• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Sliver Legion [MtG/NGE]

What universe do you want to start in?

• Nasuverse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Familiar of Zero

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Naruto

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Starcraft

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Warcraft

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Multiverse (MtG) [random roll]

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Sliver Legion [MtG/???]

If Borderlands had been included, I would have voted for that. Borderlands is a fun setting.

BTW, what about jumping into Metal Gear Rising: Revengeange?

[X] Hide, while you feel what is approaching isn't as strong as you; you cannot be certain

Somebodynobody10 said:
BTW, what about jumping into Metal Gear Rising: Revengeange?
Other than there not being much for you to use to assimilate and adapt into your being; I don't know the setting all that well. Maybe later on though.

[X] Hide, while you feel what is approaching isn't as strong as you; you cannot be certain

This'll be neat.

I think it´s obvious now who wins the poll. Can we start now, or do you want to wait some more, GM?

Somebodynobody10 said:
I think it´s obvious now who wins the poll. Can we start now, or do you want to wait some more, GM?
Will get update out tonight.

Edit: Or tomorrow at the latest; depends on homework...

You immediately dive into the nearest plant life and hide yourself to the best of your abilities in the foliage; managing to get in the branches of a tree for a bird's eye view of what's approaching. The moment you focus all of your intent in hiding and observing, you immediately feel you skin shifting; new pigments and cells growing to allow you to shift colors to blend in with your cover (+???). You also feel your eyesight sharpening, allowing you to see further and more clearly from a distance (+???).

Then, you see the creature that triggered your instincts, slithering to where you had just hatched. It was a snake, of a sort. While the massive coils appeared to be what one would see on a giant constrictor, the upper body was that of a biped. Bald and with pointed ears; it appeared as if someone seamlessly fused an elf with a snake, and let the new hybrid loose.
CoilingOracle.jpg

Again your hunger gnaws at you; for while it is big, bigger than you, it is weak. Were it just a snake of its size or an elf, it would be a danger; but this thing…its instincts clash with one another. And that makes it confused; uncertain of its movements, unable to fully use what advantages the fusion of its individual components bring to its union.
And that weakness…makes it prey…

[X] ??

Reactions: nox

[x] Stalk it and observe it for a short time.

Ladies, Gentlemen, and those of other description...

I propose the following~

Obviously, this creature is a misshapen and doomed being. It has a conflicting nature that gives it no benefit, and has no chance at surviving in this world as-is. It's parts do not add up and so it is a sick and pitiful thing.

However much I wish to eat it, I do realize that should we hunt it mindlessly my plan of befriending Shinji Ikari will fall flat and be out of character due to eating those with human intellect before going to that world.

I do very much want to be Shinji's friend, nay, his family. I want to avert his future of being a meek and suffering human-being, of being starved of love and care due to his parent's sickening attempt at Godhood. I do not want his fate to be that of a small lonely boy desperate for approval. I want to stand by his side and stick our talon to Gendo, to fuck that noise and say smell ya' later.

I want to fuck canon roughly and with no mercy. I want to be the Queen-Mother of all Sliverkind, Mother-Sister-Friend to Shinji Ikari.

I want to make SEELE and Gendo cry tears of Blood as they watch countless Slivers swarm the Angels. I want Tabris to live and truly have free-will. I want Asuka to get over her complex, and I want all and every Rei to ride a Sliver into battle.

I will laugh with true insanity as we adopt Shinji as our family and take him under our talon, and raise him with the love and care that his parents never could.

I want many things.

That is why I say that we do indeed consume this pitiful creature. It is weak and unnatural, it will never know peace in life. It is a sad thing, but we shall deliver it from this sad mockery of a life.

Friends and fellows, let it not be said that we are unkind. As we eat it, it's soul shall return to the Womb of all Things, and let us pray that it is reborn into a happier life.

EnderofWorlds said:
Oh you're going to love what you can do later on with living targets...

Also; would you mind being the official artist for this thread? Please?
dfvfhjdcgvuirfj
erhgfyvcfd

O-onii-chan! That's... very suddenly sudden!

Y-yesh... V////V

Lilithium said:
dfvfhjdcgvuirfj
erhgfyvcfd

O-onii-chan! That's... very suddenly sudden!

Y-yesh... V////V
Yay!~ Imouto has pretty art, that also has chilling sub-tones to it that I feel are fitting for this quest.

Say do we have the Cytoplasm ability to bond with things?

Carrnage said:
Say do we have the Cytoplasm ability to bond with things?
You do; however your current instincts and other such things tell you that trying at your current age would be a bad idea. Later, though...

[X] Stalk it and observe it for a short time.

- - [X] And then it's eating tiems~

[X]Stalk this strange creature, observe it, and judge it.
Eventually we'll reach a conclusion.
[X]Judgment passed. Its food. Munchy time.

[X] Then ambush and kill it swiftly.

I desire stealthy slivers. Gendo wont know what hit them until slivers are dropping from the ceiling.

Last edited by a moderator:

MacroDaemon said:
[X] Then ambush and kill it swiftly.

I desire stealthy slivers. Gendo wont know what hit them until slivers are dropping from the Vents.

FIFY. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes.

Vent's are good. Now then~

Must practice drawing slivers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back