• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Holy Chronicles of Baator

Chapter 592 – Black Empress Of Death vs. Abyss Emperor (4) New
When both of them switched to their full power mode, Hela released all of the restraints that were on the Godhood of the Black Empress of Death; she appeared in front of the Abyss Emperor, who was in his enlarged form.

She instantaneously kicked him to his stomach, sending him flying hundreds of kilometers away and when he was still in the flight, she clashed her Necroswords against each other and rushed after the flying Abyss Emperor.

Surprisingly, when the Abyss Emperor noticed Hela, who was rushing after she sent him flying, he instantly flipped backward when he was still flying, used his tail to hit the ground and turned around as he slashed with his sword at the incoming opponent.

Seeing this, Hela was forced to stop her attack; she landed down on the ground, not that far from the Abyss Emperor, while the Necrotic Energy Flames exploded all around them and soon enough started congregating into the shape of an enormous flaming dragon head.

With a motion of her Necroswords, the enormous flaming dragon heads made from the Necrotic Energy descended down on her command on the Abyss Emperor as three of them simultaneously attacked the demonoid human cultivator.

The Abyss Emperor only looked at the three descending flaming dragon heads of the Necrotic Energy. He didn't think too much of this, as he considered it to be a pretty poor attempt to kill him, considering that the individual power of these things were not that high.

In a split of a moment, he then waved his sword and attacked one of the flaming dragon heads of the Necrotic Energy head-on, slashing through it with his sword and cleaving it in half in one clean movement.

When the path was revealed as he cleaved one of the flaming dragon heads of the Necrotic Energy in half, he instantly used it as his way out from the place and appeared in front of the Black Empress of Death Hela and slashed at her neck with his black sword that was now being enveloped by some kind of invisible energy that he was releasing from his entire body.

Fortunately for Hela, she reacted pretty fast at this situation and the enormous explosion took place far away from the remaining flaming dragon heads of the Necrotic Energy clashed on the ground and exploded into a violent inferno of blackish-green flames.

In a split of moments, she dodged to the right side, and instinctively, she kicked at the right hand of the Abyss Emperor in which he was holding the black sword.

In a mere moment, she managed to kick off the sword from his hand; using this opportunity, she flipped around and slashed at the neck of the Abyss Emperor with her Necrosword.

But shockingly enough, the Abyss Emperor raised both of his hands in defense and the Necrosword clashed against the hands of the Abyss Emperor, which were protected by some sort of scales or something like that.

For Hela, it was shocking enough to see that the Abyss Emperor managed to stop her attack with his hands alone while suffering minimal injuries. Still, unfortunately for Hela, the Necrosword she used to attack Abyss Emperor remained stuck in the scales.

She attempted to draw the Necrosword out, but she felt that there was something blocking it, so she conjured another Necrosword and used the second Necrosword to attack the Abyss Emperor, as she had temporarily lost the first one.

Fortunately for Hela, she could conjure multiple of the Necroswords, though she was pretty upset at the fact because each of the conjured Necroswords contained some of her very own essence and was her extension to a certain degree.

Immediately, she conjured the second Necrosword; she slashed at the Abyss Emperor from a different side; this time, the Abyss Emperor was forced to dodge the sword because he couldn't defend against the two consecutive attacks done by the peak of the Necrotic Energy.

All of the Necroswords contained a tremendous amount of the Necrotic Energy and even though the Abyss Emperor stopped one of the incoming Necroswords, it would soon enough prove to be the fatal mistake.

Even when it didn't intend, the Necrotic Energy was extremely corrosive and corruptive, up to ridiculous degrees and even right now, Hela could sense the Necrotic Energy spreading through the body of the Abyss Emperor, starting from his hands.

Just by coming into contact with the Necrotic Energy contained within the Necrosowrds, the Abyss Emperor was contaminated in a moment of his own carelessness and presently, the Necrotic Energy was spreading through his entire body at lightning speed.

The reason why the Necrotic Energy was able to spread so fast was due to a very simple reason in fact. The Necrotic Energy, once in the body of the target, was able to feed on the energies of the target, thus speeding up its multiplication rate tremendously fast.

