• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

MARVEL: Game Maker System (Avengers, X-Men, SI)

23 – Hypixel Skyblock
When players walked through the portal, they were shocked! What existed on the other side was something very different from the main city of Hypixel, in fact, for someone who was used to playing in this VR world of Minecraft, it was something even more frightening.

Ned didn't know what to do. He was at that time on a floating island in the middle of nowhere, as he looked around he saw a portal on another floating island nearby.

[Wow, what is this? ]

[Ned was banned from Hypixel? ]

[Can Ned break this island? ]

[Idiot, if he breaks he will fall and die. ]

[No imbecile, in Hypixel no one can break or place blocks, is this island a private world for Ned? A place where he can make a house and call friends? ]

[That makes sense! ]

[Damn, after killing Ender Dragon you get a house in Hypixel?! I need to kill Dragon! ]

"Maybe I should go to that portal?" Ned asked the chat. "That portal doesn't look like the portal I came here for, maybe it will take me somewhere else?"

[Perhaps? ]

[It might be... ]

*Punch, Punch, Punch *

Ned was quick and broke the tree with his hands.

[Wow, he really managed to break the tree! It really can make a home in Hypixel! ]

[Damn, I want a house too! ]

But Ned wasn't even thinking about having a place to break and build in Hypixel, but in that portal. He was very curious where this portal could lead him, so with the wood he got from the tree, Ned built a bridge to the other floating island and crossed through the portal.

On the other side of the portal, something even more surprising emerged.

Instead of the generic houses in the traditional Hypixel Hub, in this place the buildings were much bigger and more detailed, Ned could see a bank, a giant farm, an auction house, several things he had only seen in roleplaying games.

[Damn, Minecraft turned into an MMORPG? ]

[My god, this is amazing! ]

[I WANT TO PLAY TOO! ]

[Please someone play with me, let's kill Ender Dragon together! ]

Ned was shocked into place, just looking from side to side curious about this new place.

Until he saw that there were already 7 players in one place... talking to a Villager?

As Ned approached, he saw that it was some of the other players who had also entered the portal. Princess and the 4 Milaje, Kitty and Summers.

"Look, another player has arrived!" Kitty said excitedly as she waved at Ned.

"What are you doing here?" Ned asked confused. "Have you guys found out anything about this place yet?"

"So far we haven't found out much, this Villager said he'll wait for the other players to arrive to explain it to us." Kitty replied with a smile.

"Does the Villager speak?" Ned asked shocked.

"Yes." The Villager replied not very interested.

"Wow." Ned sighed.

[Damn, is this artificial intelligence? ]

[Damn, I didn't think I could talk to the Villagers! ]

[I've tried this before, but they wouldn't answer me. I think this Villager is unique. ]

Within minutes the other players appeared. Finally the Villager looked at the players again and started talking.

"Welcome to the Hypixel Skyblock Experience. As the first players, you were given the right to have a guide with you, initially it was supposed to be just a group, but as you came together it will be easier to explain to everyone at once." The Villager started by saying. "Here in Hypixel Skyblock, each skill has a level, the higher your skill level, the better your proficiency. For example, come to the mine."

Players followed the Villager, passing a large library with an enchantment table in the middle, and a forge with several Villagers working to make items.

"Take it." The Villager said as he tossed a wooden pickaxe to Ned.

Ned took it by reflex. "What do I do with this?"

"Break the coal." The Villager replied.

Ned didn't think much and simply mined the coal. Therein fell two coals, but instead of being an empty place where the ore was, a block of Bedrock appeared there.

"Okay, now what?" Ned asked confused.

"Your mining level is 1, my mining level is 100 . Look at the difference." The Villager said before taking Ned's pickaxe and breaking another block of coal.

To the surprise of Ned's players and spectators, instead of just 2 coals falling from where the block was broken, just like Ned, more than 50 coals fell from there.

"That..." Ned was speechless.

"Damn! How do you do that?!" Kitty asked excitedly.

"It's simple, the more you mine, the higher your mining level gets, the more monsters you kill, the higher your combat level gets, and that happens for all abilities. Come with me." The Villager said as he walked back to the center of town.

Once there, the Villager gave each player 2 coals. "Each item you get can be sold for Hypixel Coins, that is, the higher your skill level, the more coins you can earn, with the coins you can buy divine swords, blessed pickaxes, mythical armor, it all depends on the money that you have it, or if you prefer, you can make these items with whatever resources you can and sell it to other players."

"Damn…" Kurt was shocked.

"Can I get that powerful?" Scott was also shocked.

But then Villager said something that shook these players' minds.

"Mayor elections will take place in 21 days, players will elect a mayor, and the mayor can make requests to game creators. These requests can be money for himself, ease for players, or even make the game harder, as long as it's not impossible, developers will do their best to meet." The Villager said.

[Holy crap... ]

[Fuck, I want to be mayor! ]

[I WANT TO PLAY! ]

But at that point, no one was more shocked and excited than Ned, as he saw the possibility of becoming King of Minecraft for the first time!

At that time there were over 20,000 people watching Ned's Livestream.

As of that day, Shield could no longer control news about Minecraft.

------

New Month! (Best time to become a Patre on hehe)

https://www.patreon.com/Nunuxd

Discord server: https://discord.gg/NunuXD

24 – Viral
"A new game that came out a few weeks ago is becoming an internet phenomenon. Thousands of players are trying it out and at least 9 out of 10 people say they've never played something this fun."

"But because of this unknown game, many influential people are starting to say that this could be a danger, as so far they don't have any information about the company that developed the game."

"Today we're going to interview the biggest influencer of this game. According to him, he was the first person to buy Minecraft, and according to the thousands of viewers who watch his livestreams on the internet, this really is a true fact. game item in real life."

"Ned Leeds, or better known as NedTheKing, thank you for agreeing to be interviewed on our channel." The reporter said with a smile as she looked at Ned.

"Hi guys!" Ned said with a smile as he looked into the camera.

If it was the Ned from a few weeks ago, he'd probably be too excited, or too shy to say anything, but after livestreaming to tens of thousands of people, he's gotten used to having so many people watching him.

"Is that the one you got for killing the Dragon in the game?" The reporter asked curiously.

Hearing this, Ned smiled and stood up to show his cloak better. "Yes, I got this cloak for being the first to kill the Dragon, with my friend Peter. It's pretty, isn't it?"

The reporter looked at Ned and the cover, and even though Ned isn't a pretty teenager, but wearing that black cover with purple he really became more elegant, it's like taking a normal boy and putting him in a designer suit, definitely it looks more beautiful.

