• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Multiverse-Crafter [RWBY ISEKAI FIC]

I just discovered this story, and ITS AWESOME!!! Please keep this alive.
P.S. Yandere Pyrrha is one of the more uncommon versions but damn if it isn't hot. Cheers!

Could always just post it in your native language, then we could just press the translate button on our end. (Note: Google Chrome has a translation feature)

In past experiences, I tried to post only the Brazilian Portuguese version, but I lose many people, even though my English version isn't perfect, it's still better than Google.

Expressions like "nobody said nothing" don't make the slightest sense in the English language, and with slang, it's even worse.

I just discovered this story, and ITS AWESOME!!! Please keep this alive.
P.S. Yandere Pyrrha is one of the more uncommon versions but damn if it isn't hot. Cheers!

Thanks for the kind message, tomorrow I will post a new chapter.

F9d_9dIWkAAlE7M

15 - The Main Man
<Avip: If you enjoy my work, please leave a comment or a review.>

"Dialogue"
{Scroll}

[Cardin Winchester]

No one knows how hard it is to be The Main Man.

The strongest, most handsome, dominating, brilliant, charismatic, and powerful guy in all Beacon. You know what? I am even conscientious enough to not think that I'm the best in the world. After all, I still need to go to the other kingdoms to show how awesome I am before being declared the top dog of all Remnant.

Most of the mob fear my greatness and shy away from me when I approach, and the idiots who think they're better than me get jealous and scowl when I'm around.

Even great men would crumble in my solitary and unique position, but I'm not a great man.

I am Cardin Winchester, the GREATEST of all men, the only thing greater than my grandeur is my humility and charity in gracing everyone with my presence.

Not that the idiot teachers or classmates could show at least an ounce of gratitude for the blessing that is being in my presence.

A bunch of ungrateful assholes, all of them.

I know I shouldn't feel anger towards the idiots; after all, my greatness is both a blessing and a curse. But there's one student who deserves all my hatred and disdain.

Jaune Arc.

How on earth did this idiot survive 4 weeks at Beacon being beaten in all his fights? I think even Ruby, that pedobait, could defeat him, even unarmed.

Weak, ugly, submissive, idiotic, repulsive, and insignificant. I have no idea how a loser like him got into the top Hunter school in the four kingdoms, but I would love to do everyone a favor by sending him home crying, preferably on a stretcher.

"Jaune Arc and Cardin Winchester in their positions," announced Goodwitch in the center of the ring.

And today, I might have that opportunity.

In my position, I appear wearing my silver-gray armor with golden accents, wielding The Executioner, my heavy mace, in my hand. On the other side, Jaune was wearing his usual beggar's clothes, wielding his clown shield in his left hand.

Although it's fun to beat up on Arc, the fights with him were quite drawn-out. The coward hides behind that insufferable shield, and with his abnormally large Aura, he lasts a long time.

But today, he seemed different, confident, with a smirk on his idiotic face that screamed for me to crush him with my heavy mace.

"For today's fight, we have special conditions requested by Jaune Arc."

The entire room began to whisper in surprise at the decision. Unlike the rest of those losers, I was already aware of the special conditions.

In the morning, I received an official communication from Beacon on my scroll that Jaune Arc had challenged me to a duel in front of all the first-year students during Goodwitch's class.

Dueling is not rare; Beacon encourages students to use these duels as an opportunity to grow as hunters, even if the students use duels to settle ego disputes.

"The fight will have no time limit, no ring-out disqualifications. Only when someone's Aura reaches the red zone, knockout, or surrender will I stop the fight."

"Ha!" I couldn't help but laugh cruelly.

It seemed as if Jaune were asking to be beaten like a son of a bitch on Father's Day.

"In addition to the duel conditions, student Jaune Arc has requested student Cardin Winchester's permission for this fight to be recorded."

The Jaune boy, I thought, smiling at the blond idiot; you're going to make me very happy today.

"He can record whatever he wants, as long as the video is made available for everyone to see on the official Beacon forum."

Jaune agreed to my condition for recording the fight; after all, why limit the humiliation of the dork knight? Let's let the entire school admire his incompetence.

"Prepare," the teacher announced, placing her hand between us.

I smiled cruelly when an idea popped into my head. Why not make Johnny Boy's humiliation even more embarrassing?

"Fight."

Immediately, Jaune raised his shield, hiding behind it like a coward, and drew his new pistol.

In response, I spread my arms wide.

The entire room began to whisper quietly, confused by my actions. Jaune, being the idiot that he was, did nothing.

"Mr. Winchester!" shouted the old hag. "The fight has already begun."

Ha! Kindness of the teacher to call this execution a fight.

"I just want to help my friend, teacher."

Jaune looked at me with a raised eyebrow, not understanding.

"The first hit is on the house, Arc. Because I don't want you to cry about not having a chance when I'm wiping your face on the ground.

The confusion disappeared from Arc's face instantly, replaced by a strangely friendly smile.

"Thanks, Cardin."

You won't be thanking me after I humiliate you, you blond idiot.

"Ammunition 4," Jaune said, and his pistol whirred, and lights lit up.

"What the hell-." Before I could finish the sentence, Jaune fired his weapon into my chest.

The shot caused less than 1% of aura damage, but a strange gray mist covered my body upon impact.

"What the hell is th-this-argh!" Suddenly, I felt an intense, burning sensation on my face and in my eyes.

It felt like millions of needles were piercing my skin. My vision instantly blurred, and tears began to flow involuntarily from my eyes. My throat burned, and it felt hard to breathe.

It was as if something hot and spicy was taking over me. Instinctively, I tried to rub my eyes with my left hand to alleviate the sensation, but it only made things worse. The pain spread to my hands, and I felt even more disoriented.

Was this smoke? What did Jaune hit me with?

All I wanted was to get out of that area and find a place where I could wash my face and relieve the unbearable burning.

"Ammunition 5," Jaune spoke again, followed by the sounds of his weapon.

"BAST-." I tried to shout, but all I could manage was to feel pain in my throat and breathe more smoke.

A bullet hit my left foot, just as weak as the previous one. Did he shoot more gas?

Was that the coward's plan? To blind me and cause pain just to make me surrender? Cardin Winchester doesn't surrender, especially not to a piece of crap like Jaune Arc.

My vision cleared enough to see a white figure with a yellow head. The gas cloud had also dissipated.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

My throat was sore, it felt like it was on fire. I made sure to shout as I raised my mace with both hands.

I took the first step toward Arc, but when I took the second, I fell flat on the ground.

What happened? I realized my left foot was stuck in some goo on the ground.

"ARC!" I yelled on the ground, pulling my foot, trying to free it.

The goo wasn't strong enough to hold me, but it was sticky and clung to the floor, making it hard for me to move. As soon as I got to my feet on the ground, I felt another shot hit my body, this time in my right foot.

When I moved my foot, I noticed Jaune had shot goo on it as well.

"COWARD!" I shouted with a sore throat and almost blind. "HAVE YOU NO HONOR?"

"Ammunition 1." It was his response.

I was so irritated by Jaunes lack of interest, I used my strength to get away from the ooze.

"Urgh!" Groaning, I managed to free my feet and began to walk slowly toward my opponent.

The sticky stuff didn't make me fall to the ground, but it made it hard for me to move around.

"YOU COWARD, FACE ME LIKE A MAN-." He interrupted my sentence with a shot to my chest.

Then he fired two more shots in the same area.

Fury and hatred began to boil within me. He was cheating with these special Dust rounds, but instead of using something like fire or explosions like a normal person, he stuck to this crap of restriction.

Treating me as if I were a weak little fag.

Jaune shot me again in the chest.

I didn't even feel the shots properly. Consumed by rage, I wielded The Executioner with both hands, channeling my aura into it, activating the red Dust crystal within my weapon. As soon as the Dust connected to my Aura, I activated my semblance, Outburst.

"FUUUUUUCK!" I roared as my body was enveloped in a layer of fiery energy, which then expanded into a fiery explosion, carrying a cloud of dust and debris.

Despite the blurred vision, I could see the fire expanding rapidly in a glorious explosion.

My semblance, Outburst, causes an omnidirectional Aura explosion from the user, and if I use Dust, I can add an elemental effect to the explosion. The problem was that I had spent too much Aura to cover the entire combat arena.

"At least… I got… that…" My throat didn't burn as before, but it still hurt. "Got that… SON OF A BITCH!"

In the midst of the dissipating smoke was a circle pointed in my direction, red and white stripes, with a white star in a blue circle.

That cunt crouched and hid behind his shield.

"What a neat trick." The coward said, getting up. "But you don't strike me as someone who prepares more than one Dust crystal of this quality, do you?"

Damn it! He was right, mainly because I don't need to use this combo more than once to win a fight.

"So what? The fire got rid of all your goo, and my vision is returning to normal," I cruelly smile in the direction of my victim, slowly walking towards him. "And it seems you're out of tricks." The coward cut me off with another shot to the chest.

"So-." I returned the favor by cutting him off with a precise blow in his direction.

KLANG!

I hate this shield.

I continued to hammer the clown shield, trying to make Jaune give in, but he took all my attacks without even trembling his arms.

If this keeps up, I'll get tired before this idiot does.

I aimed my blows higher, and Jaune covered his face to protect himself.

"Idiot." With his guard so high, his legs were unprotected.

I kicked his left knee with all my strength, and Jaune fell to the ground on his side. Taking advantage of the moment, I stepped on the arm with the shield, leaving the coward defenseless on the ground.

"No tricks, no shield, and cornered on the floor." I laughed loudly at my prey. "What are you going to do now?"

