• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Weiss: "You-You think I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!"

Jaune: "I suppose so, Weiss. I just had to be honest with myself. It's not that you're not a gorgeous, amazing girl yourself, but-"

Weiss: "But you thought I was more obtainable than Yang?!"

Jaune: "Well... Yes?"

Weiss: Eyebrows Twitch Violently "No... Nonono... You can't possibly... YOU CAN'T THINK SHE WAS HARDER TO GET THAN ME! YOU-YOU GOT HER!"

Jaune: "Well... I mean, I guess I was wrong?"

Weiss: "GAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Jaune: "What? WHAT?!"

Weiss - "I, a Schnee heiress, was your version of settling for less?!?"

Jaune - "I guess you were kind of like a safety school?"

So, just read MHA and I realized something. Anyone ever thought if a person have a semblance that could take, copy, combine and give Semblance? Like All For One but a bit more superior version. I mean Mercury dad could steal semblance, that's how Mercury lost his. In RWBY: Arrowfell, Bianca Prisma can copy semblance.

So what if Jaune can have that semblance but he made business out of it. Like selling semblance or take people who don't like their semblance.

Jaune: Hey Mercury, wanna buy a semblance? How about a clone semblance for 400 lien?

Mercury: What else you got?

Jaune: I got a super speed, a stealth semblance that can cancel any noise you make, and an illusion semblance.

Mercury: What does the illusion one do?

Jaune: It chance your appearance but you need to feed aura to maintain it.

Mercury:*Thinking of ways he could prank Emerald.* The illusion one. Do you take card?

Jaune: *pulls out card scanner for his phone* Yep.

Mercury would definitely be his customer.

Ironwood would also be a customer since he wants to see if people can have 2 semblance and protect Remnant better.

Pietro want to see if it is possible to give semblance to Penny.

The most popular semblance to be sold is the metal skin. Hunters want more protection against Grimms.

There should be an Auction house for this. Arc Auction Avenue or Semblance Shop.

xv8u6wgupv961.jpg

v4ihlflupv961.jpg

So, just read MHA and I realized something. Anyone ever thought if a person have a semblance that could take, copy, combine and give Semblance? Like All For One but a bit more superior version. I mean Mercury dad could steal semblance, that's how Mercury lost his. In RWBY: Arrowfell, Bianca Prisma can copy semblance.

So what if Jaune can have that semblance but he made business out of it. Like selling semblance or take people who don't like their semblance.

Jaune: Hey Mercury, wanna buy a semblance? How about a clone semblance for 400 lien?

Mercury: What else you got?

Jaune: I got a super speed, a stealth semblance that can cancel any noise you make, and an illusion semblance.

Mercury: What does the illusion one do?

Jaune: It chance your appearance but you need to feed aura to maintain it.

Mercury:*Thinking of ways he could prank Emerald.* The illusion one. Do you take card?

Jaune: *pulls out card scanner for his phone* Yep.

Mercury would definitely be his customer.

Ironwood would also be a customer since he wants to see if people can have 2 semblance and protect Remnant better.

Pietro want to see if it is possible to give semblance to Penny.

The most popular semblance to be sold is the metal skin. Hunters want more protection against Grimms.

There should be an Auction house for this. Arc Auction Avenue or Semblance Shop.

xv8u6wgupv961.jpg

v4ihlflupv961.jpg

If Jaune's Semblance evolves into draining and nullifying enemy Aura; he could theoretically also steal Semblances (or if not steal, then at least gain a permanent copy of them); since his Amplification effect would combine with his Nullification effect. Not only that, but Jaune's version of that Semblance would be stronger than the one he stole it from, since Amplification makes it stronger from the get go.

**Inb4 Jaune gains a juiced-up version of Polarity due to subconsciously drawing out and amplifying the remnants of Pyrrha's Aura from within him.

By that same line of thinking, he could give Semblances in the same way he shares his Aura. Though unlike Jaune, the one's to inherit it gain the original, unboosted version of the Semblance (they can still be temporarily boosted by Amping them, though).

It's like having One for All and All for One at the same time.

------EDIT to avoid doubleposting------

I wanna see how we can push the Semblances to their absolute Limits.

Let's start with the obvious ones: Ruby, Weiss, Jaune and Pyrrha have, by every metric measurable, the single most bullshit Semblances of their generation.

