• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Pokemon Go Thread

Tanuki has heard this....

If you can find a place with no pokestops, no gyms, and no known spawning... Like say over open water on a boat on the water and you light up an incense.... The pokemons called by the incense will be uncommon or rare types....

Also, if you are going 6 to 7 miles per hour.... You will also generate 1 mon per minute...

I can't speak of the uncommon or rare types, but you will get a mon every 200 meters, or 5 minutes if you don't move.

Also, caught an omanyte tonight. :D

I've tested out the incense far away from pokestops thing, as described in the reddit thread.
The determined limit of 1km from the nearest pokemon go related thing (pokestop, gym, spawn points) seems to pan out.

When I tried an incense near a middle of nowhere pokestop, i received a stream of weedles.
After getting the rquired distance away, the spawns changed to mostly uncommons (2 weedles out of ~10 pokemon. Highlights were a cubone and 2 clefairies)

I'm feeling the excitement with this update.

New pokemon... I'm actually seeing the blanked out pokemon in my "nearby" list.

New outfit... sure it kind of sucks that a good number of the outfits require poke coins, but even the freebie ones aren't bad.

The hype is back for Biigoh. :3

I finally got enough candies to evolve my wonder dragonair and my dragonite has steel wing and hyper beam, so I'm ready to start pounding gyms. My new crobat is pretty decent, too. :)

It also looks like items like kings rock may be in the game for evolution.

So, anyone interested in more friend requests via Trainer Code?

Mine is 5091 2607 1047.

I haven't been as active playing recently, but here's my code if people want to add me.

2992 8651 5612

Hello people. Is anyone else on QQ still playing Pokemon Go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back