• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[X] That boy Sayaka keeps talking about is supposed to be in here somewhere, right? Go find him.

Maybe we should figure out those kinds of things soon. I'd hate to find out Nagisa had no home to go back to... And since we stole like a huge amount of money, I'm sure we can put her in some hotel at minimum if it comes to that.
I'm pretty sure Japan has something in place for orphans, us renting a random hotel room won't be much better than that.

I'm pretty sure Japan has something in place for orphans, us renting a random hotel room won't be much better than that.

After we were told that there were people killing her mother just to make her live miserable, we're going to leave Nagisa in an orphanage.

REALLY.

That doesn't really make sense to me, though. If the purpose her is to make Nagisa witchout, wouldn't it make more sense to her life be happy, then destroy it in one swoop when she contracts? I mean, this sort of constant, low level misery just makes it become the new normal. That is how humans work, experience something long enough, whether it is great or horrible, and it just becomes normal.

[X] That boy Sayaka keeps talking about is supposed to be in here somewhere, right? Go find him.
Nope, but we can't keep her while we're living in the same house as Junko and anything else we could do probably won't be better than the default. In any case, her not dying side quests have been completed, so it's time to focus on violin boy. We've only got four days to deal with him.

Votes locked, commencing write-up.

5.9. - Attack
Votes locked, commencing write-up.

With a lead to the killers and differences that can't be resolved, you leave Mrs Momoe's room. You change into a nurse disguise and with Von Schoenkopf in backpack form, you decide that you want to try and do something else.

Namely, you want to see what all the fuss about that violinist boy from Sayaka is all about.

Boys simply are the worst. "All boys over 10 should be put to death."

You cringed at the thought that suddenly popped up in your head. What you meant was, boys had no use whatsoever in a young teenage girl's life. They were drains on time and whatever they said was probably fueled by raging adolescent hormones, so if they said they loved you, it was probably a hormone-fueled ruse. To suddenly think that "all boys over 10 should be put to death", it was telling of what effects the ribbons had on you. However, that was alright, since you were aware of the ribbons and the sometimes odd thoughts they put into your head. So long as you were aware of them, you were safe from doing anything stupid that they might suggest to you. In light of it all, the thought that "all boys over 10 should be put to death" seemed like extremely dark comedy rather than actual malicious misandry in your head.

Wandering with a neutral face, neither smiling nor frowning, you wander through the corridors of the hospital into the disability section.

Walking in circles, without a clue where you are, you conclude that it probably isn't a good idea to walk around like a clumsy idiot without a sense of direction.

You decide to play the weary nurse act with actual staff.

You make your way to the ward clerk and casually ask "Hey, do you know where the cripple kid is?"

"Which cripple kid? This is the disability section, there's like tens of them here."

"The cripple kid who can't play music anymore because of an injury?"

"Oh, you mean that beta-tier cripple kid. You take that corridor..."

And so you follow her directions. You were quite conscious of your height and almost feared that someone would've called you a midget, but thankfully, not of the world-weary nurses say something of the sort.

---

You casually stroll into Kyousuke's room. The "beta-tier cripple kid" as the staff quite uncharitably called him is staring out the window at the sunset, as if he lost something dear to him. Maybe he did, but you can't tell from here.

[] Use the nurse intern act on him. "Excuse me Mr Kamijou, your hand?"
[] Deride his taste in music and mock him as a cripple to an over-the-top degree that even he should laugh at it.
[] Write in.

---

AMMUNITION:
  • 34:120 5.56 NATO
  • Zero incendiary 40mm grenades
---

April Friday the 1st, 7:00 pm

Anime timeline comparison:
  • 26th March Mami vs Gertrud
  • 4th April Mami vs Charlotte
30 days remaining until ???

---

OOC: "All boys over 10 should be put to death." is yet another LoGH reference. The choice to insult Kyousuke is a Gundam Thunderbolt reference.

I like Thunderbolt. :cool:

[X] Deride his taste in music and mock him as a cripple to an over-the-top degree and so so sincerely so that hopefully he gives up on it.

That doesn't really make sense to me, though. If the purpose her is to make Nagisa witchout, wouldn't it make more sense to her life be happy, then destroy it in one swoop when she contracts? I mean, this sort of constant, low level misery just makes it become the new normal. That is how humans work, experience something long enough, whether it is great or horrible, and it just becomes normal.

