• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Regroups and Reunions 2.3
Back in Mewni…

"Ugghhhh! When is Izuku gonna call us in already?"

Star Butterfly, currently the last Princess-in-name of the Butterfly Kingdom, groaned. She laid back on her bed with a thump, impatience brewing in her body.

Right now, she and her Kingdom were in the process of rebuilding. After the battle that took place between Meteora and the Black Hand, old Butterfly castle took a major beating. They still kicked Shiggy man's butt and sent his group flying! Too bad that they couldn't keep him contained and he escaped.

"More like Toga let him escape…" Star muttered. Her entire visage grew angry yet sad as her mind went to the blonde blood lover.

------

"Wow, Star! You're awesome! You wanna be friends?"

"I used to have a crush but it's been awhile since I've seen him. The other girl that I like misses him too."

"I think you and Marco would be cuter. Or maybe you and Marco and Jackie?"

"Sisters!"

"This Dark Star thing sounds crazy."

"Me and Marco will help you against this Toffee guy. We won't let him hurt you."

"Izuku, Baby! It is you!"

"Sorry Star. I hope I see you again."

------

The Princess almost grabbed her wand and zapped a wall. Very nearly blasted a wall through the already decimated castle. With a growl and teeth grind, she held herself back and just threw a pillow at the wall.

She pulled her knees up to her chin and sulked.

"Stupid Toga…"

Even if she did betray her and bring Shigaraki to her home, Star couldn't help but miss her. She didn't understand why she did all that. If she was gonna destroy everything, why bother befriending Star?

Why be close as sisters when she would steal her blood and fake being her?

Why share secrets that even Star knew were the juicy girly kind that boys were never meant to know?

Why was…why was Toga Himiko so genuine despite being a villain?

"Oh the heck with this! I'm not getting ice cream depressed right now!" She sat up with aplomb and marched to her door. "I'll just go see how everyone's doing."

She left her room in search of someone. Of course, her legs took her right to the medical wing.

"Heheheehe. Oh River!"

Star blanched at the giggling coming from the private room used by her parents. She quickly banged on the door. "Mom! Dad! Please be decent!"

"Star? Come in, Daughter!" Said her father.

Hesitantly, she opened the chamber door and…immediately sighed in relief.

Inside, her Father, River, was tending to her bedridden Mom, Queen Moon. It was kinda cool of him despite the bandages she could see under his shirt.

He was at least in better shape than Moon and her broken foot.

"Oh thank goodness." Star went over and gave both parents quick but crushing hugs. "How are you doing, Mom?"

"River is taking care of me, Star. Other than that, I'm using my time adequately delegating duties to the court and Knights. If we keep this up, we should have much of it repaired in a matter of weeks."

"Shouldn't I just…ya know?" Star wiggled the wand for emphasis. "Actually shouldn't I fix your leg?"

"No dear.."

"Why not?"

-------

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!! My leg! It's fixing itself but it hurts!!!!!"

"Oops." A younger Star says as she watches.

-----

"...We prefer that a skilled physician mage handle it." Both parents said.

Moon coughed. "Anyway, you should only help if help is needed, Star. Right now, we need things to keep everyone busy."

"No quick fixes here, Starling." Her Dad pulled her close and pointed to the window. Out there, she could hear the sounds of hammer on nails and wood, foreman shouting orders on where things go, and so much more. "Everyone wants to pull their weight and get things to do, even if the option of Magic is there. Let them have this."

The Mewni castle would heal but slowly and hopefully for the better.

"Ok." Star thought she got it. Maybe. "So besides doin couple stuff and Castle stuff, ya need me for anything?"

"Only to keep an ear out for your friend Usagi. She's our direct link to the Rabbits and Izuku."

Star frowned. "So I'm still doing nothing."

The parents shared a look. Moon asked, "Perhaps a perimeter sweep?"

"I guess…you two gonna be okay?"

"Our Knights have swords for a reason sweetie. Speaking of, why not take your personal Knight?" The blue haired Ex-Queen smirked. "Make a date of it?"

Thoughts of having fun with Marco did pop up and yeah. It sounded great.

"Ok! But no funny stuff you two!!" She called out as she dashed out of the room.

She knew they were going to be up to kissy stuff once she was far enough. Parents.

Now to find Marco…

----RGS----

She had to ask around for Marco but thankfully Higgs the Squire pointed her to the right place.

Heading to another medical wing of the castle, recently made thanks to the Earthlings like Marco and Izuku's influence, Star walked to a far corner of the wing. This room was sectioned off for magical and security reasons, with guards posted at different times. Star waved to the recent set and went inside, quietly.

Inside was a single bed with one injured person. Marco Diaz, her boyfriend and best guy friend, was sitting by the patient's side, holding her hand. He turned around just as the door opened.

"Hey Star."

"Hey. How is she?"

"Just went to sleep. We talked a bit."

They both looked at Hekapoo.

One of the former Magical High Council like Rhombulus, Omnitraxus, and Lekmet, and creator of the dimensional scissors. She was a friend and confidante to Marco but someone that Star knew of vaguely. Unfortunately recent events have made things complicated.

The Green Scar and hiding Meteora thing.

Even if they said it was for the stability of the Butterfly kingdom, the fact remained they separated a mother from her child and were planning to keep Eclipsa crystalized till the end of time. Star hadn't really thought much of it before all this but now…

Well some of those bad guys were bad guys but Izuku and Eclipsa and Globgor had to be looked over and set free.

The fact that only Rhombulus felt the most bad about it, which was only a little, didn't help.

When the tournament of the Rabbits and the Butterfly Throne problems reached a pitch, the three council members and Glossaryck had a plan to do something. But then the Black Hand and Shigaraki attacked.

Star could only stare at the empty space that used to be Hekapoo's right arm. Now it was just a stump. There was other battle damage to be sure but the stump was an eye catcher. And the cracked skin on the left side of her face.

She looked like a doll that was breaking apart.

"What is it, Princess?" The supposed to be sleeping woman suddenly asked.

"Yikes!"

"Heka, you gotta stop that." Marco scolded.

"Gotta get some kicks, Diaz. Not like I'm going to be moving anytime soon." She smirked for a moment before it fell away. She sighed. "Man, I miss Lekmet."

"Can't the local healers help?" Marco asked. "Don't you guys have a Grand Cleric like in DnD?"

"Lekmet." Star and Hekapoo replied.

"Oh…well that's bad."

"I mean, we've got other healers."

"None of which are that good. I'll heal myself." She tried to sit up but groaned and fell back. "Ok, no good sitting up. I'll just lie here. Dead to the world."

"Don't talk like that." Marco tried to take her hand again but she waved him off. "Are you hungry at least? Need me to fluff the pillow?"

"Knock it off, Diaz. Yer girlfriend's right here."

"And you're still my friend. I wanna make sure you're ok. Are you?"

Star's heart melted at the Safe kid's words. Good ol Marco. Not even Hekapoo's icy heart couldn't shut him out.

"Pfft. I'll be fine." She even turned away as she pouted. "Just go check on Omnitraxtus or something."

"We can't. He's shut himself in his room and made Rhombulus seal the door." Star looked pensive. "Can he heal himself if we just…let him stay in his room?"

Hekapoo hummed. "I guess. You should check on him a lot though or else he'll just be stuck looking at his au vision or worse."

"Like what?"

----------

"Ahhh, true love." Omnitraxus smirked as he sipped on lemonade while he watched the various ways people he knew tripped in and out of love. Especially Hekapoo. Poor girl was made to be a blushing damsel.

----------

"I dunno. Terrible stuff maybe. Now how about taking the safe kid and make the town idiot proof. Imma sleep."

"Let me fluff the pillow." Marco didn't even wait as he did just that.

"Alright, we'll leave ya alone. Just rest and get healed up." Star grabbed Marco's hand and began leading him out.

"Yeah, can't wait to have my court day." was Hekapoo's last parting shot.

"What?" Marco halted at the door.

"Diaz, it's obvious what I was about to do. Attacking royals and sabotaging the Rabbits. Me and the gang are out of a job. We'd be in jail or something if Handyman didn't serve us our butts."

She turned away again.

"Now Glossaryck's gone for good and we're looking at jail. It's better if you leave this nonsense behind, Diaz."

The two teens didn't have a rebuttal. Even if Marco wanted to give one, Star…didn't. She just took him by the hand and left the former Councilor to her thoughts.

Just as they left the building, Marco was immediately hounded by a dragon/motorcycle hybrid. His dragon/motorcycle hybrid.

"Hey Nachos." He patted her on the head and rubbed her chin.

"Maybe we should take her with us." Star asked. "It would get us going faster."

The dragon itself seemed to like the idea. Though she did let her gaze linger on the tent where Hekapoo was. Even a Dragon-cycle had some melancholy over the lady that took care of her when Marco couldn't.

"You ok with that, girl?" Marco asked.

She snorted and revved her engine. That was a yes.

The two heroes of Mewni hopped on and with a strong roar, they sped off to make a survey of the land. Even with some baggage that needed to be addressed, Heroes still had work to do.

----RGS-------

Back in Heroside Japan….

Never in the last decade would these people thought they would be meeting for such ludicrous reasons. While superpowers and the Shadow King All For One tore the world apart, there was still some undercurrent of understanding going on.

People got powers.
One lone Nut takes over.
A Hero comes in and saves the day.

This group, The Hero Public Safety Commission, got breathing room to get back stability thanks to All Might. The Quirk legislation was working. The Criminal rates were down. And there was a rush of income in Superhero marketing and merch. Things looked good.

Then All for One came back and All Might retired.

And to completely blind side them, Magic was now part of the equation. Not just on their side but on the Demon King's protege, Tomura Shigaraki's, side. He was already dangerous thanks to his growth since his master's detainment but now…

"We really are in a comicbook world." Mumbled one of the seated members. A blond man with a severe expression. For the sake of brevity, his name was Pako. "Who would have thought one of the UA kids would become such a liability?"

"Just stop thinking like that. This was a fluke. A random act. What matters is how we deal with the impact." said another member with glasses.

"Let's just be happy that he's open to cooperation. He's not forgotten the authorities and rules despite being away. Especially with the favor he asked for."

"A single relocation and ID is a small price to pay." The President of the somewhat clandestine group nodded. She asked, "And we do have people watching her, correct?"

Pako pulled out a folder with the words "Person of Interest" on it. Inside was a dossier and a picture of a short heteromorphic rabbit woman, at least by their definition.

Big round orange eyes with red rings. A rounded head with an almost plushy looking body. Her fur was white but a close inspection made the white coating look more pointy than normal. Her clothing was just a gray shirt and long black skirt.

Overall, despite the intense frown, she looked cute.

Bloody the Rabbit.
One of two living biological daughters of Izuku Midoriya. There was a lot more going on there but the young man was tight lipped aside from what he asked for. The Committee wanted those secrets but they needed a steady relationship with the so-called Green Scar right now.

"And the other daughter?" asked Pako.

"MIA. Midoriya claims he hasn't seen her since his confrontation with Shigaraki. We do know her name is Eclipsa Butterfly."

So a minor problem at this time. And they don't have a picture for identification.

Well they can acquire one later.