"Nothing," Jaune said with his usual carefree smile.

"Nothing? Why?"

"The fight's already over."
"End of the fight!" The teacher's voice echoed through the arena.

Hem? I didn't even hit him; how could I have won?

"Winner, Jaune Arc!"

"WHAT?!" I yelled, stomping heavily towards the teacher. "How did I lose if he didn't even hit me properly?"

Irritated, the teacher stared at me with disdain.

"Your Aura reached red, Mr. Winchester."

On the scoreboard, my Aura indicator was almost at the end in red, while Jaune's wasn't even yellow.

"HOW?!" I shouted, pointing my finger in that blonde cow's face.

With a sadistic smile, she replied, pointing her finger at my armor.

"See for yourself."

My eyes widened as I stared at the chest plate of my armor.

"What the hell is this?"

A large hole had opened in my chest, and at the edges of the hole, the metal was fragile and malleable. With my finger, I managed to tear off a piece of the edge. It was as if something had eaten away at my armor from the inside.

"It's ammunition 1, Cardin," Jaune answered without me having voiced my question aloud. "A pretty strong acid, but it takes time to work. My first shot was meant for you not to see or smell the acid in action, while the glue bullets were just meant to distract you and keep a safe distance."

I squeezed the weapon's handle so hard that my Aura manifested in my fist. If that damn Goodwitch wasn't here, I would pulverize this cowardly son of a bitch.

"He cheated!" I shouted. "This wasn't a fair fight."

"It wasn't," he replied, crossing his arms. "But I still won, and you lost, Cardiac."

"Ha, Cardiac!" Someone in the audience taunted.

"He was having trouble breathing for sure." commented another unfamiliar voice.

"It was disgusting; it looked like he was going to throw up." said a distant voice.

The murmurs started to increase, with conversations and laughter sprouting from various points where the student spectators were, and some began to point in my direction.

Were they laughing and making fun of me? Daring to mock Cardin Winchester, THE MAIN MAN?

"Silence!" The teacher exclaimed.

Professor Goodwitch, she will surely annul this fight, after all, this cowardly thief cheated from start to finish.

"Mr. Winchester, do you know why you lost this fight?"

"Of course I do! Because Arc fought like a cheater," my voice echoed through the room, making some students whisper. "He stayed far away and used these cowardly tactics."

My answer made the teacher frown disapprovingly.

"You accepted this fight because you wanted to. You also accepted all the changes Jaune requested without considering why he asked for them, and to make matters worse, when your aura was in the yellow, you burned more than 30% of your aura in a blind attack."

My fault?

"You're not a beginner; you have control over the intensity of your semblance. If you had used the minimum amount of aura, you would have freed yourself from the viscous substance and had a chance to notice the acid eating your aura and armor."

I fell silent, overwhelmed by the teacher's reprimand. I began to break out in a cold sweat, and my hands trembled as desperation took hold of me.

Did I lose? To that idiot? Am I weaker than Jaune Arc?

"No! No! NO!"

"JAUNE!" Nikos shouted from the audience.

Consumed by rage, I charged at Arc, raising my mace for a fierce blow.

"Ammunition 7." Arc said, firing at me.

Once again, I didn't even feel the impact on my body; the damn bullet didn't even slow down my charge.

"You'll have to do better than that!"

Close to the blond idiot, I swung my weapon with all my might towards his head, but my movement was paralyzed in the middle of the attack.

"Rurgh!" I groaned, trying to move my arms and legs, but my body was also paralyzed.

Had that Goodbitch used her Semblance to hold me?

"Did the leader turn Cardin into cotton candy?" The retard girl from his team asked.

With effort, I managed to look down, and to my surprise, I wasn't covered in Goodbitch's aura, but… foam?

"Mr. Winchester, attacking a fellow student after the fight has been declared over is not only a deplorable attitude, but also a crime."

The entire room began to murmur in surprise.

"If your fellow student wishes, he can file a formal complaint against you."

SHIT! In addition to that bastard winning a fight by cheating, he can send me to jail?

"What would you like to do, Mr. Arc?"

Despite the teacher's admonishment, Jaune seemed to be staring into space.

"Jaune!" the teacher exclaimed.

Despite Professor Goodwitch raising her voice, Jaune seemed lost in his thoughts.

What could that idiot be thinking at a time like this?

[Original Point of View]

Ammunition 01 = Acid Flask
0.5 MP per bullet

The acid causes little damage at first despite its long duration, but it's worth using because it's cheap and accumulates the effect with more shots.

Ammunition 04 = Blindpepper
1 MP per bullet

In the short term, it incapacitates multiple targets in the pepper gas cloud, limits the vision of the targets, and makes it difficult for them to breathe. The effect lasts for a short time, but it's worth using because it's area-effect and ignores aura defenses, making it one of the best ammunition.

Ammunition 05 = Tanglefoot Bag
0.5 MP per bullet

It didn't hold the target against the ground for long, but it at least limited their movements. If it weren't so cheap, it would be a useless special ammunition.

Ammunition 07 = Foam arrow
5 MP per bullet

Despite being costly, it immobilized the target within seconds, but the same target seemed capable of breaking the hardened foam if they applied more force. It's not worth using it against targets with aura or more powerful Grimms.

"MR. ARC!" Glynda shouted in front of me.

The shout startled me, and I dropped my weapon to the ground. But before it hit the floor, a purple aura surrounded the Lawgiver MK II, holding it in midair.

"Lost in thought, were you?" The green-eyed teacher asked with a smile.

In response, the whole room burst into laughter at my slip.

"He-he, sorry, teacher, I was mentally taking notes about the performance of the ammunition used in the fight."

"Hmm," Glynda murmured approvingly. "Although this is a praiseworthy attitude, given that Miss Schnee filmed this fight, it is possible to make notes at a later time."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied loudly and clearly.

Glynda opened a serene smile at my response. She had been on my case a lot about using her first name, so it was difficult for her to hide her approval when I addressed her correctly.

"What would you like to do with Mr. Winchester?" the teacher said in a serious tone.

"Huh?" I asked, not sure what was happening.

"Mr. Winchester committed a serious crime when he attacked you. It's up to you whether you want to press charges or not."

"A serious crime?" I repeated, not quite understanding what was going on.

"Attempted murder."

I whistled in surprise. That sounded like an exaggeration, but perhaps the laws were stricter when it came to people with awakened Auras abusing their powers.

Opposite me, Cardin was freeing himself from the foam, exerting more force with his limbs. Despite his frustration, the redhead also looked scared.
I could ruin his career as a Hunter.

Currently, I want to test the limits of the foam, but I'd deal with Cardin first.

"I want two things from Cardin. If he does them, I won't press charges."

Glynda raised an eyebrow, curious, but gestured for me to proceed.

"I would like a meeting with Cardin, at a location, time, and date of my choosing."

Frustrated, Cardin only nodded.

"And second…" I quickly took out my scroll and typed a text. "I want Cardin to say this out loud, and I'd like to record it."

Once I showed the text to them both, Cardin turned red with anger, and Glynda covered her mouth to hide a mocking smile.

"FUCK OFF!"

"MR. WINCHESTER!" the teacher's voice resounded throughout the arena, asserting her authority. "Mr. Arc has made you a proposition. You are not obliged to accept it, but his demands seem less 'onerous' than a formal accusation."

I turned to the students, looking for a silvery-haired heiress.

"Are you filming, Weiss?"

The heiress had recorded the fight. In addition to the Schnee Dust Company, Weiss was planning to approach the Atlas army with the help of Winter. The ammunition I used today, along with some more, would be sent to scientists working for the White Army.

I paused recording at the end of the fight. To be honest, I do not feel comfortable participating in the humiliation of a Beacon colleague, even if that colleague is… Winchester.

Cardin puffed up his chest and made finger guns, winking at Weiss. It was incredible how this guy had such an inflated ego even though he was covered in foam, glue, and his armor was eaten away by acid.

"Let me do it." Yang exclaimed, pointing her Scroll at Cardin.

Cardin stared furiously at the camera, but he swallowed his pride and started reading the text I had written.

"I just want everyone to know…" He paused and stared at me, frothing with anger. But I simply waved my hand for him to continue. "That I'm an idiot."

The whole room started to laugh quietly. They didn't intend to interrupt the speech. After all, Cardin hadn't stopped speaking.

"I'm a racist, arrogant, jerk, a spoiled brat who gets off on making other people's lives hell…"

"And…" I added to ensure he wouldn't stop.

"I promise not to harass any other Beacon students, be they faunus or human. If I break my promise, Jaune Arc has every right to use that disgusting paint on me. If someone needs to clean up the mess afterward, it will be Team CRDL's responsibility."

The rest of Team CRDL, who had been laughing in the stands, abruptly stopped in the face of the consequences that had spilled onto them.

Some students clapped, but most laughed at the Academy's number one bully. Cardin wasn't known for keeping his promises, but making this video public would make him more inclined to keep his word.

"I don't approve of students delegating cleaning responsibilities for future actions, but I will allow it since Mr. Arc has shown compassion and maturity by not filing a complaint against a fellow Huntsman."

Some students whispered, questioning whether punishing someone with a paint bath was 'mature'.

"With this matter settled, I would like to return to my class," Glynda commented as she approached the seated students.

Leaving us further away, Glynda pointed to Cardin and exclaimed loudly, "Mr. Winchester has made every possible mistake. In addition to what I mentioned about accepting a fight on the opponent's terms, he also fought recklessly against unconventional tactics head on and underestimated Mr. Arc from start to finish, even when he proved to be a threat."