"Absolutely, but I have a question. How did you get this cover?" She asked.

"That... for those who don't know, when you start playing Minecraft you just sit in your chair and it's like your conscience goes to another world. And after I left the game, the cover was in my hands, as if had gone out with me when I left the world." Ned said as he gripped the cloak with emotion.

"It really looks like something magical. Do you happen to have any clue who the creator of Minecraft is?" The reporter asked.

"Initially I thought about the possibility of it being Stark Industries, but the more I played, the more I realized that this technology was still way ahead of the Stark technology, so I started thinking a lot and discovered a person who might be the creator of match." Ned said confidently.

"And who would that person be? Maybe it's Hummer Industries? Or Oscorp?"

"Neither is actually a person with unknown real identity, the only thing I know is his Minecraft nickname." Ned said as he sighed. "And this may not even be the real creator of the game."

"And why do you think this person is the creator of Minecraft?" The reporter asked.

"When all the players were lost, he always seemed to be someone who knows the answer, when someone asks something that no one knows, he's the person who knows. " Ned said sincerely.

"I see, and what would his name be?" The reporter asked.

"Notch." Ned said with a smile.

---

"Hey guys, is Notch really the creator of Minecraft?" Kurt asked his friends, who were also wearing a black cape with purple.

"I think it's possible, at least in the few interactions I've had with him, he's always seemed to know more than the others...just like..." Scott was finishing explaining when he was interrupted.

"Like who? If I may ask the question." Professor Xavier came into the living room where they were talking with a smile on his face.

But what shocked the students was that both Professor Xavier, Mrs Munroe and Hank were wearing the cape on their backs with smiles on their faces, plus Logan was apparently using his cape as a rag to open a beer, not even wearing that on the back.

"Professors, did you also kill Ender Dragon?!" Kitty asked shocked.

"Hahaha, yes, we decided to use Minecraft to be able to train unarmed and powerless combat, and I have to say, it's really refreshing! It's been a while since I needed to hold a sword." Ororo replied with a smile.

"Humph... those bad swords, if I had my claws we would have killed that lizard a lot faster." Logan snorted before drinking the beer he was holding.

"That...I didn't expect you guys to be playing Minecraft too." Jean said still surprised.

"Initially we started playing to see if the game was dangerous or not, but it turned out that we started having fun there and decided to get this cover too." Xavier responded with a smile. "We even think that Minecraft can be recommended for all students to train unarmed combat, so they don't become dependent on their own powers. Especially in Hunger Games mode, which pushes a person to the limit."

"Humph, that's just a child's game." Logan said as he pulled out a clear bottle of red liquid and handed it to Hank. "Take it here, I got the Strength Potion this week, try studying it and see if it's safe." He said before turning around and heading to the kitchen for more beer.

"He was in the top 20 at the Hunger Games?" Kurt asked incredulously.

"Yeah, he actually came in second because of his instincts, only losing to one person." Xavier replied.

"For whom?" Scott asked surprised to learn that Logan had lost to someone.

"You guys already know this person... Sabertooth." Xavier replied.

"What?! Is he playing that too?!" The students screamed in amazement.

------

Read 20+ Advanced chapters on Patreon!

25 – Rich
"Sir, that's what we got." A red-haired woman handed a black and purple fabric to a black man with an eye patch.

"Romanoff, what did you find out about this cover?" Nick Fury asked as he looked at the cover.

"We had installed cameras all over the place to see where this cover would come from, especially if someone came personally to put the cover there, but it really was like that kid described in the interview, it's like the cover is always there. we noticed that the cover just popped out of nowhere in our hand as soon as we disconnected from the game." Natasha started to describe what she felt and what it was like. "Plus we tried to recreate this cover and noticed something special." She said with a serious expression.

"Which is?" Fury asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"As much as the same person wears this cape or the cape we've recreated perfectly, the viewer's reaction is different. It's like this cape is enchanted with some kind of magic to make it more beautiful." Natasha reported everything she saw.

"You mean this cape has something like a charm? And that it really makes people see who wears it as prettier...?" Fury asked incredulously. "Why would someone do something useless like that?!"

"But when it comes to potions, we got four Strength Potions and two Lucky Potions, according to our studies, this Strength Potion for some reason actually manages to stimulate our body to develop more muscles in a few minutes, to the point where it really makes a difference between the punch of a person before and after taking this potion. As for Lucky Potion, we haven't been able to come up with conclusive results, just speculation that it actually increases the luck of those who drink it a bit." Natasha reported.

Fury was shocked by this, if a potion like this really exists, it is extremely necessary for Shield to get as many of these potions as possible, after all, with the amount of weird things going on in the world, Fury knew that just normal humans wouldn't be enough to handle thereby. "What about side effects?"

"None were found in either of the two potions, plus of course those who drank the Strength Potion need to ingest more nutrients to maintain new muscle, but as the amount was so low, it wasn't even considered a disadvantage." Natasha finished speaking.

"Okay, let's set up some teams to get as many potions like this as possible. What about Notch, did you get any information?" Fury asked with a serious expression.

"We can't find any fault with him, even if he acts like just an ordinary player, I feel there is something different about him but unfortunately we don't have any proof, not even seduction was possible with him." Natasha said frustrated.

"Okay, just keep watch in case he does anything suspicious." Fury said before dismissing Natasha.

"What are you trying to do with this...? It's not possible that it's just money you want, someone with that much power wouldn't need something as mundane as money..." Fury thought trying to understand Notch's mind.

---

"I'm rich hahahaha!" Alex was dancing happily in his little cabin as he looked at Minecraft's report.

[Minecraft ]

[71,206 Games sold - $1,424,120 ]

[Average time played: 9 hours. ]

[Peak of simultaneous players: 52,110 ]

[Total earned on servers sold: $20,643 ]

[Total win in VIPs: $194,975 ]

Available Gaming Points: 1

Alex was shocked when he saw that he had sold over $1,000,000 with Minecraft, and after converting that money to Gaming Points, he found that adding the Servers and VIPs together, he would have over 8,000 points to spend at will.

Without thinking twice, Alex opened the System store and bought a large Shokugeki pizza at Souma and devoured it without even worrying about the price.

"Pizza is meant to be eaten when you want to celebrate something! Mwahahaha" Alex squealed happily as he stood on the chair and ate the pizza with a hero's stance.

He was already tired of eating CupNoodles, so being able to eat a pizza as delicious as this one was something amazing for Alex.

