• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Lilith Game [Crossover/CCG Quest]

Re: Lilith Game [Orignal/CCG Quest]

[X] Actually, your kinda hungry and don't feel like cooking. Maybe you should get some take out on the way back?
[X] Go to bed early, wake up extra early, and then do some morning research on the Magic User Club.

[X] Actually, your kinda hungry and don't feel like cooking. Maybe you should get some take out on the way back?
[ ] Work on making a blank card. That way if someone does attack you or something, you might be able to get some more info afterwards. If you win.

[X] Make a Blank card while talking to Mami about fighting. You think you might have found other magic users and you don't want to be caught unprepared.

Post 7

[ ] Summon Mami for a talk (Write in!) (Larekko12, Scia, Pipeman)
[ ] Work on making a blank card. That way if someone does attack you or something, you might be able to get some more info afterwards. If you win. (Larekko12, Malcolmo, Biigoh, R.A.G. Pipeman)
[ ] Go to bed early, wake up extra early, and then do some morning research on the Magic User Club. (Vindictus)
[ ] Actually, your kinda hungry and don't feel like cooking. Maybe you should get some take out on the way back? Also a second serving for Mami. (Scia, Biigoh, Vindictus, R.A.G.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walking home, you pause at the door to the local McDonald. Given all that has happened today, do you really want to have to cook tonight? After a pause to think, you are forced to admit the answer is 'No, not really'. Fast Food it is.

Hum, what to buy.. Well, all of it looks equally (un)tasty, so.. Happy Meal it is. Yay hamburgers!

So decided, you walk into the joint.. Oh crap your room supervisor is here time to go the other way before she.. To late, she saw you. And.. huh, you didn't know she had an elder sister.. still, damn it and drat, you didn't want another lecture and proper room keeping protocol.. And ugh, sudden dizzy spell.「Rain forms ripples. Gears turn. The burning lidless all seeing third eye opens for the first time. Behold the World!」

And did the two of them have fuzzy ears and tails for a moment!?.. Probably hallucinating, right? Been worrying about the magic stuff to much... You hope.

As you shake your head and open your eyes again, you see Miss Minori looking at you with concern. "Mikogami.. Are you alright? You aren't looking to good.." She asks. And then ruins it by frowning and continuing. "As your floor's supervisor, if you get sick it will reflect badly on me!"

Shaking your head, you wave her off. "Just a dizzy spell.. I think the heat has been getting to me. This is one hot summer..."

She snorts and rolls her eyes. "If you say so. But what are you doing out here this late anyway? It's almost curfew!" Her sister then pokes her head over Minori's shoulder. "Cool down sis, he's doing the same as we are. Getting some dinner." "Kojoro, he's my responsibility, why are you poking your nose into.." And so they immediately start squabbling with each other.. Must be true siblings! Still, time to take the chance to get some food and then get out before she remembers that you are here...

Let's see. Happy Meal for you, plain double burger, now.. hum, maybe you should get something for Mami, what would she want-「Connection」-Ah a happy meal with a big mac and toy.. Wait.

"Miss Minori? Why are you and your sister staring at me?" She freezes. "Uh.. Nothing! Just thought I saw something for a moment! Anyway! Kojoro we're going to be late to the meeting lets go Mikogami don't you dare to be late to curfew again and get that eyesoar off your balcony already we've had more complaints-" And then she's out the door and too far away for you to hear anything else she says. Welp. Time to get your orders, go home, and have a panic attack as everything you've suppressed over the day catches up with you. She did not have fuzzy ears and tails again when she was forcing her sister out the door, and neither did said sister. Really.

And if you repeat that long enough, you might believe it.
-----------Dodadoda Batman-----------​

Right! Home at last!

Nice building, behind the swimming pool which means you can often get a nice look at the pretty girls in their swimsuits, at least from your sixth story room, private bathroom and microkitchen, living/studyroom, tiny storage cubbyhole, and a small bedroom.

Setting the food down, you pull Mami's card out and consider it for a moment, now how do you call her out-「A thousand wheels revolve as one.」-Ah, that's how. "Mami Tomoe." You intone, your voice, for but a second, echoing as if from a deep and dark cavern.. But more solid then steel at the same moment.

And there is light! Fortunately, not to much light, and you'd closed the curtains first.

But it is done, and so it is that a maiden fair stands in front of you. "Happy Meal?" You offer her, she that is bound. "It has a cheeseburger."

And so it is that the fair maiden thanks you for your mercy, and you both set to feasting. "..What is this?" "One of those beepy electronic toys. You push the buttons to do things." "Such wonders of future..."