Cardin deflated instantly. It was the first time I'd seen the ginger with his head so low. A loss in front of the class, a failed attack, and a video admitting his errors must have finally shattered his ego.

Despite the lecturing tone, some students were still chuckling quietly during the teacher's speech.

"Now, Mr. Arc." I raised my head to face Professor Goodwitch. "Today, you demonstrated that creativity, versatility, and intelligence are indispensable tools in a Huntsman life."

She was an excellent educator. Even when praising me, the teacher didn't miss the opportunity to impart a crucial lesson to the young learners.

"No matter how strong and skilled you are in combat, no matter how powerful your Semblances are, I guarantee you that Grimm are a threat that must be taken seriously." Her dry and serious tone drew the attention of the few students who were distracted.

The student's mood took a sudden dip. They all squirmed in their seats, waiting for the teacher to continue.

"Some of you might be thinking, 'I'm a great fighter who wouldn't lose to any Grimm in battle.'" The mocking tone caught several students off guard, but they remained silent, focused on the lesson. "Congratulations, but what if you have to face a horde of 100 Grimms?"

Some students whispered confidently, as if they were interested in such a challenge.

"Is it possible to handle 100 Grimms with the help of your team?" Glynda asked rhetorically. "And how about a horde of a thousand Grimms while you have to protect a village?" The students' murmurs started to subside. "And what about 5,000 Grimms while you have to protect a village and two unconscious teammates, bleeding to death without Aura?"

The room fell into a funereal silence. Most of the students were young, none of them even reached 20 years old. The only ones who truly understood the weight of Professor Goodwitch's questions were Ren and Nora because they had survived something similar with a powerful Grimm.

"One bullet to blind, four acids, and two glues," she said, pointing in my direction. "The student who had lost all of his official matches until today defeated one of the strongest combatants in this class with just seven shots. Despite improvement in training, Mr. Arc still has one of the weakest physical conditions in this room, and yet achieved victory with over 90% of his Aura."

The concluding statement astonished me. I knew my Aura was in the green, but not over 90%.

Some students whispered while looking at me as an idea, a possibility, took root in my mind.
I was getting stronger.
Glynda was right. My conditioning was weak, but I was strong enough not to lose outright. I'm going to start winning some fights, and that would give me a significant boost of confidence.

Today, I finally felt proud of myself. I knew I had much more to learn, but I was on the right path. I was ready to face any challenge that came my way.

"I dare say that Jaune Arc has the best mental and emotional conditioning among you all."

That feeling of pride and accomplishment was something I would never forget. What an incredible sensation it was to know that you could surpass your limits.

"And that's why he will never use special ammunition in combat in my classes again."

WHAT?!

"P-p-professor…" I stammered in shock at the teacher's decision. "May I know the reason?"

With a smile, the teacher replied.
"It became evident today that you don't need training when it comes to unconventional combat methods." Her tone was lighter and somewhat mocking.

I took a deep breath as the students began to giggle at my predicament.

"But when it comes to direct combat, physical aptitude, and the use of Aura, you still have a long way to go." As she finished speaking, the students started to laugh loudly.

How do I win and still lose?
Although it wasn't meant maliciously, I still didn't feel comfortable being the target of the entire class's laughter and ridicule. My team was laughing at me, waving in my direction, and even Ren was smiling.
This must be the first time I'd seen the guy's teeth.

Just when I was feeling so good, I got hit with a cold shower. What more could happen today?

"Professor Ozpin wants to speak with you." the teacher whispered for my ears only.

It better be free money.

E aí gurizada?

As always, I would like to start by thanking everyone who encourages me to continue this story with expressions of gratitude.

My original idea for this fight was to freeze Cardin in ice, but I ended up changing it.

I had even created an image for it using AI.

F9AHYEOWgAA8I-B

I'm on Twitter (@AvipBr), where you can find AI artwork from my stories.

To the coments:

daniel_rahn:
honestly i really loved the chap, Glad to see Some good Lancaster, Also blake seems to became mc's stalker and P*rn Traffiker of jaune without his knowledge i cant explain how fun is that. Also love Weiss B*tchslap to his father, After all its so obvious mc's tech is 1000 times better than anything remanent has, if only one of these projects comes to light he will basically lose 60% even 80% of his Profit, besides loosing his monopoly. Cant wait to see winter and Ironwood try to get Jaune too, Maybe even sent some of the girls of the Ace OPs to Seduce him ''undercover'' and convince him to work with them xD. Keep the good work.
—Response= I can see already.
General sends Harriet and Elm to deal with Jaune.
Harriet has the mission to seduce the MC, Elm is sent to provide support.
Mc prefers Elm.
"I will talk to Jimmy if Elm either sits on my face or crushes my head on her thighs".

boss.bayras:
Seriously, no one noticed the Easter egg on Gurren Lagann?
—Response= I hope more people noticed.

—SpookyMarine40k:
Bolt gun?
Bolt gun!
—Response= Huuuuuum… maybe.

Last edited:
Cardin, the arrogant ass, has finally gotten a bit righteous punishment, good for everyone else. On another note, most of the tech Jaune creates using his semblance seems easily replicated but the more exotic stuff like the Epstein formula would genuinely take the entirety of Atlas' science division to decipher. Which means that the tech ,if given to Atlas, could easily fall into the hands of Arthur Watts who in the show has near-complete access of Atlas' systems during the fall of Beacon and could simply hand it over to Salem. Is it wise to trust them just like that?

16 - Almost a Bet
<Avip: If you like my work, please leave a comment or a review.>
"Dialogue"
{Scroll}

[Yang]

I couldn't help but chuckle when Ruby mentioned Jaune's plans to win his first fight.

It wasn't out of spite, but it seemed ridiculous. Cardin couldn't be considered the finest warrior in the room, that title was reserved for me and perhaps the cereal girl. Still, he was pretty powerful, and his Semblance, combined with his judicious use of Dust crystals, had given him plenty of triumphs.

Pyrrha and I were the only two who never lost a fight against Cardin. Blake and Nora had an even chance, while Ruby, Weiss, and Ren usually lost two-thirds of their battles. It wasn't that they lacked skill or strength, but whenever they let their guard down, Cardin's fire wave pushed them out of the ring.

I couldn't help but laugh, and Ruby responded with a cute pout. She warned me that I'd regret it later.

"Oh damn!" I couldn't believe the result and spoke my thoughts aloud.

The fight was anything but ordinary, and at times, I could empathize with Cardin. Jaune's actions seemed underhanded and unscrupulous, but in the end, that doesn't matter.
He's been tricked, he's been backstabbed, and he's been quite possibly bamboozled.
Jaune kicked his ass and emerged victorious.

As I gazed at the knight, he grinned like a buffoon. He was thrilled beyond measure, like someone who had won the lottery and couldn't wait to tell their loved ones. Despite his silliness, Jaune was smart enough to teach me today that attacking head-on wasn't always the best course of action.

With the class dismissed, we met in the hallway as usual. Everyone was happy and proud of Jaune's victory.

"JAUNE!" Ruby yelled, pouncing onto his neck and embracing the Dorky Knight.

My eyes popped as I stared at the scene before me. Ruby and Jaune were being pretty chummy, calling him her 'first friend at Beacon', it only solidified that Ruby needs some more pals.

"Well, would you look at that?" Jaune spun around with delight, holding Ruby in his arms like she was some kind of princess. "My first victory, and I already have such a beautiful rose thrown at me."

"Ah!" Ruby squealed embarrassed. "Jaune!"

The tiny grim reaper blushed and tried to hide her face as everyone around burst out laughing at the situation.

Well… everyone except for me and Pyrrha. The champion seemed to be witnessing the most heinous act of her life, and despite sharing the cereal girl's dislike, I definitely didn't feel it as intensely as she did.

"Jaune? We need to talk about your fight." The jealous partner commented. "I am delighted that you won, but you could have used more assertive strategies and had a quicker victory over Cardin. It would be advantageous for you to review the peculiarities of this fight. Just the two of us."

Was she trying to sound sophisticated to hide her feelings? My attention started to drift at the end, but then I realized that all she wanted was some private time with her crush.

"Clever girl." I whispered, grinning at her.

Carefully, Jaune put my sister back on the ground before responding to his partner.
"Today was important for me to demonstrate the effectiveness of my special ammunition."
"Pyrrha, while I agree with you and feel nauseated for indulging this dolt-." Weiss began before getting cut off.

"I will make sure to force you use insults that are more up-to-date next time we sign a contract."

"Ha!" I exclaimed to the ice queen.

Some might call this childish behavior, but I call it a top-notch burn.

"As I was saying!" the heiress complained, glaring at Jaune, as if she dared him to interrupt again. "Today's recording will be sent to potential buyers, so Jaune had his 'equipment' fight for him."

"Who's interested in buying such unconventional ammunition?" the green ninja asked.

"To maintain professionalism, let's avoid mentioning names-."

"Atlas Army." Jaune interrupted her again.

"ARC!" Weiss shouted, turning to him.

In sequence, they began to argue as if they were an old couple who had started a business together.

During their discussion, I took a closer look at the leader of Team JNPR. Unlike the first day, he was now comfortable in his position and with his teammates. Ruby and Weiss had also gotten closer to him, and even Blake had taken an interest in him.

Not that the ninja girl on my team had gone to talk to Jaune to get to know him better.

That would be too normal for her, too 'mainstream'.

One day, I 'found' her scroll unlocked and discovered that she owned the Knightshade profile, the account that used to post photos of students, both men and women, in compromising positions, but lately, it had been very focused on a blond squire.