But right after that he felt a little bad, after all, good news makes you want to spread it to friends to celebrate together, but it was at this point that Alex felt that he didn't have many friends... In fact, the only person he could consider as a friend would be Anna, who in fact he found out was a mutant from the world of Marvel.

So after thinking about it, Alex put the pizza aside and started planning for the future.

"I know Minecraft will still earn me even more Gaming Points, but as I'm in the world of Marvel, in the future maybe I really need some powers to survive, but those powers are very expensive, some cost hundreds of thousands of points, then I will need even more points, meaning even more games or ways to win money!" Alex knew that Minecraft hadn't even unlocked the full potential it had, in his previous world Minecraft had sold hundreds of millions of copies, and in that world it hadn't even reached hundreds of thousands of copies yet, so he could still earn even more of that in future.

But Alex wasn't satisfied, he didn't even know what year it was, how long before Thanos would arrive, or even if Thanos had already been killed.

"I need to develop more stuff to accelerate Minecraft's growth... what can I do?" Alex started to wonder.

The first idea he came up with was to develop a Minecraft tournament, as he knew that E-Sports attracted a lot of competitive players and casual players who enjoyed watching it.

On the other hand he remembered some famous mods from his previous world and found that he could sell these mods as DLCs, which would attract even more audiences who liked different things that base Minecraft didn't have.

"It's time to spend some points to invest in Minecraft!" Alex said excitedly.

------

Read 20+ Advanced chapters on Patreon!

Get more from Nunu on Patreon

Discord server: Join the Nunu Hub Discord Server!

I wonder if he'll include mobs that didn't win mob votes and all the current updates as he upgrades Minecraft further.

So...

First off, "Pretty"? Not Handsome or something? lol.

"That... for those who don't know, when you start playing Minecraft you just sit in your chair and it's like your conscience goes to another world. And after I left the game, the cover was in my hands, as if had gone out with me when I left the world." Ned said as he gripped the cloak with emotion.
Conscious/Consciousness, not Conscience.

REALLY jarring how no one is flipping out about people being dragged into a video game, or at least their consciousness, at all. Never mind there not being any actual technology to facilitate it or that somehow items in the game came out into the real world.
I mean, we had a two scenes with Sheild not immediately losing their minds. Then we have everyone else being momentarily surprised(or in Xaviers case, worried), followed by them all just accepting it as something different but not major... I'd imagine news reports, warnings, the government trying to crack down on it... etc...

"I need to develop more stuff to accelerate Minecraft's growth... what can I do?"
Maybe branch out into other games instead f just minecraft? Cuz focusing so much on just that makes this seem less like a "Game Maker System" and more of just a Minecraft in Marvel fic...

Last edited:
For those Wondering, there are 198 chaoters ALREADY writen.
They can ve read on "webnovel.com"

26 – New Mods
Ned was addicted to playing Skyblock. Initially he thought it would just be a fun little mini-game, like hunger games or build battle, but he was very wrong about that.

The grinding and farm system in Skyblock was addictive! The more you played, the more you evolved and the more things you could do in the game! If before he thought Minecraft Vanilla had no limits, he had to admit that Skyblock further broke limits he hadn't even realized existed.

It had been a week since he killed Ender Dragon, and after that several other people also killed the dragon and were able to start playing Skyblock. It made this game mode kind of a VIP feel, as if because only people who killed Ender Dragon can play, it has become a mini-game that only elites meet.

Ned's livestream was still known as the largest Minecraft livestream in the world, even though other streamers emerged, Ned was the only one who kept an average of over 10,000 watching, and during peak hours that number even tripled.

So even though the vast majority of players couldn't play Skyblock, they could still watch Ned play and see what it's like.

"Maybe I should do a potato farm? I think this could make me a lot of money..." Ned told the chat.

[That! ]

[Potatoes for victory! ]

[Make the kingdom of potatoes! ]

[Death to pigs! ]

But suddenly, a window appeared floating in front of Ned.

[A big new update has arrived in Minecraft. Visit the game's official page, or Launcher for more details. ]

Ned was surprised, this was the first time a message like this came up, before it just said it had an update and players had to restart the game, but this time it seems like it had more explanation?

"Guys, I'm going to disconnect from the game and share my computer screen so you can see this news with me." Ned said as he disconnected from Minecraft.

Within seconds his awareness returned to his own body and he focused his vision on the computer monitor.

[Two new DLCs have arrived in the world of Minecraft. ]

[For players in love with magic, the DLC ThaumCraft is for you!

Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. The practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker.

This is what this mod is all about - drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles. ]

Ned was surprised by this first DLC, he didn't think it was possible to do Magic in Minecraft! Initially Ned thought there might be magic classes in Minecraft, as players could use swords, shields, axes and bows, the only thing missing was magic to make a perfect RPG, but unfortunately he never discovered anything related to magic other than potions .

But now it was available! That was amazing, Ned was really looking forward to buying this DLC right now to start playing it and experimenting with making magic with your own hands.

Playing a game with magic was fun, but playing Minecraft with magic will be a unique experience for each player, as unlike other games, players feel that they are really in another world with another body, meaning magic will also feel extremely real!

But as excited as Ned was, he started reading the other DLC.

---

Shuri was a little bored. Initially she had a lot of fun playing Minecraft, especially as she tried to invent machines with RedStone, but as the days went by, because of the simplicity of this, Shuri ended up feeling that the game was becoming a bit boring for her.

That was the problem with geniuses, whereas normal people would take months to learn how to craft an automatic farm, for Shuri who was smart enough to make the Black Panther suit, thinking about making automatic farms, or big redstone circuits was very simple. for her.

When she was getting ready to log out of the game, she saw the notification that there was a new DLC and decided to check it out, after all different things could come.

Seeing ThaumCraft's description, Shuri felt that it was quite boring and not that interesting to her. Despite having a lot of new things, apparently they weren't complicated things, just basic things that any common person would be able to do if they had the time available.

But when she saw the description of the second DLC Shuri's heart sped up as her eyes sparkled.

[If you feel that ThaumCraft is not your cup of tea, you might be interested in IndustrialCraft!

IndustrialCraft introduces numerous features across a variety of areas in Minecraft, including resource processing, mining, agriculture and the player's armory itself. It accomplishes this through the use of a proprietary energy system of Energy Units, or EU, and includes an array of generators and blocks to provide and store this energy and a much larger stable of machinery and tools to use this energy in their own ways! ]

Shuri was shocked, curious she started seeing promotional images of this modpack and was even more excited to play. From the promotional images she could see that there were different types of machines, she would have to design the best place to build her factory, the best layout to build it, get the resources, use machines to process the resources and use that to do other things .