"Well, the eggs in our basket are accounted for at least. We'll be notifying the top ten heroes tomorrow, right?" Pako noted and got nods. "What about the rest?"

"The fewer to know until we have a better understanding, the better. Midoriya and his grandchild's testimony will be enough, even if we are already bringing what we can on Shigaraki's location. Plus, since Midoriya has only recently returned, we can use that as an excuse to get more information and a better profile."

"Should we send a representative to the Kingdom itself?" asked one of the younger members.

"We'll table that. Since everyone is in agreement on our mutual problem, we'll keep things to that. Though more lucrative partnerships aren't off the table."

"Since Midoriya greased the wheels by giving the Rabbits a lot of heroes to cheer on, it shouldn't be too hard."

"Yeah. We could even use Miruko."

Everyone froze. What would Miruko do with knowledge of a Magic kingdom of rabbit people?

"...Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Everyone agreed.

Rabbit Queen Miruko was just silly. There was no way.

"Back to the League. What's the word on that teleporting accomplice, Kurogiri?"

The deliberation would last a little longer but the members left it a little sure of the situation but still antsy. They had to get things contained before Shigaraki had a chance to regroup with his new power base. Or even worse, that giant being that eluded them the last time.

And unfortunately, they weren't the only ones that believed this.

The youngest member at the meeting settled into his home office. Once he was sure that the room was secured, it brought out a secret radio. It only went to one signal and could easily be discarded if needed.

With a flick of the switch, he waited for a reply.

"This is Home, over."

"Cuckoo egg, here. Updating the Disappearance of Izuku Midoriya case, over."

"DIM-Two dash seventeen. Switching to Skeptic."

The mole twitched in glee. He didn't think he'd have a chance to speak to the leader. It'd been ten years since they'd communicated. While he never doubted his contributions to the movement, not touching base directly felt lonely. He especially wished he was working under Curious once more.

Another static ring came around and the strong voice he missed picked up.

"Make it fast, Cuckoo. I have more important information to file."

Unbidden, the codenamed Cuckoo raised his left hand and made an L shape with his thumb and forefinger. He placed it right on his forehead. The symbol of their resolve to change the world.

To make it better. More liberating.

"Yes, Sir."

Long live the Paranormal Liberation Front.
Long live Redestro.

And that's the beginning over and done.

Next time evil starts to move. Shiggy-Diggy resumes his quest to be Demon King before dumb sidequests get in his way. Like some liberation front or something.

And we will see that in August.

Till then.

"Yeah. We could even use Miruko."

Everyone froze. What would Miruko do with knowledge of a Magic kingdom of rabbit people?

"...Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Everyone agreed.

Rabbit Queen Miruko was just silly. There was no way.

F E A R the rabbit queen hardcore brat

Miruko just might be able to become Queen of the Rabbit Kingdom.
Also, Redestro and the PLF finding out about the about the Rabbit Kingdom is bad.

Only Business is Family Business 3.1 New
He looked upon his work.

Miles upon miles of broken buildings. It didn't matter how big or how small, before him they became nothing but garbage and dust. And in his wake, it wasn't just the inanimate that fell.

Bodies were scattered amongst the wreckage. Some were lucky to keep their bodies.

Others were left as just a shoe or a hand.

Tomura Shigaraki did all this.

He'd laid all that was to waste. And he wasn't even the least bit done. There were other worlds out there.

So many places to break and break and break.

Sure he'd leave something for his allies but he was still gonna go full in on this plan.

"..hehe. Hahaahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!" He laughed as the possibilities of what to reach for next flooded in his head. Nothing was beyond him.

With these Black hands, all shall die!!!

…But…

"Waaaaaahhh…"

The cry of a child. It was coming from behind him.

"...why does it…"

He couldn't finish the words. All he could do was feel the creeping sensation working through his stomach and into his heart. It was fear. That's what it had to be.

But what was Tomura afraid of?

"Waaaaaa…"

He turned around. There were people there. They made the unpleasant feeling worse. Something about them was familiar.

A memory he should recall but didn't want to.

"Waaa…"

Tomura turned away from them. Where was that crying come from?

Who was it coming from?

Who?!

He wanted to go forward but suddenly!

A hand stopped him. A powerful hand that he couldn't find the strength to oppose it. This aura reminded him too much of that guy!

It was too strong!

Too fast!

It turned him around an

Eyes.

Green eyes.

Green lightning.

It was him! That damn kid had grown up to be a Bigger Pain than All Might!!

Izuku Midoriya!

The Green Scar!!

--------

"Ugh!"

"Owww! My aaaaaaaarm!"

Tomura woke up with a groan and feeling like crap. He'd felt pain like this before. Like when he first invaded UA.

"Crap." He rasped.

"My lord! You're awake!"

"The Lord is awake!"

"Praise the Black hand."

Black what? Shigaraki opened his eyes and sat up. In front of him were three rows of black hooded weirdos with hands on their faces.

It took a moment but his memory kicked in.

"Right. The Black Hand. Midoriya and Mewni. I remember now." He then looked at the writhing cult member kneeling as well despite the loss of his arm. "Sorry, Boggle."

"It is fine, my lord. It was my fault for not being quicker. It will never happen again." The oddly mohawked cultist groveled.

"Yeah, yeah." He then took in his surroundings. Just a weird black area. "Where are we?"

"Master." An adult woman in the second row spoke up. She didn't remove the hood but did take off the dark hand covering her face. Rivamarina was her name and her red skin and devilish horns placed her as part of the Demon tribe. "We are in a dark disguise mold meant to hide our presence. We erected it for you and your Lieutenants for safety from the Mighty Giant outside and that menace, Mina."

"Nice. So we did make it back to Earth. Where's the League and what's our time?"

"They went to retrieve supplies. That was an hour ago. We've been on this world for nearly a week."

"A wee-"

He lurched and laid back down, his body exploding in constricting parts of pain.

"Holy…crap…" He rasped as he got himself under control. "I'm still aching from that fight? Where's the damn healer?"

Wordlessly, she pointed to Boggle.

The cult Leader wordlessly watched the human mage work on staunching his new stump.

"Well…crap."

"Not to worry, Milord. Once I Get my hand back, I'll get you back on your feet!"

"Why not now?"

"Both hands help me heal faster."

Well that made sense.

Tomura groaned but let it go. A little more rest shouldn't be a big deal. "Alright, call the rest of the fingers."

The cultists flinched. Tomura raised a brow.

"I'm sorry Master but we cannot." Rivamarina bowed down, head and knees on the ground. The rest joined her.

"Why not?"

"The rest of the Black Hand cult has been separated from us. We only managed to make it here thanks to Lady Toga's odd artifact. We…we don't have enough power to reactivate it or call in the others."

And there was the anger.

Along with the rest of memory before he got beat up.

Those Magic constructs that freak Glossaryck made put up a hard fight. Like Hidden Boss with extra difficulty.

Tomura had been on the way to get the royals and crush them while Midoriya was getting his butt kicked by Mina Loveberry. He'd nearly gotten them if not for the Galaxy monster, Horn girl, and Glass Idiot.

Both the girl and the Galaxy thing had fallen to him. She had clones that swarmed Twice but they were just cannon fodder that were just dust.

The Galaxy Bone Man was rougher since he just seemed to know things. Sucks for him that he didn't think much of the Blackhands. A touch of surprise and Tomura broke his mask.

But that idiot with the crystal powers would not stay down! And Shigaraki had a harder time destroying the crystals too!

The next time he got back to Mewni, that idiot dies first.

So profound and concentrated in his hate, that he needed a moment to calm down. His cult merely shivered in delight and fear of his power. That was kinda weird but Tomura just rolled with it.

Everyone from that magical dimension was a weirdo. Why else would that Midoriya kid wind up an old King of Monsters?

"Alright." He let out a long sigh and decided to move on. "How many of us got here?"

"Just us twelve and your Lieutenants."

"Any of the heavy hitters? Cornuf? Jerajoff? Ina?"

"Unfortunately no, Milord." Rivamarina gestured to the group. "Many of us were mere foot soldiers. So it's just us."

Well crap. He got hit with the Kingdom Hearts Reset.

---RGS-----

The rest of the League arrived in due time. Except for Dabi, who had returned to his previous assignment of recruitment with gusto.

Luckily, Gigantomachia was on his nap so they didn't have to worry about him right now.

"It's about time Shigaraki! A leader has no time to nap! That's for the weak." Mina said when she met up with the group.

"Not everyone is a freak like you Mina."

"No excuses! Anyway, now that you're up, we can get a real war council up. We need to get back to Mewni and reclaim it from the Rabbit and his false kingdom!"

She yelled all this while chowing down on a bowl of rice. The others had brought food from their latest run. They even brought sushi. Tomura himself was putting away bowls upon bowls. Turns out being knocked out for days did a number on your stomach.

"But big Sis we really can't get back. The magic thing is broken." Toga announced with a raised hand.

"What?! How'd that happen?"

"I dunno. It kinda crumbled after I used it. Can you fix it?"

"What do you take me for, Princess Toga?! A genius?"

Well at least she knows some of her limits. Everyone but Toga thought.

But it did show they had a major problem. Without a means to return to Mewni or even Villa Evola, they were cut off from the majority of the Black hands.

"BWAAAP!"

Everyone eyed Twice.

"That's gross! I love this ringtone." The masked schizophrenic said as he pulled out his phone.

An energetic voice spoke, "Good to see you finally awake, Tomura Shigaraki."

"Doctor." He said after a swallow. "Is that bargain still up? I tame the Mountain man and you give me power?"

"But of course, Young man. You, yourself, have certainly never said you've given up on your ambitions. You've even managed to become a dangerous man without my or the Master's watchful eye!"

"The Grind was annoying but a cult's a neat addition. Woulda had that Mewni castle by now if it weren't for Midoriya and his kids. Your Kingdom's defenses suck, Mina."

"Lies! We've survived the worse. Like those Septarians." Mina said, eyeing the one reptile member of the group. He chose to ignore her.

"So we wrestle the big guy and try to win. What then? Let's go on vacation to America!" Twice asked then stated. "Not sure I wanna mess with magic. Is Toga still a magical princess?"

"Wait." Spinner interrupted, holding his chopsticks weirdly. "Didn't you have magic when you used that Star girl's blood? Maybe there's like…magic radiation or something I dunno. Maybe you have some more in the gas tank?"

"Hmmmm." Toga paused and was thinking this over. Her silence attracted everyone's attention. "I don't think so. I needed the wand to bring you guys here."

"Which didn't really work out." Compress interrupted. "While myself and Twice got lost in lands adjacent to Mewni, Spinner was the only one to actually make it to Mewni. Not even our illustrious leader got that far."

"Sorry Tomura."

"Meh."

Rivanmaria also added. "And we merely have the spells acquitted to us. Dimensional travel has been a domain long held by Hekapoo and her scissors."

"So we're screwed. Yup, we're stuck back home!"

"We aren't." Shigaraki dropped his last bowl and stood up.

"We can't go back ourselves but we've got another way back. Midoriya." Tomura got up and stretched. The days of not moving left him feeling out of shape. "The news sites already confirmed he's back and he wouldn't have been able to get here without scissors. And there's no way that guy's just gonna up and leave those rabbits behind. Not just because he's a hero but because of the guilt."

