• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

So, I'm playing Honkai: Star Rail, and... (no spoilers, please)

havefeith

Cute Haru is cute.
My first impressions are that I love how much of a little gremlin our character can be. I chose the Female Trailblazer, and barring a few parts where I felt a bit ridiculed by the damn text for not being childish, and a few points where I accidentally selected dialogue because I was busy trying to reposition my tablet, it's been enjoyable. But now comes the grind, I guess. Gotta raise my Trailblazer rank to a certain point, which is ages away, before I can continue the story. They seem to lock you into having certain world ranks in hoyoverse games, which I feel is poor script writing.

My phone is on fire every time I played this game.
I have a newer model tablet, a Samsung Galaxy A8+. I'm going to be paying it off for another 2½ years, paying $33 at the end of the month. It'll last that, at least. Got a decent case for it that's like an otterbox. Haven't dropped it yet, which is surprising with how clumsy I am.

My first impressions are that I love how much of a little gremlin our character can be. I chose the Female Trailblazer, and barring a few parts where I felt a bit ridiculed by the damn text for not being childish, and a few points where I accidentally selected dialogue because I was busy trying to reposition my tablet, it's been enjoyable. But now comes the grind, I guess. Gotta raise my Trailblazer rank to a certain point, which is ages away, before I can continue the story. They seem to lock you into having certain world ranks in hoyoverse games, which I feel is poor script writing.

Depending on how many gems you use for pulls. You can use gems to give you extra stamina. I would use it to gain an extra 120 stamina a day. (Considering that i gain enough gems from achievements and tasks. Spending like 125 gems a day is not that much. Just means i get less free pulls.)

Depending on how many gems you use for pulls. You can use gems to give you extra stamina. I would use it to gain an extra 120 stamina a day. (Considering that i gain enough gems from achievements and tasks. Spending like 125 gems a day is not that much. Just means i get less free pulls.)
Nah, I got a bunch of "Fuel" for that. I'm using my gems for pulls thanks. Bad enough I didn't get the good characters in my initial cheaper pulls, I ain't wasting free pulls on stamina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back