There was so much she would have to do that Shuri's smile kept growing.

Without thinking twice, Shuri bought the $10 DLC and after a few seconds of installation she went into Minecraft to build an amazing factory!

Not only Shuri, tens of thousands of players around the world were amazed by these Minecraft DLCs and almost everyone bought at least one of the DLCs to try out, this included the bigwigs from the world of Marvel as well.

------

Join the Patreon to Support the novel and get Advanced Chapters!
Discord server: https://discord.gg/Nunuxd

27 – New Magic
Unlike players who were surprised by these DLCs, Alex had different feelings. As he had already discovered that he was in the Marvel universe, these DLCs were specially selected to attract the greatest amount of audience to Minecraft, so that he could focus on the next game he wanted to develop.

He knew that in this world there were many geniuses with such a high level of intellect that the geniuses of his old world couldn't even compare. And worst of all, in this world there was practically a genius for everything, be it a genius in robotics, genetics, shooting, construction, space, things that Alex couldn't even imagine much, he knew there were people with almost infinite knowledge about that.

So, after thinking about what mods he could add, Alex found that ThaumCraft and IndustrialCraft would be the mods that would make players spend more time in the game, and that would cover the greatest amount of players, after all, those who weren't interested in exacts could playing the magic DLC, those who preferred exact calculations could play IndustrialCraft which was focused on machines and resource usage, while those who didn't have a clear preference could play both mods.

But with that Alex was already feeling that Minecraft was reaching a bottleneck. Not a public bottleneck that could play the game, but a development bottleneck. The game was practically complete, and after a few weeks Alex even intended to sell a platform for players to make mods, where they could sell their own mods, or make it available for free.

At this point Alex didn't have much to do with Minecraft, so he thought it would be a good time to develop another game.

---

"Master, where are we going?" Wong asked confused as he looked around. Even as a monk, Wong was well versed in the culture of normal people, so seeing the world with cars, cell phones and computers was no problem for him.

"Don't worry, this time I will show you a truly unforgettable experience." The old woman said with a confident smile as she looked at Wong and her other disciples. Today she was wearing a different outfit than the disciples were used to. Usually they just saw her wearing a green and yellow outfit, or even a white outfit, but unlike normal, today she was wearing a long black and purple cape with a dragon face on the back, and to match she wore the other pieces of black clothes with purple.

As much as this outfit was very different from normal, the disciples had to admit that the Crone was even more beautiful in this outfit, despite being bald.

"The last time this such unforgettable experience caused me to go bald for three months…" Wong grumbled in a low voice so the Elder couldn't hear, but by the smile she was giving him, he knew she had heard.

"I'll forgive your language today, mainly because I know it's going to be difficult to maintain self-control with what I'm going to show you. Please follow me into this store." The old woman said as she entered a dark shop.

Curious, Wong looked at the store's nameplate and found it was a Cyber-Cafe. Initially he was curious about what the Crone wanted to show them, but now that they came to a Cyber-Cafe he felt less interested. When he was still an ordinary young boy he came to this kind of place all the time.

"Master, I know this is a cool place, but I can't understand what you mean by unforgettable experience." Wong said, receiving nods from the other disciples.

Hearing this, the Elder smiled and replied. "Tell me Wong, what are these people doing on computers?"

Wong was confused by this question, but he looked around and saw that a man was sleeping in front of his computer while a color film played on the screen. Looking at a woman nearby he saw that she too was sleeping as a square movie played on the screen.

This surprised Wong and the other disciples, as they didn't realize everyone would be paying to sleep here, until a wild idea came to Wong's mind.

"Master, is there a demon hypnotizing these people!?" Wong yelled alarming the other disciples who immediately went into battle stance to fight the demon that could appear at any moment.

"No need to worry, there are no demons here, this is actually a game everyone is playing with their own consciences. And that's what I brought you to try. In this game there is a different style of magic, and I want it to you guys study this magic and tell me the difference between the magic of this game, our magic, and whether this game's magic can somehow be used in real life." The Elder explained.

Hearing what she said, the disciples finally understood what they should do, some were excited that they could play, others were relaxed that there were no demons, only Wong was 100% serious as he thought about the Crone's task for him and the other disciples. .

Unlike other disciples, Wong was always educated in Martial Arts, rather than Mystic Arts. Of course, he knows Mystic Arts, but he doesn't practice it, mainly because of his lack of talent for the magical part of the world, forced to focus only on Martial Arts.

But from what he's heard from the Crone, apparently there's more to this spell in this game, and if he's among the research team for this spell, maybe it has something to do with him? Wong got excited and quickly paid him so the other monks could use the free computers and soon they slept in front of the screens just like the other customers.

------

Join the Patreon to Support the novel and get Advanced Chapters!
Discord server: https://discord.gg/Nunuxd

Well I can see how it's going, occasional updates to Minecraft and whatever new game he chooses to make next. So whats the next one going to be, and RPG or maybe a shooter?

28 – Is this possible?
"Wong, I think we should sleep..." A man in monk's clothes and a bald head said with a tired expression to Wong.

Wong was confused, after looking at the sky he replied. "Why? It's still daylight, monsters aren't even showing."

Hearing this, the monk was shocked and responded. "I'm not talking about the game, but about ourselves, I think it's been 50 hours since we've been playing non-stop, as much as our bodies are better than average humans, many brothers have already passed out from sleep." The monk said as he pointed to the bodies of players lying on the ground.

Luckily for these players, as their bodies were square, they were in no danger of falling to their side while sleeping.

Wong saw that the other monks were very tired and decided to disconnect from Minecraft with them and return to Kamar-Taj.

The more tired monks were carried by the less tired monks and within a short time they arrived. Unlike the other monks, Wong was perfectly fine. Sure, his reasoning was a little reading for having gone so long without sleep, but he had studied magic in such a fun and innovative way in that game that he didn't even feel the time pass.

After accompanying the disciples to their dorm, Wong went to his room and decided to write down everything he learned in the game so he wouldn't forget.

As he sat at his desk, Wong felt a strange sense of familiarity. As he had spent so many hours in Minecraft sitting in his desk trying to come up with theories for DLC ThaumCraft, when Wong sat at his own desk at home he felt like he was just doing something like he did in the game.

The problem is that this gave Wong a wild idea, he remembered making a Thaunometer, an item made with gold borders and some crystals with elemental properties, which allowed him to see the elements of objects in the game and get inspiration from it. to develop your own spells.

But as he had just done it within the game, Wong felt it was a silly idea.

Thinking to rest his head for a bit, Wong turned on the television to watch the news around the world.