Ruby's Petal Burst is just plain Molecular Manipulation; not just that but it has been shown to also affect the things she touches, including people. And as her fight with the Curious Cat has shown us, she can also use it on herself to imitate a Logia wielder from One Piece too.

So, a Ruby Rose perfectly aware of how absolutely ridiculous her power is, is a terrifying Ruby; completely disintegrating an enemy's weapon into a flurry of petals up to outright no-selling having her limbs cut off or her head lopped off by just becoming a cloud of petals and reassembling herself. Hell, she could even use extra Aura as substitute for molecular matter (manifested as petals) to forge items and weapons "out of nothing", provided she knows their material makeup and components.

Weiss' Glyphs are pretty much just "Fuck you, it's Glyphs; I ain't gotta explain shit". They pretty much gain new powers and uses as the plot demands; and they are as versatile as Weiss' creativity allows them to be. Time Glyphs, Element Glyphs, Shield Glyphs, Summon Glyphs....and if there is such a thing as Summon, it means they are invoked from somewhere, so consider adding Gate Glyphs as well on top of it. Hell, she could even forgo the monster and just go Localized Gate of Babylon by just summon-shooting multiple, miniaturized Arma Gigas swords from Gate Glyphs.

Pyrrha Nikos' Polarity is just plain Magneto moveset potential. And also, consider that it is potentially control over Electromagnetism; AKA: One of the four fundamental forces of creation, that allows for a LOT of leeway.

Jaune Arc's Aura Amp, or as I'd like to call it, RWBY's "Get Out of Death Free" Card. Aura Amp shares the user's Aura and temporarily amplifies other's Aura, but if I may be allowed to expand upon this; it could also, in theory, also drain and temporarily nullify other's Aura as well, depending on the user's intention. When draining Aura, the user would also gain an imprint of the drained Aura's Semblance. Jaune's Semblance won't steal other's Semblance with it's Aura Draining, but it can amplify the presence of the imprint that was acquired during the drain, allowing it to permanently establish that imprint within Jaune's Soul as a new power of his Semblance.

In other words; Jaune doesn't so much gain a new Semblance as instead has a powered up version of that Semblance as one of his Semblance's new abilities (kind of like the Schnee's Glyphs, many powers but still one Semblance). And yes, this also means that Jaune could discover this facet of his Semblance when he accidentaly manages to somehow use a powered-up version of Pyrrha's Polarity by amplifying the leftover imprint of Pyrrha's Aura within him.

Last edited:
If Jaune's Semblance evolves into draining and nullifying enemy Aura; he could theoretically also steal Semblances (or if not steal, then at least gain a permanent copy of them); since his Amplification effect would combine with his Nullification effect. Not only that, but Jaune's version of that Semblance would be stronger than the one he stole it from, since Amplification makes it stronger from the get go.

**Inb4 Jaune gains a juiced-up version of Polarity due to subconsciously drawing out and amplifying the remnants of Pyrrha's Aura from within him.

By that same line of thinking, he could give Semblances in the same way he shares his Aura. Though unlike Jaune, the one's to inherit it gain the original, unboosted version of the Semblance (they can still be temporarily boosted by Amping them, though).

Aura Amp also being Aura drain would make Jaune even more OP. Semblance copy and taking would make it even more so.

As an aside, in lewd works, some make it so Jaune Semblance is some variant of Aura Amp as base part of Jaune's Semblance plus Semblance copy via sex.

Aura Amp also being Aura drain would make Jaune even more OP. Semblance copy and taking would make it even more so.

As an aside, in lewd works, some make it so Jaune Semblance is some variant of Aura Amp as base part of Jaune's Semblance plus Semblance copy via sex.

It wouldn't be stealing it so much as taking in the Auric imprint of the Semblance, Amplify it and adapt it as a new sub-ability. So yeah, rather than copying, it's adaptation.

This is not unprecedented in RWBY, by the way; Another rainbow-themed character has a Semblance Copy Semblance (say that twice as fast) with much less requirements for activation.

https://rwby.fandom.com/wiki/Bianca_Prisma (the Character...)

https://rwby.fandom.com/wiki/Refraction (...and her Semblance)

Last edited:

Personally, I always like power coping or stealing powers to have some twist or actual limitations (and not just the bare minimum) to them, otherwise they kinda get generic in my opinion.
In MHA Monoma's copy Quirk has a bunch of backdraws, like how can copy up to 4 Quirks, but only can only use one at a time and only for five minutes at a time.
This means that he has a lot of versatility, and can be placed n almost any position as a supporting role, but on his own he's much less effective, and when he's in a fight he turns it into kind of a guessing-game what Quirks he has stored and is going to use next.