"That does sound like the guy Stain vouched for." Spinner nodded. "And he's no doubt told the rest of the heroes about us."

"Nothing to be done about it. Even if they know where we've been, not even Midoriya knows that much about these guys," he pointed at the Black Hand, "or Gigantomachia. If we time this right, then we can make a real mess of this stupid country. Then Toga can take the scissors from him."

"Yay! I'll get to see Izuku soon!"

"Oh yeah! That traitor must have stolen some scissors from Hekapoo! Let's go rob that monster!" Mina was already on her feet and ready to take off.

"Not yet." Tomura said. "Not until we finish here first. I've left this old stage hanging for years."

"So what?! You deal with the Big man! I take care of the Rabbit! It's as easy as corn pot pie!"

However, before she could get into the groove, Tomura lightly grabbed her. "I said wait."

Whoosh!

Mina effortlessly swiped at Tomura's hand. "We can't wait! You give the Rabbit a moment to rev up his legs and he's already kicked you into the air! Or the Next dimension! Or Worse! We can't let him rest! We have to take him down!"

"Ms. Min-"

She didn't even acknowledge Compress. She was already in her Solarian Knight form, pumping her legs to run or vault jump away!

"Grab her!" Spinner, Twice, and a few cultists dogpiled on the purple haired woman.

"RAAAAHHH!" Unfortunately it wasn't enough to actually stop her. Magical enhancements were a lot more weight than six medium people.

"Don't get in my way, Troops! I'll save us from the Rabbit! I'll avenge Solaria! I'll-"

"Hey Mina!"

The hulking magical warrior paused. She looked down to see long blond hair and the rosy star cheeks that could only come from Mewni Royalty. And the last person to have those was…

"Princess Star?"

"Yup! I came to see ya Mina! Come on, let's go save the Kingdom!"

"Well of course!" Warmth blossomed in the woman's chest. The sense of belonging and fighting alongside a member of Butterfly royal blood. She missed it so much.

She missed the smile of pride that her queen would bestow her. She even missed it when Solaria and Izuku her sworn Knights took to the roads and fields and mountains to fight the good fight.

She wanted that again.

She needed it.

Maybe that's why Star was here! Why else would a sworn sister be doing in this odd place but recruiting for the next battle! And with the wand backing them, it'll be just like the Sun crusades!

Mina would show the Rabbit! She'd correct the mistake of letting him li-

Poof.

"And that's that." Compress said, holding the tiny marble that housed the berserk magical warrior. "Good to know my quirk still works on her."

"My lord, should we not get rid of her?" Asked one of the Black Hands.

Shigaraki shook his head. "She'll be useful later. Just keep her on hand. We already got one rampaging beast to worry about." He then noted Toga was staring at her hands, still looking like Star Butterfly. "Toga?"

"Just thinking." She touched her fingertips together. Almost like she was trying to understand something.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake.

"Looks like we're back to it." Tomura stood up. Break time was over and Gigantomachia was waking up. "Alright I'm in front. Dabi, Rivamarina, Gobbo, we're going in."

Dabi scoffed but got up. "I could use some exercise. This time I'm burning his ear off."

"We await your command my lord!" the cloaked woman yelled.

Gobbo didn't talk but clapped his hands and began conjuring a spell.

Right on time as Gigantomachia launched himself at the group. They evaded it as best they could while Shigaraki moved double time to start the sponge boss battle again. He kept trying to hit the brute to bring him to heel but the guy was stupidly as fast as he was heavy.

Shigaraki didn't want to dust him since that would be the loss of a great pawn his master left him. So he had to rely on his allies and some well placed traps and surprises the dry skinned man had in store.

Yes. Just think about this. Focus on staying alive and dropping his HP.

This was what he needed. Not unanswered questions or vague dreams. Only working towards his ambitions.

Next time, Midoriya. Next time.

New arc begins. Can't wait to get some action in this time.

Focusing on Izuku and Tomura's gonna be tricky. I had the mind to show one more thing but the focus on Shiggy Diggy kept me busy and I liked where the focus is.

H Honestly Mina gave me a bit of trouble on what to do with her. But once the unseen battle began to form in my hand, the incensed and even more unbalanced Mina started to form. Plus she's not a friend of the LoV or Blackhands. Just a wildcard that got snatched in the LoV escape. Only Toga kinda likes her since she met her with Star.

She can still be useful tho. We'll see her later

Stay tuned.

Toga pulling that dirty trick is fucking rad, and pretty sad at the same time.

Glad to see that weird little peek into Mina's psyche.

Also more Black Hand cult shenanigans.

Loved that of all people he nearly killed it was there healer lmao.

Rabbit Takes 2: The Friend Break Pt 1 New
Almost Two months ago...

"Well folks, we've had an amazing tourney this year! Not only has the Princess of the Miyamoto's risen to the semi-final rounds but the old Foot Gang are all here too! Not just Hopper the Breaker, but Jab Jab Julie and Baxter Boom!"

The crowd roared in approval.

Even from her seat in the break room, a small part of Usagi was churning with uncertainty. Her gang was all here. Despite her not being around, they kept themselves tough and managed to compete in the Royal Cup. If they had ever made a promise to compete together and against each other, then this was the moment it was kept.

It should have been a happy moment.

But…things change.

Usagi affixed some bandages on her knuckles and feet. The last couple of matches made her work up a sweat, not unlike the fisticuffs she had with Star. Her last opponent, Oblert the Oswald Understudy, was a vicious dude with rapid punches. The moment she got within range, bam! Like fifty punches a second.

But his steps were the worst. Usagi had to keep low and break his stance to overtake him.

It was rather easy.

That said, Oblert was a good sport about it. He'd make a good knight.

"Now will the Fighters please come to the stage?" The Announcer called out amidst the crowds cheering.

Usagi finished up her preparations and left the room. Halfway through, however, she had a visitor.

"Julie." She called out.

"Usa."

Jab Jab Julie, or Julie for short, was the big sister Usagi never had. A long while back, the blonde styled bunny went exploring on her own and managed to win a pair of dimensional scissors. With them, she took the young princess on wild adventures through the dimensions. It broadened Usagi's horizons and helped form their gang.

Too bad it also led to the trouble that saw her separated from her old friends and winding up on earth.

That broadened Usagi's mind further and now the animosity she used to share with Hopper, Baxter, and Julie was gone.

There were more to the Butterflies than just being the magical opposite of the Rabbits.

They had their issues and they were idiots.
And the Rabbits could just be as dumb.

Super Grandpa Izuku assured her of that.

Anyway, Usagi didn't want that old hatred to gain another foothold in her home. Things were only gonna get better when she beat the stuffing out of it and replaced it with something…well nicer.

She didn't know what but she had to find out.

Even if it meant going through her friends.

"You're really going through with this." It wasn't a question Julie asked. In the background, the announcer was giving them the go ahead to fight.

"Yep."

"...Alright then." Julie pumped her fists and bent her knees.

Usagi cracked her knuckles and put up her fists.

"..."

"..."

The bell rang and they attacked.

-----GSRT--------

Izuku watched it all from his spot in the back row. The blue cloak that he'd been given was good enough to hide him from prying eyes along with his old mask. Nary a person gave him a second look.

But that was probably because they were so enamored with the tournament.

Usagi's really giving it her all. He watched his great granddaughter bob and weave around the ring. Her smallish stature afforded her a lot of room to manuever and many chances to try for powerful lunges.

And yet Jab Jab Julie was working to keep up and grab her. She did it once and managed to put a good three jabs to the white rabbit's stomach. The blonde cowboy-like hare was far more sturdy than her tall frame gave her credit for.

But as the round started to draw to an end, Izuku narrowed his eyes. Usagi was hesitating.

She's going easy on her. Don't keep that up Usagi.

----GSRT---

Dodge. Dodge. Attack.

Repeat and close in.

The fight has gone on for minutes. Each one giving ground to take a major strike. A few groans from the audience had come up but the sheer speed of both participants had kept the excitement going.

All the way up to the end of the fight.

"Is that all?!" Julie joked as she stood with her hands on her hips. There were bruises all over her and she was tired.

Usagi was about the same but she was taking a knee. It was helping her take stress off her body but it was gonna be a pain when she got back up.

"Not even close." Usagi replied.

"Well I'm done playing." Julie pumped her fists and tapped her foot. With a big pull back, she surged toward Usagi with a left hook! "Come on!"

Usagi…ran forward into the fist!

"!"

The audience held their breath. Who just runs into a punch?

It was all over.

"Kiyah!"

Usagi pivoted into a spin, dodging the punch and sliding right up to the older bunny. Now with her back on Julie's front, Usagi grabbed her arm with both hands.

Summoning all her speed, she jumped to the edge of the ring and…

SLAM!

…threw her out of the ring!

"Out of bounds!?" The announcer screamed. "Wow! I didn't see that coming! You've seen it here! The princess has thrown Jab Jab Julie out of her ring! She advances to the next round!"

Usagi dropped to her knees and took many breaths. As expected, the fight was a tough one. And yet…

"You didn't really try." She said.

Julie shrugged. 'I just wanted to see if you got any better."

"In the Royal cup?"

"This mattered to you so you gave it your all." She got up and dusted herself off. "I'm a drifter and I've got scissors. This place doesn't really matter to me. It's Hopper you have to really bring it with."

Usagi had a feeling about that.

Just as Julie walked off to leave the area, Usagi called out to her.

"Jules! Maybe…maybe we can hang later?"

It was a long shot. Usagi more or less left them behind when she got mixed up with Earth. But that didn't mean she was done with them or wanted them to stay gone. What was wrong with more friends?

Heck, they'd probably even like Janna.

Julie didn't stop or turn around making the rabbit princess deflate.

"I'll be around. If you wanna hang, we'll hang."

Usagi perked up. She had a moment to see Julie wave before the blonde left the area with her scissors. Hope blossomed in her chest.

Maybe she hadn't lost them all. She just needed to meet with Baxter and Hopper.

Usagi can do this.

She can.

There's two more parts here.

And while Usagi and Julie may be on Ok grounds, its not gonna be so for the next parts.

Rabbit Tales Part 3: Great Grampa Gallops New
"Alright gang! We're going out on an adventure!" Star yelled as she stood tall with her gathered group of besties. And her bestie's great grandfather… maybe her granddad too?

Star didn't know. Everyone was trying to get the facts straight about the Festivia thing.

"Uhm, why am I here?" Izuku, the Green Scar, asked. He was looking a lot better after a clean up and healing of those pretty dang bad wounds from before his crystallization. While Lekmet kept him from leaving the mortal coil, his battered body needed more help. Seriously, the Solaria vs Green Scar battle must have been nuts.

Star and the others still winced in sympathy the one or two times they saw the scar.

"Because it's my time to look after you, Super Great Grampa. We gotta get you back into fighting shape." Usagi said, giving the older man a friendly back pat.

"Within reason." Marco corrected. "We're at least going around the area and to a couple of different dimensions. We can't forget the other reason we're gonna be up and about."

Izuku blinked in confusion.

"Himiko."