But what he didn't expect is for the news to talk about Minecraft.!

"So what are the results, doctor?" A reporter asked a smiling old man in a white coat.

"This is a miracle! Besides there are no side effects, even old people like me can drink without worrying!" The old man said excitedly as he took the microphone from the reporter's hand and started talking to the camera. "I'm Dr. Heinstein, I teach at Yale University, if you have potions like this, I'll buy each one for $500, no, $1,000! If you're one of the 20 players who got a Minecraft potion this week I I'll buy this potion for $1,000! Even if it's a Lucky Potion!" The doctor was making an announcement before being interrupted by the program staff.

But that was enough to shock Wong. Not because there was an old man publicizing himself on television, as he was surprisingly used to seeing this kind of person without shame in it, but what surprised him was that while the old man was publicizing, there was a message on the screen that shocked Wong .

[University doctors around the world are surprised by the potions brought from Minecraft! "This is a medical revolution!" They say. ]

And if what that old man said was true, it means that even people at Yale, one of the most renowned Universities in the world, were proving that Minecraft things worked in real life.

But if what they were saying was true, didn't that mean that even the Minecraft magic DLC stuff would also work in the real world?

Wong was shocked! Every hair on his body stood up and he quickly got up from his chair and went to a chest near his bed to get some items.

Wong has had a lot of bad luck since he was born. His father was a very powerful sorcerer who worked for the Crone, but unfortunately Wong was born with a very weak talent for magic, something that made him practically forced to give it up and focus on Martial Arts.

But who knew that a chance to use magic would actually come his way?!

At this point Wong even remembered the smile the Crone gave him while they were at the Cyber-Cafe, which made Wong feel even more excited, as he knew the Crone knew something they were still discovering.

"Maybe that's it! My chance to practice magic!" Wong said excitedly as he focused on developing a Thaunometer.

---

While Wong was marveling at ThaumCraft's magic, there was another person shocked by a Minecraft DLC as well.

Shuri, who had started playing IndustrialCraft just for fun, was now completely focused on a large pile of books in front of her as she wrote nonstop on a blank sheet.

Shuri had thought Minecraft was just a very creative game, but the more she played this game, the more Shuri was shocked, even more when she disconnected from the game and noticed there was a black cape on her lap.

But if anyone was even more shocked it was the Dora Milaje, who also had their cloaks in their hands when they left the game, which made the entire palace go on high alert while people thought there was an intruder among them.

But when they found nothing, the only explanation for it was magic!

Shuri thought Minecraft magic was something that could be very fascinating to study, but she didn't think the technology in this game was also so powerful!

Initially, while she only saw it as a game DLC, Shuri found it a lot of fun, but when she found herself thinking about the feasibility of using many of these technologies in real life, Shuri was surprised at how high the probability of success for this was!

"Maybe I should try this out?" She asked herself shocked as she stared at the paper in front of her.

------

Support the Patreon to read 20+ Advanced Chapters!

29 – Unknown Identity
A few weeks passed in the blink of an eye. Meanwhile the Minecraft audience has become increasingly large, not just people wanting to play and killing monsters, but also people playing Minecraft for other purposes.

"Are you sure about this? I might as well video call him." An old lady said a little worriedly as she sat down in front of an old laptop.

"Don't worry Grandma, I've been wearing this for a long time. You know Uncle Jhon who sells cookies near the church? He's also been wearing this for a few days, if you want you can even ask him." A 12-year-old girl explained to her grandmother patiently with a smile on her face.

The old woman was a little scared, but upon learning that old Jhon was also wearing it, she was a little less worried and decided to try it on her own, as if it really worked like her granddaughter had said it would be too good for her.

"Okay, what do I do?" The woman asked determinedly.

"Just use your mouse and click 'Play'." The young girl pointed to the screen.

Slower than a normal person, the old woman clicked the Play button and felt that everything around her was turning black. Even though her granddaughter had previously said that this would happen, the woman was still very scared about it.

But in a few seconds her vision changed to a beautiful world, with bright greens and a blue sky that she couldn't see for a long time. Because of this woman's old age, her eyesight had deteriorated a lot, but in this world she could see clearly, as if she were still very young!

"What had she really told me to do?" The old lady remembered after observing the surroundings for some myths.

After a bit of doubt, she clicked on Multiplayer and chose Hypixel. The vision around her changed again, but this time only the world around her was different, quickly turning the blocks of grass and wood into blocks of something like stone and concrete, forming a beautiful medieval city.

"This is magic!" She said with an astonished expression as she looked around.

The city of Hypixel had gotten a lot bigger than it was originally, there were now many squares and several Villagers selling food and drinks to players in exchange for emeralds that players brought back from SinglePlayer mode.

Even though in Hypixel players didn't feel hungry, it was still comfortable to sit with friends in a store in town and eat something while chatting.

"I know, right?" A voice came from the old lady's side.

Curious, she turned and saw a player with long black hair and a simple brown outfit standing next to her, wearing a very pretty cape.

"Yes, my granddaughter convinced me to come here, but I didn't know it was such a wonderful place. I can walk normally without any bones hurting, I can see perfectly without even wearing glasses... everything is so magical." The woman said satisfied.

By the calm way of speaking of this woman, and by the fact that she said about her granddaughter, the player understood that she must be an elderly person and became more respectful towards her. "Are you by any chance looking for someone? Or maybe looking for something to do? There are some fun games around here."

The woman was enjoying the scenery while talking to the player, until she heard him ask her what her objective was here and she got scared. "I forgot my appointment! My friends said they wanted to have tea here today, I think I'm late! How am I supposed to find them...?"

The player heard this and opened a smile on his face. Scenes like this were happening all the time, especially this week when Minecraft finally burst the bubble of being just a game for young people, older people started playing and they were also amazed by this world, maybe even more amazed than young people that they could feel things they haven't felt in a long time.

"Well, there is a tea house in a neighborhood nearby, if you want I can take you there." The player said with a smile.

The woman was surprised by this, but the happiness was very good, even if it wasn't the right place, she could just blame her friends for not explaining well how to find them.

"That would be a great help, thank you so much!" The woman said with a smile.

The player accompanied the woman to the most famous teahouse in Hypixel and noticed that several groups of women were gathered there drinking tea and talking as if they were noblewomen from a distant past. But as weird as this might be in the real world, on Hypixel it wasn't surprising.

The woman was very happy to be able to meet her friends and turned to thank the player who helped her come here, but when she turned back there was no one else.

"Hey, where did he go?" She asked herself confused.

Luckily she had seen his name above his head as they were on their way here.