As far as I remember, Nagisa is one of those that witched out within 24 hours of her contracting due to her wish. I'm not sure what the in-story REASON for making her miserable, but at minimum we know that the plot is to kill Nagisa's mother so that she'll be alone. For whatever reason. Thus, LEAVING HER ALONE after everything, is asking her to be whisked away in the legal system so we never see her again.

Edit: I ALSO don't like Kyousuke.

[X] Deride his taste in music and mock him as a cripple to an over-the-top degree that even he should laugh at it.

To suddenly think that "all boys over 10 should be put to death", it was telling of what effects the ribbons had on you. However, that was alright, since you were aware of the ribbons and the sometimes odd thoughts they put into your head. So long as you were aware of them, you were safe from doing anything stupid that they might suggest to you. In light of it all, the thought that "all boys over 10 should be put to death" seemed like extremely dark comedy rather than actual malicious misandry in your head.

Tell, why did you vote to keep the ribbons?

Also, why the hell are we visting Kyousuke? What IC reason do we possibly have?
[X] Deride his taste in music and mock him as a cripple to an over-the-top degree and so so sincerely so that hopefully he gives up on it.

[X] Deride his taste in music and mock him as a cripple to an over-the-top degree that even he should laugh at it.
So, you think we should bully a crippled kid we don't really know, after specifically seeking him out, for no good reason other then to be cruel? If we are going to be stupid crazy, can we not be extra stupid evil crazy?

Tell, why did you vote to keep the ribbons?

Also, why the hell are we visting Kyousuke? What IC reason do we possibly have?

So, you think we should bully a crippled kid we don't really know, after specifically seeking him out, for no good reason other then to be cruel? If we are going to be stupid crazy, can we not be extra stupid evil crazy?
Just vote the same as me or something if you don't want that to win straight away.

[X] Use the nurse intern act on him. "Excuse me Mr Kamijou, your hand?"

First off, he won't laugh at us mocking him, no matter how over the top and malicious we make it.
Secondly, why did we come here if we were just going to deride him and then leave? Due to the fact that he won't want to talk to us after that.

I'll completely admit that I'm hoping our special powers would just either make him commit suicide or stop bothering everyone else about his wish to get better and play his violin again.

I very much despise Kyousuke for a lot of reasons - least of all is that he's one dimensional and don't seem to have any characteristics other than "I want to play the violin again".

Side Story #007 - Spanner in the Works
Side Story #007 - Spanner in the Works

OOC: Please put your comments in spoiler tags if you are an old player.

A 19th Century Philosopher said:
"But, in general, the protective system of our day is conservative, while the free trade system is destructive. It breaks up old nationalities and pushes the antagonism of the proletariat and the bourgeoisie to the extreme point. In a word, the free trade system hastens the social revolution. It is in this revolutionary sense alone, gentlemen, that I vote in favor of free trade."

This quotation, made by a certain 19th century German philosopher, possessed great meaning, more than in the context of free trade and revolution. It in fact practically summed up the logic behind the plan that was happening. This concept is called "accelerationism", that is pushing negative forces to their most logical extreme, so that in the end, the most negatively affected by those forces have no choice but to explode in a tide of fury and destroy and crush the original perpetrator. It is best pictured as someone intentionally letting a pressure cooker overload, so that it explodes. It could also be pictured as someone intentionally fueling a fire in a certain part, so that all fuel into that area is expended by that huge inferno, in turn speeding the death of that fire. To make something so bad that those involved had to resort to violence and destruction to overthrow the cause of it, that was the essence of the Mitakihara Scenario.

While A-008 certainly didn't have qualms about killing from a moral perspective, casually culling half of the human population was, in his view, weakening. Some argued that it was necessary it put down large an amount of people, so that in the aftermath, they could seize the strings of power, getting rid of those too inconvenient to dominate. From a pragmatic view, they were entirely correct. Killing reactionaries and counter-revolutionaries, primarily located in the Northern Hemisphere, the main targets of the prepared nuclear annihilation, had two benefits: Firstly, it crushed the seed of opposing ideologies, stomping them out to consolidate control and secondly it made administration and control of the remaining numbers considerably easier. The remaining people would be too terrified to resist and they would learn that in the fear and chaos they needed someone to herd them like the animals they were. The plan was to violently smash their useless consumerism and whip them all back in line, shackling them to bring them to bear on the great task at hand, purging and cleansing Earth of the Eternal Enemy.