"Oh." It clicked for him then. "Are you sure about using me as bait though? I'm kinda old now." He even poked at the small belly he had been growing for the past couple of weeks.

"Don't underestimate a young girl in love, Izuku!" Star dramatically rebutted with a pointed finger. "Even the loss of abs could mean nothing to us."

"I'm not included." Usagi added.

"Trust me on this. Plus I know Toga." Star's smile dimmed at those words. "Well I thought I did but what I do know is what she's into. It would explain that weird look she had when we visited Rhombulus's place last time."

Unbidden, an image of Himiko Toga staring at Izuku's crystal prison came to their minds. However, the image was stuck between a shoujo-esque picture of a young maiden looking at her imprisoned princes, forlornly unable to help him.

Before it changed to a scene of a feral Himiko hanging off Izuku's crystal and trying to munch on it to get him out.

Everyone turned to look at Star.

"What? It's what I would have done before blasting magic at it."

"That's not reassuring." Izuku said.

----RGS------

They traveled across Mewni first. It was the easiest task and something to help get Marco experience about the area. And yet somehow the smell of corn never really went away.

They went past Butterfly castle and the Rabbit Kingdom. Off to the further regions where other monster clans hail.

The Septarians were…off bounds at this time.

But they still had friends from all over they could talk to.

----

"Welcome to my swamp, Star girl and friends. And thank you for entertaining my little ones. It is time for exercise!" Buff Frog laughed as his many children began hopping around to play with the visitors.

Marco and Usagi had an easier time getting the kids to play around but stay close to avoid getting lost. Usagi had them hopping along with her as they paraded around the house. These little ones had just started sprouting legs and wanted to put them to good use.

Marco was on hand with the littlest ones who were still technically babies and thus had no legs. He kept them grounded and let them bounce all over him. Wasn't long before he was made into a makeshift roller coaster for them to play on.

Star was helping him by being a play pretend airplane.

Izuku, however, was off to the side watching it all. Most of the kids just looked at him in wonder before they went off to play. He was at least glad they weren't afraid of him.

"Why would they be afraid, Green Scar?" Buff frog asked. "You are still a Hero to many a monster. Though my little ones have only been told the tales and probably can't see it's you."

"I'm still human and well…"

"Oh. Is not worrying. While I teach caution to kids, that doesn't mean I teach distrust."

"Even with the walled off kingdom of the Rabbits?"

That was something Izuku wasn't sure how to feel about. While Imperial Japan was something he was worried may still happen with or without him, the ruling class the rabbits had over their neighbors was worrying.

"Mighty kings and queens come and go. Despite differences, we Frogs are alright. Though maybe one day, we may have Queen as well."

"Sounds good. Though have you given any thought of marrying into the Rabbit family?"

The sound of a record skipping.

"Eh?" Buff asked.

"Yes? Marrying into the rabbits? Bring the communities literally together?"

"Really? You wouldn't mind?"

"It's not up to me but no. Where I was originally born, people of different nations can get together and marry. It may have taken a while and probably a lot of legal stuff but it was possible."

"I am...honored but this old frog is too busy with his children. Perhaps another..." Buff frog still looked mystified at the offer. So much so that Izuku felt a little awkward bringing it up.

Why did I bring it up? He would have smacked himself if it didn't look so weird.

"Hey Grampa!"

The two older men saw the teens and kids coming toward them with rambunctious hips and a few flips.

Usagi got in the front and explained, "Me, Star, and Marco are going to do a look around. You mind watching the little guys till we get back?"

That was what they were doing anyway. Izuku took on the role of watcher this time.

And found himself downright ambushed by the little tykes. Not just with them being on him but by their questions.

Because they had so many of them.

"What can you do mister?"
"Can we have some food?"
"Are you really the Green Scab?"
"Show us a trick!"
"Yeah! A trick! A trick!"

"Ok! Ok!" Izuku laughed as he stood up. So many rambunctious faces and overeager kids. It felt like a blast from the past.

"I do have one trick I can show off today. One sec." He then laid down on the ground and made sure his arms were spread out. "Ok, hop on kids."

They didn't need to be told twice.

Izuku twinged a little from all the little hoppers getting on at once but he shook it off. A strong back was needed for a Hero, even if he was an old one…

"You all on?" He asked. They gave affirmatives.

Ok Nana. Let's do this.

I'm not really doing anything Izuku. This is all you. Just go for it.
The Vestige replied.

Izuku called on One for All and felt for the Quirk of Nana Shimura. Float was…well floaty. It reminded him of the fuzzy feeling that came over him when Ura..Uraka?

When his old friend used her quirk on him.

A strange disconnect from gravity and the ground and yet it was him controlling how far he could ascend or descend.

And just as he began to rise..

"Whoa!"
"He's Flying!"
"Hang on to his sides! We're leaving the ground!"

Given the tugs on his clothes and the increased joyous screaming, it's safe to say that this idea was a success. He did make sure not to go too high off the ground. Safety was still first.

He also did requests.

Spinning around, though that was a bit harder to do. He now felt more like Uraka after just two spins.

He also tried turning it on and off while doing handstands.

For the next half hour, Izuku and Buff frog entertained the kids until his granddaughter and her friends returned. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary and none of the other monsters have had any disappearances of neighbors or friends. The Black Hand was hopefully keeping their operations out of Mewni proper so that they couldn't be caught.

It was a good news, bad news problem. Hopefully the bad they didn't know about wasn't too great.

"Farewell, friends! We shall keep the swamp safe and let you know if Baddies are around!" The father of the little frogs called out as the group set off for their next destination. His kids shouting after the departing heroes of Mewni as well, with hopes that they come to play again.

But what none of them knew was there was another visitor.

Himiko Toga had been asked to see what the current situation was in Mewni. Even with the addition of the Black Hand to the League of Villains, no one else could compete with her stealth. And being that she and Spinner were the ones that spent the most time in Mewni Proper, she was made head scout for the upcoming battle.

She had a thought to find a milk lady or a page in the knight service to swap with so that she could see Star and Marco again. The Rabbit Kingdom was a no go since like other Monsters, their blood felt weird to Himiko.

If only me and Usa could have hung out more. She was so prickly back then despite how cute that can be.

A shame but for now, she let it go.

Her dimensional knife had brought her to swamp lands in the Monster area of Mewni. She remembered Buff Frog lived here. She liked Buff Frog, he was one of the nicer guys that Ludo had. Too bad Ludo listened to Toffee.

Toga had planned to sneak past Buff and move to Mewni but she paused when her friends and her crush showed up.

Even now, she felt that spark of love.

She wanted to see Izuku.
She wanted to drink Izuku.
She wanted to be him.

Though it felt a bit weird since Usa was like his granddaughter. Himiko was sure she could overcome that little hurdle. Time and space brought her to him after all and it gave her so many new friends!

That had to mean something.

As they left the swamp for the next destination, she wanted to follow them. But she had a job to do.

Little Bloody Bunny had told her it would help the plan. She could find Izuku another time.

Tomura's Hand Crush Party came first.

"Aww, I shoulda taken a picture." She grumbled as she made her way to the castle. That still left the matter of who to see first.

Maybe she could find Higgs…

I may come back to this one. I still want it as just a short 1.5k thing but i think a little more reorganizing may be good. To summarize this is post "Izuku is Eclipa's Dad" revelation and his release. Like the small time skip between the end o the Meteora battle and s4.

Next time we have the actual chapter back.

Stay tuned.

"Himiko."

"Oh." It clicked for him then. "Are you sure about using me as bait though? I'm kinda old now." He even poked at the small belly he had been growing for the past couple of weeks.

"Don't underestimate a young girl in love, Izuku!" Star dramatically rebutted with a pointed finger. "Even the loss of abs could mean nothing to us."

"I'm not included." Usagi added.

"Trust me on this. Plus I know Toga." Star's smile dimmed at those words. "Well I thought I did but what I do know is what she's into. It would explain that weird look she had when we visited Rhombulus's place last time."

Unbidden, an image of Himiko Toga staring at Izuku's crystal prison came to their minds. However, the image was stuck between a shoujo-esque picture of a young maiden looking at her imprisoned princes, forlornly unable to help him.

Before it changed to a scene of a feral Himiko hanging off Izuku's crystal and trying to munch on it to get him out.

Old jaded Izuku looking at his belly: "Kids, please. Its been years. She must have gotten over me, right?"
Scene changing to a feral Himiko proclaiming her love and need of his blood: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"
Scene back to Izuku sweatdropping at their faces: "Right!?"

Timeline Wise Part 2 New
The Founding of the Rabbits Kingdom
-Rodger the Second was the official King of the Rabbits following the end of the Green Scar. His Mother Vell was Regent and spent most of her days watching the Border with the remaining Honor guard of his Father. Under Rodgers rule, the Rabbit Castle was cultivated. He would pass the Crown to his little Sister Little Grey who would create the Rabbit Stamp, the official word of their laws, was created in due part to lessons given by the Green Scar.
-During his Reign, Eclipsa Butterfly would come into Queenhood and inherit the wand as her Mother passed away and Alphonse the Worthy, her (adopted) Father became sole parent. While suspicious of the other, Eclipsa did offer the hand of peace that Roger accepted.
-Eclipsa and Globgor courted sometime before this and before Solaria and Izuku's final bout. They still courted despite her marriage to Shastacan.

Peace is Pierced and the Death of Vell
-Unknown to everyone, Izuku's battles with the Solaria Knights took a massive toll on Mina's mind. With Solaria no longer around and the assumption the Monsters were gaining influence in Butterfly castle, her delusions became worse.
-Globgor would petition Eclipsa to run away with him. Despite tensions and with some encouraging words from Alphonse, she leaves the Kingdom and elopes with her monster love. Soon after she gives birth to Meteora.
-Incensed by the rejection and knowledge that his family claim to the throne is dead, Shastacan demands a plot. The MHC arrest and Crystalize Eclipsa for crimes against the Crown and taboo and put a different child on the thrown in place of Meteora. What neither he or the Council knows is Mina learning of the plot and fully embraces the narrative of Monsters trying to take over Mewni.
-While Eclipsa is arrested, Mina and two other Solarian Knights would storm to the border of the Rabbits and Butterfly Kingdom and meet Vell, Bouncy, Thumper, and Kiki and Okimi. Alphonse the Worthy would arrive to try to stop all this in vein. In the fight, the children Kiki and Okimi are killed by Mina and the other Solarian before Vell falls taking the the second Knight with her. Bouncy escapes with Thumper while Alphonse mortally keeps Mina at bay until the MHC arrives.

Nothing but Tension in the aftermath
-Little Grey and Roger mourn their Mother and siblings. The Rabbit Kingdom goes into Days of mourning as well. Bouncy undergoes the bloody path to find any sort of magic or skill to make the Butterfly Kingdom pay.
-Globgor, learning of the treachery of Shastacan and the death of the Rabbits Kingdom Mother devours Shastacan and is crystalized as well.
-The MHC, seeing as they have no Magic Queen to count on and the fear that Izuku gave away his secret powers to his descendants, decide to sue for peace and keep the blame solely on Mina. With only Bloody denying it but not being Queen, Little Grey relents and accepts.
-Festivia Butterfly becomes the new Princess of the Moon Kingdom.

