that had evolved, monsters that hadn't evolved. The number was over 1,000, maybe even 2,000.

A smile appeared on Eliot's face.

'This is going to be fun.'

####

*Change of POV*

'It's scary... What is it? Some monsters have a similar status to mine!!! There are some that are even stronger than me!!!'

'Don't exaggerate. They don't have as many skills as you.'

'It's still scary!'

'I agree. Such a large army of monsters can cause a lot of trouble.' I smiled and approached Liu. 'Liu, it's time. I'll take you near the entrance.'

"Understood."

'You don't need to do anything other than make the guards open the dungeon exit. When it opens, kill the people there. After that, we'll leave.'

"Right, I'll do that."

Liu and I made our way to the dungeon exit. There was something that was made of metal or something much sturdier. It was a large gate that couldn't be destroyed easily.

'Do your job correctly.'

"Right."

Liu walked away, and I hid.

'Now, just wait.'

####

Link:
patreon

Chapter 70 - Someone who will bring chaos.
*Change of POV*

Liu approached the labyrinth's exit and found other people preparing to leave. It was a surprise since they hadn't seen anyone in the area. They thought the people in the area had all been killed by the army of monsters.

When Liu approached silently, the four men and the woman preparing to leave the labyrinth turned to him.

"Huh? Are you alone? Has your group been annihilated or something?" The man who seemed to be the leader said mockingly. Liu narrowed his eyes at the woman. The woman looked afraid.

'What happened?' Liu thought.

"Yes, my companions were killed by a huge group of monsters that suddenly appeared." A tear ran down Liu's cheek. His acting was unconvincing, but the men believed him.

"I'm sorry." The man who had previously been mocking looked sad for Liu. "We also encountered a large number of monsters, but we managed to escape. We were going out to report what's happening inside the labyrinth."

"We've never seen so many monsters walking around together. What's more, they were all faster and stronger than they should have been. I don't even know how we managed to escape." Another man in the group said.

"I was so scared. The only thing on my mind was 'I have to survive'."

"Merylin still hasn't recovered from the shock. She was very good friends with Reda."

"Was this girl part of your group by any chance?"

"She was a childhood friend of Merylin's." The man looked at the traumatized woman and squeezed the handle of his spear. Liu expressed his condolences to the group and decided to leave with them.

As soon as they left, the gate began to close.

But before that could be done.

"I'm sorry for this." Liu spun his body, and his golden sword passed through the guard's neck. A clean body was made.

"Hey, what are you doing?" The leader of the group shouted, taking his sword from his waist. Liu raised his sword and blocked the man's sword. Then the leader jumped back, and his group got into battle position.

The only one who couldn't react was Merylin.

"Hey, what's going on here? Who did this?!" Then, the other guards began to act.

The group of enemies began to increase. Liu clucked his tongue and wondered if he could handle it. But this was his job. He had to do it. 'I'll be careful. I don't want to die here yet.'

Although he was only a familiar, Liu still wanted to live.

He advanced towards the group and started swinging his sword. One by one, all the guards began to succumb.

Before long, only Merylin's group remained.

The four men were scared, terrified. Liu began to walk slowly towards them, and the group leader raised his hands. "Please let us go. We won't tell anyone about what happened here."

Liu continued walking towards them without listening to what the leader had to say.

Tsk!

The leader clicked his tongue and then turned around. He grabbed two of his friends and threw them towards Liu before running. "Get out of the way, you bitch!" He shouted at Merylin, throwing her to the ground. Merylin's staff rolled across the dirt floor.

ARG!

SHIT!

The two men thrown in Liu's direction were cut down and fell to the ground. Liu then began to run. He ran past Merylin and the other paralyzed man to follow the leader.

Liu quickly found the man, who was not far away.

"Stay away! You monster!" The man shouted desperately. He tried to fight Liu but couldn't. Liu's sword pierced the man's chest, and he fell lifeless.

Liu turned and ran to where Merylin and the last man were. When he arrived, he found the man trying to do everything he could to make Merylin recover.

