1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pink Blossom Quest Redux [Naruto/Streetfighter]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Keep talking? But you'll need to have a topic or some such.

2. Zum

Zum Philosopher to The End

Well yeah, that would help........... maybe, we could talk to Naruto about fighting, or she could regale us on her past pranking exploits, or we could try to strike up a conversation with Hinata about something besides our "obvious" attraction to Ino and how good we look together...., maybe draw Sasuke, or Shikamaru, into a debate on the "proper" technique and tactics for a given situation, of course after a while it will devolve into what everyone is looking forward to doing now that we're genin, or what teams we'll be on, someone will of course complain how "troublesome" it all will be, then before too long people will start getting hungry and we'll have to decide what to do for dinner, then we get drawn into a cooking battle, winner getting bragging rights and a some other undesclosed prize, of course Choji would be judge.........

Biigoh likes this.
  3. Biigoh

Just so you guys know.... There is a time thing in game...

4. Koled

Koled Versed in the lewd.

[X] Go home after the shower and your clothes are clean. Time to face the music.

Biigoh likes this.
  5. Zum

....Wait you mean we can't just do the same side-quests over and over till we've grinded enough to curbstomp our enemies? Oh no!!!!:p

Yeah I did imagine we'd need to face the music soon-ish, but I was thinking we had a bit of "free time" before anything too major befell our unprepared selves...... like mom grounding us till we're Jonin....

Biigoh likes this.
  6. Biigoh

Mom "hahahaha. No. More like grounding until adolescence ends at the age of twenty."

Zum and Koled like this.
  7. Koled

Joke iis on you mom Sakura is aldready a productive member of society. A killy hard drinking one.

Biigoh likes this.
  8. Biigoh

Still doesn't she's not out of the dire state of puberty :>

9. Zum

....this is Sakura crossed with Sakura, do you really think that we'll be considered "grown up" enough at twenty? Or was it more that by that time our mom would give up trying to curb our more.......exuberant tendencies.....:p

False Xteeler and Biigoh like this.
  10. edmantgoog

edmantgoog Not too sore, are you?

[X] Go and visit your dad at his office after you are done at Naruto's, you didn't want to face mother's disappointment.

Biigoh likes this.
  11. Biigoh

Mom "Now you're being silly. I'm not a Uchiha or Hyuuga mommy who are stupid enough to ground kids til they hit jonin. And be surprised that they do by the age of 12."

ayleid, SerbobIV and Zum like this.
  12. Zum

Yeah, she'd just ship us off to Nana's house and have us burn up our excess energy over there........

Biigoh likes this.
  13. Biigoh

Is dat soh?

14. SCO

SCO Getting sticky.

Wrong quest, we achieved enlightenment in Nara's garden in the Wallflower/Hinata/fullmetal alchemist quest (dayum, 100 dice roll).

BTW this sakura can use naruto clones... which means she can beat up challenge to spars multiple people in the heart of maya in the playground/training.

Biigoh likes this.
  15. Zum

Oh shoot I guess I was mistaken I was thinking that this was a sort of reboot of the Sakura quest where we end up meeting our rather badass grandparents and impressing them with our fighting prowess...sorry

Biigoh likes this.
  16. Biigoh

Grandparents are still badass.... But no meeting them and getting lessons.

17. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

Very nice to see this going again, I was kind of sad when it appeared to be dead (but only sleeping instead).

EDIT:

And I forgot to put the vote in.

[X] Go home after the shower and your clothes are clean. Time to face the music.

Biigoh likes this.
  18. Biigoh

Looks like the winning vote is to go home and not run away~

Zum and Derek58 like this.
  19. Derek58

Derek58 Rocket Punch is Best Punch

Today we face our mightiest opponent: MOM :eek::D

Koled, Zum and Biigoh like this.
  20. Pinklestia

Pinklestia Well worn.

X] Go and visit your dad at his office after you are done at Naruto's, you didn't want to face mother's disappointment.