More background info on the rabbit kingdom and what happened after Izuku's defeat.

May get revisions in the future.

Only Business is Family Business 3.2 New
"Is he still outside?" Asked Momo.

The girls and a couple of the guys were in the student dorm's living room. With tomorrow being a day off from classes, it was the perfect time to kick back as the summer air turns toward the autumn.

However, there was a small air of uncertainty for these future heroes.

"Yeah. I can see him from here." Ochaco replied. She was by the window and looking outside at a figure of practicing a series of kicks.

It was Izuku.

Despite the sheen of sweat on his brow, his green eyes were fully locked on perfecting his attacks. The green lighting of his Quirk floated around him gave each blow of his feet an edge of power and swiftness that looked like it could compete with Ida.

If that was the only thing, the gawkers wouldn't be looking so hard.

But when Izuku switched it up with a breakdance that had him upside down and still kicking, they couldn't look away.

Mina was bobbing her head along, imagining a beat Midoriya was dancing to as he got down. "Dang that's cool."

"Can you do that Mina?" Jiro asked.

"Probably if I worked at it but the way he's moving is more than I can do." She did smirk a little. "Cool to see Midoriya do something even more awesome with that practice we did."

"Those are some deadly lookin kicks though."

"The karate Man Ojiro."

They turned to see the tail using plain boy who was giving Izuku an analytical look. "I'm not saying he was a bad fighter before but he's gotten a much better stance and more certainty behind his attacks[."

"He's gonna overtake Ida as the leg man." Hagakure commented.

"While my Reciprico does give me good leg power for combat, I am not just a kicker." Ida rebutted with a cross chop.

"But there's something more about it." Tsuyu spoke up from her seat on the couch. "I was near Midoriya today at the training center. He has a serious gleam in his eye."

"Isn't that Normal?"

"It should be but it felt different."

Suddenly Mineta added to this. "It's because he's got deadly kicks now. Did you guys see that huge rock he was practicing on? He can drill a hole with that kinda kick!" Mineta pulled out a picture on his phone for a reference. "See! He did

A few murmurs continued as the rest began to compare the new style their friend was starting to make. However, Ochaco never took her eyes off the boy practicing.

There is something off. She thought. Before he disappeared, his smile was a lot brighter. But now, it's more subdued. Like there's something big weighing on his mind.

And she expected as much. For all his super strength quirk and how heroic he was, he was still kidnapped.

The whole class was distraught when he was officially declared missing. And there was nothing they could do this time. The teachers were out searching and the media was having a field day. It was agonizing after the first week and no word on anyone taking responsibility.

In the back of her head, she was half expecting Himiko Toga to send a letter and picture of a bound and bloody Izuku. It never came and that was a relief and a dreadful picture in itself.

So they waited and waited. It almost felt like the month was dragging on and on and keeping him away.

Then he came back.

And he was different.

The class knew and they didn't know what it was. The worse was assumed and that bandage he wore over chest all but confirmed it.

Was it a scar like the one on his hand?

Izuku had taken to keeping it concealed as much as he could, from what the boys had mentioned. He didn't sound like it was lingering pain so…

"Ugggh." Ochaco let her face lean on the window. This worrying was just sending her around in circles. And again, she can't really be upfront and ask Izuku!

So what should she do?

"Looks like Midoriya's wrapping up." Shouji called out. "Wait, he's on his phone."

Ochaco looked as well. Izuku's concentration broke at the ringing from his phone on his notebook. When he answered it, however, a smile bloomed on his face.

"Must be his mom." She muttered.

He said something and nodded before he put it away.

The door opened and he bade everyone good night.

"Got a date tomorrow, Midoriya?" Called out Kaminari as a joke.

"Not a date but there is somewhere I wanna go to tomorrow. I just got permission from Aizawa to bring Eri along."

Mineta snorted. "So you do have a date."

Ochaco had a thought. Maybe if she…

"Hey, Deku can I come too?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh, sure."

The gravity user thanked him but then had to turn away as she could feel Mina's malicious teasing aura advancing on her.

Suddenly Tsuyu raised her hand. "Can I come too? Ribbit."

"Awww Tsu! You're intruding on the date." Mina hissed as she slumped on the couch.

Izuku seemed to ignore the byplay. "Sure. The more the merrier. Good night."

The other 2A students gave him a goodnight back.

"Well at least, he seems alright." Said Momo.

Everyone, Ochaco included, nodded. And come what may, they'd all be there to make sure he is.

----RGS------

The next day…

"Eri!!"

"Mr. Deku!!"

The little girl ran up and jumped into Izuku's arms. He wrapped her up in a hug and twirled the two around, Eri laughing with each circle. Izuku even gave her small tosses into the air and made sure to catch her each time.

It was so heartwarming. More than old friends meeting it up, it felt…different.

Like a parent seeing their kids after a brief absence? Ocacho thought.

The idea was a little silly but she couldn't help but think about it.

The way Izuku smiled reminded her of her Dad. There was something in his smile when she saw him and her Mom last. She knew they missed her, especially when they surprised her a coupla months back before the dorms.

"Deku looks like a Dad, ribbit." Tsuyu saw it too.

"Yeah."

"It is cute though."

"Yeah." Ochaco was never gonna deny that.

"Alright, you two. Let's get going."Aizawa called to end the cute scene. Izuku apologized with a blush. Just as they were about to clear the grounds, Aizawa paused to mention something.

"Problem child, one more thing before we go."

"Yes, sensei?"

"During our day out, please refrain from directly engaging criminals."

That brought the students up short.

"What, why?"

"There's still some lingering problems regarding your return. For now, everyone would like you to take it easy and stay near a guardian before they put you back in the grinder. Sorry, but please bear with us for now." Aizawa did look apologetic despite his tired stare.

"But what if he's targeted again, Sensei?" Tsuyu asked.

"You two and I will keep an eye on Midoriya. Though you can absolutely use self-defense, the higher ups think you slowly getting back to fighting form would look better."

Ochaco let out a sigh of relief. While she wasn't sure she agreed with putting him on the bench, so to speak, he wasn't gonna be helpless.

"Is something wrong?" Eri asked.

"Nope! Not a thing, Eri. Deku's just gonna take it easy for today so he can show you around. But me and Tsu will be here to keep everyone safe!" The Gravity hero punctuated her words with a fist to the air.

"We're really tough, ribbit." Froppy added.

Eri seemed to buy it but she did give a questioning glance to Deku.

Who had an odd look on his face.

"Deku?" She asked.

His smile was back on. "Hm?"

"Are you ok?"

"Oh, I'm fine. Really! And yeah, I'd trust these two with my life. Things will be fine, Eri." He patted her head.

That was enough. Eri nodded with a "ok" and thus the trusty team was finalized.

The group made their way downtown by bus and the whole time Eri was fussing over Izuku.The boy managed it with a smile and reassurances that he was fine.

Though his mind and memory started to mess with him a little.

Maybe it was the way that Eri looked up at him, all concerned and still shy that did it. In her stead, he started to see them. The first of his kids.

Roger, a rambunctious little guy ready to take on the world.
Little Grey. She reminded him of Eri the most. A small little thing and quiet. She wasn't ready to come out of her shell yet but when she did, she'd probably take after their mother.

Izuku just hoped she didn't get his muttering.

And then there were the others. Thumper was still just a walking and bouncing baby by then and the littlest ones, Kiki and Okimi, barely had their eyes open when he last saw them.

But then there was…

"Deku?" Eri asked.

He blinked and realized he was going too deep in his memories. The others were giving him odd looks as well.

He shook his head and asked her to repeat her question.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a spot a friend of mine manages. I met her a while back and helped her get settled in. She owns a bakery."

"Ooh." The promise of sweets. The downfall of many a kid.

Tsuyu asked, "When did you meet?"

"A few months ago, literally before UA…I think. I told her I'd stop by when she finally got settled. She actually finished while I was…busy so no time like the present."

The girls nodded. "Will there be candy apples," asked the little girl.

"She mostly does cakes and stuff but she does know how to make them."

"I wonder if it'll compete with what Sato makes?" Ochaco wondered.

However the group was then treated to the sound of whispers on the train.

"Isn't that the kid that disappeared?"

"Should he be walking around outside the school? "

"He's got Eraserhead with him. It's fine."

"But didn't Eraserhead lose him in the first place?"

Tsuyu and Ochaco flinched at the words. Some were mystified and others were harmful. They wanted to speak up about it but knew it would only make a scene and ruin the day out. Aizawa at least was treating it as background noise and seemed to be relaxing.

Izuku, on the other hand, was keeping Eri entertained. It didn't look like she heard the words but Izuku definitely did. And it looked like he didn't care.

This was just something that happened in the world of Pros. Words of praise and words of condemnation. You had to have tough skin to deal with it.

The two girls shared a commiserating nod and vowed to do their part as well.

-----

"It's very cute." Tsuyu commented. Ochaco agreed.

The shop was a little ways toward the east end of the city. It was a ten minute walk but they managed to see the little home slash shop easily enough. It was a two floor cozy place colored earth wood brown with orange highlights on the windows. Right on the top was a picture with three circular images.

One was a cake.
One was a cookie.
And right in the middle was a bunny.

It was called Lil Bunny Hop Sweets.

It had Eri's vote considering the sparkles in her eyes.

"Don't expect too many sweets, Eri. You'll spoil your dinner." Izuku suddenly said.

"What Midoriya said." Aizawa added.

Eri's look of betrayal was epic.

Just as they were about to go into the store, a shout came from up high.

"Hey Izuku!!"

Quick as a whip, Izuku brought his hand up. Everyone was treated to a small girl hopping out of the second floor window and attempting to land on him. He caught her fist in his hand and held her up easily.

The girl was a white rabbit about as tall as Tsuyu with a cocky smirk on her face with light tomboy clothing.

"Heh heh. Not bad, Old man." She said before she got off his hand and landed on her feet.

"Hi Usagi."

"Sup! Table for five?"

"Yes please."

"Got it." She then went into the shop. "Hey Auntie! We've got special customers!"

Ochaco blinked. "That was random."

Izuku blushed in apology before he ushered everyone in.

The restaurant was incredibly comfy looking. Thanks to the abundance of brown and reds, it looked closer to a diner out of a movie. There were five benches in case people wanted in house seating and about five stools at the front counter. A display case showing off a few cake slices and other sweets was also available.

"Usagi, try to be a bit quieter in the store." A direct woman's voice said at the front desk. "Good day to you all, call me Bouncy Miyamoto."

She stepped off her chair behind the cash register and stood before everyone.

Much like Usagi, she was a short white rabbit. However, she was even shorter than Usagi by an inch or two but she was able to look down on Eri. Whereas Usagi's light blue orbs carried a playful edge to them, the other Miyamoto's orange red eyes held a firm wall of iron that belayed her rather cute appearance.

The light orange dress only made her cuter.

So cute! Ochaco managed to keep such thoughts in her head. Calling a grown woman cute was kinda rude.

"Come on, Auntie." Usagi was poking her relative on the arm. The grin she had on spelled nothing but trouble. "You gotta do the greeting. These are first time customers."

The droll stare Bouncy gave her was worth at least five Eraserhead deadpans out of five.