Everyone had access to the photos of Jaune working out with Professor Port, but on the day she posted the professor helping him stretch, a yaoi fanfic thread was created.

"Ish." I shudder just thinking about what's written there.

"Are you okay?" Blake asked.

"I'm fine, and I hope you've washed your hands."

As if she were the most innocent person in the world, the number one stalker voyeur of Beacon stared at me, confused.

"Why do you keep saying that to me?"

"It is the same reason you keep your nails so short."

Belladonna gazed at me, confused, but then she looked at her fingers, trying to figure out what I meant.

"Oh, Blake," I commented, sighing disappointed. "For someone who consumes a significant amount of pornographic material, you are a fool."

She responded by scowling and rolling her eyes.

The walk to the cafeteria was filled with laughter and comments at Cardin's expense, the atmosphere was relaxed and pleasant.

That is…

Until a male hand pulled me by the arm.

"I need you." was whispered in my ear.

Taken by surprise, I blushed, but as soon as I calmed down, I was furious with the asshole who thought they had the right to grab me like that out of nowhere. In anger, I turned around and found the man of the moment, Jaune Arc.

"I need to talk to you." he whispered again, this time close to my face.

The male figure was larger, bigger than I remembered, his calloused hand held my arm firmly without hurting me. Has he always been this tall? Blake's photos made it clear that the guy had gained some muscles, but in person, he was more… 'yummy'.

"Yang, did you hear me?" Jaune asked, releasing my arm.

As soon as he let go of me, I found myself biting my lower lip and running my eyes up and down him. Despite being a little embarrassed, I had no regrets. The big sis here has been on a drys peel since initiation, and in front of me was a hunky blond who could potentially quench my thirst.

"Oh, yes, of course." I replied as I composed myself. "What do you want to talk about?"
"It's a delicate matter. Could we talk somewhere else?"

Delicate?

"Just the two of us, please?" Jaune seemed to be worried.

Looking to the side, I noticed a certain Mistralian Champion watching us suspiciously.

A cruel idea popped into my head. I didn't have anything against a private conversation with Jaune, but… I could also have a little fun.

"No problem, you don't have to beg. It would be a HUGE pleasure to assist you.

The last word may have come out louder than I planned, but watching the color drain from Pyrrha Nikos's horrified face was priceless.

I grabbed his arm and nestled it between the 'merrymakers sisters', Yara and Yelena.

Without knowing the subject, I pulled Jaune away from the teams, where we could have some privacy.

"YANG! Where are you going?" Ruby asked from inside the cafeteria.

"Is he building a harem?"

"Blake, don't-." Valkyrie tried to stop the comment, but it was too late.

CREEEEK!

The cafeteria doors were enveloped in a black glow before being torn from their hinges.
I'm starting to notice a pattern, when Jaune shows some rizz, metallic things are thrown around as if we were in a horror movie.

Hmm… it must be nothing.

Once we were alone away from the main building, I released his arm.

"Speak, loverboy, what do you need?"

I wanted to wrap up this conversation quickly. Even though I didn't have anything personal against Jaune and loved to annoy Nikos, I still didn't forgive him for putting me in the friend zone.

"So…" Jaune said, embarrassed. "You may have heard that Ruby has been helping me with marksmanship lessons."

I nodded, it was interesting to see Jaune so timid and awkward. Usually, he either didn't understand the situation or said absurd things to show confidence. This side of him was kind of cute.

"When we were practicing, Ruby told me that you trashed a bar before Beacon's school year."

I widened my eyes instantly.

"That traitor! I'm going to set her comics on fire."

"NO!" Jaune shouted, holding me by the shoulders.

With ease, he lifted me off the ground and looked at me seriously.

"You're not going to do anything to her."

His voice was heavy and full of authority, and his hands were tightly gripping my shoulders. I had no doubt I could escape from him, but…

There was a part of me that didn't want to.

Just as suddenly as it had appeared, all that seriousness disappeared from Jaunes face. He blinked both eyes in my direction and put me back on the ground carefully, stepping back two paces.

"Sorry." He said, sad, unable to look me in the eyes. "A relative did something similar to me a long time ago, so I got a little… worked up."

"It's alright." I replied softly, almost whispering.

What would he do to me if I broke the famous collection of movies that Team JNPR had in their dorm room?

I shudder at the thought.

"Could you pass on the bar's contact information?"
"That's it?" I complained out loud, disappointed. "No problem," I said to Arc.

"Thank you." The blond said.

"What's up with all this drama? You're a Huntsman in training, you can drink."

"It's just that I'm going to take Cardin there."

"WHAT?" I exclaimed in surprise. "You're going out to drink with Vale's biggest jerk?"

"My plan is to settle my issues with him. After your attack, this bar must have improved its security. If Cardin became violent, it is probable that they can handle the situation.
My brain fried instantly.

"What do you mean 'settle '? You want to be friends with Cardin?"

Jaune looked down and sighed heavily, as if he were stressed about something.

"I just don't have time for this crap!" Jaune exclaimed loudly.

The statement carried a weight that didn't match the lovable goofball we all knew.

"I'm not going to waste my time at Beacon worrying about a ginger piece of shit who's out to get revenge on me because of his popularity."

"Wow!" Thinking that way, Cardin became even more pathetic. "What's the plan?"

"A sincere conversation."

"Really?" I asked incredulously.

"Hard liquor."

I turned my head to the side, scrutinizing him, trying to find something hidden in his plan.

"Think it through, Jaune. Do you really believe you can deal with Cardin Winchester with some drinks?"

Looking at me with those big blue eyes, Jaune responded without hesitation.

"Wanna bet?"

His voice exuded confidence, and his face didn't bear the usual goofy smile but rather a sadistic one, accompanied by a hungry look.

You should show this side more often.

"Sure, why not?" I shrugged. "If you win, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek." I punctuate the sentence by pursing my lips and blowing him a kiss.

I hoped to finally break through his facade, but Jaune only widened his smile and pointed his finger at me.

"If you win, I will help you find the person you're looking for."

I froze instantly, my mouth moved, but no sound came out. I felt a twinge of pain in my heart at the proposal.

"Ruby?" I whispered uncertainty.

He shook his head in response.

Despite the relief that my younger sister hadn't betrayed me, I was still wide-eyed and overwhelmed by the surprise. After a brief period of irregular breathing, I attempted to regain my composure and finally articulated myself.

"H-h-how?" I asked, stammering.

"I don't know this bar, but I know its reputation as a place to buy and sell information." Jaune replied, relaxing his shoulders and returning to his normal self. "You don't strike me as the kind of person who sells information, so you were probably there to buy it."

"And how did you know I was looking for someone?"

"That was a wild guess."

"A guess?!" I shouted indignantly.

"Usually, people who buy information are looking for something or someone." He replied, crossing his arms and giving his usual goofy smile. "So it was a 50% chance."

CRUNCH!

His ribs made a loud noise when my punch connected with Dork Knight's torso.

"JESUS! Are you crazy?" Jaune complained, activating his Aura to begin the healing process.

"Sorry, it's a delicate matter, you know… like your ribs." I replied in a cold and threatening tone.

"Understood! But I mean it, I can help you." Jaune said, removing his hand from his stomach and deactivating his Aura.

He had already healed himself? That's quite fast, even though I had only cracked his ribs.

"How?"

"Yang, I'm the guy who entered Beacon with no training, has the Mistralian Champion as a partner, and will never have to worry about money again since Weiss Schnee wants to invest in everything I've created and will create." The blonde affirmed, puffing out his chest with pride. "That's only possible if I'm a well-connected guy… or the luckiest idiot in the world." He concluded with a warm laugh.

Still in shock, I couldn't find a reason to disagree with him.

"Do you think you can…" I stopped speaking, hesitating for a moment.

I lowered my head, trying to hide from the inquisitive blue eyes. Can Jaune find her? And even if he has the means to find her, can I trust him?

"Why will you help me in exchange for a bar's contact?" I asked, full of doubt and a trembling voice. "Something you could find if you weren't too lazy to look more carefully at your Scroll?"

At the end of the sentence, the accusatory tone of my voice revealed my insecurity about the situation.

"Actually…" He said, scratching his head sheepishly. "The part about laziness is true, but I also want to help you for another reason."

My anger and insecurity disappeared from me, and now my mind was filled with fearful curiosity. I bet this jerk wants some kind of favor to "relieve" himself. A kiss won't be enough, he'll want at least a blowjob.

"Why do you want to help me?" I asked, apprehensively.

"Because I can."

With my right hand, I started to massage the headache that had started to appear on my forehead.

"Repeat." I commanded the source of the headache.

"Because I can." he said, shrugging.

"I don't understand you, Jaune. Wasn't it enough that you put me in the friendzone-."

"It's not my fault." Jaune said, raising his hands in surrendering. "You offered yourself for a coffee."

What?

"You need to value yourself more-."

CRUNCH!

"FUCK! Again, why the ribs?

The blond knight was bent over once more, with his Aura focused on his ribs, repairing them once more.

"I want to help, you crazy bitch-."

"Raven," I whispered to him. "The person I'm looking for is Raven Branwen."

Jaune ceased his complaints as soon as I revealed whom I was looking for. He seemed to be taken aback by my response, as if he expected more resistance from me to reveal the name.

I don't blame him for thinking that way, Raven is a sensitive subject, and even though I disclosed her name, I won't go into details about why I'm looking for her or my connection with her. I'm not ready to open up in that way.

"Your mother?"

"How do you know?" I asked, mouth agape.