"Thanks for that Notch, maybe we'll meet one day." The woman said with a smile as she turned and went to her friends' table.

This woman may be just an ordinary old woman in Minecraft, but in real life she is extremely powerful. But the player she thought was just an ordinary young man was also someone with a special identity, but neither of them knew that.

The woman only knew that the young man's name was Notch, and Notch just thought that this lady was an ordinary old woman and didn't even bother to memorize the woman's name.

------

I am enjoying this very much to be honest

Watched

30 – Suspect
Natasha was now in the elevator at Shield headquarters on her way to meet Director Fury.

While some agents got in and out of the elevator, she just remained thoughtful looking at an empty spot.

The agents only watched her momentarily before getting back to what they were doing, not wanting to upset this woman, who they knew held one of the highest positions at Shield.

Natasha didn't even pay attention to the eyes of these people, as she was already used to this kind of thing, and mainly because she had a lot to think about.

The mission she was currently in charge of was much more complicated than she had imagined, mainly because it was a completely unfamiliar environment, and of course, because her appearance didn't matter much in that environment, which was something that made previous missions much easier for her.

But luckily she still had many ways to get what she wanted with the years of knowledge and training she received for this type of mission.

After a few minutes the elevator was practically empty, if not for Culson with her.

"Are you enjoying the game?" Culson asked trying to start a conversation.

Natasha felt that Culson was a nice person and responded. "I wouldn't say enjoying it, but I can see why this is as successful as it is."

"Yes, it has become a phenomenon... I heard that practically 90% of children in schools are playing nowadays, and even a small part of these children's parents decided to play too because of their children's insistence." Culson said.

"Yeah, probably if I were a normal person I could be going through that too, it's hard to see something like that and not be amazed if you've never come into contact with things like this before." Natasha commented.

"It is true." Culson confirmed.

"But what about you? Did you like the game?" Natasha asked a little curious.

Culson was a little thoughtful before answering. "I felt it was a little fun, especially the part of riding horses and riding around the world, betting horse racing or stuff like that, but it's still not my teaspoon. I prefer games that involve cars, racing and adrenaline. To fight monsters in a game is not something that surprises me so much because of my work."

Natasha agreed with what Culson said. While working at Shield they've come into contact with many strange things that ordinary people thought only existed in science fiction movies. So fighting these monsters in the game wasn't very exciting, of course, besides the fact that the technology just blows them away.

Culson said goodbye to Natasha on one of the penultimate floors and let her go alone to Fury's office.

After knocking on the door and receiving confirmation that she could enter, Natasha began to report.

"Sir, this was a very complicated task, especially after so many people started playing Minecraft, the suspect was hardly found among so many people. he was invisible all the time and only appeared when he wanted it to happen.

Of course, we didn't have hard evidence for this, but all investigations and witness comments confirmed that this hypothesis is very high." Natasha said.

Fury sat thoughtfully in his chair as he thought about it all, until he asked. "And did you get in touch with the suspect?"

"Yes, after acting like an experienced player and gaining access to Skyblock, I started interacting more with other players and 'coincidentally' the suspect started appearing more to me and the players I met." Natasha replied.

"Hmm... it really makes the suspicion about him increase even more, from what the agents have described, the Skyblock really is something of a place for the game's elite in terms of battle, did you notice anything suspicious about these people? After all, to be there everyone had to kill the dragon, and as this game is in VR, the skill needed to do that is far superior to what ordinary people can do in such a short time." Fury asked.

Natasha heard Fury's question and made a slightly angry expression. "Unfortunately yes, I noticed that some people frequenting the Skyblock are actually probably soldiers or ex-soldiers who play Minecraft. Some are quiet people, others act just as idiots as the Shield employees after hours. I couldn't draw any conclusions from where they really are, but having managed to kill Ender Dragon in such a short time, I'm guessing they're not normal people." Natasha replied.

"And that boy?" Nick asked.

"Ned Leeds, student at Midtown High, no very flashy data about him, just an average student who apparently got very lucky to be the first Minecraft player. Being just a student, he has a lot of free time and plays for many hours of Minecraft. day, probably even giving up studying school stuff to play. His monthly income has already reached 4 digits and is close to reaching 5 digits.

In addition, he apparently already received 2 potions, managing to conquer Top 20 in the Hunger Games for two weeks. His physique got stronger and his body fat was slightly reduced. Nothing remarkable to those close to him, but it still matches our data on these potions.

I believe the investigation into him can be discontinued." Natasha finished reporting.

"I agree with that, we can just watch from afar and watch his livestream every now and then for anything suspicious, but besides that we can stop the investigation of the poor boy." Fury replied indifferently. "But what about your assignment today?"

Hearing that Natasha was proud and opened a smile. "Everything is ready, in a few hours I will meet him."

"Very good agent, I'm confident you will succeed in this." Fury replied with an expression still indifferent.

"Thank you, Sir." Natasha replied before leaving.

Today she would have an encounter with a Minecraft player, the Shield's prime suspect.

Notch.

But what they didn't know is that he had already discovered Natasha's identity and agreed to it out of curiosity.

------

31 – Are You Afraid?
Alex was developing the next game to release after Minecraft. Of course, he wasn't going to release the Minecraft game as high as it was, he intended to do other events in Minecraft before releasing the next game so that the next game wouldn't be something that rivaled Minecraft and made the Minecraft audience choose to quit to play.

Alex's idea was to first let Minecraft reach a large player base, and after the public clamored for more games he would release.

But that didn't stop him from developing the next game. The idea he had was something much bigger than Minecraft, mainly in terms of Gaming Points. A game with a story for the player to get involved and at the same time with a lot of freedom to play and have fun.

But to develop this he would need a lot of time. As much as the system could use his memories to develop the games, Alex noted that some things from his previous world could be changed to make it more pleasing to players in that world.

Just as he did with Minecraft to make it bigger with world events, rankings, awards and a virtual society, Alex also intended to do that with the next game.

But that matter aside, Alex had a date today. Not as romantic as he didn't care about getting a girlfriend yet, after all, he didn't even know how he was going to get off this mountain, and he had a lot to occupy his mind.

But the main reason is that the person he was going to meet was not someone he was romantically comfortable with, after all, the woman was known as Black Widow, and as the name suggests, the number of men who died from being in love with her it wasn't small.

This time he would meet with her to see how the Shield was reacting to Minecraft and find out what their intentions were, of course, without them knowing that he already knew their identity.

"It's almost time." Alex told himself as he looked at his watch.

Before long, he closed the game development program and joined Minecraft.