Aaaand you poke at the happy meals toys a little, admittedly. I mean, they are beepy and fun! What more could you ask for? But during the meal, you also ask her a question. "..So." You ask, and so she responds. "Master?"

Pausing for a moment, you realise "...I never did tell you my name, did I? Mikogami Hayato. Please be free to use my name instead of a title." And so, with a smile, she replies."..Mikogami. Thank you." You shrug. "If nothing else, having you call me that could spread sad rumors... Anyway, I had a question."

Once more focusing on you, instead of her food, as hungry as she seems to be.. "Yes?" With a frown, you continue. "...Earlier today.. this floor's supervisor.. She seemed to, for a moment, have furry ears.. and a tail."

Mami blinks. "Already?" You blink. "Wait, it's normal for people I know to randomly grow tails?" Waving her hands, she denies that with embarrassment."No No! I meant Breaking the Veil. The Veil is a common form of minor illusion.. well, common forms, its more of a collective name for a host of minor spells then a spell in and of itself.. But the point is that anyone with active mana can easily see through it. As such, it veils the world of magic from the world of.. well, not magic."

"Wait." You state as you realize something. "..That means she's always had... animal bits?" She nods. "Probably, Mikogami-Sama, it's just that now that you are practicing a form of magic.. you probably did something with the cards, asked a question and got an answer when you saw them, right?"

Shaking your head, you inform her. "No, not really.. though I did see them again just after I did be informed of what food you would like." Pausing for a moment, she blushes. Slightly. "Really? Um.. thank you. But.. I guess the left over mana from last time you used the spell was still in your system then. Or something... I'm not really an expert. Sorry Mikogami-Sama. But now that you've broken the veil once, you can probably do it again.. just try to see the truth when you look at something... Skilled people can sometimes feel having their veils seen through though, so.."

"Be careful. Got it." You nod.

Well, that's interesting. And somewhat disturbing. But also interesting. And then you finish dinner. "So.." Mami looks at you. "..Um. What do you want me to do now?"

Opening your mouth, you pause for a moment.. You were considering offering her the couch if she'd prefer spending the night out, but.. well, you seemed to have embarrassed Minori a bit. What if she does a surprise inspection in the morning?

[ ] Offer the couch, warn her she needs to unsummon herself if someone else gets in.
[ ] Banish her back to her confines for the night.

Still, once that's settled.. well, you have a project to get to. A new blank card.. you know how to make it, as much as you know how to talk, to move your hands, to walk and run.. it is as natural as breathing. Pull the power forth and weave, stitch by stitch, whisper the words of binding in that forgotten tongue, confine and bind, shape and mold, give form and purpose, to break and seal, control and master.

And once done.. you can feel it, heavy in the back of your mind. Empty. Waiting. Hungry. A pressure as deep as the sea, an emptiness that desires only to be filled. Patience as eternal as the mountains.

..You probably should be careful with these things. If you make to many, you don't know if you'd be able to keep in control if an opportunity knocked... You think that making another wouldn't take as long though, now that you have some practice. Maybe..a half hour instead of an hour?

Also, you've been hearing it for a while, but it is only know that you finish that you really notice the panpipe music waffing in from somewhere outside. For a moment, you feel the urge to go out and find the source.. but No. You're sleepy. And with a grumble, you close the window and go to bed,

But in the morning...
[ ] You make a full breakfast for you and Mami. And talk to her a bit (Write in questions)
[ ] Go go visit the commons, steal some food, see what everyone is talking so loudly about.
[ ] You go do some preclass studying in the library
[ ] You watch the people out the windows for a bit. Some swimmers like to take advantage of the pool in the morning before it fills up, and a few are quite cute.
[ ] Maybe you should glance at the morning news?

Last edited by a moderator:

[X] Offer the couch, warn her she needs to unsummon herself if someone else drops by.
- - [X] Locked doors are locked for a reason, right?
[X] Morning
- - [X] Wait up to the morning news on the radio
- - [X] Go go visit the commons, steal some food, see what everyone is talking so loudly about.

[X] Order her to join us in the bedroom.~
[X] Make a proper breakfast for us both. It's only polite to do so after spending an evening in the company of such a pretty girl, after all.

[x]Offer her your bed while you take the couch. Guilt psychology. It'll score points if she takes the offer and make her think you're putting yourself at a discomfort for her comfort and she might say to share it.
[x]Cook for your woman.

[X] Couch
[X] You watch the people out the windows for a bit. Some swimmers like to take advantage of the pool in the morning before it fills up, and a few are quite cute.

Cute girls! Cute girls in swimsuit!

[X] Couch
[X] You watch the people out the windows for a bit. Some swimmers like to take advantage of the pool in the morning before it fills up, and a few are quite cute.