"Your uncle, Qrow Branwen, is one of the most powerful Huntsmen in the Kingdom. If this woman has the same last name, she must be your mother."

Take a deep breath, Yang. I know you're frustrated, but use all the patience you have left not to punch his ribs again.

"I was quite surprised when I found out you were related to the Queen of the Bandits."

"YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS!" I screamed hysterically.

Jaune stepped back as if my shout had hurt his ears.

"The exact location, no, but I know the region in Mistral where she operates with the rest of her tribe of thieves."

A tribe of thieves? My mother leads a gang?

Jaune raised his hand and, using his Semblance, materialized a wanted poster of my mother. Without ceremony, I took the poster from his hand.

Black hair, red eyes, a sword, and a sour expression.

I had no doubts, it was her. She looked just like the photo of Team STRQ, only older and grumpier.

F94DYTYWIAASSp_
As the image dissipated, I brought my right hand back to my forehead and resumed massaging the headache, which was even more intense now.

"Why did you say all that? What will you do if you lose the bet?"

"Simple," he replied, puffing up his chest. "I won't."

[Professor Ozpin]

The setting sun's light streamed into my office as my greatest hope and my greatest fear sat across from me, sharing a cup of coffee.

I suppose it is an exaggeration to say that, the greatest threat to humanity was still the Queen of the Grimm, who was not only immortal but also the most powerful magic user in all of Remnant.

"I know that young people have better things to do on a Friday night than talk to an old professor like me." I said, trying to break the silence in a friendly manner.

"Most young people weren't conscripted into a secret war by a millennia-old wizard." Jaune replied in a sarcastic tone.

It was good to know that despite his jokes and relaxed demeanor, Jaune Arc was aware of his responsibilities.

From my drawer, I retrieved a file and opened it on the table. Jaune examined the papers and then looked at me with a raised eyebrow, curious about their content.

"This is Professor Goodwitch's report and some observations from Professor Port on your performance during your first month."

Jaune took a deep breath, as if he was feeling uncertain.

"On the first day of private training, Peter mentioned that you were someone who had led a sedentary life, and Glynda noted that you had deplorable control of your Aura and that it was more fragile than usual."

"Yes," Jaune replied somberly and emotionlessly, looking down. "Glynda said that my Aura was absorbing between 57% and 62% of what it should."

On the first day, I had the impression that Mr. Arc was a proud and self-assured young man, given that he held knowledge of Remnant's future in the palm of his hand and knew my greatest secrets.

That's why I was surprised when Peter and Glynda's reports informed me that the boy was insecure, anxious, and self-critical to a degree that was damaging to his morale.

"To correct this, you did nothing but train during your first month at Beacon," I commented, smiling at him. "But I think this comment wouldn't be 100% accurate."

Jaune's doubtful gaze was replaced by surprise as I turned the page in the file. On both pages, I had clippings of headlines from prestigious newspapers and tabloids from Vale and Atlas.

'Heiress of the S.D.C. Spotted in a Romantic Meeting with Possible Fiancé?!'

'Scandal: Billionaire Heiress Caught in a Romantic Encounter.'

'$50,000 Reward for a Photo of Weiss Schnee with Her Fiancé.'

'Marriage Between the Atlas Heiress and the Vale Huntsman?'

'White and Gold! A young blonde man is going to marry Weiss Schnee?'

"By the way, congratulations on your engagement." I added, staring at the surprised young man.

"Oh, no." Jaune complained aloud.

His tone was trembling and filled with regret. Perhaps the young man valued his privacy and anonymity more than I thought.

"Weiss is going to kill me."

"Hmm…" I grumbled unintentionally. "What's the problem?"

"The problem is that I'm not engaged to Weiss!" he exclaimed, throwing his hands up in despair. "We're not even dating, let alone planning a wedding."

I couldn't help but burst into a low chuckle at the young Huntsman's situation.

"I'm sure Miss Schnee will handle this situation with great calm and maturity."

"Are we talking about the same girl who almost marched to your office to force you to make her leader?"

"Let's change the subject."

"Thank you," Jaune muttered, sliding down a bit in his chair.

I would rather not keep the young man in my office all night, I had noticed he had a tendency to reveal secrets when angered.

"Besides commending you for your efforts in catching up with your peers during the first month, I'd like to inform you that our three targets have been spotted at Haven Academy."
In response, Jaune sat up straight in his chair and stared at me with seriousness and an otherworldly intensity. There he was, the young man who had revealed all my secrets while demanding his own.

"Is Qrow keeping an eye on them?"

"Yes." I replied, bringing my cup to my lips before continuing. "And don't worry, Qrow is my top agent, and even Salem has no idea of his infiltration abilities."

As soon as I finished speaking, I took a long sip of coffee while waiting for the young man's response.

"Are you talking about his ability to turn into a bird?"

PUFFFF!

Taken by surprise, I spit out the hot coffee, but at least I was quick enough to cover my mouth and prevent it from staining the important documents on the table. The downside was that my hand and clothes were now covered in coffee.

"How?"

"I'm not going to reveal it yet, but I recommend keeping an eye on Headmaster Leonardo Lionheart, he's a traitor who will send many Huntsmen to their deaths in the near future."
The frustration and exhaustion from Mr. Arc's secrets were already getting on my nerves.

"Hmm." I mused, realizing that I was a bit of a hypocrite. "Do you think Salem is already in contact with him?"

"Likely. A Grimm Seer, hidden in a closet in his office, will be proof of that.

I glanced at my cup and pondered for a moment about adding whiskey to my drink whenever I scheduled meetings with Mr. Arc.

While I would be eternally grateful if everything he said was true and could be avoided, it was still stressful to have these bombshells dropped on me so directly.

"Is there anything else you'd like to discuss, or can I go now?"

"Any future events you can share with me?"

"Hmm," Jaune murmured, scratching his neck. "How long until the Forever Fall excursion?"

"4 days."

"How long until students from the other schools start arriving?"

"2 weeks."

"All right," Jaune murmured with his eyes closed.

"Blake will reveal herself as a Faunus to her team at some point during these two weeks." This was not news to me; the Belladonna name was well-known in political circles, even when it had nothing to do with Menagerie. "This will create a lot of friction within Team RWBY, but it's essential for their growth as a team. Once she disappears, I'll need you to come up with a good excuse for my absence."

"May I know why?"

"I am very close to Ruby and Weiss, so it makes nonsense if I don't get involved."

Strange, usually close friends want to get involved when there's internal conflict like this. Maybe Mr. Arc is a coward.

"They need to resolve this between themselves. It will strengthen their friendship. Through this conflict, they will grow closer."

I breathed a sigh of relief at the young Arc's response. It wasn't that he was trying to avoid other people's problems. He wanted them to learn from the conflict and grow as individuals.
"I'll provide an alibi for your absence. But I recommend not staying in Beacon; maybe leaving Vale would be a good idea."

"Don't worry, I'm going far away…" The young man's response was punctuated by a smile that sent shivers down my spine.

"Anything else of interest?"

"Tomorrow, I have my special training session with Port."

"Planning on taking your miracle drug after training?"

Jaune's eyes widened, and he looked at me in surprise.

"Please, few things happen in my school without my knowledge."

In response, the young man frowned at me, but decided not to antagonize me. It was a sign of maturity that I was relieved to see him display.

"Let's do it in a secure location, away from prying eyes."

"The serum has a 0% chance of failure." He said, raising his voice.

"I won't question your methods, but it's better to have trusted individuals nearby in case of emergencies."

Still suspicious of something, Jaune scratched his chin in thought.

"Who are these 'trusted individuals'?"

"Only three, Port, Glynda and me."

"I'm in." Jaune quickly replied, cutting me off.

I looked at Mr. Arc, shaking my head slightly, disappointed in his behavior. Despite everything, he was still a young man made of flesh and blood. He could be persuaded with female charms. Maybe I can control him using that.

I got up from my chair and escorted the young Huntsman to the elevator.

"Have a good night, Mr. Arc, and thank you for your cooperation."

"Thank you, my ass, give me your corporate card." Jaune replied, pressing the elevator button.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"I'm going to solve Cardin's problem for you; the least you could do is cover my plan."

"Are you going to harm him physically or emotionally?"

"I don't think so." Jaune said uncertainly.

Impatient with the young man, I decided to hand him the card.

As the elevator door began to close, I remembered a matter that I should have discussed with him but had forgotten.

"Your father and mother are looking for you."

With his mouth agape and his eyes wide, Jaune Arc stared at me in silence as the elevator door finished closing.

It was satisfying to drop such a bomb on the young man so suddenly, and perhaps he would stop doing the same to Glynda and me now that he had a taste of his own medicine.

[Cardin Winchester]

"Fucking Hell!" I grumbled, irritated.

The rest of my team went out without even telling me. The worst part is that I'm not even mad at them because they could be screwed because of me.

"NO!" I yelled furiously.

The blame was all on that stupid, clueless, and cowardly blonde named Jaune Arc.

THWIP!

My train of thought was interrupted when something attached itself to my leg.

Looking down, I saw a semi-transparent white goo sticking to my pants, stretching and pulling my leg.

"Who's the dumbass who did-."

"Hey, Cardiac!" a cheerful and idiotic voice exclaimed.

I tried to walk in his direction, but he started to pull me across the floor.

"ARC!" I roared in anger.

There he was, grinning like an idiot. I tried to get up, but Jaune kept pulling me like a sack of potatoes.

"I don't have time to explain, Cardin."

Confused and a little panicked, I struggled and tried to regain my balance to stand up, but Jaune was running like a madman, dragging me along the ground.