She did, however, acquiesce with a sigh. With a small twirl, she spun around and faced her customers with the brightest, happiest smile possible. A flower petal opened up behind her, as if saying she was a beautiful daisy blooming in the sun.

"Welcome to the Lil Bunny Hop! I'm Bouncy the Bunny! Wanna eat some sweets? Pwetty Pwease?!"

The group of five were stunned speechless.

But then Eri started clapping at the performance. Ochaco did a double take when Izuku started taking pictures with a goofy smile on his face.

-----RGS-----

The heavy package was set down.

"You've got the address right?" The recruiter asked.

The square jawed beastly man nodded. "Yep. Rabbit cake store. Just a few streets away."

"And the job?"

"Cause a stir and go wild with my quirk. Sounds fun." He opened the package. "Oh! Nice set of wheels. It's gonna go great for my performance."

"Happy to be of service." The person made an L with their hand and set it on their forehead. "For Meta Liberation."

"For Meta Liberation."

Ok. That's the first part done. The players are set for a false flag operation nd the Meta Libs start playing with fire.

I know I had Bloody using her Vamp name in the reports last time but for a relocation a much cuter name seemed like it wouldn't arose much suspicion. Especially since it helps with her business. The name of the shop was a toss between Lil Bunny Hops Sweets or House of Hare n Delights. The Lil part clenched it.

And yeah the moment I thought about Bouncy doing her routine, zuku was gonna take pics He has to.

"During our day out, please refrain from directly engaging criminals."

That brought the students up short.

"What, why?"

"There's still some lingering problems regarding your return. For now, everyone would like you to take it easy and stay near a guardian before they put you back in the grinder. Sorry, but please bear with us for now." Aizawa did look apologetic despite his tired stare.
Bruh. Aizawa, now you are just asking for it.

"Cause a stir and go wild with my quirk. Sounds fun." He opened the package. "Oh! Nice set of wheels. It's gonna go great for my performance."

"Happy to be of service." The person made an L with their hand and set it on their forehead. "For Meta Liberation."
SEE!? with this and the bunny place, there is no way Green Rabbit Daddy is gonna stay put. Boy might as well get feral.

Roger, a rambunctious little guy ready to take on the world.
Little Grey. She reminded him of Eri the most. A small little thing and quiet. She wasn't ready to come out of her shell yet but when she did, she'd probably take after their mother.

Izuku just hoped she didn't get his muttering.

And then there were the others. Thumper was still just a walking and bouncing baby by then and the littlest ones, Kiki and Okimi, barely had their eyes open when he last saw them.

But then there was…
Goddamn!

Izuku and Vell weren't just fucking.

They were FUCKING

Izuku wasn't just fucking, he was breeding his wife like they were pair of prized Race Horses.
Solaria was lucky, or unlucky depending on how you look at it, that Izuku left when he did, otherwise the Butterfly would have a succession crisis.

Hopefully Solaria doesn't get to see into memories of Rabbits, other wise she'd get front row PoV seats of Izuku absolutely RAILING Vell 7 days a week.

Izuku wasn't just fucking, he was breeding his wife like they were pair of prized Race Horses.

Izuku's wild Twenties had a lot of FIghting and Breeding. Hot blood in spades.

Solaria was lucky, or unlucky depending on how you look at it, that Izuku left when he did, otherwise the Butterfly would have a succession crisis.

Hopefully Solaria doesn't get to see into memories of Rabbits, other wise she'd get front row PoV seats of Izuku absolutely RAILING Vell 7 days a week.

That's safely tucked away by a Visual representation of Vell and Solaria. They'll pop up when the Vestiges get a return. Just to keep the peace away from the embarrassing Memory section.

Gotta love Magic.

That's safely tucked away by a Visual representation of Vell and Solaria. They'll pop up when the Vestiges get a return. Just to keep the peace away from the embarrassing Memory section.

Gotta love Magic.
All for One, having gotten over that there's now magic Butterfly Women in the shared space of him and his brother: Ok, what else is there?

'Distant Moaning behind door'

AFO: Do I ask?

Only Business is Family Business 3.3 New
"Whoa…" Marco Diaz was bedazzled.

This place was the future. Sure it was in a different dimension from his own but this could very well be where his Earth was heading. Heck, Magic was real so why couldn't superpowers be real?!

The fact that people with those heto- heteromorphic quirks were just walking around with no one being taken aback was so cool. One guy's head was a Mastodon. Another was a straight up case girl. And look at those Hulkin Arms!

All they had back home was Ms. Skullneck after she became a troll. That definitely didn't count.

But…perhaps they could change that. Maybe they could have actual trolls and magical creatures walking around that easily back in Peach Creek! If they want to, of course!

"Note to self, see about moving Monsters to Peach Creek Earth." He muttered as he wrote it down in a notebook. He then checked his watch. "Oh dang! We're gonna be late to meet Izuku."

Marco looked around for his Girlfriend and Princess but she wasn't next to him.

"Star? Star?" He spotted her near an electronics store. Looks like there was some superheroics going on and the news was delivering it.

"Marco! Marco, look! That guy can make his whole body catch on fire! And not become crispy chicken! And there's another guy with huge wings that's eating chicken! And a magical washing machine!"

"Ok, you almost had me for a second there bu-"

Marco's reply was cut off when there really was a washing machine Hero on TV. "What the heck, Japan?"

"Izuku really undersold the legendary heroes he's got here. I bet that washing machine is the Deadliest of them all. Look at him Marco. That's the eyes of a warrior." Star had a hand on Marco's cheek to keep him focused on the TV.

Almost hilariously, the screen changed to showcase another hero. This time it was a short but muscular woman with rabbit ears and feet. And she was a fast moving powerhouse! One villain with Giant Crab hands tried to snap her in two but she ran right through him and punted him into the sky!

When he came back down, she claimed the win with a foot on his stomach and a savage smile on her face.

The two teens watched in awe.

"...You think Izuku..?"

"Let's not think about it." Marco didn't want to open that can of worms. "Come on. He's gotta be at Blo-I mean Bouncy's by now."

The two proceeded to head back. It still felt interesting walking around and seeing a sci-fi comic book come to life. Really gave a sense of wonder to the other side of the weird shift.

Wonder if there's a future food that I could take back ho-

BLAM!

Marco's thoughts were disrupted by an explosion not far from them. He gaped.

"That's Bloody's place!"

------

A few moments ago…

"It's not my best attempt but I hope you enjoy it." Bouncy said as she presented Eri with a candy apple on a plate.

The group was sitting at the side booth, a few feet from the window. Izuku and Aizawa sat at the ends of the booth while the girls took the rest. Usagi had to go back to keeping the shop clean while Bouncy entertained everyone.

"Thank you." The young girl picked it up and started nibbling. She licked her lips as a wide smile broke out. "It's delicious."

"Why, thank you." The rabbit lady smiled before she took the orders from the students.

Aizawa nodded along with this before abstaining from food and settling on water. Not that he didn't mind the occasional sweet but only on occasion. Besides that, he was keeping the sharpest eye on his charges and his guests.

Even now that he knew Midoriya was a Father, the reality never really hits till you see the child. He should know. Ms. Joke still makes…well jokes about him technically adopting Eri. Though it wasn't as funny as the first time.

Aizawa watched as Bouncy, as she asked to be called, rather cheerfully dote on Eri. The reports and details Midoriya shared had colored many opinions, his own included. Without them, anyone would just assume she was just a small child with a rabbit quirk. Or maybe a doll.

But now that he was closer, something gave a different picture.

She was definitely a grown woman, that weird little cutesy act aside. Her voice and mannerisms compounded the adult image. Not to mention, her stare could be a little combative.

Oddly enough, he could see a little of Izuku in that stare.

He sipped on his glass of water. Well other than a so-called vampire Queen, this seems to be a decent outing. I may have to remember it the next time Eri wants to be out in the city.

He had a hunch that Eri said ok because Midoriya asked. After his disappearance, she almost fell back on staying indoors. Thank goodness Mirio and Tamaki and the others were there to keep her spirits up. Hopefully she didn't start thinking she had to work hard to keep Izuku around this time.

"LOOK OUT!!" A shout came from outside.

The Heroes were on the case immediately. Izuku pulled Bouncy and Eri close and moved them into the booth and away from the door. Tsuyu and Ochaco and Aizawa were ready for battle.

CRASH!!

A wall of pure stone smashed through the front door and spun into an epic pose. It was actually a nearly six foot tall man with square jaw and fatigues. His entire body was covered in stone, the kind used in old fashioned drawbridges.

It covered so much it gave him the appearance of being bald.

But the most peculiar thing was the things on his feet. They had to be a set of futuristic skates since they managed to not only take his weight but they were why he had so much speed and could stop on a dime.

"That's right!"

"Give us the money!"

He also had henchmen.

One was a nondescript skinny man with arms that were longer than normal. The other was short, stout, and had his hands waving about. Nothing to give away what his quirk was.

Long limb then noticed the register. "Boss, the cash is right here!" He reached out and grabbed at it.

Shink!!

"EEK!" He screamed in shock.

A knife has been thrown. It sunk a good few inches into the metal of the register. If the Long limb man had actually grabbed it, he would have lost a finger!

Stone man gaped at the attempt of literal bodily harm. "Whoa! What the hell, Era-"

He saw the capture tape coming right at him!

Thinking quickly, he grabbed his smallest minion and threw him at the tape. It caught the guy instantly.

"Boss what the heck!"

"If I'm caught it's all for nothing! Besides it's just one guy and kids, even if it is Eraser!" He tried to use his quirk but Eraser had him in his sights.

Well that's fine. They had other means of support.

He was sliding around on the skates to try and attack on the side. He didn't need to alert Yun since he was already putting his gloves on. Those long arms and a nice set of boxing gloves with extra oomph was too much for anyone to endure. Especially if they ain't got protection.

Eraser Was on his feet and going for the biggest target in the hopes of settling things quickly. Not a bad plan and quite effective.

Just as Eraser was about to kick out, the trap was ready.

"Gotcha!" The already captured minion shouted as he pointed his head at the Quirk erasing hero. Amazingly, the back of it opened up to reveal a type of ray gun!

At this range, it would hit Aizawa and may cause him to get taken out instantly. Or if he switched his attention quick enough, he could stop the man's quirk from firing and stop the Stone Man from getting his quirk back up and running.

It would be a split second decision that a Pro might have a small problem with.

Unfortunately, the robbers had forgotten which students these were.

From out of Izuku's wrist, a single black whip struck out and knocked into the Leader's jaw. It had him take a stumble back an inch. But it was enough for Eraser's kick to land!

It made the leader fall to the ground so that the Erasing quirk could hit the gun head man and stop him cold.

Uraraka was up next as she jumped over the table and quickly attacked the short guy. She laid into him with a few good punches that left him stunned.

"Eat this!"

She looked up and saw the Long limb stretch out his now boxing gloved hands and get ready to swing at her.

WHACK!

"Doof!" He shouted as a tongue sucker punched him.

It came from something hanging upside on the ceiling. It had to be Tsuyu!

She had gone camouflage and in all the chaos had been forgotten!

