• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Lilith Game [Crossover/CCG Quest]

[X] Yes

I would love to point out that we also have been playing this game for a while already. He joined up later then we did. So we already have a few wins in the tank. Quite a few actually I believe.

How many people here think it's immoral to be injured or donate an organ? Is there anything people can be arrested for that you aren't morally opposed to? Are we still going for a character who has no moral qualms about, say, selling everyone in school to the fae? Do all of our cards fall under the "interesting" category? Even as an idle rich boy, being unable to object to a task on economic grounds is potentially a very bad situation. And he said we wouldn't have to hand over our cards, which means no direct transactions between us and another party. We can still give up or lose our cards, either by just giving them up (maybe, is this possible?), dying, or being sealed in a card such as that blank one we have on us right now.

It is not as hard as you think to screw us over with wording like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
504707_1366747491_large.jpg

439883_1366063467_large.jpg

[X] No

Never make a deal with fae with a price to be paid later too many things can go wrong and then you default on the deal and the fae gets to set a 'penalty'

How much of those would lead to a boring game? Or a boring game over? And sealing yourself or doing something actively suicidal, direct or indirect, would count as immoral for this discussion, as it is against living things desires to die. Even fey understand that.

[X] Agreed, so long as the task is both possible, and not illegal.

If he tries to impoverish us with this, we can simply claim moral grounds for refusing; we are quite wealthy after all, and perhaps a bit of Randianism would be justified.

Oh hyuuu guys~

Roll with it already... Happerry isn't a Killer DM~

Someone has to think like a fae if we're going to be making deals with them. The vetting process for this vote was pathetic, nice DM or no.

But I think part of it is this...

It's a Win - Win - WIN case for the faerie lord here, let's us assume you accept.

Say he loses, he will now have to HELP you against his rival. How horrible and deplorable, but what can he do? He made a bet and he lost, fair's fair, right?

Say he wins, he now has a debt owned to him by a budding Mage Dude who has Lilith cards. This is VERY important. Given time and perhaps HELP (for minor costs) down the line, he WILL have an ally who can be fairly powerful. Perhaps, powerful enough to point at his opponents/rivals.

If he wanted your cards, he would have asked for them outright. He's not going to ask you for money or stupid things when he can cultivate you.

Remember, Faeries play the Long Game and you are a potential power to be. He's not going to be in this for instant gratifications as amusing as it would be.

[X] Accept.

These are not the Fae you're afraid they are. I know my first reaction to gambling with the Fae was 'Oh god NO, fate worse than death here.' And you should never bet anything you aren't willing to lose.

However, the fact we have no idea what we'd lose isn't actually important, because he used the words 'moral difficulties' as an out for us.

If we're going to play word games after we lose, we can make a case that anything, and I do mean anything -including tying our shoes- is either immoral, or difficult.

He's still playing soft ball with us. He might not be all that useful against whoever it is he wants to 'help' us against, but losing to him won't destroy us.

[X] Agree

I'm always confused by just how much people freak out about dealing with Fae or demons or whatever.
I mean, yes, it's dangerous, but it also almost always makes for better stories and loads of fun.
Our goal is not for our character to live an enjoyable life. It's to be entertained. And Fae are nothing, if not entertaining.

Pipeman said:
[X] Agree

I'm always confused by just how much people freak out about dealing with Fae or demons or whatever.
I mean, yes, it's dangerous, but it also almost always makes for better stories and loads of fun.
Our goal is not for our character to live an enjoyable life. It's to be entertained. And Fae are nothing, if not entertaining.

The thing about Fae is that they are pretty much outright alien in thought process.

People tend to view this as less a warped perspective and more insane troll logic. Which, really, is not accurate if you know the old myths... The fae are more like sociopaths and wild animals, IMO.

Vindictus said:
The thing about Fae is that they are pretty much outright alien in thought process.

People tend to view this as less a warped perspective and more insane troll logic. Which, really, is not accurate if you know the old myths... The fae are more like sociopaths and wild animals, IMO.
That and a lot of... not sure how to call it but I'm gonna go with fanboyism.

Seriously, Fae and all of the other things like them get screwed over at least as much as they do it to other people when they show up.
Probably more than that because most of our stories end with a human victory.