In Grrl Power, Varia gets powers that are similar, but not identical, to those whom she touches (and only for as long as she's touching them).
For instance, Harem (a teleporting duplicator) allows her to teleport alongside her, while Jiggawatt has lightning abilities but gives Varia magnetic control instead.

Another couple of examples happen in Worm
  • First there is a Cape (Upperhand) who can copy powers but with the output changed to crushing gravity.
  • Another (Grue) can drain someone's power only as long as who they're stealing it from are in darkness clouds he creates.
  • Then there's someone (Echidna) who can create clones whose powers are some different variation.
  • There's also a whole group (the Yàngbǎn) who share the powers of all members among each other but at the cost of being proportional reduction in the potency, but they get around this by having a member who can amplify the powers of others
    The interaction between the two goes some way to mitigating the above downside, and the super who can power-share also appears to be able to use his power on multiple groups at once, creating multiple subgroups with differing specialities.
  • My personal favourite has to be Glaistig Uaine, who takes the powers from dead supers, and instead of using those powers herself (so she can't simply make herself super tough by using someone with a super-toughness power), she summons them as immortal ghostly spectres (which are completely physical in how they interact with things) up to 3 at one time (they changed this in the sequel so she can maintain more than that at the cost of significantly reduced individual power, but whatever).

So to go with the buying and selling idea, maybe Jaune can only make a copy or take of someone's semblance after he has done some kind of favour for them, or has made a deal with them for their semblance (selling someone a power could be seen as a favour or deal, so he might be able to exchange powers that way).
This way he can't just steal someone's semblance, and become overpowered very quickly, but also doesn't make it too weak or useless, and you could get some interesting workarounds and situations because of the requirements.

Now when he's "selling" a semblance to someone, he might be able to add stipulations and restrictions in their deal without telling the other about it, like how any semblance will be returned to him the moment they try to use it to hurt him or any of his friends (no matter if they succeeded or not), possibly with interest or a time limit of a few months.

On NightDranzer's idea of Jaune's version of copied/stolen Semblances being stronger, I think that is going to make him very overpowered very quickly.
Remember that the greatest strength from power coping/stealing isn't just that they get powers, but that they can have multiple powers at once, so they have something suited for every situation and can combine abilities in a way that others just can't.
One example of this is Yang's Burn and Nora's High Voltage; with the first absorbing damage to enhance the user, and the second can create and channel electricity to enhance the users strength and also absorb electricity to further enhance their strength (but it doesn't make the user immune to being electrocuted), which means the user gains a ridiculous boost in strength when they take any damage from electricity.

My solution for this is that Jaune's copied versions start out weaker than the original (untrained base level, or maybe even weaker), which he can compensate by amplifying them with his Aura Amp semblance when he needs to.
If you really want Jaune's to be stronger than they could grow like normal, or even quicker than with the original user, and he could still train with them to get better using them

As for draining Aura, don't, or at least only reserve it for villains.
Tyrian's Semblance, Aura Disruption, is already extremely powerful in canon, as it leaves the victim defenseless to a killing blow, and it shows in his track record of murdering multiple experienced Huntsman.
And his semblance only disrupted Aura for a pretty short duration in a small spot, but draining Aura means that it's not only gone completely and gone longer, but also that it makes the other even stronger and tougher.
If you really want to give an Aura draining ability to a hero, don't make it very powerfull, but more something like Kazuma Drain Touch, which is much more usefull for transfering mana and health to another it is as an actual attack.

Last edited:
Lines of Succession 3 New
- - -

Jaune had asked for a brief break before meeting with his in-laws properly. This let Blake and her parents go into the conference room first. Jaune walked off to a bathroom. He went to the sink washed his hands. He stared into the mirror, and took a deep breath.

"Professor Oobleck?"

The glasses-wearing professor zipped into view behind him.

"Your Majesty."

Jaune sighed. Oobleck chuckled.

"You will need to get used to that eventually."

"Eventually," Jaune mumbled. He turned and looked at his professor. "So...?"