"Why you!" Long limb shouted as he hung in and delivered his punch. However, this time he aimed it up to try to hit Tsuyu.

She dropped down and dodged the hit.

He let loose his other arm and it was coming right at her!

She struck out with her tongue again and met the punch. This wasn't a good idea since the material for the gloves was made from metal.

Ow! She flinched at the pain but she did manage to parry the hit.

Just as Long limb was about to pull back Ochaco had him in her grasp. Her now gravity defying grasp.

"What?!" Limb noticed he was floating. "Hey stop! Put me down!"

Instead she pulled.

The loss of momentum and the sharp tug sent him straight toward her…just as Tsuyu jumped in and finished him off with a double kick to the face.

The leader gaped as the whole plan went to crap so easily. Sure they were from UA but he and his crew couldn't even get one hostage! Outrageous!

We're not done yet! "Tora! Ichika! Get in here!"

"Narwhal Blast!"

A weird sound came from outside just as a freaking Narwhal popped into existence and slammed into the back up of his crew.

"Boss help! These crazy kids are-Oof! Ow! Stop!"

"Citizen's Arrest!" Some other kid he didn't know shouted as he took down Tora.

He couldn't believe it.

He, Buchi Sageki, a crook talent extraordinaire, got utterly beaten in an easy job. He didn't even complete the job!

The green haired kid was supposed to take care of everything!

Buchi didn't get a chance to bemoan or try again before Eraser had him captured again. Hands and legs bound and quirk unusable.

A solid victory for the good guys.

-----RGS-----

"We're really sorry, Sir." Marco said to Aizawa and the police.

"Super sorry." Star said as well.

"As long as you understand. Things aren't like America here. We can't have civilians getting injured and jumping into things. Please let an official or a Hero handle it next time."

Ochaco felt a little bad for Bouncy's guests. They had helped a bunch with making sure the bad guy backup was taken down but this was hero stuff. Though Star's…narwhale quirk was the real rule breaker, Marco just jumped in and started kicking butt.

He did have some good takedown moves though. She thought.

The scolding done, the two were released to Bouncy and Sensei Aizawa.

"They already covered everything so I'm not repeating it. I shouldn't say thank you but it was appreciated." He said. It reminded the girl of the hoops a Hero had to go through while being on the side of the law. He then went over to the police to see about the transport of the criminals.

"Eh. I kinda expected a little danger. This place is kinda like back home. But more orderly." Star waved the whole thing off. "Still I can't believe Usagi missed everything."

"No, kidding." Said Rabbit girl grumbled. "I step for like five minutes and I miss the brawl. Should have hopped my way here."

"That would have gotten you in trouble too, Usagi." Izuku replied.

"I probably should have brushed up on that kind of thing a little more."

"It was a weird moment to slack off, Safe kid." Usagi teased. Star giggled while the hoodie wearing boy groaned.

"That said…" Star then swooped over and came to stand next to Ochaco and Tsuyu. "Hi! I'm Star Butterfly. Usagi's rival and…" SHe quickly looked at a cue card. "..an American! Nice to meet you!"

"Hello." Said Tsuyu.

"Hi there!" Ochaco replied.

"I heard you guys took on the bad guys and that's so cool. Real life heroes. Oh and Tsu, you're part frog right? That's cool. I know a guy who's also a frog and he's like the coolest ever. A great family man even. Can we be friends?!"

"Ok."

"Yay! Hugs!" And she went in for the hug.

Well that was nice. Ochaco was fine with making new friends. She did wonder what Star's quirk was.

She then noticed Izuku off to the side with Eri and Bouncy. He was still holding Eri's hand as he talked with the rabbit woman.

"Sorry about all this, Bouncy." He said.

"It's fine. Though it will be a pain to talk to the rebuilders tomorrow." She rubbed her chin. "At least none of the cakes were demolished. I'll have Usagi and Marco deliver the ones close by. I'll have to get the house paper too.."

"If you need help with fixing it, just say the word and I can clear the whole place. Just a coupla minutes an-"

"I think the authorities still have to deal with the scene before anything else." Bouncy then looked at Eri. "I'm sorry if things were scary today, Eri."

"I'm ok. Deku was here."

"It's good to have a hero on call eh?" There was something in Bouncy's voice that made those words sound…a little sad. If Izuku's grimace was any indication, there must have been something Bouncy shared with him about her past.

"Alright everyone, time to go." Aizawa sensei called out.

Tsu was just finishing up exchanging cell numbers with Star with Marco following suit. Ochaco was glad that the home part of the store wasn't broken. Losing cherished memories and a whole house was a terrible thing to happen during villain attacks.

Even if the reconstruction job could go to the Uraraka Construction company, that was a terrible way to think of it. Even if it is true.

Next time, she'd be on the ball more to make sure nothing was broken.

She and the others gathered together to leave. Even if there was some danger it was a nice day out. At the very least, Izuku managed to have fun and sh-Everyone got to connect with him a little again.

The bubbly heroine ignored the redness of her cheeks as she watched Izuku and Eri bid the cake shop a good day.

And when she asked Aizawa if they could come back, the three teens couldn't help but chuckle at how she kept tugging on the unkempt man's leg.

"WATCH OUT!!!"

The shout spooked everyone. Ochaco turned to see the big stone man was back on his feet and in full stone mode!

His arms were outstretched and he was already in mid leap! He was aiming for Bouncy who was only just noticing him!

He was going to grab her! She was in danger! Sh-

WHOOSH!
SLAM!

It was too fast for her to follow.

All she felt was a gust of high wind blowing around her and the others. It was someone moving fast.

They bounced off a wall and wound up right in front of Stone Man and launched one of the strongest kicks she had ever seen. It was like a spiral spinning tornado struck the man right in his center diaphragm. The force stopped the man right in his tracks and utterly shattered the stone covering him.

Were this an ordinary moment, stone man would have been sent flying into a wall or far away. But not this time. The kicker didn't want him to just go.

Instead, the green lightning flowed and the Kicker launched two more strikes, breaking the armor on the criminal's pectorals and keeping him in the air.

The moving shadow touched the ground only once and then he was up above Buchi, leg raised in a near perfect split. His lone eye shone with green anger while a red x-like mark glowed on his face. He was like a death god delivering his sentence of death.

All of it just a setup for a final fierce kick that laid into Buchi's face and set him to the ground.

BOOM!

The attack made a crater that cracked the ground and made a literal hole in it.

All in nearly five seconds.

Ochaco blinked at the figure was standing before the hole.

It was Midoriya. He had moved faster than Sensei or anyone else. He stopped the bad guy and saved Bouncy.

And yet…there was something else.

He was glaring at the defeated bad guy. There was anger in those eyes.

And that ferocity in his attack. Like he almost…

"THANK YOU!!"

The moment was cut off when Bouncy…well bounced and launched a hug at Izuku. One he didn't see coming and nearly freaked out about.

"Wow! That was super scary! Thanks for saving lil ole me!!" Bouncy announced as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Uh, no problem?"

Izuku's confused answer got the crowd roaring in approval. The combined cuteness of Bouncy and Izuku's boyish obliviousness was an instant hit.

Afterwards, things went a more routine route. The robber was retrieved from the hole. The side of his face that Izuku kicked has a big welt on it with a couple of teeth missing. He flinched and tried to scurry away whenever Izuku's eye fell on him and promptly complied to be sent to jail.

One of the police apologized for the near disaster and promised to do better.

With the day now finished, Ochaco and her UA group would head back to the school and rest after a wild day.

And yet, when she thought back to the whole affair, certain questions came to her.

For one, that weird heavy feeling.

While she knew that Deku was making it as he kicked that guy, there was something else. Another feeling that was more razor sharp. And dangerous.

And that brought up the other question: who threw that knife?

They could have stabbed or cut that long guy's fingers with that. It came from behind her so there was only Izuku, Eri and…

No way. Ochaco thought, shaking her head. Bouncy was too sweet and nice. Besides, even then, she probably got lucky. She didn't do it on purpose.

…Could she have?

And thats a fight scene done. Hope its to your liking.

Hardest part was deciding what Izuku was going to do. I had thought of a one hit ko but that didn't feel epic enough. I also had to rewrite Bouncy's thank you when i realized she could use it as a way of getting bad eyes off her Dad and solidify herself as cutesy. The knife was a random throw in. Heh.

Marco and Star getting the other guys felt like pure Star vs silliness and i was glad for it. Shame about Usagi but i totally forgot about her in write in. She'll have a better chance next time. Family business isn't done yet.

Stay tuned.

"That said…" Star then swooped over and came to stand next to Ochaco and Tsuyu. "Hi! I'm Star Butterfly. Usagi's rival and…" SHe quickly looked at a cue card. "..an American! Nice to meet you!"

"Hello." Said Tsuyu.

"Hi there!" Ochaco replied.

"I heard you guys took on the bad guys and that's so cool. Real life heroes. Oh and Tsu, you're part frog right? That's cool. I know a guy who's also a frog and he's like the coolest ever. A great family man even. Can we be friends?!"
And that brought up the other question: who threw that knife?

They could have stabbed or cut that long guy's fingers with that. It came from behind her so there was only Izuku, Eri and…

No way. Ochaco thought, shaking her head. Bouncy was too sweet and nice. Besides, even then, she probably got lucky. She didn't do it on purpose.

…Could she have?
Oh dear, Toga should be giving all these girls PSTD.

"...You think Izuku..?"

Oddly enough, he could see a little of Izuku in that stare.
Izuku: She wouldn't be the first Strong Independent Bunny Woman I've Dated.
Bouncy: She does remind me of mother, hopefully that's the only thing she reminds me of.
Izuku: What else could she remind you of Vell that you might not like?
Bouncy: How loud she can scream.
Izuku: ...I am sorry.
Bouncy: At least I have a lot of brothers and sisters to make up for that.
Tsuyu, internally: Cowboys!
Ocacho, Internally: Cheek Sisters!
"It's good to have a hero on call eh?" There was something in Bouncy's voice that made those words sound…a little sad. If Izuku's grimace was any indication, there must have been something Bouncy shared with him about her past.
Awww.

Bouncy wanted a Hero, like her dad.
He was glaring at the defeated bad guy. There was anger in those eyes.

And that ferocity in his attack. Like he almost…
And luckily, Izuku is all about fixing his mistakes and making up for it.

Also
Even now that he knew Midoriya was a Father, the reality never really hits till you see the child.
Aizawa: Oh god the problem child is a dad.

Fight scene was good, Bouncy being Bouncy was better.
Also, Star making friends with Ochako and Tsu-chan is great!

Last edited:
Only Business is Family Business 3.4 New
"You better say something to him, Katsuki!"

"Leave me alone, Hag! Deku's fine!" Bakugou yelled back.

His Mother, Mitsuki, had called a moment ago to ask him about the fight Deku had been in during his day with Aizawa and round face and frog girl. To Katsuki, it sounded good as he put the bad guy down easily enough. Hell, the girls put up decent fights too and no civilian got hit.

All in all, a good win.

"Alright, so I expect a call back later. Be sure to talk! We love you, you brat!"

"Buzz off! Loveyoutoo!" He quickly hung up.