"Stop, damn it!"

"Cardin, get ready for an incredible adventure! This is the 'Jaune and Cardin' episode, YEAH!" he shouted, accelerating the run.

Jaune dragged me out of the academy toward the bullheads.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "You're tearing my pants, you retard."

"Don't worry, I'll make you better pants."

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I shouted, threatening the idiot.

But he just laughed loudly like a maniac.

"No you are! We're going to have our meeting, and you can't say no."

Jaune ran, laughing like a lunatic, shouting that this was the 'Jaune and Cardin' episode over and over again.

Okay… it's decided… tonight, I'm going to kill this bastard.

E aí gurizada?

As always, I would like to start by thanking everyone who encourages me to continue this story with expressions of gratitude.

I also like to give a shoutout to the people who caught the Lobo reference in the last chapter.

I'm on Twitter (@AvipBr), where you can find AI artwork from my stories.

To the coments:

Sommerscave:
Thanks for the chapter absolutely Loving this so far Hope MC will contact Jaune's Family at somepoint...
Anyway i am looking Forward to all the Training He is gonna do Soon after all i am Sure He can Eminence in Shadow this and become super broken with all His Powers...
—Response= There's always one guy, who guesses something I've already written in my drafts.

Oniele:
The hell Is "E aí gurizada"?
—Response= It is used to greet a group of people in a relaxed and friendly manner, often equivalent to "Hey folks?" or "Hi everyone?" in English. "Gurizada" is a regional term that refers to a group of people, especially young ones, in an informal and affectionate way.

Ender1227:
I wonder how Neptune will react when he finds out that practically all the popular 1st year girls like the same guy (Jaune) and that he has no idea about it.
—Response= Thanks man, I hadn't thought of that, but now that you've mentioned it, I'm already inspired to write hilarious scenes.

RandomAsian00:
Cardin, the arrogant ass, has finally gotten a bit righteous punishment, good for everyone else. On another note, most of the tech Jaune creates using his semblance seems easily replicated but the more exotic stuff like the Epstein formula would genuinely take the entirety of Atlas' science division to decipher. Which means that the tech ,if given to Atlas, could easily fall into the hands of Arthur Watts who in the show has near-complete access of Atlas' systems during the fall of Beacon and could simply hand it over to Salem.
Is it wise to trust them just like that?
—Response= {Is it wise to trust them just like that?} MAN HELL NAW!!

manatherindrell:
Yandere Pyrrah is great, but she's going to have to learn to share.
—Response= If not, there will be a lot of crying, blood, and other bodily fluids.

Lol, I was wondering how he'd get Cardin to agree to go clubbing with him. That sure is a novel solution.

Announcement
Announcement
I'm dropping by to let you know that this weekend and possibly the next, there won't be a new chapter for any of my stories.
My brother had to be hospitalized again. Because he's a bit heavy, my hand can't manage to bathe him or help him out of bed when needed.
My father and I are taking turns to accompany him in the hospital. The free time I have, I use for my regular job.
With little time and not in the right headspace to write, I've decided to pause everything. Here's the status of my stories:

Story Status:
Multiverse-Crafter: Chapter 17 in Portuguese is ready; I need to translate it into English.
Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master: Chapter 3 in Portuguese is ready; I need to translate it into English and then send it to my proofreaders.
Night Breeder: Chapter 3 in Portuguese is ready; I need to translate it into English.
I appreciate everyone's patience, and I promise I'll resume posting. Writing these stories is currently one of my favorite pastimes.

Announcement
I'm dropping by to let you know that this weekend and possibly the next, there won't be a new chapter for any of my stories.
My brother had to be hospitalized again. Because he's a bit heavy, my hand can't manage to bathe him or help him out of bed when needed.
My father and I are taking turns to accompany him in the hospital. The free time I have, I use for my regular job.
With little time and not in the right headspace to write, I've decided to pause everything. Here's the status of my stories:

Story Status:
Multiverse-Crafter: Chapter 17 in Portuguese is ready; I need to translate it into English.
Isekai Gamer: Monster Girl Harem Master: Chapter 3 in Portuguese is ready; I need to translate it into English and then send it to my proofreaders.
Night Breeder: Chapter 3 in Portuguese is ready; I need to translate it into English.
I appreciate everyone's patience, and I promise I'll resume posting. Writing these stories is currently one of my favorite pastimes.

Melhoras para o seu irmão, desejo tudo de bom pra você e que esses tempos dificeis passem logo.

Você posta em algum site BR? Eu pensei que você escrevia diretamente em ingles, mas já que você traduz, eu prefiro ler em portugues se tem algum lugar onde você posta.

Melhoras para o seu irmão, desejo tudo de bom pra você e que esses tempos dificeis passem logo.

Você posta em algum site BR? Eu pensei que você escrevia diretamente em ingles, mas já que você traduz, eu prefiro ler em portugues se tem algum lugar onde você posta.

Aqui tem todos os lugares que eu posto https://linktr.ee/AvipBr.

Vc acha em pt-br no:
wattpad, webnovel, fanfiction.net, archiv of our own, Spiritfanfiction

A minha historia nova Night Breeder só tem em ingles.

Power-up items from video games like Mario would be great items for Jaune to create with Aura.

Another good use of his semblance would be creating seeds for magical plants and then harvesting and processing the plants after they grow, which would probably be cheaper than creating a finished product. This could be used to create a potion ingredient plantation.

17 - Lets get ready to rumble.
<Avip: I'm back bitches… jokes aside at the end of the fiction, I'll go into more details about these past few weeks at the end notes.>

"Dialogue"
{Scroll}

[Pyrrha Nikos]
The sound echoed throughout the gym every time my strikes connected with the kick pad shield.

BOOM!

Despite the sound being as strong as thunder, it had more to do with my form and technique than mere strength.

BOOM! BOOM!

Even though the equipment was meant for kicks, I used it to train punches and other types of strikes too. Punching bags usually hang on walls or even chained to the ground, becoming a static and dull target.

With a shield, you could almost simulate a fight by moving, feinting, clinching, and evading advances.

BOOM!

"Damn!" Complained my teammate. "If you're going to hit that hard, go punch the bag and spare me."

Another good thing was that I could train Nora to read her enemy and anticipate their attacks.

"Sorry, Nora." I replied. "But you know the importance of training in unarmed combat."

"The hammer slips from my hand once during training, and I'm haunted for the rest of my life." My teammate commented in a dramatic tone.

"It was more than once." I responded, shaking my head in disapproval. "And one of those times was fighting that Death Stalker Jaune took us to hunt."

"He-he." Nora chuckled awkwardly, turning her face away, avoiding my gaze.

Nora had been holding the shield for me for almost half an hour, and I hadn't started sweating yet, but it wasn't fair to take out my frustration on my teammate.

"10 minutes break."

"Thanks!" Said Nora, throwing herself on the ground.

I reflect on my situation as I reach for the water bottle I brought. Drama aside, I always end up laughing at the jokes of my only female teammate. Drinking the refreshing liquid from the bottle, I looked at the training area.

It's a gigantic gym, with a complete weightlifting gym, space for running, and 6 arenas for various types of fights.

"Yoh!" Said a cheerful and irritating voice approaching from afar. All good, invincible girl?"

"Yang." I almost growled as I uttered her name.

"Oh! Sorry there, you don't like that nickname, do you, 'cereal girl'?"

My blood started boiling instantly. I don't like it when people call me that, but coming from her, it makes me angry in a special way.

"What do you want, Xiao Long?" I asked sharply.

"Oh boy, you're sour today. You don't need to bite my head off." Yang said, giving a mischievous smile. "Just because someone didn't bite you."

CREEEEK!

"Another steel beam bending?" Nora complained aloud. "This school is falling apart."

"Tell me about it." Added Yang unsuspectingly.

I need to get back to my meditation exercises. If I keep bending beams every time I get irritated, I'll bring down Beacon before the end of the school year.

"I came here to talk to you two about your leader."

"What do you want to know-."

"Unfortunately, we can't talk," I interjected, cutting Nora off.

It doesn't make me happy to treat a friend so rudely, but it was better than helping Yang try to corrupt poor Jaune.

"Oh come on, Nikos, I want different perspectives on the virgin knight."

My response was to turn my back and ignore her.

The blonde frowned. However, before she could protest, Nora stood between us.
"Did you talk to the rest of your team?" Nora inquired.

"Weiss said she wouldn't give out any confidential information about her business partner, and Ruby and Blake went out shopping."

"Really?" Nora asked incredulously. "Didn't know they were that close."

Yang shrugged, unconcerned, turning towards me.

"How about a bet between you two?"

Curious, I turned to my teammate.

"A bet?" I asked, intrigued.

"Something like what Jaune and Cardin did this morning. You two duke it out, and the loser has to do whatever the other says."

"Hmm." Murmured Yang, considering the idea.

I wanted to decline the proposal immediately. Despite being happy with Jaune's victory, I find it childish and a waste of time to make bets, and forcing others to do something they would rather not do is deplorable.

But at the same time…

"I like the way you think, Valkyrie." Yang commented, smiling like a fool.

A chance to put this blonde cow in her place shouldn't be wasted.

"But we're low on Aura due to fights and training during the day, what do you suggest?"

"How about a mano a mano without weapons or Dust? Pyrrha's already wearing gloves and foot guards, you're the only one missing."

"OH, IT IS ON!" shouted Yang, running to grab her gear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a few minutes, we were stretching in a ring identical to those used in boxing matches.