Oobleck sipped his coffee from a thermos. He hummed thoughtfully.

"You know as well as I do that nobody does anything for free in politics."

"Yeah, Empires at War taught me that," Jaune muttered. Oobleck smiled.

"Oh? You played that?"

"Yeah, the board game too," Jaune admitted, "Nana Arturia made me play it and Diplomacy, Stock Market, dozens of others. They were really brutal."

Oobleck chuckled again.

"Well, that's good to hear. I thought you were a complete novice, Your Majesty... And you are. But at least you've got some grounding in the game you are playing."

"But the stakes are real, and you can't reset the board," Jaune said quietly. Oobleck nodded. "So... What will they want?"

"Of the Aspirant Kingdoms that seek to become great powers like the Four? Menagerie is probably the closest to becoming the Fifth. Their economy has expanded by leaps and bounds, their cultural production is becoming fairly strong, and their industry is advancing. They are also one of the few Kingdoms that can actually project power through a Navy, though not easily. Deploying their navy all the way to Vale is no doubt very costly, as is deploying their forces and bringing in aid. They're mostly just replacing our existing logistics, but it's still expensive."

He sipped his coffee.

"And of course, they offered their daughter as your wife and our Queen. A full formal alliance is the least they will ask for, along with full diplomatic and trade ties. We can catch up, rebuild our military forces and the damage done... But they're here now. As the saying goes, it doesn't matter if you have a machine gun if it's at home and a man has a knife to your throat."

Jaune grimaced.

"Kind of an awkward saying."

"Well they can't all as pithy as 'never fight a land war in Animus', can they?" Oobleck smirked, "In short, Your Majesty, Ghira Belladonna has the opportunity to make Menagerie into the Fifth Kingdom. He will not squander it."

"And like you said... He's got a potential knife to our throats," Jaune muttered, looking back at the mirror and setting his hands down on the sink.

"I don't think he'll push too hard," Oobleck said, "But he's a canny political operator. He didn't get his kingdom to where it is by being soft. You are young and inexperienced. He will know this too. My suggestion? Be as open and honest as you can. Don't try to bluff. If you don't know something, admit it. But don't let him dissemble, don't let him be vague. Make sure you don't take vague or half-hearted answers. Be polite, but firm."

Jaune sucked in a deep breath and nodded quickly. He stared into his own eyes intensely.

"Right, right," he murmured.

Oobleck patted his shoulder.

"If it helps? I think he likes you," he said, "His daughter was a virtual hostage of the White Fang for years. The fact you are marrying her and working with him is probably more than he or his wife could have hoped for. He also respects strength. You've demonstrated that."

"And it's exhausting," Jaune sighed. Oobleck chuckled.

"Well, that's the nature of the world: There are nothing but tradeoffs. But someone's got to do the business of leading, and it is preferable that it is a good man: Or as good a man as can be found who takes possession of power."

"Yeah, my Nana Arturia said a lot of stuff like that," Jaune sighed, rubbing the back of his head.

"And you listened! Good to know!" Oobleck nodded.

Jaune smiled at his professor and shrugged.

"Mostly. Thanks, Professor. You're a real help."

"We're all in this together, Your Majesty," Oobleck said, patting him on the back. "Now, go on. You have your in-laws to attend to."

"Thanks," Jaune sighed. "Also, uh... Check on Pyrrha and the others for me? I heard Pyrrha is going to try walking again, I want to be there for her."

Oobleck nodded.

"Of course, your Majesty," he said.

- - -

"I don't think he'll push too hard," Oobleck said, "But he's a canny political operator. He didn't get his kingdom to where it is by being soft. You are young and inexperienced. He will know this too. My suggestion? Be as open and honest as you can. Don't try to bluff. If you don't know something, admit it. But don't let him dissemble, don't let him be vague. Make sure you don't take vague or half-hearted answers. Be polite, but firm."

Psshht.

We all know Kali's going to be the tough negotiator in that room.

Thanks for more of this!

Cowboys of Remnant: The Trigger New
- - -

Despite the fact he was a rugged cowhand, Weiss did appreciate that Jaune Arc kept himself clean, neat and tidy. He rarely shaved, but it suited him somehow. It made him look older, more mature.