"Mery, you need to recover, we have to get out of here immediately before he comes back!" The man shouted, but Merylin remained silent.

"Damn it, Mery, come on!" The man grabbed Mery by force and began to carry her, but Liu approached before the man could start running.

"Let her go." Liu raised his sword towards the man.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to kill her?"

"I'm not going to kill her. She hasn't done anything against me."

"Then why did you kill my friends?! They didn't do anything against you either!!!!" The man shouted, but Liu seemed unconcerned. "Why did you do that?!!! You damned monsters! Uuuua..uuu..." The man began to cry as he looked at Liu.

But Liu didn't feel the slightest bit sorry or remorseful for his actions.

"I'm sorry, but these are master's orders."

"Master?! What mast-"

The man's throat was cut before he could say anything else. Meryril's body fell on top of him, and a pool of blood began to be created. Liu approached and pointed his sword at Merylin, who was trembling.

Merylin closed her eyes, awaiting her fate. But strange sounds began to be heard inside the dungeon before Liu could do something with her. From there, many monsters started to appear.

Merylin's eyes flew open, and she couldn't believe her eyes.

"No... No... NOOOO!!!" She screamed while protecting her head with her hands.

Within seconds, the wave of monsters began to advance on all sides. And seconds later, two spiders emerged from the dungeon. And from one of them, an evil aura was emitted—the aura of someone who would bring chaos to this world.

####

Link:
patreon

Chapter 71 - War strategies.
*Change of POV*

The time had finally come. The monsters began to advance quickly on my orders and left the labyrinth. Kumoko was right next to me. She was nervous about what was happening.

When will she lose this fear? This fear of killing humans.

I don't know, but I hope she changes her mind when we meet our first enemies. It won't be long. I hope she's ready.

'Huh? There's someone over there.' Kumoko said when she saw a woman lying on the ground covering her head. She was crying desperately with fear.

Liu was standing next to her. He was preparing to kill her.

'Liu, wait. ' Liu turned to me and faced me. Then, I approached them both. The woman kept her eyes closed and didn't look at me. She was too nervous. Her urine even wet the floor.

She was in deep despair.

'Should I just kill her?'

'Eliot, are you going to do this? She's scared to death and won't do anything.'

'But do you think she wants to get out of here alive?' I looked around, and all the men who were her companions were dead. Besides, she doesn't even have the strength to stand up.

I'm sure she won't make it home. She'll die on the way.

'Hey, you'. I spoke to her. The woman's body shook even more.

'I'm talking to you. I want you to make a choice. Do you want to die, or do you want to live? You can try to return to your home if you want, but I'm not sure you'll be able to.'

"..."

I was honest with her. She probably wouldn't make it home safely.

'Just answer me, I'll kill you quickly, you won't feel any pain. But know that after you die, you'll be working for me.' The more humans working for me, the better. They can use weapons, after all.

When she heard me, the woman's body stopped shaking, and she raised her head. Her eyes were wide and very red from crying. Her nose was also running, and she was pale.

She answered me.

But she didn't say what I expected.

"Kill me." She said with a firm tone as she looked at me. My eight eyes stared at her, and her fear disappeared. Has she accepted that she's going to die? They say that when you accept that you're going to die, the fear is completely gone.

'All right.' I just replied coldly and shook my paw. The woman on all fours had her head ripped off, and her body remained in the same position for a few seconds before falling.

The woman's head rolled before her, and I could see a smile.

'Has she gone mad or something?'

Well, I don't care.

I turned her into my familiar and placed her head in place. As soon as her head was in place, the bizarre expression on her face disappeared, and her expression became similar to Liu's—in other words, lifeless.

As much as they look more "human" now, it's still strange.

'Right, take that sword. I think you were not someone who used a sword, but since you didn't come with any skills, you'll be using a sword from now on.'

I don't know how to make my familiars use magic.

"Right. What should I do next?" The woman took the sword from one of the guards and looked around. She saw the bodies of her friends, and her body trembled a little, but soon, she began to act as if she hadn't seen anything.

I noticed this tremor in her body, so I was curious.