The onlookers were giving him annoying glances so he glared at them all back. As usual they looked away so as to not arouse his attention. Good. I don't need this nonsense when I gotta focus. I'll smoke the last of this retake exam and finally get my license.

Suddenly Todoroki spoke up. "Hey, Midoriya's kicks have gotten pretty cool huh?"

"I don't care."

"It also looks like he's gotten faster." The red and white haired boy was watching a clip of the impromptu kick session on his phone. "You gotta slow it down to see the two kicks to the chest."

"So?"

"You think you can still catch him if you race?"

"Damn right I can." Katsuki bared his teeth at the challenge. "It just means that slowpoke is trying to catch up. He still won't beat me."

The explosive blonde turned away and kept walking. Despite his words, he knew that the opposite was still in place.

He and Todoroki had put off their licenses when Izuku disappeared. Mostly due to the higher ups being worried another attempt might happen during the time. Neither minded because their friend had gone missing and the fact they weren't able to find him grinded gears.

But now things were back on track for them now.

But that didn't mean they weren't still curious about what happened and why. One day, Class 2-A would find out the truth.

----

"Ughh. That brat! He'd better do what I asked before I go over there and noogie him in front of everyone!"

"It's fine, Mitsuki. I'm sure Katsuki will let Izuku know." Bakugou's Dad Masaru said, trying to get his wife's temper down. "Also thanks for letting him know about me too."

"That brat knows how we feel. And he better not rush the love yous next time. There's nothing to be embarrassed about saying that to a parent. Izuku says it all the time, right Inko?"

The chubby mother giggled. "Yes."

Really, it was good to have friends. The Bakugous were really there for Inko, just like All Might. She felt herself getting better already.

"But really though, you are ok right? Have you been drinking enough?"

"Yes. And again I'm so sorry for flooding the house."

"Pfft. It's fine. Weird but fine. And how has little Izuku been since he's been back?"

A bigger smile rose on Inko's face. Though the edges were a bit brittle at the knowledge of what happened to him. Something that she couldn't talk about to anyone.

The government and the heroes asked her to keep quiet.

Izuku himself asked her to keep it quiet.

Inko…she was almost afraid to even touch it. Just seeing it almost made her throw up. She almost asked Izuku to quit being a hero then and there.

But there was too much else going on for her to say it.

Her new extended family were helping. Especially Usagi now that she was spending time in Izuku's room. It was nice to have a kid in her home again.

"Inko?" Mitsuki asked.

"Hm?"

"You still seem down. Wanna go out tonight? We could hang out at a bar."

"Uhm, if you're going out tonight, please remember to call in Mitsuki." Masaru reminded his wife. "Wait, can i co-"

"No sweetie. It'll be ladies night. How about you get a game league going?"

"Well I was hoping to get a bowling league in. Since Katsuki's too busy to go mountain climbing."

"Just tell him you wanna go!"

Inko had a sweat drop as a usual exchange from the two started up. "I don't really drink Mitsuki…" But there was somewhere she wanted to go. And while she couldn't let her friend know right now, she can introduce Mitsuki to her…grandchild.

That is still weird to even think about. "Actually Mitsuki. If you're free soon, there is somewhere I'd like to go."

----RGS-------

At the Lil Bunny Hop Sweets…

"This place rocks!" Star Butterfly yelled as she held a broom above her head. "We've been here for a couple days and we already got into a battle! And we got to see Izuku's friends and that sleepy guy again!"

"The Sleepy Enforcer is kinda neat." Said Usagi. She was finishing off the last specs of glass to be cleaned up. "I think the blushy girl was…uhh…"

Bouncy cut in. "Uravity, the Sky maiden. And the girl was the Folk Hero Froppy." She then wiped off the counter. "When is that contractor going to get here? I need that front door fixed already."

"Why not just let me do the magic thing?"

"Then we'd have the annoyance of questions by onlookers and the police. They seem to be very anti-quick fixes here."

"Not so much for me." Usagi bragged. "Sure I don't have a quirk but they can't stop me from being a Rabbit."

"They'll just bust you for hopping the roofs." Star flashed her tongue. Usagi did the same and they started making faces at each other.

Bouncy rolled her eyes and decided to stand outside and give out flyers to passersby. Better than watching the two silly girls play fight.

Outside, Bouncy did her best to attract attention. She smiled and put on the cutest little face her doll-like body could produce.

Children of course flocked to her. No surprise there.

She even managed to wrangle a few teens interested in sweets and the odd adult. After a while, Star and Usagi came outside to aid her as well.

Watching them try to get attention, it struck Bouncy how odd this felt. Having a Butterfly royal walking within her home alongside Rabbit Royalty. Before meeting her Father again, she would never have seen it happen. Most likely would never have desired it.

Funny how nearly dying and failing so hard you had to make a whole new body could change your views.

"Excuse me?"

She turned and saw a man in a business suit. "Yes?"

"I represent Ebi Construction. I heard about the damages you've endured and was wondering if we could put our names forward to help rebuild your home."

"Oh? I assumed the insurance company would handle it."

"They undoubtedly will but that doesn't mean we companies can't get up and go find our customers." He even added a performance of running in place for the gag. "Now how about I leave behind a little payment plan for our coverage? Just in case you want a little more speed!"

Bouncy considered this. Some expediency would be rather nice.

But the timing of this was suspicious and she didn't want to be under the paper thrall of idiots. Even in Mewni and the Rabbit Kingdom, those money vampires could grow to be a plague. And even if you stomp out a section, they'd return later.

"I'll consider it. Your card?"

He handed her a business card and went on his way, with a pastry of course. Bouncy

"Still say I should just magic up a wall." Star muttered as she peeked over Bouncy. "Ebi huh. Doesn't that mean snake or something."

Bouncy hummed before they all went back inside. Marco would return soon from a delivery and it'll be Stars turn to go make a run. The former rabbit Monarch was considering letting Usagi go with so that the blonde didn't get lost.

Or worse.

"Actually, yes. Usagi, go with Star. I shouldn't have let Marco go it alone either."

"If it's the League yer worried about, Marco's got scissors and skills. He should be fine." Usagi reminded her.

"Not good enough. So long as you all are under my roof, you will have protection." She thought about it. She knew longer had her vampiric magics but her fighting skills would need work. But as a good defense…

"Perhaps I need some of my old toys." She muttered. A slow smile growing on her face.

And unbeknownst to the little shop, they were being watched from across the street. By one with a black hoodie…

-----RGS------

Elsewhere…
In Mewni…

The mansion was especially melancholic and Gothic today. The corridors leading to each room had a touch of darkness and shadows draped the walls, making any who touched them chill to the bone. Long ago, it was housed to a large family of royals but they had long since passed during the wars.

No one really wanted the property so it was just left there to rot.

It made for the perfect hideout. Or home for an odd family.

A child's cry began to echo in its vibrant and foreboding halls. In her crib, Meteora Butterfly was calling out for someone to pick her up.

"Oh don't worry dear." Black gloved hands reached down and hoisted the little one into her arms. "Mother's here."

That let Meteora calm down a little. The rocking helped even more.

Eclipsa Butterfly held her newly restored daughter and carried her out to the living room. There was a rather nice old chair situated next to the wide window. It made for a good scenery spot.

Eclipsa sat and kept rocking her baby girl.

The quiet life here was nice. A good do-over for her family. This time she was going to raise her baby with love and her husband. Away from the problems of the Butterfly line.

She just hoped Star and Moon and River could handle this new status. Star could make an excellent queen. She was already learning so much from her mistakes and those of their family.

"Perhaps we could visit someday? What do you think, Tora?" She asked.

The child made a sound but was trying to reach out at her mother.

She giggled. "Yes. In a few years, you'll be fine to go see Auntie Moon and Cousin Star."

Eclipsa started to lose the smile a bit as another thought began to work its way into her mind. There was one more person that would like to see the baby.

Her Grandfather.

"Hmmm."

Some heavy footfalls let her know her husband has returned. He leaned down so his face was level to hers. "You're still on the fence about the Green Scar, Hunny?"

"You don't need to call him that Globby. He said you can call him Father."

"I know. I know." He turned bashful as he laid down next to them. His size keeping him level with his wife and daughter. "It's just…kinda crazy to be related to your hero."

"The wonder will wear off. Especially when he starts to talk your ear off. I never really understood how he was able to just do that. Or the times he nearly flooded a room with his tears too."

"Hehe. Sounds hilarious. I think I saw that once back then. When he tried organizing with Frog monsters wi-"

He halted. Was it a good idea to mention that?

"With his Wife, Vell?" She asked. Globgor nodded. "It's not a big deal Globgor. He and Mother never married. Besides Bouncy is a perfectly nice young lady…before and after her vampirism at least."

They both shuddered.

Globgor asked for Meteora and picked her up. Holding her above him, the giggling babe tried reaching for him. He slowly pulled her close and let her tap his horns.

"Still, you do want him to meet Meteora right? At least for a little bit?"

"I guess so. He loves her and she is over the moon about him."

"I don't mind waiting if that's what you want. Like you said, his side of the dimension is dangerous since that Black Hand is there. Maybe once he's been taken care of we could try."

It was a reasonable enough compromise.

The simple fact was that Eclipsa still wasn't sure where she fell on the issue of her…birth Father. The loss of her mother was like a chasm between them.

But she did feel heavily guilty. In a way, things did become worse during her reign. If she had been fiercer with Mina, then his other children would have had longer lives. He would have had so many other descendants to spend time with than worrying about her.

Yet he kept his rage and blame solely with the former Butterfly General, Mina.

If Eclipsa were to visit, he'd welcome her family with that smile and waterfall like tears of his.

She had the proof in her pocket.

A trinket that would let her find him with ease. No fuss. No multiple dimensional scissor trips and years.

All thanks to the blood they shared.

"Hun?"

"Hmm?" Globgor was giving her a look. "Oh nothing sweetie. For now, how about a walk outside?"

"Sure. Oh! I'd better get some stuff for dinner too!"

"I could kill for Schnookers bar."

"Please don't, Eclipsa."

"Oh, I won't!" She said this with a cheeky smile.

She was glad for the stroll. Another means to keep her mind off troublesome family issues. Ones she will have to do something about.

But only later.

She had her husband and daughter. That was fine.

Maybe i should lay off the angst a little. Kinda had no idea where to go here since i didnt wanna do a reaction chapter per say. It began to come together when i made up Eclispa's part. Took a moment but i finally introduced her. Now i can pull her in soon.

Next arc may be short. Just a small good time maybe. Maybe reading TUM can help with that.

Stay tuned.

He and Mother never married.
"They just had a relationship so close and romantic, despite not being 'together', that they might as well be married."
"Oh yeah, I remembered how, before the Green Scar was revealed, there was a yearly mourning of him being gone."
Besides Bouncy is a perfectly nice young lady…before and after her vampirism at least.
Aww at least she loves her sister.
Having a Butterfly royal walking within her home alongside Rabbit Royalty. Before meeting her Father again, she would never have seen it happen. Most likely would never have desired it.
Bouncy: It's good that they're friends. Hopefully just friends.
'intense Sexual Tension in the background'

I love how the new extended family of Izuku is ticking bomb for more sitcom moments.... but wait, Bouncy is his vampiric bunny wife???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back