So it was a shock to see him walk up to breakfast with pink splotches on his uniform jacket. Pyrrha frowned as the blond young man sat down at his usual spot with his breakfast. His face was as calm and placid as ever though. Ruby leaned forward.

"Jaune? What happened?"

Jaune sniffed.

"It seems Mister Winchester thought ruining my laundry was a good practical joke," Jaune stated. Nora grinned.

"Want me to break his knees?"

Jaune appeared to give this serious thought. He then shrugged.

"Nah."

"A wise decision," Ren nodded. Nora pouted.

"His wrists?" She offered.

"Don't break anything on him until I say so," Jaune ordered firmly. Nora pouted, but nodded.

"Aye aye, Captain!"

Weiss shook her head, scowling a bit.

"He can't get away with harassing you, Jaune," Weiss sniffed.

"I agree, Jaune," Pyrrha added, "You should go to a teacher!"

Jaune huffed.

"When you've been on a few cattle drives, bullying's not something I pay much mind to," Jaune said with a shrug, beginning to eat his food, "Winchester's got his issues, but they ain't mine."

"Yes, but we don't like seeing you get bullied," Ruby pouted. Jaune shook his head again, sipping his coffee before he answered.

"My Pa and Mister Duke said there are only a few things a man should fight for. Some prissy jock who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth thinking he'll put me in my place ain't one of them."

"O-OW! OW!"

A loud female cry filled the cafeteria. All eyes went to a young rabbit Faunus girl. She winced and cringed in pain as Cardin Winchester yanked on one of her ears, his other teammates around her and laughing.

"See? Told ya they were real! She's a genuine freak!"

Jaune's jaw was set like stone. He set down his silverware, wiped his lips with a napkin, and stood up.

"Excuse me," Jaune stated, his voice quiet but there was a fury boiling underneath it.

"Jaune?" Pyrrha asked. Jaune stalked right up to Cardin Winchester. The redhead looked over at him and sneered.

"What do you want, hillbilly?"

"You. Me. Outside," Jaune stated coldly. Cardin scoffed.

"Really? Want to try to fight me like a man?"

"Big talk from the coward picking on a lady," Jaune stated coldly.

Cardin growled. He let go of the Faunus girl, who scampered away. Cardin smirked and cracked his knuckles.

"You've been asking for this for a long-!"

Jaune threw a haymaker that knocked one of the redhead's teeth out. He staggered back, putting a hand over his cheek in shock. Jaune didn't stop there, grabbing his shoulders and ramming his knee into the bully's crotch. The other three members of Cardin's team swarmed Jaune, punching and kicking him. He was put down on the ground, even as he kept swinging his fists and kicking his feet.

Pyrrha intervened, punt kicking one of the boys right in the face and sending him flipping off Jaune. Nora and Ren were next, slamming the bullies back. Cardin was back on his feet, as was Jaune. Cardin roared in rage and charged. Jaune took the hit from the big Huntsman in training, but returned a punch right to his gut. Other students got up and surrounded them in a ring, cheering and shouting...

Telekinetic force swept over them, and both sides of the fight were pushed apart. The other students parted like the sea before a boat, as Glynda Goodwitch walked up. Her glare was a thing of legend.

"Students! Who is responsible for this fight?"

Silence fell. Glynda's eyes narrowed.

"Who threw the first punch?"

Weiss opened her mouth. Pyrrha moved to step forward. Jaune shot them both hard looks. It was harsh, commanding, manly-No! No no no! Don't think like that!

"But Jaune, he-!" Ruby tried, but Jaune shook his head.

"Quiet."

Ruby pouted at him.

Jaune sucked in a deep breath, and let it out through his nostrils. He stepped up.

"I did it, Ma'am," Jaune stated, "I threw the first punch. This is my responsibility, and I'll take the punishment for it, ma'am."

Glynda stared intensely at him. Cardin gaped at him in shock.

Glynda then slowly nodded.

"Very well, Mister Arc. Detention with me tonight. You'll be helping me with paperwork."

"Yes ma'am."

Glynda waved her riding crop, and the damage to the floors and furniture wrought by the brawl was instantly repaired.

"Back to your meals, all of you," she stated, before turning and walking off. Jaune looked around.

"You heard her, back to breakfast," he stated flatly.

"Nothing to see here!" Ruby ordered as well.