Has she kept a lot of consciousness with her? It's a possibility.

Liu seems to have completely surrendered to me, but this girl still recognizes her friends and is sad when she sees their bodies. I hope she forgets them soon.

I don't want a familiar who holds a grudge against me.

I don't think that's possible, but imagine if one of my familiars attacks me.

I'm strong enough, but I'd feel betrayed and sad.

'What are you going to do now? All the monsters are advancing. Maybe they even killed people.'

'I don't think they killed anyone. I didn't level up. But about that, I still don't know. I remember a bit of the world map, but locating myself and going somewhere with civilization won't be easy.'

'World map? Have you ever seen a map of this world?'

'Only once, a human was carrying it.'

'And why didn't you get the map and take it with you?!' Kumoko asked, annoyed.

'I forgot~~'

'Are you kidding?!'

'But they say it's good to follow the sun. If we follow the sun, we'll find someone.'

'What sun? It's cloudy, and it'll probably rain soon.'

'... Then, we should keep going. Besides, there's a road, don't you see? It's a bit bumpy, and there's some grass, but it's a road.'

'Do you think following a road of unknown land is a good idea? We'll probably come across several carriages like that one.' Kumoko pointed to a carriage that the guards probably used.

And about that, the monsters have already killed the four horses.

'But isn't that better? That way, I can level up and unlock a map. Wouldn't that be nice?'

'Do you think you'll get a map that easily? I know you've gained stolen skills, but isn't that a bit much?'

'A map is no big deal in itself.'

'With a map, you can create war strategies!''

'Don't exaggerate.'

'Tsk! I wanted a map too.'

Kumoko showed her displeasure, and we started walking together by the road. My monsters had already spread everywhere. It was a gigantic army of monsters. I couldn't even see the end of it.

Will that be enough?

####

Link: patreon.com/parodygirl

Chapter 72 - Your monsters are having fun.
We continued walking for two whole days. On the way, we came across small villages and some carriages. Without me getting any closer, my monsters slaughtered everyone they met along the way.

I couldn't let anyone escape.

The number of dead humans was probably too high. As Kumoko didn't see anything happening and just heard a few screams, she didn't feel too bad. She was getting calmer and calmer about this kind of thing.

It wouldn't be long before she didn't care anymore.

'I'm so hungry~~'

As we walked, Kumoko complained about how hungry she was.

On the way, we couldn't find any food apart from humans, and we refused to eat human meat. In other words, we had to find another source of food.

Luckily for us, we found a small lake before night fell. I asked the monsters to move away from us and leave us alone. Only Liu and the woman I nicknamed "Redhead" stayed close.

We could see some fish in the lake, which were quite big.

'This is going to be easy.'

'What are you going to do? Attack the water?'

'No, I'm going to make a net.'

With my sturdy webbing, I began to embroider a fishing net. I embroidered a gigantic net in just a few minutes. Kumoko also made a web, but smaller than mine.

Unfortunately for her, she only caught a few small fish.

'My fishing net has bigger holes. I want to avoid catching the small fish.'

So I teleported above the lake and cast my fishing net over it.

Afterwards, I threw my web into the lake's edge and headed straight for it. My fishing net began to sink slowly, and the fish panicked.

Then!

'Come on, everyone.'

I pulled out my fishing net. Several huge fish were caught and thrown over the lake's edge. They all fight wildly while Kumoko screams for joy.

'This is incredible! You're amazing, Eliot!''

'I know~~ Now let's prepare and eat the fish. Do you want me to cook it with fire magic, or will you eat it raw? Sushi is tasty, but I prefer it boiled or baked.'

'Cook it, please.'

'All right. Do you want to remove the scales? I can do that with my claw.'

'Please!'

Suddenly, I became a chef while Kumoko watched me. Carefully, I took the ladders off one of the large fish over a meter long and then cut it open in the middle. I cleaned it all using lake water, and all that was left were the big fillets.

'You're good at that. Did you happen to work in a restaurant before you reincarnated here?'

