1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pink Blossom Quest Redux [Naruto/Streetfighter]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Gelbooru or danbooru. The search terms were naruko uchiha_sasuke

Agilitree likes this.
  2. Minion #Q

Minion #Q Well worn.

[X] Surrender and wait for your friends to wake up with the ANBU commander. Time to face the music.

Biigoh likes this.
  3. Agilitree

Agilitree Versed in the lewd.

[x] Seduce him into letting you go

Biigoh likes this.
  4. Zum

Zum Philosopher to The End

Considering his favored reading material I'm going to go on a limb and say he's likely going to want someone a bit more.........."developed" than ourselves, or at least waiting tell we are of actual age of consent before anything would come of it, though I realize that you're probably just joking about that :p. It would be kind of funny for her to try, and get shot down *so hard* that she's left sort of speechless, but I'm not sure how well the SV/SB forums would view such so it's not likely to happen....

Winged One, Biigoh and Agilitree like this.
  5. Agilitree

Agilitree Versed in the lewd.

Yeah, I'm not intending for the plan to work, that would never happen. I'm seeing, if this vote passes which it won't, him either ignoring our attempts to flirt or turning us down.

Biigoh likes this.
  6. Zum

Agilitree: Yeah, I was also thinking of including it on my "subvote", as a way to lessen the trouble we are in, but sort of felt that Sakura is the type to be more straight forward and decisive in her actions so seducing and more drawn out social-fu would not be her strong point, nor the first thing she'd reach for to get out of trouble. Still you're right, her failing would be pretty funny:D.

Biigoh and Agilitree like this.
  7. Hyp3rB14d3

Hyp3rB14d3 Violence!

[X] Battle the commander. [Not the best of ideas...]

We are the fist that murdered the forest!

Biigoh likes this.
  8. Derek58

Derek58 Rocket Punch is Best Punch

And Kakashi will knock you out in about 4 seconds.

Winged One, Zum, Biigoh and 1 other person like this.
  9. Hyp3rB14d3

Hyp3rB14d3 Violence!

No kidding. He's a jounin, and we're hungover. Nevertheless, let's attack!

Zum, Biigoh and Least Devotee like this.
  10. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

[X] Battle the commander. [Not the best of ideas...]

Biigoh likes this.
  11. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

[X] Surrender and wait for your friends to wake up with the ANBU commander. Time to face the music.

There is no point in fighting or running in this case.

Biigoh likes this.
  12. Zum

but supplicating ourselves and pleading for our life and liberty, and to not be put in a dark, dank cell, is fair game right?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    Biigoh likes this.
  13. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

Plaid away!:p

Biigoh likes this.
  14. Biigoh

Cell? Oh no, Miss Haruno. This is Konoha. We have worse fates like being assigned Tora missions forever.

Zum, Koled and Bloodshifter like this.
  15. Threadmarks: Omake : Tora Mission Report
    Bloodshifter

Dear Miss Fatass Concubine Mrs. Shijimi I am glad We regret to inform you your Demon Spawn Hell Cat had died today in the process of recapturing it him. It was bullshit unfortunate that Satan in fur Tora ran into a recently as in a few moments before he did, thank you Sasuke, condemned building in the Uchiha district. The building collapsed on him as Sakura was trying to turn him into chunky salsa the supports gave way and crushed the Demon Cat unfortunate soul deliciously quite flat. We partied all week It took us a week, the usual time frame to recapture him, to excavate the body and lay him inside this innocuous and heavily warded against the undead and evil spirits exotic wooden box. Being in the state he was we beg ask you do not open the coffin, his soul still lingers and it hungers for flesh its not for the faint of heart.

-Sincerely Yours
    Sakura Harano
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Naruto Uzumaki

P.S. Sensei make sure to transcribe this onto a different paper, there is alot of things we probably shouldn't have written.
    ----------
    The Daimyo's Wife screeching was heard by not only the Ninja Messenger but, also the Samurai guarding the building the Daimyo himself and an deaf man of 14 years, who immediately starts clawing his ears apart to stop the pain.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  16. Zum

NOOOOOO!!! The pain, the horror, the struggle to not kill that demonic cat........If you do this to us I can't promise how much of the village will remain when we finally snap......

17. Pinklestia

Pinklestia Well worn.

Biigoh likes this.
  18. Xyzarach

Xyzarach I trust you know where the happy button is?

This. Is. Beautiful.

I've come all the way from the far off land of SV just to like your post.

19. Biigoh

Auuuuuu! A SV-lander!

Tanuki gives a friendly lick and wagging of tail!

Winged One, Bloodshifter and Zum like this.
  20. Bloodshifter

Wow. We don't see much of your kind around these parts, thanks for dropping in and letting me know. I'm glad people enjoy it, question how did you even find it? Did Bii post it over on SV?

Zum and Biigoh like this.
  21. Xyzarach

Xyzarach I trust you know where the happy button is?

