• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Council's Road, Not Taken (Kaguya-sama/Oregairu Spinoff)

When she asks if you didn't just study harder, you tell her how wasteful it was. You practically doubled your study time, and you 'only' rise from rank 24 to rank 10.
So.....this means his name is no longer Hachiman, but Juuman!
.....yeah, I'm not sorry for that

[x] Shamelessly trade bento

[x] Shamelessly trade bento

[X] Shamelessly trade bento

Fighting takes skill, energy, and time and there's a chance that 8man would lose. And Hachiman is not an Anything-Goes Martial Artist, the last I recalled...

Better to just trade Bentos and have a full meal to eat with enough time to spare and with dignity.

Even the simplest actions seem possibly dramatic. Haha.

The former feels too intimate if we consider our current relationship and the second is flat out extortion. Ergo, our best option is the third one, it's time to teach this Yakuza Princess the Art of the Deal.

[ X ] Shamelessly trade bento
I'm in on this boat.

I fail to see how it is a "deal" between two parties if you just take what you want but whatever.
It's Yakuza deal of course.

For those uninformed, Hachiman is basically Momo's morality chain at the moment. She consciously gave him a rein so that she can be a functional school girl, because he's the first guy who says no to her.

Chapter 2.1
Vote Tally : The Council's Road, Not Taken (Kaguya-sama/Oregairu Spinoff) | Page 6 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.6.0

No. of Votes: 14
Lucidum
BB54
Flagrais
Him01
inlurkshadow
Kerrowe
Kieron
Malason123
NewGame+Just
Observed
PandaVenom
Renko
roronoa20
Yuki

[X] Chopstick fencing!
No. of Votes: 4
kenmadragon
Cuchulin
shanagan
TastyPocki

[X] Share it anyway
No. of Votes: 2
Fieryfoxpaws
Lmchakone

Total No. of Voters: 20

You use your chopsticks to block her own, which makes her irked. "Move."

"Sorry, can't have free lunch? Wanna trade?"

"Mhh, Shameless." She grins, "But don't think I'm not aware of the worth of my lunchbox."

"Oh, the Princess can also use bargaining?" You goad her.

Ryuju opens her lunch box to show the content, "Half my lunch for yours."

"Half and half." You cross your arm, smugly.

"Don't be an obstinate bastard."

"Equivalent exchange, bitch."

The small argument between you attracts some of the other students, who look somewhat convinced that it might just end in a bloodbath, that is, your blood about to be spilled.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please, what the hell are you doing?" Miyuki squeezes his eyes in disbelief, "You're scaring the rest of the class."

"Making trade deal duh." You slam the table, "So what about it?"

"Two thirds!" Ryuju finally relents, and you immediately nods.

"Deal."

Ryuju comes back into her senses and bit her thumb, "Damn it, scammed again!"

"It's a fair trade, don't call it a scam." You protest her in response.

And so the trade is being done, so to speak. Ryuju gets two out of three meat buns, and you get half of her lunch. It's quite a complicated menu, but fairly balanced nonetheless.

The problem is, you need more calories. Ryuju eats a lot for the standard of Shuchiin girls, but still not as much as growing up, athletic high-school boys.

"Miyuki, trade the shrimps with half the egg rolls and crispy mushroom, yes or no?" You ask him.

Indeed, the expensive set of shrimps on Ryuju's box would be something that Miyuki has zero chance to eat normally. But in a situation like this, you need something that would fill you better.

Needless to say, it's one of Miyuki's favorite food items.

"...You made an offer I cannot refuse." Miyuki sheds a single tear.

Eh, he'll be fine. You actually worried so much more about Ryuju, would half her lunch and two rich meat buns fit in that tiny body? But it's not as if she cares and devour them whole.

"Whoa, what is this green thing?" She blinks when she cut the meat bun with the chopstick, then ate it. "The inside is way too fresh and the inside skin is so soft!"

"Duh, it's Hachiman special. The skin is made from two different flour and the inside filler has herb and vegetables covered in solid fat. The skin is fried but the content isn't, and then it's steamed to soften the inside while keeping the outer skin tough."

"The fat inside protects the filler from overcooking and losing flavor, the steaming process removed the excess vegetable oil. In other words, its pure taste of minced beef is untainted, while the freshness of greenery in the filler counteracts the melted fat." Miyuki comments, "Isn't that true?"

"What the hell, that's a technique for making high-class dumpling?!" Ryuju gasps, "Uhhh..."

Alas, poor Ryuju, can you take more calories than usual for the lunch? But of course, Ryuju can't go back on her words and end up stuffed like a doll, unable to move when she's done.

"Are you alright?" Miyuki asks with concern.

"No, I don't think I'm going to vomit or anything. I just want to rest now." She burped, "Sorry."

You and Miyuki just laugh your asses off on the sigh of helpless Yakuza princess, though Miyuki tries to suppress his. At times like this, what difference is there between perfectly normal super-tomboy and a dreaded Shuchiin VIP student?

Some of the students in the class look amused, but they didn't show it too blatantly. You hope that something like this will ease them of even a little bit so that Ryuju can have other friends.

You look at the door and see Kino and Kose's head poking out, watching what transpired. As everyone too focused with Ryuju, the other people in the class didn't realize their presence.

Hmmm...

[ ] Call them
[ ] Approach them
[ ] Ignore them

Last edited:
[X] Ignore them

They're spying on us, the stalkers. Ignore them, they're being paparazzo ship-trash, and we shouldn't indulge their insanity when we're trying to relax and kick back with our friends. This is 8man's time to unwind, not deal with these Kaguya-stalking girls.

Last edited:
[X] Ignore them

There is a reason why they haven't approach yet, and that is probably spying on Miyuki. I also don't want to cause bigger butterfly effect.

[X] Approach them
Who knows maybe they're here for Hachiman? You can never tell with girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back