Jiven said:
Cute girls! Cute girls in swimsuit!

Why would we want to perv on girls in swimsuits when we've got a girl we totally control right here? A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, after all. ;)

nick012000 said:
Why would we want to perv on girls in swimsuits when we've got a girl we totally control right here? A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, after all. ;)
Because one course of action is disgustingly rapey, liable to make everyone, who ever finds out and isn't an absolutely reprehensible person themselves, regard us with the amount of hate and disgust rapists deserve and violates the Evil Overlord List, while the other is to a certain degree accepted, expected and even encouraged and most likely leads to an event with cute girls in swimsuits.

[X] Couch

[X] Couch

[X] Offer the couch, warn her she needs to unsummon herself if someone else gets in.
[X] You make a full breakfast for you and Mami. And talk to her a bit.
-[X] how to detect magic and those with it?
--[X] How to bind the non-summon cards?
There appears to be a lot of magic around us that we just haven't noticed before. also we really need to figure out a way to know before hand that we need to get our guard up or we are going to be blindsided, it appears we almost were with those pan flutes.

[x] Offer her your bed while you take the couch. Guilt psychology. It'll score points if she takes the offer and make her think you're putting yourself at a discomfort for her comfort and she might say to share it.
[x] You watch the people out the windows for a bit. Some swimmers like to take advantage of the pool in the morning before it fills up, and a few are quite cute.

Pipeman said:
Because one course of action is disgustingly rapey, liable to make everyone, who ever finds out and isn't an absolutely reprehensible person themselves, regard us with the amount of hate and disgust rapists deserve and violates the Evil Overlord List, while the other is to a certain degree accepted, expected and even encouraged and most likely leads to an event with cute girls in swimsuits.
Um. Actually this is arather harsh Judgement.

I mean the talk to Mami Option is Make her a home cooked breakfast. It's seduce and wine and dine your girl not rape. In fact oogling unsuspecting swimmers is more uncool.
Cause your perving on them.

Larekko12 said:
Um. Actually this is arather harsh Judgement.

I mean the talk to Mami Option is Make her a home cooked breakfast. It's seduce and wine and dine your girl not rape. In fact oogling unsuspecting swimmers is more uncool.
Cause your perving on them.

I think the harshness is in response to the emphasis on our total control ( which if it is then i agree)

[X] Offer the couch, warn her she needs to unsummon herself if someone else gets in.
[X] Go go visit the commons, steal some food, see what everyone is talking so loudly about.

Post 8

- - [X] Wake up to the morning news on the radio

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inspection Check.... No Inspection.
Stirring in your sleep, you awake to the tasty smell of pancakes in the morning.. Pancakes you didn't have to cook yourself. Mmmm....

Annoyingly though, someone seems to have turned the radio on.. seems they're doing a history episode on the school. Something about the legends the school woods had.. before they were fenced off when the school was put up. Yousei and youkai and ghosts oh my!

It sounds like quite a collection of scary stories indeed.. But you have food to eat! And so you wander into the kitchen, where you find Mami has found an Apron and started cooking. She looks cute in it..

And impression which you belatedly realize she can feel through the Cardbond. She also looks cute when she blushes though, so it's not bad. And the pancakes are tasty.. and so you spend the first part of the morning in companionable silence, eating tasty food. Eventually though, the feast is done, and with a bow Mami returns to her card until you choose to call her forth again.

And honestly, those old scary stories you heard on the radio were a lot more interesting now that you know that magic exists. Perhaps sometime you will find that portal underhill that those ancient heroes hedged around with iron and blood to keep the fey out.

Though you make a mental note you really need to have a question and answer session with Mami soon. You need to learn more about magic society in general.. and her as well. Have you really not even considered asking her how she was bound yet? It'd be awkward yes, but still..

Anyway though, it's time for your favorite part of the morning! Watching all the pretty people who go swimming in the public pool this time of day, when it's less crowded. And beyond that, you've had an interesting thought...

From up where you are, even if someone does feel you 'break the veil'.. well, they'd still have a hard time finding you, right? And if you see anyone looking, just duck back inside.

And so you spend the morning hour pleasantly watching pretty people in skimpy clothing. And beyond that, you spend the day noting just how many obviously supernatural entities you can see. Oh, sure, they aren't that large an amount in the greater scale of things.. but it's still far more then you guessed. Did you calculate wrong.. or is there something about this school that draws them here? Either way, the population that is actually supernatural is probably a fair bit higher then the ones whom are obviously supernatural to the eyes of a person with only one day's worth of learning.. and most of that in his lunch break!

Who knows how many magicals are actually about? You sure don't.