With closed eyes, I took a deep breath, trying to relax before the match. I was a bit apprehensive because Yang had more training in unarmed combat than I did, but in my favor, I have more experience facing more competent fighters than hunter apprentices in fights like this.

As we finished stretching, we didn't notice Nora positioning herself with her radiant smile, taking a breath. She stood in the middle of the ring while Yang and I took opposing corners.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the fight that will decide the strongest Huntress of the first year!"

What?

Surprised by the announcement, I looked around and noticed that we were attracting a small audience. Some students had stopped training to watch our fight.

Damn… I thought, disheartened.

The last thing I wanted in my life at Beacon was the attention I received in tournaments.

"A true clash of titans here and now! No breaks, no points. Just knockout."

Even without a microphone and speakers, everyone around the ring could hear Nora's loud and powerful voice.

"In the red corner, we have the Invincible Girl from Argus with her dexterity and epic skills, you know her, you love her, the Mistral champion. PYYYYYRRHAAA NIIIIKOOOOOOS!"

I was caught off guard by a round of applause and cheers that erupted from the audience around the ring. Despite being in a training room, people were cheering and shouting my name, activating my "champion's etiquette" training. In response, I raised my right arm, posing for the audience, who began to chant my name even louder.

In the yellow corner, the untamed beauty of Patch with her unyielding strength and fury, has built her reputation as the fiercest student in all Beacon, the Dragoness of Vale. YAAAAAAAAAAANG XIAAAAAOO LOOOOONG!"
Instantly, Yang raised her hands to a crowd chanting her name.

[Image]
F_ehyCTW0AA2uD8

Intoxicated by the attention, Yang raised her arms, elevating the excitement of the audience. Yang's enthusiasm in response to the public applause made it clear she wasn't accustomed to this kind of setting.

With a smile, I concluded that I could use this to my advantage. Looking around, I noticed there were more people around the ring than there had been training just a while ago.

"How did so many people find out and come here so quickly?" I thought aloud.

"To the center, both of you!" Exclaimed Nora.

The audience erupted in applause and excitement as they saw both of us ready for the fight, approaching Nora in the center of the ring.

"All right, I want a clean fight, no punches on the tatas or hoo-has." Nora said in a serious tone, despite her humorous vocabulary.

"Okay, but why did you announce this as a competition to find out who's the best?" I asked my teammate.

"It's just a little thing to make the fight more exciting, don't worry about it." commented Nora, trying to dodge the subject.

"I'm with the cereal girl on this, this is just a friendly sparring match with a bet involved."

"Okay…" Nora muttered in an annoyed tone to us. "Would you prefer if I said you were fighting over a man?"

We both went pale instantly and shook our heads in denial. With a mischievous smile, Nora took a step back, raising her hand.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!"

When her hand descended, we moved towards each other.

Yang advanced with a right punch straight towards my head.

Although the punch was powerful, she had telegraphed the entire movement. Twisting my body a bit was enough to dodge the blow, taking advantage of the opening I ended up delivering a kick to her stomach in return.

"Humph!" grumbled Yang, stepping back trying to catch her breath.

Assuming a boxing-like orthodox stance with the left hand forward, she advanced this time with jabs. The punches were weaker than her first strike, but were harder to dodge due to their superior speed.

Was she probing my defenses? This wasn't normal for her.

Don't get me wrong, Yang has good posture and great technic with her punches, but she usually throws herself into the fight headfirst against her enemies, and when they don't yield to her attacks, she simply activates her semblance, bulldozing anyone in her way.

With a high guard, I began intercepting and evading her jabs, trying to find the blonde's rhythm.

"Wow! We're witnessing a show of skill and power here! Pyrrha, with her agility, evades and blocks Yang's powerful punches with little difficulty! It's a battle of experience against sheer determination!"

Normally, I'd disagree with Nora's comment, but Yang's jabs cut through the surrounding air with the weight of a direct blow from a veteran competitor in Mistral. Fearing the worst, I countered towards her head when she opened her guard.

THWACK!

"Fuck." Murmured Yang; my attack had reached her face, but I couldn't connect with force, although the impact made a sound.

"FIRST BLOOD!" shouted Nora. "The Mistral champion landed the first blow of the night on the face, and the audience goes wild."

In response, the audience, which seemed to have grown even larger, cheered and roared, rooting for us. It made me wonder if Nora had some sort of formal training as a showwoman.

BOOM!

"AND THE DRAGONESS OF VALE COUNTERS!"

A punch connected with my abdomen while I was distracted.

"Heh." Chuckled Yang, smiling in my direction.

Irritated by her arrogance, I clenched my fists and shifted to a more aggressive stance, with my knees flexed.

"Are you going to take a chance, Nikos?" She asked, widening her smile even further.

"I'm going to put an end to this game!" I exclaimed furiously.

"Go for it, cereal girl."

We continued exchanging punches for a few minutes. Yang's punches were more powerful than mine, but she landed them less frequently. With my guard high and quicker punches, I started wearing down Yang's resistance. The fight had turned into a battle of attrition, if we kept this pace up, my victory was guaranteed.

Even in my advantageous position, I kept my cool to avoid giving Yang another opportunity for a direct hit.

"Psst, Nikos." Yang whispered in my direction with her guard up.

I scowled, ignoring her, and started throwing more jabs, looking for an opening.

"Do you want to know what Jaune came to talk to me about yesterday?"

BOOM!

A punch came out more open and heavier than I planned, hitting Yang's high guard, but I quickly managed to raise my guard, preventing Yang from capitalizing on my mistake.

"I think you know the kind of thing a boy comes to ask a girl about." He said in a mocking tone. "Especially when they're alone, right?"

"ARGH!" I roared furiously, advancing towards her.

BOOM!

Taking a wide step, I lunged with a straight right punch at her closed guard and kept punching, driven by my emotions.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Each punch was heavier than the previous one, but each punch was also more open, sloppier and slower. Smiling, Yang advanced, crouching to evade my last punch.

As I hit the air, she was already within my range. With no way to defend myself, Yang leaped, punching my chin.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

The punch connected with all her force and body weight.

A punch that made everything go white, until my vision started darkening.

A punch that knocked me out.

[Cardin Winchester]

That Jaune, son of a bitch.

First, he drags me all over Beacon, humiliating me and draining what little Aura I had recovered, then he brings me to some club all beaten up where we're forced to show our Aura levels at the entrance.

"Humph!" I grumbled furiously, taking a sip of my whiskey and energy drink.

The worst part is that this is actually nice; Jaune offered to pay for the drinks, and just to mess with him, I ordered a bottle that cost over Ⱡ2,500. In response, the idiot smiled and said it was a good idea.

What I didn't know is that this clown had already paid for a table in the VIP area, and the drinks came as a courtesy.

"I still can't believe you're drinking such expensive whiskey with an energy drink." Jaune commented in an accusatory tone.

"Fuck off." I replied curtly, taking another sip of the drink.

In response, he just sighed tiredly and took a sip of his drink.

That was the only good thing about this shitty gathering; until today, this idiot always got beaten up and lost with an optimistic smile. Now, the exhaustion and frustration he's been showing throughout the night were a pleasant change.

"You could make it easier for me, Cardin." Said the shield knight, mocking me.

The hypocritical statement from this animal boiled my blood instantly.

"Easier?" I asked, getting up. "Because of you, I was humiliated and nearly arrested."

Jaune just leaned back in his chair, staring at me with a serious, stoic look, and spoke in a dry tone.

"There's no need to get worked up, please calm down and sit."

Calm down? This idiot wins ONE fight against me and already thinks he's better than me?

"I'M NOT GOING TO DO A DAMN THING! YOU DON'T ORDER -."

Something cold and sharp touched my throat, silencing me. Paralyzed, I looked to the left and beheld the figure holding a black blade with a blood-red edge against my neck.

When we entered the bar, this girl with black hair and green eyes, wearing a red dress, was at the bar talking to what seemed to be her twin sister, who had the same hairstyle and makeup but wore a white dress.

[Image]

GBV24yLWMAE6j_o

"Are we having any trouble here, Mr. Arc?"

Giving a tired smile, Jaune responded to the girl.

"Not yet, Miltia, but thanks for keeping an eye out."

She removed the blade from my neck, but staring at me, she warned.

"Don't cause trouble, kid." Her tone was professional and dry.

I turned to face Dorky Knight, who resumed drinking as if nothing had happened.

"I'm serious, Cardin." Jaune commented once he finished his drink.

With a thud, Jaune placed his glass on the table and started filling it up again. Once he filled his, he filled mine too.

"I want to resolve our issue, put our feuds behind us, and move forward."

He handed me my full glass and took a generous sip from his before continuing.

"And I didn't humiliate you or get you arrested, you did that to yourself."

I lowered my head, trying to avoid his accusatory gaze.

"Cardin, I got you out of jail, went out for drinks with you, and paid for the best table in the house with some of the finest drinks they have to offer."

"So what?" I replied, crossing my arms and shrugging.

"So, I've done a lot less for girls I wanted to fuck in the ass!" The frustrated blonde exclaimed.

My eyes widened at the statement. Talking like this, Jaune almost seemed like a normal guy—actually, he almost seemed respectable.

"Since I'm not going to fuck your ass today, stop being a bitch, or I'll send you to jail, where they'll love messing with a white ginger boylike you."

"Humph!" I grumbled, this time frustrated, taking another sip of my drink. "I've made that stupid video, my reputation can't get any worse than it already is. What do you want from me?"

Cruelly smiling, Jaune raised his glass as if toasting to me and said, "Your friendship."

"Have you smoked crack?" I asked incredulously.