21. Threadmarks: 10 Like Mother, like Daughter?
    Biigoh

It was regrettable, but in the end, you found yourself unable to put it off further. Thus with heavy heart, you made your way home after parting with your friends.

You took the longest, most circuitous, rout possible. There was a certain reluctance to face the music.

With the sun well past noon, you eventually opened the door to your home... and found yourself blinking at the scents that your nose picked up.

There was the scent of roasting meat, sweet savory meat roasting slowly over an open fire. Your ears caught the sound of sizzling fat as they dripped into the fire.

There was a time when you would diet in an attempt to look pretty. It was a very short period of time that ended when your mother had spoken at length to you about how the dietary needs of kunoichi were different from civilian girls. More than that, the other Sakura in you had agreed with your mother.

Ki or chakra usage required having a healthy diet... and if not fed, the fuel for techniques had to come from somewhere else.

And so, you quietly... snuck into your home, drawn to the kitchen and the grill it held.

"Hello, Sakura." Your mother's voice seemed quiet, perhaps she was disappointed. Or perhaps... she was angry with you. "I'm very disappointed with you."

Or she could also be disappointed with you. You looked down before back up at your mother. "I... I can explain?"

"Would it have killed you to not go on your rampage with your friends until after midnight?" There was the slightest tone of recrimination there.

What?

"I had good money riding on you and your friends having better self control and not doing that much damage so early in the night." There was a sigh from your mother. "Still, what's done is done."

Wait... what?

You weren't sure HOW to react to this. Still, you fixate on something important there. "What do you mean... good money?"

"Ah, my daughter is so studious that she has completely forgotten the fact that she's not exactly amongst the first genin graduates of Konoha." There was a shake of head from your mother as she coated the roasting meat with more marinate before turning it over on the grill to let the sauce to cook.

"Money?" Wait... did that mean that there was a betting pool on you and your peers, getting drunk and rampaging? "With who?"

Your mother looked at you as if this was an absolute truth that should be obvious to anyone with some social skills.

Wait... right, this was a ninja village, wasn't it... did that mean that the active nins and retired nins had a betting pool on every new graduating class of genin?

Still, it appeared that mother wasn't angry with you or rather... wasn't angry about the things you had done last night while drunk. "So... this is normal?"

"Uh huh... not to that degree. But normalish. I think there was only one person who won the prize." There was a suspicious tone in your mother's voice now. "But I doubt that she would have fixed the bet... because if she did... I won't be the only one breaking her father's ramen stand."

There was a slight surge of a killing intent from your mother, for the slightest of moments before it was released. Wait, did that mean that the owner's daughter of that Ramen stand that Naruto liked was an active or retired kunoichi?

"Afterwards, could you go pick up your little sister from the academy?"

You nodded idly at your mother. It wasn't that onerous a task.

- - -
    Like Mother, like Daughter?
    [Sakura Quest] [Naruto / Streetfighter]
    - - -​

What Do?
    [X] Write In
    - Write In is for the next day, you have photo session and then team assignment
    - Basically, is there anything specific you wanted to do?

22. Pinklestia

Pinklestia Well worn.

[X] Get real ninja gear! You are a genin now, Academy stuff just won't do.

edmantgoog and Biigoh like this.
  23. edmantgoog

edmantgoog Not too sore, are you?

Biigoh likes this.
  24. Koled

No more durnken escapades,shame on our house.

Biigoh likes this.
  25. SerbobIV

SerbobIV Not too sore, are you?

Biigoh likes this.
  26. Ct613hulu

Ct613hulu Experienced.

Biigoh likes this.
  27. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

[X] Spar with Naruto. You know she was baiting you, but fuck it, you want to have some fun. Without horrible property damage. And being able to remember it. ...Hopefully.

Biigoh likes this.
  28. Zum

Mom is so cool!!

[X] Spar with Naruto. You know she was baiting you, but fuck it, you want to have some fun. Without horrible property damage. And being able to remember it. ...Hopefully.

Biigoh likes this.
  29. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

Biigoh likes this.
  30. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.