At least, that was the ideologically imbibed description of what they were planning. When he looked it at from a normal person's perspective, it was quite alarming. After all, it meant killing half of the world's population and engaging in a form of totalitarianism that would put Lord Steel to shame. Change was hard, even for him. He preferred relatively subtle manipulation, indeed, as a Treasurer, economic manipulation to reduce demand for Contracting, the boring, subtle, reformist stuff of Weishauptists, nowadays. He had his fair share of poisoning Third World country wells in the name of "preventive action" and the ridiculous megucaphobic goosestepping and terrorism had lost their charm. Killing people who couldn't fight back was not very good entertainment. If killing people was a best way to express control over them, then he was sure that the amount of control he expressed through those last 15000 lives from triggering a recession and driving people into suicide was very meagre, almost indistinguishable from generic schoolyard bullying.

At some point, the joy of killing to "shift the course of history" was replaced by a dull discontentment at being unable to create new things, rather than merely crushing them.

At least the zombie rumours about Von Langenstein weren't true. He had to credit the dog-faced bastard for being able to find a way to spike millennia old fabric with pheromones without anyone noticing that putrid smell.

There was no value to be found in death and martyrdom that couldn't be found in life and conquest. After all, that was how he had struggled to where he was.
[dice]4432[/dice]

5.10. - Attack
Just vote the same as me or something if you don't want that to win straight away.

First off, he won't laugh at us mocking him, no matter how over the top and malicious we make it.
Secondly, why did we come here if we were just going to deride him and then leave? Due to the fact that he won't want to talk to us after that.

You put on a pair of latex gloves, because who know what those hands have touched? Filthy, dirty boys.

You approach him professionally.

"Excuse me Mr Kamijou, your hand please." You reach for his left hand, clearly disabled and start making random fake medical gestures in order to put up an act.

The brooding oaf turns around and he seems almost confused. He is gawking, as the sight of you seems so out of place. It was probably your height at work.

"I-I thought I had already told you about it-"

"Now is not the time to say that the previous ones have done it, I'm pretty sure you know the public health system is abysmal, so please understand. So, how did you break it?"

The teenage boy, confused as he is, replies:

"I already told the whole hospital, I broke my hand when I fell down the stairs."

"And it was an accident?" You continue your ruse of being a nurse, by pressing on his index finger and whispering to yourself as if you were a medical practitioner.

"Yes."

"So you fell down the stairs by accident and broke your hand?" It seemed relatively plain and well, accidental. You raise your eyebrow in disappointment at him.

"A black-suited woman wearing sunglasses walked into me and then I fell down and broke my hand."

Well, that interested you.

"And where was this?"

"The train station. Right near the camera." At this, you put his hand back down.

"Thank you Mr Kamijou."

You walk out of his room, leaving him confused. You make your way to a coffee machine, surrounded by tired and world-weary staff. Pouring out a cup of hot chocolate, you sip it and continue your nurse intern act, none of staff noticing that you're not really an employee.

Originally, you just went into his room and put up that nurse act for the sake of it, but with the the mention of that black-suited woman and a camera...

[] "First Mrs Momoe gets cancer from a medical trial and Kyouko gets shot at by bank guards. There really are no accidents in this town." Go infiltrate the train station and try and dig up some surveillance footage.

---

AMMUNITION:
---

April Friday the 1st, 7:15 pm

---

I don't think we're going to find anything even if we go to the train station. Considering how long ago it was, and they would have to be very sloppy if they did leave something there. (AND, if there was any actual camera recording, we'd have to be able to access it... and on the assumption that it wasn't erased if it wasn't accidental.)

Not quite sure what's our priority here. I'm still more concerned about Nagisa at the moment, but we should start focusing on other things now that we've "uncovered" a potential conspiracy.

[X] "First Mrs Momoe gets cancer from a medical trial and Kyouko gets shot at by bank guards. There really are no accidents in this town." Go infiltrate the train station and try and dig up some surveillance footage.

Edit: I'm pretty sure either we or our AI's have some kind of hacking ability. Even the Illuminati can only do so much about electronic surveillance records.

dR7Pm25.png

All praise Great Demon King Urobuchi.

[X] "First Mrs Momoe gets cancer from a medical trial and Kyouko gets shot at by bank guards. There really are no accidents in this town." Go infiltrate the train station and try and dig up some surveillance footage.
dR7Pm25.png

All praise Great Demon King Urobuchi.
Huh? I know he made PMMM, but what does he have to do with it?

I'll completely admit that I'm hoping our special powers would just either make him commit suicide or stop bothering everyone else about his wish to get better and play his violin again.