Hypixel City was much busier than it used to be. Minecraft sales were already close to 200,000 units, so you'd expect at least 30,000+ players to be in town at busy times, after all, it was the biggest server in the game.

A few smaller servers started to pop up, and one that Alex had the most fun watching was a server called 22bt, which made him remember 2b2t from his previous world and think of the coincidence that players from that world also use a name so similar to the that he already knew. A server of anarchy that players could do whatever they wanted.

Of course, as it was a VR game, nothing related to obscenities or anything too heavy against another player's wishes was allowed in Minecraft, so if anyone did that they would be banned from Minecraft immediately, being forced to buy another copy of the game and this new one. account would be kept under observation by the system to prevent something like this from happening in the future.

As the city was busy, Alex expanded this and added entertainment methods for players.

Emeralds that were nearly useless in SinglePlayer mode had good monetary value in Hypixel, making many players actively seek this ore while playing in order to play with some things in Hypixel with friends.

Entering a cafe run by a Villager with artificial intelligence, Alex saw that it was empty and sat down at a table overlooking the window, to continue watching the players outside.

Seeing these people playing and having fun around town gave an idea of a world event for Alex to do, after all, it was fun causing chaos while everything was so happy.

"May I ask the reason for the smile?" A female voice came from beside Alex.

He turned and saw the player \[Natália\], or in her real name, Natasha Romanoff.

"I thought of a funny situation. You arrived early." Alex responded after seeing that Natasha had arrived 5 minutes before the scheduled time.

"But you arrived even earlier." 'Natália' replied with a smile because she arrived early and Notch was already here before her.

"I don't have a lot of work to do so I have some free time to wander around Hypixel." Alex replied.

Natasha raised her eyebrow slightly. She thought he must have a lot of work to deal with these nearly 200,000 players, but apparently it wasn't all that much work.

"What do you work with?" 'Natália' asked showing a lot of curiosity.

Alex had to admit, this spy's acting is very good. If she applied to be an actress, with her looks she could definitely land the starring role in any movie.

"I have a farm. I'm not a big fan of busy places, other than Minecraft, of course, after all it's just a game here." Alex replied before asking Villager for a cup of coffee.

At Hypixel there were exclusive foods and drinks, as well as coffee or juices. This type of food could not be obtained in normal Minecraft, which made many foodies play Minecraft just to look for emeralds to come and taste Hypixel foods.

"Oh I was thinking to myself Minecraft is a very magical place, is this really just a game? My friends even think this is something like another world." 'Natália' asked pretending to be really just speculating.

But Alex knew that she was actually trying to get information from him, both about how Minecraft worked and whether he really was the creator of this game.

"Do you really think that? Well, it's not unfounded as it's very realistic." Alex replied. "But considering the method of getting into the game, being able to do Livestream and all that other stuff, I find it hard to think that it's not just a game."

"That makes sense, but I still can't stop doubting that Minecraft is just a game." Natalia commented she was taking the coffee that Villager brought her and Alex.

"Well, I've read some stories on the internet about games like that, but that was in the distant future. With the technology from Stark Industries, I don't doubt that this game could be something experimental for them and they're just trying to cover it up. " Alex said a theory.

"Maybe, but as Tony Stark likes to show off, I find it hard for him not to say about this game anywhere. If this really was his he would have already told everyone about it and made a big splash about the game." Natalia gave a counterpoint.

"But are you afraid of the game?" Alex asked Natasha with a smile on her face.

------

So... Skyrim? I was thinking on a short racing game like Need for Speed and then it translated to GTA where you have everything.
Need for speed game.....where you're the one actually driving the car? That would be epic. Especially if there's a Eurobeat option for the radio

1st person GTA would probably become a public safety issue tho.

32 – Tony Stark
"But are you afraid of the game?" Alex asked Natasha with a smile on her face.

Natasha saw Alex look deep into her eyes and felt insecure for the first time. She was used to handling many missions and her disguises were always perfect, it was almost impossible for anyone to distrust her, but seeing the way Notch was looking at her, Natasha really felt that this person knew who she was and what her intentions were. .

But after a second she composed herself and responded. "Fear? Maybe humans fear the unknown, don't they? Maybe this could be something done by an evil person with impure intent?"

Alex let out a laugh. "Yes, who isn't afraid? It's natural for humans to be afraid of things they don't know, that makes sense, but one thing I learned on my farm is that it's better to use the fear of tigers to build a fence so that the foxes don't kill the chickens. Often the tigers we're afraid of may even be killing the foxes without us knowing, but because of that tiger we have a fence that protects the chickens from less dangerous things."

Natasha was shocked to hear this. If the analogy of what Notch said was true, it meant he was saying they might be afraid of Minecraft and try to protect themselves from it, but that there are dangerous enemies in the dark attacking all the time and they didn't even notice.

"The conversation was very pleasant Natalia, but unfortunately I have to feed my pigs now, I hope you have fun." Notch left after a few more minutes of conversation, leaving Natasha alone in thought.

This conversation with Notch was very enlightening. At that point she was pretty sure Notch really was the creator of Minecraft, and that he knew she was part of the Shield. That analogy of his was a warning to Shield. 'You may fear me, but my help is needed, even if you don't know it.'

"I have to report this!" Natasha logged out of Minecraft and ran to Fury's room to report the entire conversation. Even though she recorded everything 'in secret' via the game's camera system, still a personal report with her thoughts on the case was essential.

---

"Hey Tony, didn't you really make Minecraft? My superiors keep pestering me to find out the truth." A male voice came from the stairs.

Tony Stark who was currently working on one of his armor turned angrily and answered. "Rhodes, for the umpteenth time, I didn't make this damn Minecraft!"

James Rhodes came down the stairs with a frustrated expression as he looked at Tony. He knew that Tony hadn't made Minecraft, after all, if Tony had made the game it would probably be called StarkCraft. But still he had to ask again because of his superiors.

"Fine, I won't ask any more. But have you figured out how this game is made yet?" Rhodes asked hopefully.

Tony asked out loud. "Jarvis, how is the Minecraft decoding process going?"

Suddenly, a robotic voice rang out from the workshop speakers. "Sir, only 1% was able to decode."

Tony was shocked by this, he had asked Jarvis to decode Minecraft at Rhodes' request two days ago, he thought this would be an easy thing as apparently this was just a simple computer game. But he didn't think Jarvis wouldn't be able to decode just 1% of the game.

"What was decoded?" Tony asked.

"Just the website, which looks like a simple sales page on the 'Steam' platform but apparently has its own server that can't be analyzed or taken down. Not even my best DDOS attack had any effect, like you at it sometimes says, 'It was just a stone in the ocean'." Jarvis replied in a robotic voice.

