• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

QQ's Future - Partnership with Google

How much do you love Google?

• I love it

Votes: 36 3.7%
  • I *really* love it, if you know what I mean

Votes: 118 12.2%
  • I can't live without Google

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • ALL HAIL THE ALGORITHM

Votes: 580 59.8%
  • The FBI is coming for me after reading my Gmail account

Votes: 196 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that was a good prank, thanks for the laugh and keep on keeping on.

As a form of protest against the Google takeover, I will be feeding this site through Gizoogle for the rest of the day.

As you know, Questionablequest'n was foundizzle ta allow creative freedom n fo` writa ta hiznave a more open platform fo` their works. You gotta check dis shit out yo. Since then, QQ has enjoyed a stable growth, wit nearly fifty thousand registered usa.

Bizzut thiznere be moments 'n yo' life when yiznou think it time ta move on.

As of today, we have signed a deal wit Google ta transfa ownership of Questionablequest'n ta them. Yizzes, tha S-T-to-tha-izzaff team argued a lot about tha dizneal, say'n QQ would cracka be tha sizzle again we sold. But then Google made S-to-tha-izzome very convincing arguments we were unable ta ignore.

So, as an advance notice, here be tha list of changes that will happizzle, niggaz, better recognize. Tha staff will remain available until tha transfa be done, even as we check our newly-bought islizzles 'n tha tropics n H-to-tha-izzold a fiznun competition ta sizzay who build tha best theme park, filled wit blackjack n wanna be gangstas. It a fun way ta start our early retirement. Yippie yo, you can't see my flow.

Some upcom'n changizzles include aww nah:

Automatic trippin' of GMail Account
If yo' registered emizzle address be not a GMail account, one will be automagically created fo` yizzou, wit details sent to yo' currizzle email address.
Improved Security by wizzle of Sizzay 'n wizzle Google as the exclusizzle login method
Free Google Stadia subscription fo` every pimp (details ta be announced at a lata date)
Improved anizzles ta help yizzou git tizzy content you deserve!
Yo' Likes n Watched Thrizneads will be sharizzle with Google Wanna be gangstas ta deliva tha mizzost relevizzle content ta you!
Imprizzle moderation, brought ta you by state-of-tha-art machine learn'n.
Real-world moderatizzle enforcemizzle, powered by Bizzle Dynamizzles n Skynet.
Mizzy ta cizzy!

We would like ta thank y-aw fo` bein such a major part of dis journey let me holla at u.
S-T-to-tha-izzay safe, n keep on saggin' yourselves!

Indeed we are.
Ahem, nothing to see here, we are definitely not a Dalek infiltrator gathering information so that you can be EX-TER-MI-NATED with maximum efficiency.
Of course you're not. Everyone knows that Daleks don't wear hats. That would be silly. I have to say though, that is one impressive Segway you have there, how long does it hold a charge?

For a minute there you had me, then i remembered that google already owns me. So this wouldn't be a huge change either way.

"What's that Senator Crossoverftw? You want to vote for the anti-trust ruling on our business? Well, it would certainly be a shame if your 2004 My Little Pony BDSM searches came to light... oh you've reconsidered? How wonderful."

"What's that Senator Crossoverftw? You want to vote for the anti-trust ruling on our business? Well, it would certainly be a shame if your 2004 My Little Pony BDSM searches came to light... oh you've reconsidered? How wonderful."
...if only there was such a respectable reason for the government to be leaving Google alone.

My sig's been warning about this for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back