Just within a few moments, the entire hands of the Abyss Emperor were corroded by the Necrotic Energy, but at the same time, the Abyss Emperor was able to withstand the pressure and power of the Necrotic Energy a great degree.

But Hela wasn't discouraged by that; she knew that the Abyss Emperor must be using a lot of his power to combat the Necrotic Energy that was constantly eager to expand to the further areas of his body and was keen on devouring him from the inside.

So for that reason, the Abyss Emperor needed to use a lot of power to combat the spread of the Necrotic Energy, which in turn significantly weakened the overall combat prowess of the Abyss Emperor as a large part of its power was going to that and couldn't be used in a single combat against Hela.

Hela planned to use the same strategy as her husband was using when he was fighting someone that was stronger than him by a large margin and that was tiring them down with the Energy of the End, which would sooner or later kill anyone.

Just enough time was needed for that.

Check out all of my active novels, Saga of Astral Mysteries, A Song of Blood and Sunlight and original novel - Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition
For the advanced chapters, please check out my patreon!
Only thanks to the patreon I am able to write and publish my works, so any support is heavily appreciated!

Chapter 593 – Black Empress Of Death Vs. Abyss Emperor (5) New
Her husband killed much more powerful foes than he was through this method, as it proved to be very, very efficient. With this method of attrition war, she could achieve her desired result and kill an opponent that was much stronger than her.

While the Abyss Emperor wasn't exactly much stronger than her per se, but at the same time, they were equally matched in terms of strength and the Abyss Emperor had an advantage in the home field, which was giving him a lot of power and also passive boosts.

While Hela was fighting the Abyss Emperor from a far distance, the entire duel was observed by the piercing gaze of the Father of All Devils, who was monitoring everything that happened.

Zeoticus arrived at the very moment when Hela started fighting against the Abyss Emperor because she sensed that the Abyss Emperor was relatively powerful and was connected to the entire Abyss of Nothingness.

In short, he was present to ensure that nothing would happen to his wife because he sensed something odd about the Abyss Emperor.

It was just his feeling at the start, but when he saw the transformation of the Abyss Emperor, he realized that his sense didn't disappoint him and he was right in this one.

MC POV

Observing Hela fighting was always a small hobby of mine because her uncontrolled bloodlust and battlelust when she was fighting someone was one of the reasons why I fell in love with her.

While her combat style seemed to be pretty brutish and depended on brute force to achieve victory, in fact, it had a certain degree of beauty hidden within.

Her movements, while containing a lot of power behind them, at the same time had some sort of entrancing elegance and wonder as she attacked the Abyss Emperor, utilizing every single weak spot that the Abyss Emperor gave her and every single opportunity.

This showcased her superior mastery over the areas of the battle and art of war, something that his wife lived and breathed for, as it was her entire life. She mastered the combat and war to the art itself, passing it as the highest degree of academic and artistic mastery.

I could even see that she had masterfully copied my own combat style when she was infecting the Abyss Emperor with the Necrotic Energy, bit by bit, one by one, which was continuously destroying her opponent from within.

While at the start, the effect of the Necrotic Energy within the body of the Abyss Emperor was abysmal because the Abyss Emperor was a very powerful foe on his own and he was also using the entire might of the Abyss of Nothingness to suppress the effects of the Necrotic Energy.

But as time passed, and Hela managed to inflict her opponent with more and more Necrotic Energy, I saw that the Abyss Emperor was getting weaker and weaker, his reaction time slowed down a bit, even though it wasn't a lot, but during the pinnacle battles like these, even nanosecond was essential in the single combat.

When the reaction time of the Abyss Emperor was getting slower and slower, on the contrary, Hela's own attacking speed was getting faster and faster as she was pushing the Abyss Emperor more and more.

In split of a moment, she managed to get the Abyss Emperor off guard when he attacked Hela with his spear-tail, as she stabbed him in his stomach with both of her Necroswods.

This was probably the first time she managed to get a solid hit on the Abyss Emperor and it was a very good and severe hit on the enemy as she skewered him through and through.

Instantly afterward, she pierced through his stomach; she congregated all of her Necrotic Energy that were stabbed in his stomach as they exploded into violent blackish-green flames of the Necrotic Energy that destroyed the majority of his body and his soul.