I personally view it as the results of being from a Christian based society, which teaches you that dealing with any spirits or entities other then the proscribed archangels and the Trinity is ALWAYS doomed to end in failure.

... On that subject, anyone want a Chicktrack quest~?[/JK]

Only if we get to play a demon.

Anyway, someone roll me a new d100, if you please.

IRC said:
[16:49] * Happerry asks for a d100 roll in lilith game

[16:50] <+Vindictus> roll 1d100

[16:50] * QQ-Dicebot --> "Vindictus rolls 1d100 and gets 71."

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 75, total 75[/blockquote]

Auuuu~

Darn. I beat you, buuuut...

Eh. Oh well. What difference does 4 points make anyway?

High rolls are good right?

Also Happery the offer still stands. :p

Post 18
Which offer again Fellgar?

[X] Agree
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pondering for a moment, you decide that you might as well agree. After all, it's not like you have a clue where Kojoro actually is at this point...

"Agreed then." You say, as Mami shifts in her spot and you feel her trepidation in your link to her. "May the best player win." He smiles. With Teeth. "Indeed, young mortal.."

And so the next hand starts.. and you find yourself blinking at the straight flush you get in the first hand. That seems to set a theme for this round, as you draw card after card that you need, and the Elf Lord is, much to his annoyance, drawing dud hands every round. The main thing slowing you down is another player who is being even more absurdly lucky then you are, if thankfully he seems more interested in the Elven Dagger then anything you want.

Hand after hand passes, and each one seems to leave you a little farther towards your goal, until, with a five victory lead over the Elf Lord, you finally win the girl and bow out of the game... Along with your handful of Fey Coinage (24 silver, 8 gold), nine lesser fey, and a single glowing crystal. A few moments of trading with the tokens you left over ends soon after, leaving you with a second handful of fairy money and a Silver Sewing Needle which can transmute itself, three times a day, into a fairy sword.

"Well." The lord says once you have walked off to a more private place so other fey can't earsdrop. "That was an.. interesting set of hands, but a fair one. The name you may know me as is Quickbeam Glitterpuff. The girl you are looking for is in possession of lady Honeyberry Clearleaf. There are three main ways I know of that may lead you to getting her into your possession. The first one is make a deal. Lady Clearleaf isn't that attached to her new pet yet, and if offered something valuable or useful enough, she wouldn't hesitate to give her up. The second way is.. well, she has a known weakness for a good game of marbles. If you could beat Lady Clearleaf in such.. of course, you'd have to put up a prize of your own. The third way is to steal her. The animal hasn't been taken home to be properly leashed and collared yet, so if you could arrange to walk off with her somehow.."

Pausing for a moment, he continues with "Of course, you probably want to take a few moments to sort out your new prizes first.." As he glances at the new trembling girl who's heart you hold in your pocket and the string of bottles with lesser fey in them that Mami holds.

[ ] What do?

[X] Look at the girl. "Uh, yeah... Sorry about this, I guess. I'm Hayato," Extend your hand and smile brightly, "Can you tell me your name?"

Not sure on rest.

[X] Look at the girl. "Uh, yeah... Sorry about this, I guess. I'm Hayato," Extend your hand and smile brightly, "Can you tell me your name?"

Not so sure either.
Maybe get some more information on what an acceptable trade would be.

Offering assistance in this game of course~! :D I really like it, so much I am offering to help if it is applicable.

[X]

So we just gained a girl, 9 fairy's, some money, glowing crystal,etc.

I think we should ask QuickBeam Glitterpuff what exactly some of our things do. The glowing crystal for one. What we could get with the fairy cash.

Then ask for the name of the girl we just won, give our own. Be polite, see if she knows anything about other "people" who got suckered into slavery we might be able to save.

And as for our target? We might be able to just trade for her. May haps purchase her? Do we have anything on us that Quickbeam would think HoneyBerry would want?

[X] Patpat the girl on her head and ask her for name.
- - [X] Introduce ourselves...
- - - - [X] Continue wandering about the party, looking for HoneyBerry.

[X]Intorduce thyself to the People you won. Offer concern and comfort. Be nice. Say you'll return her heart when your out of here so she does't lose it.
[X]ask quick beam for the skinny on some of your gear.

No returning anything that we have gained. Loot is ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back