• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Lilith Game [Crossover/CCG Quest]

[X] Go look at the poker game and try to figure out what happened.

At least save the girls from the poker game. This specific thing sort of is very interesting to me. I kind of really want to see us win the girls in the poker game or at least make the attempt. Please~? *begs*

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? That's boring bog standard heroism. I've seen and played it in generic video games 5,000 different times. We are a jaded rich kid. People being put up as prizes? Awesome. Why aren't there any games like this at our place?

Our namesake was willing to wing girls by force, so he doesn't have a problem with owning people like pokemon.

Are you trying to troll me? :-\ I just talked about joining the game. Then you ask why I would want to do just that since it was boring. Then proceed to immediately state that the fun thing is doing EXACTLY WHAT I JUST SAID. Do you see anything wrong with this series of events?

That isn't rescueing them. That's just transfering owners.

Personally, I just want to join the game to win stuff and people.

[X] Go look at the poker game and try to figure out what happened

[X] Go talk to the elf lord about his new minion

Do we have any method of undetectable cheating or at least an advantage at Poker? Because otherwise you've got to remember that The House always wins in the end, one way or another.

(Edit: What I mean by this is that most of those playing are apparently elves, and if one of those wins against us we're either a slave or looking at a fight, judging by the way it seems set up.)

Not sure if we can maneuver the elf lord into a vulnerable situation, but he sounds like a good candidate for our next card.

useless101 said:
[X] Go talk to the elf lord about his new minion

Do we have any method of undetectable cheating or at least an advantage at Poker? Because otherwise you've got to remember that The House always wins in the end, one way or another.

Not sure if we can maneuver the elf lord into a vulnerable situation, but he sounds like a good candidate for our next card.
It's still a poker game at a party and therefor equivalent of a game between friends.
There is no house.
And we are still a good poker player because we're an idle rich kid who goes to lots of parties and there took part in lots of games between friends.

Post 15
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..Honestly, you don't think randomly walking up to an elf lord and asking him things is a good idea, and you can't see a way to slip naturally into conversation with him at this point. Maybe later?

But poker games.. well, nothing wrong with going over and asking how the game has been going, right? And thus do you learn of how a silly but cute math nerd tried to play poker, but had nothing good to bet with, and so decided to bet herself.. perhaps not really understanding what that meant, but still.

And then, of course, having no real training or practice at poker, she lost. Utterly. And now she's just another thing up for the takings by a winner. Not that she's the only one, as a collection of minor fey are also in the pool, as are a bag of glowing crystals, a plain golden ring, and a glass sphere. Oh, and a collection of what seem like gold and silver coins.

After the current round ends, and a few moments of negotiation, you join in the game with your compass as the 'entry fee'. It seems you guessed right, and it's iron needle and casing did make it useful to the fey. Still, now that the next round is starting, you need to decide what you are going to focus on winning...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rank in Order of 1 to 7 for what you will prioritize on trying to win.

[ ] Schoolgirl
[ ] Minor Fey
[ ] Glowing Crystals
[ ] Gold Ring
[ ] Glass Orb
[ ] Coinage
[ ] Compass (The one you bought in with. This will make not loosing it's tokens a point of interest for you. You can order another one like this, but it'll probably take a few weeks, it's an old fashioned army surplus one.)

Last edited:
[1] Schoolgirl
[2] Compass (The one you bought in with. This will make not loosing it's tokens a point of interest for you. You can order another one like this, but it'll probably take a few weeks, it's an old fashioned army surplus one.)
[3] Minor Fey
[4] Coinage
[5] Glass Orb
[6] Glowing Crystals
[7] Gold Ring

Explanation:
Now with edits thanks to GM comments!

7. 5. 4. We are an idle rich kid, so money?
Not the most important thing in the world.

Edit: GM reasoning!
Still more of a bonus that is nice to have than anything else.

6. 7. While the gold ring may have some magical property, we can't know that for sure. Unless we can actually get a handle on how valuable the others think it is, I'd refrain from playing for that.
Edit: Even after the GM comment it's not hitting my 'Shiny!' button.