"You have crack here?" Jaune asked, surprised, looking around.

"What are you talking about?" I complained to the idiot blonde. "In this kind of bar, I bet you could rent a private room with girls to get high."

"Wow… I know where I'll celebrate my birthday." Jaune said, laughing at the end of the sentence.

He finds it amusing to buy drugs and get hookers to have a birthday party?

Maybe Jaune Arc isn't such a bad guy after all.

"What's your plan for us to become friends? Spending the whole night drinking whiskey at your expense is nice, but after a while, that'll get boring." I complained, trying to get something more from the idiot blonde.

Banging the empty glass against the table once again, this guy is a drinking machine, Jaune burps before continuing.

"I'll bribe you." I widened my eyes at his proposal.

"With what?" I asked, suspicious of his intentions.

"How about a new weapon?"

Raising an eyebrow, I stared at the slightly intoxicated blonde.

"I'll give you a weapon identical to the 'Executioner,' only heavier and indestructible."

"Indestructible?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes, and if it breaks, I'll make you a new one for free." He commented, refilling his glass once more. "What do you think?"

He emphasized the question, extending the glass towards me, inviting me for a toast.

The idea of being friends with this idiot still doesn't appeal to me, but it's a small price to pay to avoid jail and get a weapon if I just have to pretend to like him and ignore him from now on.

"Deal." I replied, toasting.

I guess I'll drink until I'm sick at this jerk's expense.

"Oh my God! It's JAAAAUNE!" Shrilled a high-pitched voice behind my ear.

PUFFF!

I spat out the drink due to the shock. I turned, furious, ready to strangle the crazy person who yelled in my ear, but I was paralyzed by the sight of the two women in front of me.

[Image]
F9ZKovHWYAAu8xx
F9ZKnKJWIAAK12Z

Cherry Ray Amethyst Shade

The one who yelled had long pink hair like bubblegum and yellow eyes. She wore a shocking pink top that barely contained her chest, while her tight black shorts accentuated her rear.

The other was a sexy goth, wearing a tight purple corset that made her breasts stand out in a wonderful neckline. Her long hair, eyes, and lipstick were all purple.

It was an interesting contrast between the two: an enthusiastic party girl and a dark goth, both extremely attractive.

"Good to see you again, Cherry." Jaune said, standing up and receiving a hug from the beautiful woman in pink. "Hello to you too, Miss Shade."

In response, the goth girl made a respectful nod.

"A-A-Arc!" I exclaimed, stuttering. "Do you know these women?"

"Of course, he knows!" Shouted the girl in pink, leaving Jaune's chest. "Daddy Jaune is always so good to us."

"True, despite not sharing the enthusiasm or lack of manners of my friend." The voice of the purple girl was low and lascivious, almost like she was purring.

Sulking, Cherry stuck her tongue out at her friend.

I can't believe this. This loser has been in town for less than a month, and he already has two girls of this caliber throwing themselves at him?

"Who's your friend?" Asked the girl in pink, approaching me.

My heart raced when Cherry approached. She was different from all the other girls in Beacon. Her graceful stride seemed like a dance as she moved through the room. Her radiant and captivating smile was like an invitation to a world of possibilities.

Near me, I caught the scent of Cherry's perfume. It smelled like… bubblegum? All I know is it's a sweet and captivating fragrance, a peculiar blend that captured my attention unexpectedly. Normally, I'd find this kind of scent too sweet and cloying, but today it's my favorite.

"I think I know you…"

A lump formed in my throat as she stared at me with those beautiful golden eyes. My hands began to sweat, and I desperately tried to find a place to fix my gaze, avoiding eye contact.

This had never happened to me before. I had never felt so small and awkward.

For a moment, our gazes met. Cherry, with her vibrant personality, sensed my hesitation. She offered me a smile, trying to dispel any discomfort.

"SHADE!" She shouted in a shrill voice, pointing her pink-painted nail at my face. "It's him."

The girl in purple looked at me suspiciously, but soon her expression of doubt was replaced by one of surprise.

"Holy shit!" She said, breaking her gothic and serious persona. "I think you're right."

What are they talking about? I've never seen these two in my… Could they be the ugly girls I mistreated when I was younger, and now they've become attractive?

As if my life didn't already seem like a badly written high school drama.

"Cardin!" Exclaimed the girl in pink, jumping into my arms.

"Hmm?" I grunted, surprised.

I got distracted for a second, and now there's a cutie in my arms? Not that I'm complaining, but an explanation would be good.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Winchester." Commented the girl in purple, hugging my arm, fitting it between her breasts.

Another one?

"T-t-thanks." I replied quickly. I can't act like a loser. "Hi." I whispered.

"Awww, so cute." said the girl hanging on my neck, resting on my arm. "He's shy."

The two were giggling softly, but they didn't seem to be mocking me. Were they really into me?

"Let me explain." Said Arc, inviting us to sit back down at the table. "I had told the girls about Cardin Winchester a while ago, the strongest guy in all of Beacon Academy."

What?

"We wanted to meet you so bad." Cherry said, sitting next to me.

"When we found out Jaune was having a meeting with you, we convinced him to bring you into our presence." Added Amethyst, putting a hand on my leg.

That hand, so small, so soft, and so warm, pressing against my thigh.

"We also watched your fight, didn't we, Amethyst?"

My blood froze, thinking I could do well with two cuties, but there's no way they'd be interested in me after that humiliating fight.

"True, your strength and demeanor were formidable and… intense." The last word the goth whispered in my ear, almost purring.

"I was very disappointed in you, Jaune." Complained Cherry, sticking her tongue out at him. "You fought like a coward."

Jaune remained calm, raising his hands in apology, but my head was spinning.

Do they understand me?

A smile formed on my face at that thought.

Of course, they understand me, only fools didn't. It all made sense.

Jaune may have won, but the victory was mine.

Finally, the world made sense again.

"That coward thinks strategy is better than raw strength." I commented, laughing at the blonde's stupid ideas.

"Seriously, Jaune?" Cherry asked, full of disdain for the blonde. "That's so icky."

"Unfortunately, I have to agree with Cherry, Mr. Arc." Added Amethyst in a cold and judging tone. "I thought you were a real man."

"Yeah! Like Cardin here, wouldn't have let you have your way if that old hag hadn't gotten involved."

The feeling of having my confidence restored is like a ray of sunshine after a long storm. These two amazing girls understand me, they know what I truly deserve. How they highlight my qualities, my efforts, and even those small things that I never thought would be noticed is simply incredible.

These moments with them are not just about beautiful words, but also about how they make me feel.

I feel like…

Before finishing the thought, I open my arms and hold the girls by the shoulders, pulling each one into a hug on either side of my body.

"I'm Cardin fucking Winchester, THE MAIN MAN!" I unintentionally shouted, interrupting the conversation and bringing an uncomfortable silence to the table.

Jaune looked at me with surprise and concern, but Cherry Ray and Amethyst Shade, the only sane people at this table besides me, started applauding.

"Bravo!" exclaimed Amethyst. "Finally, a real man."

Cherry, on the other hand, sat on my lap and started kissing my neck.

I feel renewed, stronger, and more confident than before. The gratitude I have for these two girls is indescribable. Their words have an immeasurable impact on me.

Exhausted, Jaune sighed frustrated and got up.

"I know when I'm not wanted."
Wait? Is this serious? Is he leaving? Did I really win?

"Don't worry about the bill; drink whatever you want with the girls."

He walked out of the VIP area, dejected and defeated.

Ha-ha! Arc, you are an idiot. You're not a bad person, but you're no match for the big shot.

"Let's drink until we drop!" I shouted, raising the expensive whiskey bottle.

[Hei Xiong Junior]

"Any problem, Mr. Arc?" I asked the boy approaching the bar counter.

"No, to tell you the truth…" He whispered, sitting at the counter. "Everything went according to Keikaku."

"Hmm?"

"Don't worry about that, let's talk business."

First, thank you for the consideration and support during these past few weeks.

Know that I read all the positive comments, wishes for health, luck, and prayers that you sent across all platforms to my brother. You brightened his day on one of the hottest afternoons of the year while he was hospitalized in a room without air conditioning or a fan.

But to sum it up, without giving too many details, I stayed in the hospital with him, helping him with eating, going to the bathroom, and other things like administering his medication.

And for those curious about why I couldn't write anything while at the hospital: I have ADHD, I mentioned this in a few chapters ago. When I write, I practically isolate myself to concentrate. In the hospital, that wasn't ideal for two reasons:

1- I needed to be attentive to help my brother.

2- Whenever I'm interrupted while writing, I get very stressed and nervous, and I would rather not direct that towards my brother.

Once again, thank you for the consideration and the positive messages for both me and my brother.

The next chapter of Multiverse-Crafter will be released on December 30, 2023.

[Story of what I did in the hospital to pass the time without being able to read or write.]

My brother bought Pokemon Shining Pearl before the accident, but he hadn't defeated Cynthia yet. In fact, he lost to her 5 times.

So, sitting by his bedside, I did a grind to level up his Pokemon enough to… in his words:

"Defeat that b****'s Garchomp with a one-shot from my Gardevoir."

It took a while because Cynthia is tough, but here is my brother's winning team.

[Image]

GBfnFzUWwAEdCS4

From left to right, we have:

Garchomp - Jorgina
Rapidash - (no name)
Empoleon- Aquaria
Lucario - Myle Cyrus
Roserade - Rita Lee
Gardevoir - Frëyr

According to my brother, despite the Pokémon being males, they have female names because they are drag queens.

Neat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back