'Nah, I just cooked at home sometimes... But I preferred to buy ready-to-eat lunchboxes.'

'Maybe that's why you had a heart attack. You only ate industrialized food.'

'Maybe.'

I roasted the fish with my fire magic and handed it to Kumoko. She started to sing and eat as I prepared another fish. This time, I prepared three of them because Kumoko was so hungry.

I prepared almost all the fish, and night came.

And when night came, I went up another level.

[ "Urednik pajka LV3 (Phase 3)" became "Urednik pajka LV4 (Phase 3)" ]

'Oh, and some skills have also gone up a level. I hope my editing skill will level up soon, too.'

'What?'

'I've gone up another level.'

'Oh? Your monsters must be having fun.'

####

Two days passed, and no big city had appeared. As we weren't moving fast, it made sense. We tried to run, but I was much faster than the others and couldn't control my speed, so I always went too fast.

Anyway, I hope we get to a town soon.

'Eliot, I'm hungry. Do you have any fish left?'

'We're out of fish, and there's no lake nearby. Please wait until we get to a forest. We'll be able to hunt some animals. There must be wild boars around here, right?'

'I don't know. I don't remember seeing one~~' Kumoko sighed and sat on the dirt floor.

'What?'

'I'm tired!'

'What do you mean? It's still morning. We've only just started walking.'

'I'm not physically tired, but mentally tired! I can't stand walking and seaching for a city any longer! And what are we going to do when we find one? We'll just destroy it, and that'll be that.'

'Isn't that what monsters do?'

'I'm not like normal monsters! And neither are you, you know. You have a conscience, so think again.'

'I've killed too many humans to care now.'

'Tsk!'

'But you know, it's a bit annoying that you say that all the time.'

'Huh? I'm annoying? You are a nutter who wants to kill everyone just to level up!'

'But did you also do that inside the labyrinth?'

'THAT'S DIFFERENT! I was killing monsters, not humans. You know I haven't killed any humans so far!'

'Then just kill one! Once you've killed the first one and they've tried to kill you, you won't care anymore!'

'I wouldn't even do that if you threatened me to do it!'

'And why would I threaten you? Do what you want.'

'Are you dismissing me? Sending me away? You don't want me by your side anymore?'

'Is that what you understood? Don't be so stupid.'

'STUPID?!!!' Kumoko huffed and turned away. She ran past the two humans while swearing at me in her mind. I ran after her, and then suddenly, my whole body shivered. Something dangerous was coming.

'KUMOKO, LOOK OUT!'

I called her Kumoko by accident. But I didn't mind.

BOOM~~

A massive explosion happened right in front of Kumoko. The nearby monsters, along with Kumoko, were thrown away. Even I felt the impact. I immediately panicked.

####

Read extra chapters on my patreon: patr eon.com/parodygirl

Next chapters: Chapter 73 - Hugo. / Chapter 74 - Battle/Editing LV6 / Chapter 75 - New subordinate. They're becoming more aware. / Chapter 76 - I can't edit!!! / Chapter 77 - City destroyed. Monsters evolution. / Chapter 78 - What level do I need to reach to evolve? / Chapter 79 - Scary creatures.

Chapter 73 - Hugo.
The explosion made me edit my Status unconsciously. My defense and strength were set to 100,000, and I immediately prepared for the attack.

The dust began to disappear, and I began to see the bodies of several monsters torn apart all around me. Fortunately, Kumoko avoided the direct hit and was already on her feet.

'What the hell happened?!!!' I heard her voice in my head. 'Eliot, what the hell is going on?! Who?!'

Kumoko finally managed to see who was standing there. I thought it was Ariel, but it's not. It's an unknown man who I don't remember seeing before. But I know one thing for sure: this guy is powerful!

Human LV54

Skill Points: 4,652

Ferdinand Ouvrora

HP 94,161
MP 81,061
SP 92,884

Average Offense Ability: 91,183
Average Defense Ability: 82,645
Average Magic Ability: 52,997
Average Resistance Ability: 65,987
Average Speed Ability: 101.974

'He's not as strong as I thought. False alarm. However, he has many abilities at a maximum level. He can also teleport like me. He can even fly.'