5. 4. 3. While having some minor fey sounds nice, they are likely at best only somewhat useful (unlike Dresden we have no idea what we should have them look out for and I don't expect them to be really that good without guidance) and at worst annoying.
Edit: Information sounds rather good. Especially since fey are unlikey to give that out for free. Still not a priority like playing it safe or saving the girl or THE SHINY!

4. 6. The crystals are pretty likely somewhat magical, so there's that.
Edit: Same as with the ring, really.

3. 2. The compass seems to be somewhat valued by the fey, keeping it prioritizes 'playing it safe' in my mind and we're likely to need it, if we want to come back here sometime soon.
Edit: Reasoning stays the same.

2. 1. While the girl has high priority for being a human about to be enslaved by fey, we should keep in mind that she has little intrinsic value for us aside from getting us brownie points. We can't really be sure to keep possession of her without alienating a lot of people and she doesn't seem that useful anyways.
Edit: I kind of assumed that there was a way of keeping her, but that still does not mean we will manage that. And of course she's going to have some use, but she still can't measure up with...

Is the main reason we're here.

1. 5. IT'S A FUCKING POKEBALL!!! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN WAITING FOR?!
More seriously though, it's likely to be the most useful/valuable on it's own.
And going directly for the human might make us somewhat predictable and therefor easier to manipulate. These are still fey, after all.
Edit: THE SHINY!!!

Edit 2: Still the shiniest of the shinies.

I will note that it is possible to keep anyone you 'win' in this party depending on how you do it (As if you do it right there is no real sign that you own them outside of high level magic scans.. or seeing you order them around like slaves), Moralty points will not a bad thing to have for reasons you don't yet know IC wise, and that the Minor Fey will almost certainly actually know how the fey have returned after being sealed away for so long in this area, the local important fey nobles, basic fey magics, and might well know a more detailed history lesson then Mami "Was a magic girl and never really joined mainline magic society" Tomoe.

As for the coinage, while you have plenty of mundane cash, I will point out your supplies of Fairy Gold and Silver are somewhat rarer, much less actual fairy money which can actually be used in this party for other stuff.

Nothing you can win will be useless or unusable. Though, granted, depending on how you use them, some will be more useful then others.

[1] Schoolgirl
[2] Minor Fey
[3] Glowing Crystals
[4] Compass (The one you bought in with. This will make not loosing it's tokens a point of interest for you. You can order another one like this, but it'll probably take a few weeks, it's an old fashioned army surplus one.)
[5] Glass Orb
[6] Gold Ring
[7] Coinage

Because freedom ,or at least happy slavery is the right of all sentinent being.
And lets see if the crystals are what they lock like . As those are the part of the Ginzhoshu ie world resurection plothax.

[1] Schoolgirl
[2] Minor Fey
[3] Glowing Crystals
[5] Gold Ring
[4] Glass Orb
[6] Coinage
[7] Compass (The one you bought in with. This will make not loosing it's tokens a point of interest for you. You can order another one like this, but it'll probably take a few weeks, it's an old fashioned army surplus one.)

We just need to have a super distorted mindset so that we can have slaves but still get morality points. Which actually fits with who we are named for.

[1] Schoolgirl
[2] Minor Fey
[3] Glass Orb
[4] Coinage
[5] Glowing Crystals
[6] Compass (The one you bought in with. This will make not loosing it's tokens a point of interest for you. You can order another one like this, but it'll probably take a few weeks, it's an old fashioned army surplus one.)
[7] Gold Ring

[1] Schoolgirl
[2] Minor Fey
[3] Glass Orb
[4] Coinage
[5] Glowing Crystals
[6] Compass (The one you bought in with. This will make not loosing it's tokens a point of interest for you. You can order another one like this, but it'll probably take a few weeks, it's an old fashioned army surplus one.)
[7] Gold Ring

[1] Schoolgirl
[2] Minor Fey
[3] Coinage
[4] Glass Orb
[5] Glowing Crystals
[6] Gold Ring
[7] Compass (The one you bought in with. This will make not loosing it's tokens a point of interest for you. You can order another one like this, but it'll probably take a few weeks, it's an old fashioned army surplus one.)

We know the schoolgirl and fey are what they look like, while the orb, crystals and ring might have the same effect as their image and might not. I prefer going for known quantities.

