• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Accidental Liberator (ASOIAF,GOT SI)

Drowned god,Storm god,old gods,and Others.Who else want control him?
Where are things from Kadath,Stygoi,Leng and yellow Emperor? they should join fun,too!

sigh, i try and be fair to a lot of the things that I read because i know how it is to write and craft a story as Im an author myself but this character is just bad. It took how long before he grew a backbone. He's also failing in basic common sense which is even worse with all that power at his finger tips. Im really trying to give him a chance but you did a 2 year time skip and he's been spinning thumbs this entire time. there is no reason for him to be acting like a cultivator and be in all that seclusion nor should his new nation be in such a bad position where slavers are chewing it out from the insides.

This isn't shaping into a good story. You might need to review things, but I know you have a vision. I'll stick around for a few more chapters. Your idea was good, but the execution needs some work. There is far too much dream sequence. It makes the character less than with how he acts.

Cowardice. I agree. The story started out strong and had an interesting hook. But these latest chapters and his idiocy is grating to read. The idiot is willfully ignoring the mass Murdering, Zealot bitch he appointed High Priestess and the mobs she's whipping into purging unbelievers.

Now on top of that shitshow, he's acting like a moping, angst filled teenager and it is infuriating to read.

Talk about a let down, revealing his origins already? How naive, good luck I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back