• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

League of Legends General Thread

Yay Sona again, 9/7/33 also got my Mastery on her S- sadly though goes I didn't bait enough? Tanky Sona tanks hardcore.

Okay, trying to hop on for a match or two in the evenings - Dakkaface, NA.

wow i forgot how fun heim is,

had an aram game with him recently and while I died every team fight, (so much focused even more than our lucian) I kept getting every kill because turrets.

had one penta which was hilarious since enemy scored an ace but didnt notice the turrets and ult turret in the bush XD

Am drognen (Lv 30 I think silver 3 atm) on the NA server
Zuria (lv 6ish) on the oceanic server

I have mostly been playing top, mid and support, trying to learn adc at the moment but my CS is really bad :p

I have only been playing for about 2-3 months so I am still learning all the characters skills/passive and counters which is quite interesting.

Current most played heroes are Jinx, Braum, Shyvana and Ekko but I think riven is still my favourite I am just really crap at that top lane carry play style.

What do you guys think about giving up? It just seems so prevalent in lol, whenever things get even slightly difficult.

What do you guys think about giving up? It just seems so prevalent in lol, whenever things get even slightly difficult.
I'm one of those 'jerks' that always decline a surrender unless I KNOW there is no hope, I have been in games where we make comebacks from 20-25 kills or just plain cheese and backdoor.

depends on the game.

if its at 20 and score is close then hell no

if we have been losing all game, enemy carries are fed and/or we have an afk then yeah it makes sense

I hate the troll surrenders though where we are winning and the team surrenders for no reason.

I just don't see why people do it so often. It's kind of understandable when one of your players is afk, but it happens almost every game.

I recently had a game where we were two kills behind, but had destroyed one more tower. "Guys we're losing let's give up".

To me the games with a comeback are often amongst the greatest, be it that my team was obviously loosing for most of the game and managed to pull of a win, or be it that we outmatched the opponent for most of the game and they managed to somehow overcome us.

I don't understand why people throw the towel, just because they are loosing at that moment. Is the challenge not fun?

New patch, and I have to figure out both new masteries and new items for adcs -.-

Well, at least it's interesting.

New patch, and I have to figure out both new masteries and new items for adcs -.-

Thank you for saying that. I somehow missed it.

It explains all those messages about not having masteries in the last game I played and why I got wrecked so badly early on.

Thank you for saying that. I somehow missed it.

It explains all those messages about not having masteries in the last game I played and why I got wrecked so badly early on.
Luckily I did a bot game first, so it didn't matter that much that I forgot masteries.

Also, just had a game where the enemy team got our top inhibitor at 11 minutes -.-

The heck!?

It ended with 2/22 after 17 minutes and 20 seconds.

new adc buff

hahahaha!

29/3/8

wrecked!
though only a bot game :(

It's that time of the year again~ Post here if you're on the NA server to get a skin :p Murry Christmasu.

Who isn't I haven't updated LoL in so long it told me to Re-download the client!

Just to confirm, your name has the S capitalized?

Barret9559 (NA)

I've been sorta kidnapped by Warframe the last few months but I get on League to play every now and then so if I'm on I'd be glad to play a match or two.

Thanks for the skin and it was AWESOME. My first Sona Skin and it was The Christmas One Silent Night.

Barret9559 (NA)

I've been sorta kidnapped by Warframe the last few months but I get on League to play every now and then so if I'm on I'd be glad to play a match or two.

Log your ass in so your name glows up from not being on friend list so I can gift you =/

Ok, must have just missed me since I just got off. Logging back in now.

Apparently I should post my name here. Tomio175 on EUW, I don't play on NA. I'm not online much, but if I am, feel free to invite me! Just tell me you're from the internet, I'll remember it. Hopefully.

So it turns out I've made a char on EUNE at some point in the past: Raelir. Granted, it's level 5 and has no runes, but it's there.

Hmm I'm not in the list. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back