• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Pokemon Go Thread

13879249_10154320564732719_1704740954469063519_n.jpg

13876659_10154320727147719_8017607266110665561_n.jpg

I couldn't stay away~

Nice, my strongest mon is still around 800 and I only have 2 in that range. Out of curiosity, do you live in a major city where there is a Pokestop at every corner?

I do live in a major city.... but it's not full of pokestops where I live... I actually ventured down to regions where there are thou. But that's not the sekrit... Bii has hung out at triple/quad lure locations before.

The best way to get stronger mons is to literally level up.

Catch as many weedles, catiepies, pidgies, rattatas as you can... convert them into poke candies, acquire a lucky egg and then do mass evolutions with lucky egg running.

Each evolution lasts 40 seconds and normally gives out 500 XP. With Lucky egg, this doubles to 1000 XP. 1 lucky egg will give you enough time to evolve 45 pokemons.

When you catch or hatch pokemons from eggs, your level will ensure that your mons are higher ranked, do not level up your pokemon until you're level 20+ and you're sure you're not going to find better pokemons.

I've noticed that eggs give you more than the normal amount of candies for a capture now. Thank fuck.

So... Pokemon Go is in asia now, from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Thaiwan, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Micronesia and Palau...

Team Mystic best team (although I'll admit Candela is the hottest leader).

I'd imagine Team Instinct is probably the most popular on this site though given their focus on Pokemon Breeding. :p

I'd imagine Team Instinct is probably the most popular on this site though given their focus on Pokemon Breeding. :p
Coincidence that I chose Team Mystic lol.

Tanuki picked Team Valor because Red, also Candela was what seemed like the only girl leader at that time (at that time, leader's image was not known). :3

You should have walked away from the starters 3 times to get pikachu...
Hnn.

Also, I seem to attract alot of Zubats. Pidgey idea is cool, but I've got some Clefairies, Eevees, a Rhyhorn, and the Nidorans. Both Nidorans, in fact.

Also, my Uni is a Team Mystic Gym, and the Pokestops near said uni are all Chinese shrines. Lol.

Hnn.

Also, I seem to attract alot of Zubats. Pidgey idea is cool, but I've got some Clefairies, Eevees, a Rhyhorn, and the Nidorans. Both Nidorans, in fact.

Also, my Uni is a Team Mystic Gym, and the Pokestops near said uni are all Chinese shrines. Lol.
Catch every pokemon, just don't level/power them up and only evolve the pidgies, catepies, weedles and what you find the most common around you for xp like zubats and clefairies....

Got new iPhone. Started Pokemon Go again.

Played to have fun :D

So my question is: does powering up a Pokemon before evolution make the evolved form stronger?

Got new iPhone. Started Pokemon Go again.

Played to have fun :D

So my question is: does powering up a Pokemon before evolution make the evolved form stronger?
yes, because evolved forms have the same percentage of the cp ie the arc stays the same. So powering them up results in a higher cp. But better to save the stardust and only power them after evolving and hitting level 20+ as your mons max cp do increase with your levels.

yes, because evolved forms have the same percentage of the cp ie the arc stays the same. So powering them up results in a higher cp. But better to save the stardust and only power them after evolving and hitting level 20+ as your mons max cp do increase with your levels.
Good to know.

Has anyone checked if searching for Ghost/Dark types in notable haunted areas or cemeteries at night would result in higher ratio of Ghosties?

Tanuki has heard this....

If you can find a place with no pokestops, no gyms, and no known spawning... Like say over open water on a boat on the water and you light up an incense.... The pokemons called by the incense will be uncommon or rare types....

Also, if you are going 6 to 7 miles per hour.... You will also generate 1 mon per minute...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back