But indeed, the most eye-catching thing is the [Hero] title he has. Yes, this guy is a hero.

'Beware, this guy is a Hero. He was sent here to finish us off.'

'This guy's a hero? Oh, that's right, the title is in his Status. Do you know him?'

'I've never seen this guy before in my life.'

This guy doesn't exist in the original story. The first Hero I remember appearing in the original story was still a child. Besides, Kumoko found him by chance. I have no idea who Ferdinand is.

His name is too unique for me not to remember. Especially the surname "Ouvrora."

There isn't a noble family with that name in the world. It's a mess.

'Can you handle him?' Kumoko asked worriedly.

'To be honest, he's weaker than I thought. But I have to be careful with that sword of his. He also has excellent skills.'

He can use fire, wind, and teleportation and has sword skills at a master's level. If I'm not careful, I could end up dying.

Fortunately, my limit has gone up.

'120,000 on my strength, 120,000 on my defense.'

As long as I can hit him, it won't be a problem. But his speed is too high. His stats are much more balanced than mine. Fortunately, I have some skills that he doesn't have.

I used [ Jinx Evil Eye ] to do damage. He started taking damage. However, he made up for the damage with regeneration.

The man, with short blond hair and blue eyes, stared at me like an eagle. I was his prey, and he would not let me get away.

[ Inert Evil Eye ]

And then I used my other [ Evil Eye ]

Then, I used short-distance teleportation, appearing just above the Hero's head. Then.

Tlin~~

My claw collided with his neck.

No, it wasn't his neck.

My claw collided with his sword. He raised it and blocked my attack before I could hit him.

'Eliot, look out!

I teleported away, but the Hero soon appeared before me. With the stance of an experienced warrior, he swung his sword with all his might. I felt my life flash before my eyes.

But I trusted my defense.

I blocked his attack with my claw just like he did.

Tlin~~

Again, our weapons clashed. I blocked his attack as if it were no big deal and took no damage.

'I can rely on my defense and strength. I have to trick him somehow.'

####

*Change of POV*

Hours ago.

In a luxurious room in an unknown castle, a young boy was sitting in a comfortable chair while looking at a blond man with blue eyes.

The boy, who was relatively young, perhaps 14 - 15 years old, had yellowish streaks in his hair and brown eyes.

"Mr. Hugo, we have received information that a huge army of monsters is near the Oths border. The army passed very close to Keren County, but there were no incidents."

"Ferdinand, have you received any more information about those idiots?"

"No, sir."

"So we didn't get the sword back?"

"No, sir."

Punch!

Hugo punched the table hard.

"I lent the sword to those assholes, but they made sure to lose it. What will happen if my father finds out about this?" Hugo was seething with hatred.

"Why did you lend them the sword, sir?"

"I received information about something interesting. I sent them to investigate. That idiot begged me for it, so I did it for him. But I didn't imagine they'd die in there."

"Something interesting? I didn't hear about it." Ferdinand tilted his head, confused.

"There's a spider in that labyrinth. A rather dangerous spider."

"Are you talking about the queen?"

"No, that's not it. Some men from our empire found some very resistant webs. They also saw a small spider fighting in quite a different way."

"But why were you curious about it?"

"This spider is much more intelligent than usual, so... No, forget it."

"..." Ferdinand stared at him, trying to figure out what was happening in the boy's head.

Meanwhile, Hugo kept thinking the same thing.

'He's one of my classmates. I'm sure of it.' A macabre smile appeared on Hugo's face.

He might not have been after that spider if it hadn't been for that strange dream.

####

Read extra chapters on my patreon: patreon

Next chapters: Chapter 74 - Battle/Editing LV6 / Chapter 75 - New subordinate. They're becoming more aware. / Chapter 76 - I can't edit!!! / Chapter 77 - City destroyed. Monsters evolution. / Chapter 78 - What level do I need to reach to evolve? / Chapter 79 - Scary creatures. / Chapter 80 - Sloth and Wrath.

Back