Yep. threadmarked and everything.

Biigoh and Bloodshifter like this.
  22. Bloodshifter

That's actually quite cute, Bloodshifter on QQ Said lol. I feel honored Bii took the time to wait till I cleaned it to post and threadmark it.

Biigoh likes this.
  23. Biigoh

Have you not looked at the tallies? XD

Tanuki cross-posted everything and will do so for omake as well ^_^

Bloodshifter and Zum like this.
  24. Zum

Such a thoughtful and considerate Tanuki, truly you are the standard others ought strive towards:D

Biigoh likes this.
  25. Threadmarks: 07 - The Old Man
    Biigoh

[​IMG]

One can say many things about the Sanddaime Hokage, but amongst the few things that could not be said about him was that he was soft or weak.

The old man seated at his desk, his back to the window, calming smoked his pipe and did his paperwork; reading and making minor notations here and there.

He ignored the nine of you, your presence where you stood in the middle of the office was utterly and completely dismissed.

Eventually, he finished his paperwork.

The last piece of paper stayed before him on the desk instead of entering his outbook.

He adjusted the position of the pipe in his mouth and simply looked at the nine of you standing before his desk. No guards. No teachers. No parents.

Just an old man and the nine of you.

The impression that you got of him was absolute danger. But that was rather blindingly obvious. Any nin who made it to old age and was still active was obviously dangerous. His various titles just understated the absolute danger that the old man was.

After all, when one was called things like The Professor or God of Shinobi... you knew how screwed you were if you got into a fight with him. Because the chances were good that you'd be dead before the fight actually started.

The other impression that you got from him as you stood where you were, all muddy, filthy and covered in bruises... was disappointment.

Simple and unadulterated disappointment in you and your friends.

A rare thing that.

He looked at the nine of you and continued to smoke his pipe. With one last puff, he set aside his pipe to the side and started to read from the paper a list of bars and restaurants.

"... Ramen Ichiraku..."

At the mention of the favourite restaurant of Uzumaki Naruto, the blonde collapsed to her hands and knees on the floor weeping in horror. It was clear that she had worked out what the Hokage was speaking of.

The damage done by you and your friends last night.

"Breaking and entering into Training Ground Forty Four, destruction of gates forty three and forty four of Training Ground Forty Four, unauthorized landscape reshaping of Training Ground Forty Four, killing and chasing out the assorted wild life of Training Ground Forty Four and allowing them to run loose into Konoha proper."

The Hokage simply looked at all of you now. "Are you not wearing the forehead protector of a Konoha shinobi?"

You had to sheepishly nod at his question. "Yes sir."

"You are no longer academy students under the guidance of your teachers." The old man shook his head. "You are no longer children cared for by your parents."

"When you put on those forehead protectors, you became proud Konoha shinobi." The look of disappointment returned. "Now, I understand that new genins celebrate their graduation. This is something that has occurred since the very first genin graduation of Konoha. However, what was done last night was beyond acceptable limits."

"Since you are new genins, Konoha will repair and compensate the bars and restaurants damaged last night. However, you will find that a portion of your salary from your missions will be deducted to help pay for the damages." There was a note in his voice that brooked no disagreement.

There was a moment of silence before he said one last thing. "You are dismissed."

- - -
    The Old Man
    [Sakura Quest] [Naruto / Streetfighter]
    - - -​

What Do?
    Pick One
    [X] Go home and get cleaned up.
    [X] Go to the academy showers and clean up first and change before going home.
    [X] Accept invitation to go to Naruto's home. No adults there, you can clean up with the others.
    [X] Accept invitation to go to Sasuke's home. No adults there, you can clean up with the others.

26. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Well... that was actually better than I expected. Much better that trying to run away or stupidly fight a god damn Jonin.

[X] Go home and get cleaned up.

Least Devotee and Biigoh like this.
  27. Zum

[X] Accept invitation to go to Naruto's home. No adults there, you can clean up with the others.
    - Yeah don't want to face our parents just yet......
    EDIT:
    -[X] Other: Yuri path unlocked!
    - "Hey there Ino...."

So, anyone want to bet that we get a collective nickname or something from this, I'm thinking that at the *very* least we will be know as "Those Nine" and more likely something a *bit* less "flattering"........ wait..... are we the "Konoha Wrecking Crew"?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  28. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

[​IMG]

Sounds like a fine name. Here is a slightly paraphrased motto taken from Transformers Prime: "The Wrecking Crew does not call for backup, we call for cleanup!"

[X] Accept invitation to go to Sasuke's home. No adults there, you can clean up with the others.

For maximum awkwardness.

Corvus 501, Biigoh and Zum like this.
  29. Koled

Koled Versed in the lewd.

Biigoh likes this.
  30. Pinklestia

Pinklestia Well worn.

-[X] Other: Yuri path unlocked!

Corvus 501, Zum and Biigoh like this.