The group broke up. Cardin shot Jaune another disbelieving look. The Faunus girl blushed as she looked at the blond as well. Jaune pointedly ignored both of them, as he sat back down to resume eating.

"That was very kind of you, Jaune. Very brave."

All eyes went to Blake Belladonna, who was looking intently at Jaune.

Jaune nodded slowly.

"Like I said. there are only a few things a man should fight for. A lady is one of them."

"Even if she's a Faunus?" Blake pressed. Jaune frowned.

"What difference does that make?"

Blake gave him a very small smile, and returned to her ever present book. Weiss frowned in confusion at her teammate.

What was that about?

"Also friends?" Nora asked, a bit softer than usual. Jaune smiled.

"Of course."

Pyrrha's own smile became much softer at that. It made Weiss's hackles rise...

Because her idol wasn't paying any attention to her, of course! Th-That's all it was!

- - -

Tsundere Weiss is so much fun to write.

GentlemanRogue Hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited:
- - -

"Who threw the first punch?"

Weiss opened her mouth. Pyrrha moved to step forward. Jaune shot them both hard looks. It was harsh, commanding, manly-No! No no no! Don't think like that!

"But Jaune, he-!" Ruby tried, but Jaune shook his head.

"Quiet."

Ruby pouted at him.

Jaune sucked in a deep breath, and let it out through his nostrils. He stepped up.

"I did it, Ma'am," Jaune stated, "I threw the first punch. This is my responsibility, and I'll take the punishment for it, ma'am."

Glynda stared intensely at him. Cardin gaped at him in shock.

Glynda then slowly nodded.

"Very well, Mister Arc. Detention with me tonight. You'll be helping me with paperwork."

"Yes ma'am."

- - -

"That was very kind of you, Jaune. Very brave."

All eyes went to Blake Belladonna, who was looking intently at Jaune.

Jaune nodded slowly.

"Like I said. there are only a few things a man should fight for. A lady is one of them."

"Even if she's a Faunus?" Blake pressed. Jaune frowned.

"What difference does that make?"

- - -

"Also friends?" Nora asked, a bit softer than usual. Jaune smiled.

"Of course."

- - -

Despite everything, it's still Jaune. XD

So, some ideas on this nice Sunday morning:

-What if Jaune got the survivors of the fall of Vale up to Radian instead of Patch? Out of sheer panic, grief, and desperation, he managed to get Yang, Ruby, Ren, Nora and a few other survivors up to his hometown to recover. How would that change things for Volume 4?

-Nick Arc actually does like farming the Arc Farm in Radian! But he struggled a LOT to figure out how to do it, and now mostly leaves things up to a farm manager while he runs Radian's militia. But he does actually enjoy farming! He's just not very good at it.

Teams RWBY and JNPR visit during Spring Break and see Jaune's exasperation with his father's attempts at farming.

Here we experience Arc's Farm. (Yes a riff on Clarkson's Farm).

-How do the negotiations between King Jaune of Vale and his father-in-law, Cheiftain Ghira Belladonna, go in "Lines of Succession"?

-Weiss tries to slum it to get Cowboy!Jaune's attention... But she's not the only one.

-Ren and Nora learn they're going to be parents. Reactions from the others are all over the place!

-Cardin is asked by his father to try to date a Faunus girl to improve their political standings. Reconciling and dating Velvet was just supposed to be a temporary thing, just until the next election... Until they both caught feelings.

-Sky Lark is the nerdy member of Team CRDL, and just went along with Cardin to be part of the group. He tries to make up for it to Teams RWBY and JNPR.

-Nick Arc actually does like farming the Arc Farm in Radian! But he struggled a LOT to figure out how to do it, and now mostly leaves things up to a farm manager while he runs Radian's militia. But he does actually enjoy farming! He's just not very good at it.

Teams RWBY and JNPR visit during Spring Break and see Jaune's exasperation with his father's attempts at farming.

Here we experience Arc's Farm. (Yes a riff on Clarkson's Farm).

Jaune's father decides that farming faster is better, so he, Yang, and Ruby supercharge/mechashift the Arc family tractor.

Chaos, disaster, and shenanigans ensue. In other words, classic Top Gear.

-How do the negotiations between King Jaune of Vale and his father-in-law, Cheiftain Ghira Belladonna, go in "Lines of Succession"?

Kali decides Menagerie's generosity in negotiations will be determined by the number of grand kittens promised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back