...On the griping hand, seeing a real mermaid was pretty cool.

Still, it's about time to go to class, when a sudden thought strikes you.. Is it smart to go back to the rooftop today? No one should have seen you go there yesterday, but if someone did detect you finding the cards, an easy way to find out who did it would be to watch the rooftop until they came back.. But it is the most private place on the campus you know of. And privacy is of a fair bit of importance should you desire to summon Mami and talk to her.

Oh, you could go back to the dorm.. but that's such a hike you'd have like five minutes. To eat. Much less talk.

Of course, you could also spend lunch hour learning what has all your fellows in such a tisy this morning...

[ ] Risk the rooftop. (Write in for conversation topics acceptable, otherwise will be on generic magic society info)
[ ] Try to find some other private place. (Write in for conversation topics acceptable, otherwise will be on generic magic society info)
[ ] Eat in the actual eating areas, Catch up on the gossi-.. err, local student known information.

[x]eat and get the gossip.

Mami cooked for us. Yay.

Pancakes!

[X] Eat in the actual eating areas, Catch up on the gossi-.. err, local student known information.

Kind of want to risk the rooftop.
Not only to get more exposition, but also to get the plot started sometime soon.

[-_-] Risk the rooftop. (generic magic society info)

[X] Eat in the actual eating areas, Catch up on the gossi-.. err, local student known information.

Social life, HO!

[X] Risk the rooftop.
-generic magic society info
-How was she bound?
-If magic was real, why wasn't it a thing? Why is everything based on "science" and "technology"?
-In short, what is the REAL limitation of magic? What can it do, what can it NOT do?

[X] Risk the rooftop.
- - generic magic society info
- - How was she bound?
- - If magic was real, why wasn't it a thing? Why is everything based on "science" and "technology"?
- - In short, what is the REAL limitation of magic? What can it do, what can it NOT do?

[X] Risk the rooftop.
- - generic magic society info
- - How was she bound?
- - If magic was real, why is it a not public? Why is everything kept secret the public? (science and tech are obviously used because they work without magic(probably) so the real question is why magic is kept a secret)
- - what is the REAL limitation of magic? What can it do, what can it NOT do?
- - how can we figure out if someone else is "in" on magic?

Post 9

And so you make the choice to actually eat in public, and listen to the people you don't know talk to each other as they pass by.. But first you have the wonders of class to get through. Bleh

Boring, Boring, Boring but hot teacher, Interesting subject with horrible teacher....

Whoever said that school life is a riot was utterly correct. It's simply a riot of boringness, instead of anything more fun. Well, who knows, things might be looking up soon.. Or something. I mean, if Manga has taught you anything, life must get more exciting now that you know what magic is, right?.. You dearly hope at least.

But, onwards and upwards, and you make it to lunch without falling into a boredom caused coma.

Honestly, you've never eaten in the commons before. It's surprisingly nice. Cunning construction keeps it from being too echoy from all the people inside it, the tables are neatly separated into niches by cunning use of plantlife and walls giving you a surprisingly large amount of privacy..

You still like the rooftop better, for the sun and the view and the wind, but this isn't actually all that bad.

..What is bad seems to be what has everyone else is such an excited state...

It seems that some students have gone missing! They never returned for curfew last night, and still haven't been found. Huh. That's new and bad. Mostly people from the Golden Ivy Dorms it sounds like.. On the other side of the school, by the edge of the forest.

.....Huh. Maybe your idea of finding a private spot in the woods wouldn't have worked out so well after all. You bet that searchers are everywhere in it right now... Be something if those panpipes you heard had something to do with it, but.. well, your imagination and that radio special is probably just teaming up to give you a chill.

But maybe, just in case, you should ask Mami what she knows about the fey next time you have a chance. You know, just in the small chance that those old stories did have something to do with it.

Well, nothing you can do about it right now. The wonders of Gym and Bitch- Sensei await! It's Dodgeball today, so at least you can 'accidentally' bean her in the head when you 'miss' the target that ran between her and you. Yay found memories.

And so on, and so forth, until you once again reach the end of the day. And once again you have to decide what to do for study hall...

[ ] Study hall Times. Then go do one of the other options after that. (Say which one)
[ ] Go home, talk with Mami. Ask her some of those newly urgent questions. And maybe you can go do something else afterwards if that doesn't take to long.. (If you do study hall first, you will be extremely unlikely have time for a third option unless the talk is very very short)
[ ] Maybe you could explore the woods and find something interesting?
[ ] The Music club is setting up in the commons again. Maybe you should go interact with your peers, listen to nice music, and maybe learn some more details of the missing persons case? You could probably hit up Miss Minori for some interesting details...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back