I very much despise Kyousuke for a lot of reasons - least of all is that he's one dimensional and don't seem to have any characteristics other than "I want to play the violin again".
So, it was for completely OOC reasons?

The file for the conspiracy is 18 times the size of the amount of magical girls. lol

And ya, it's mainly ooc reasons. Though I wouldn't be too sad if he's dead and we never see Sayaka contract.

5.11. - Attack

Edit: I'm pretty sure either we or our AI's have some kind of hacking ability. Even the Illuminati can only do so much about electronic surveillance records.

Huh? I know he made PMMM, but what does he have to do with it?

So, it was for completely OOC reasons?

---

Tinfoil hat someone might call you, however, that wouldn't at all discourage you from continuing on your quest for information. Medical trials weren't meant to poison, yet here Mrs Momoe was, dying slowly and painfully from taking spiked drugs in a Kaname Corporation-sponsored medical trial, withering away like a damned woman burning in a collapsing building. The way Kyouko panted after running back into the hotel after being shot at moved you quite a lot and you could not help but to think about why the bank guards did it.

There are no accidents in this town. You've got a feeling that the violinists' injury was not an accident as well.

---

You make your way to the train station in your pink coat getup with Von Schoenkopf in backpack form.

As a train station worker walks out of his office to take a smoke, you sneak in and look around the room. Eventually, you find a couple of server racks, connected to storage.

You decide to take a chance. Despite never having touched a hard drive in your life, you pull out the plug on the storage set. You look around for a screwdriver then start using it to get the 10 or so, you couldn't bother to count, hard drives out of the bay. Quickly unscrewing them in record time, you shove them all into Von Schoenkopf. As the train station worker makes his way in, you fade into the shadows and sneak past right him. He notices nothing as you slowly tiptoe your way out of his office.

Indeed, Von Schoenkopf as a backpack, storing roughly 15 hard drives or so, is quite heavy. You hobble your way into an alley to deal with it.

---

"Hey Stahl, long will it take for you to process roughly..." You look at the hard drives. They are approximately 20TBs each, not surprising given that they were surveillance. "...300TB of video footage?"

"AN INDEFINITE AMOUNT OF TIME USING OUR OWN CAPABILITIES. A SUGGESTION IS TO PROVIDE US WITH A BOTNET. THAT IS, FIND US SERVERS OR SO TO HIJACK AND USE COMPUTING POWER TO SUPPLEMENT OUR OWN. AN AVERAGE WORKSTATION COMPUTER BOTNET WILL ALLOW US TO ACCOMPLISH THAT TASK IN TWO DAYS."

[] "Maybe we should appropriate the school's computing power." Set up a botnet in the school.
[] "Kaname Corporation has probably got some powerful stuff that might shorten it..."

---

AMMUNITION:
---

April Friday the 1st, 7:45 pm

---

I'm PRETTY sure one of the things that even QB can't do is bring back dead people.
What do you think Homura was doing every time she time travels? Kyubey has always been very clear about any wish being possible. It would probably cause more of a karmic backlash, but that's a positive for him.

[X] "Kaname Corporation has probably got some powerful stuff that might shorten it..."

I'm still paranoid about most things around Madoka.
We need a better powerbase, we need to get that robotic bodyguard from Bay one.
Also whatever other good stuff we can find via the internal computer system.

So I archived my old quest "Legend of the Illuminatist Madoka" into Word files and apparently, it totals at approximately 137910 words, main quest and side stories, at 946 KB altogether, including headings.

Indeed, questing is fun.

Sailor Moon Wiki said:
The Shitennou (四天王; meaning "Four Heavenly Kings") were the four loyal and faithfully devoted generals and bodyguards of Prince Endymion. When they were all possessed by Metalia's vast negative energy, they became evil and served Queen Beryl and the Dark Kingdom. The members were Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, and Kunzite. Each of them were named after a different stone.

Welp, playing magical girl is going to be a bit more fun.

"Eh? That ancient evil organisation has a Shitennou? Rosenritter, Deploy! I don't even have a motto yet!"

Vote Tally : Mahou Shoujo Rosenritter Madoka (PMMM/Deus Ex) | Page 18 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.5.9

[X] "Kaname Corporation has probably got some powerful stuff that might shorten it..."
No. of Votes: 1
Skelm

Total No. of Voters: 1

[X] "We should probably just buy one with all the money that we have. Safer and we can get one of our choice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back