Currency can be converted into what we want to use it for, and as such has the most potential value of the items of indefinite use. If it turns out that there's nothing else we want that's for sale, the fact that this money is being bet alongside the other stuff means they're probably approximately the same value and we should be able to exchange it for one of the things we don't win.

Given this game's themes and the value of the known items, the Pokeball is reasonably likely to be approximately what it looks like, and what it looks like is pretty cool.

As this does not appear to be the poker game to determine the fate of fairy society, the crystals and the ring are highly unlikely to be what they look like. Random magical items are nice, but not priorities.

The compass is the lowest priority because those chips are all we have to start with and focusing on keeping them will unnecessarily hinder the acquisition of anything at all. We can get a new one in a couple weeks and in the meantime there's probably something in the area that's serviceable.

Now that I calmed down a bit and am no longer that excited over the shiny I adjusted my vote a bit.

Something that might make the compass more important then the other stuff is that it contains iron. It might be helpfull to leave them later on, or to get a weapon against them in a pinch that ignores mystical defenses for them.

If it was that dangerous to them I doubt they'd be eager to win it, and anything that Mami can't handle is unlikely to be hindered by a compass.
Pipeman said:
3. 2. The compass seems to be somewhat valued by the fey, keeping it prioritizes 'playing it safe' in my mind and we're likely to need it, if we want to come back here sometime soon.
If we win the fey wouldn't they be able to lead us back here?
And there's a difference between "playing it safe" and "trying to end the game with the same chips you started with".

[1] Schoolgirl
[2] Minor Fey
[3] Glass Orb
[4] Coinage
[5] Compass (The one you bought in with. This will make not loosing it's tokens a point of interest for you. You can order another one like this, but it'll probably take a few weeks, it's an old fashioned army surplus one.)
[6] Glowing Crystals
[7] Gold Ring

[1] Schoolgirl
[2] Minor Fey
[3] Glass Orb
[4] Coinage
[5] Compass (The one you bought in with. This will make not loosing it's tokens a point of interest for you. You can order another one like this, but it'll probably take a few weeks, it's an old fashioned army surplus one.)
[6] Glowing Crystals
[7] Gold Ring

[1] Schoolgirl
[2] Minor Fey
[3] Coinage
[4] Glass Orb
[5] Glowing Crystals
[6] Gold Ring

Sweet~! Its updating more regularly~!

1: Self Explanatory. And if another girl goes into the pot she is equally important to acquire.
2: Useful information source and possibly as maids/butlers for our room or something.
3: Very Useful in the other sections of this party.
4: Possibly useful.
5: Probably just a light source or mana battery or something. Not really useful but maybe.
6: Minor Magic Item. And one I don't think we want to acquire.
7: ... It doesn't really hold all that much special meaning to us. So I would be fine simply losing it.

Helping Happery with the voting~! 8)

It has been near universally decided that these two are our top priority.
1: School Girls
2: Minor Fey

Next there is some drift but this is the majority decision:
3: Glass Orb
4: Coinage

Next is kind of close but still have a semisolid majority behind it:
5: Glowing Crystals
6: Compass
7: Gold Ring

And there you have it Happery~! Hope this helps. Its up to date as of this post. So any further votes will have to be recalculated to determine what is the popular decision.

Fellgar said:
Helping Happery with the voting~! 8)

It has been near universally decided that these two are our top priority.
1: School Girls
2: Minor Fey

Next there is some drift but this is the majority decision:
3: Glass Orb
4: Coinage

Next is kind of close but still have a semisolid majority behind it:
5: Glowing Crystals
6: Compass
7: Gold Ring

And there you have it Happery~! Hope this helps. Its up to date as of this post. So any further votes will have to be recalculated to determine what is the popular decision.
I just counted them, using the Priority Vote system. The tally:
Schoolgirl: 70 points
Minor Fey: 59 points
Glass Orb: 42 points
Coinage: 38 points
Glowing Crystals: 31 points
Compass: 24 points
Gold Ring: 16 points

Cool~! Got it right from only eyeballing it~!

Alright, voting now locked. Could someone roll me a 1d100?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back