Tony was shocked. He is known as the greatest genius of mankind, Jarvis is the best artificial intelligence ever invented, why this simple computer game cannot be analyzed by him?

Ignoring Rhodes, Tony sat down in front of the nearest computer and decided to try decoding this game himself. The game download completed instantly and Tony soon began trying to hack the game file to try and get the information he wanted.

But to Tony's surprise, he wasn't even able to access the game files. According to the program he developed for this, not even the software's protection language was understandable, apparently something far above what his program supported.

"Shit! How did he do that?!" Tony yelled in shock.

"Nobody knows, the Pentagon has already hired all the most famous hackers wanted by Interpool and none of them have even managed to decode the game page. It's surprising that Jarvis managed to do that in such a short time." Rhodes commented.

"Of course Jarvis is better than those nerds who just stay at home cloning rich people cards." Tony said proudly. But right after looking at the computer screen again and seeing that he couldn't decode any of this game he quickly lost that pride and felt frustrated.

"Do you think you can figure something out?" Rhodes asked worriedly, as this was the first time he had seen Tony this frustrated about something.

Tony is a guy who always looks happy, always flaunting the money and intelligence he has at every possible opportunity. Even hacking into the courthouse computer where he was tried for possessing the Iron Man armor, but this trusting friend of his at the time was showing such frustration now that it was surprising.

"Do you have any questions? Of course I can do it, I just need a few more days to develop a better decoding program so it can understand this game's language and I'll tell you the news." Tony said confidently again. "There's nothing in this world that I, Tony Stark, can't understand, and it's not going to be a simple computer game that's going to take that title away from me!"

------

Discord server: Join the Nunu Hub Discord Server!

33 – First skill
Alex needed a day to develop the event he was planning. This would be Minecraft's biggest event, as the game now has over 200,000 copies sold.

With Minecraft sales alone, Alex had already earned approximately 20,000 Gaming Points, and considering VIP and DLC sales, that figure rose to approximately 30,000 Gaming Points.

That was an amount Alex couldn't even dream of when he had just received the System, but now 1,000 Gaming Points could be earned very easily.

Alex decided to look into the skill store and see if there was anything useful for him.

[Skills Shop ]

[Dominic Toretto Driving Skills: 3,000 Gaming Points. ]

[Elf Breath: 5,000 Gaming Points. ]

[Deadshot Weapon Mastery: 10,000 Gaming Points. ]

[Gray Fullbuster Ice Magic: 100,000 Gaming Points. ]

[Megumin Fire Magic: 500,000 Gaming Points. ]

[Natsu Dragneel Dragon Slayer Fire Magic: 1,000,000 Gaming Points. ]

What little pride Alex took after seeing that he had 30,000 Gaming Points was drained after seeing that he didn't even have enough to buy Ice magic. But among the things he could buy, there was something that caught Alex's attention. Curious, he asked the system for more details.

[Elf Breath: 5,000 Gaming Points. ]

[Description: A style of meditation used by elves to absorb good properties from nature. This breathing has no direct effect in combat, but helps the user consume better nutrients from food, rest better during sleep and if used for a long time tends to increase the wearer's longevity.

Ps.: They say it has a beautifying effect. ]

Alex was shocked by this ability, the price of it was too high considering that after converting it to dollars it would be the equivalent of $1,000,000 .

But after seeing the effect it had, Alex bought it without thinking twice. He knew a lot of things he wanted to do during the day, and having to sleep 10 hours every day was very limiting for Alex, so something like that was essential. Not to mention the effect of nourishing the body and increasing longevity. If something like this were put on the market, let alone $1,000,000, even a trillion dollars would be cheap.

[Purchase! ]

After buying this, a flurry of information surged through Alex's mind, much like the memory pills he had used to remember the details of Minecraft.

In just a few minutes Alex found the perfect way to practice this Elvish Breath and put it into practice.

*In, Out, In, Out, *

Alex spent 30 minutes in the lotus position and quickly felt the difference that breathing in this way made for his body. Compared to the way he breathed before, it was as if he now breathed the pure air of green farms whereas before it was as if he was breathing in a toxic waste sewer.

It was difficult for Alex to explain in words, but in just 30 minutes of breathing like this Alex felt his body was ecstatic, thanking for the fresh air and gradually repairing the damage caused by the weather.

Alex didn't have a way of measuring how much Elven breathing had repaired his body and rejuvenated it, but he knew that if he breathed like this 24 hours a day for a few years, he would definitely age several times more slowly, ie, holding that breath Elfica Alex could live several times longer.

Seeing that this skill cost 5,000 Gaming Points and already had such a miraculous effect, Alex kept trying to buy other more expensive skills and see what it could do with him. But in the end he controlled himself and didn't buy anything else.

He only had 25,000 Gaming Points now, and he would need that to make the next game.

[Basic RPG - 5,000 Gaming Points. ] [Advanced RPG - 50,000 Gaming Points. ] [Triple A RPG - 500,000 Gaming Points. ]

He already had enough to make a Basic RPG, but he wanted the next game to be something much bigger, so he intended to collect another 25,000 Gaming Points to develop an Advanced RPG.

As much as that was a very high amount of Gaming Points, with the amount of daily Minecraft sales, Alex calculated that he would need a maximum of two weeks to gather that amount, or if the event he held was well received by players, perhaps that time would be shortened to just a week.

With a smile on his face Alex sat down at the computer and began to develop the event he would do for Minecraft.

This would probably be the most memorable event in the game, as Alex intended to make this a main theme among the games he was going to make.

Minecraft didn't have a story mode, but Alex intended to make one with this event.

Hypixel would be invaded, players would need to fight to protect the city, or it would be destroyed and they would lose the features that made it so fun.

Monsters would come from the skies, the earth, the underground, from everywhere. The villagers would be scared while the players would be the only ones able to protect the city.

Players would need to band together against a powerful enemy that even controlled dragons like kittens.

The amount of monsters attacking the city would be desperate, but Alex already had in mind a way to make the players manage to deal with that.

Of course, he didn't intend to let players solve this problem, at most these players would be able to make the enemy back down, but with that Alex would be able to create the first story of the game, a story that would continue through the new games and that would make players shiver only to remember the enemy they would face.

The enemy that would bring the world together, someone that perhaps not even Thanos could match.

That enemy that would go against the Minecraft system, which appeared only once in history and which later became just a legend.

In a few days players would know despair, because Herobrine would return.

------

Users who are viewing this thread

Back