Hela's Necrotic Energy was even more dangerous to the soul of a person than to the body because it was feeding directly on the soul as it was on any kind of energy that the person had.

But as Hela held the Godhood of the Black Empress of Death, the soul-devouring aspect was something that was very powerful and she could grow a lot through devouring the souls by her Godhood.

I knew that she developed this mimicking my own Path, The End and my Arcane Crest of Imperial of Ruin and End.

Not to mention, I was helping her significantly on this project of hers and it was only a few centuries ago when she finally succeeded and inserted a powerful devouring aspect into her Godhood Black Empress of Death.

It was even visible as the moment she managed to use her Godhood in full power on the Abyss Emperor; her power started growing exponentially, as the Abyss Emperor's formerly powerful visage was withering in real-time before my very own eyes.

Naturally, the Abyss Emperor struggled a lot, but it was all futile because Hela was well prepared against this.

The moment she managed to deliver her fatal hit on the Abyss Emperor, she activated all of her soul protection and other defensive artifacts within her disposition to the maximum.

And even some of the trap artifacts that were immobilizing the Abyss Emperor, preventing him from moving or defending himself.

At the same time, she released every bit of her power that she could muster to finish the opponent as fast as possible.

I could even see blood leaking from her mouth as she was withstanding tremendous power that was going in and out.

More and more Necrotic Energy in literary tsunamis was flowing into the Abyss Emperor's body, and tremendous degrees of energy were flowing inside her Godhood Black Empress of Death.

This continued for several more minutes until the body of the Abyss Emperor, or at least what remained from the body, started disintegrating until it completely dispersed into the black snow-like particles that were all caught by Hela's Godhood.

Seeing that my wife was about to lose consciousness from the overwhelming power that she devoured, I instantly teleported behind her and caught her falling body as the entire Abyss of Nothingness was about to be destroyed.

With the death of the Abyss Emperor, it seemed that his very own existence was the sole reason that was holding this place together in one piece.

Check out all of my active novels, Saga of Astral Mysteries, A Song of Blood and Sunlight and original novel - Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition
Only thanks to the patreon I am able to write and publish my works, so any support is heavily appreciated!

Chapter 594 – The Aftermath of Clash New
Seeing that the Pure Land, the entire Abyss of Nothingness, was about to crumble, I knew that I needed to do something to prevent the destruction of this place.

Seeing and sensing that the Pure Land had a very strong effect on the Soul, even I felt that it had a very strong effect on the Soul.

Even in my very own Soul, I sensed some of the effects of the Pure Land, which was pretty surprising because I was far more powerful than even average Half-Step Tier 13. So, I was pretty shocked that something like the Pure Land existed within the Primal Chaos Dimension Universe.

Such kind of forbidden land was something that is priceless and it was also something that could be used to increase the Soul Aptitude of people by a tremendous degree with little to no effort.

With just basic calculations, I could predict that a few hours within the Pure Land absorbing the energy that the Pure Land was released would allow one to upgrade the Soul Aptitude from Level 1 to Level 5.

And those were only preliminary ones and not even the final calculations.

It would probably allow one to break the Earth and Heaven Boundary when it came to the Soul Aptitude and even reach the mythical Level 10 Soul Aptitude if someone spent a long time within the Pure Land.

So, I didn't waste any more time and I summoned Atiesh and released my entire might on the entirety of the Pure Land and started separating it from the rest of the Abyss of Nothingness.

I compressed the entire Pure Land into one huge separate dimension that would be then adjusted and fused into the Higher Dimensional World of Baator as an adjusted dimension or as the direct part of the Higher Dimensional World of Baator.

Instantaneously, the entirety of the landmass of the Pure Land was ripped from the Abyss of Nothigness and stored and compressed into a separate dimension, while the rest of the Abyss of Nothigness was completely falling into itself and collapsing.

When the process of taking the Pure Land from the Abyss of Nothingness was finished, I grabbed Hela and teleported as far as possible from the entire God Realm of Absolute Beginning when the Abyss of Nothingness began collapsing into itself.

This then caused an enormous explosion in the center of the God Realm of Absolute Beginning as the entire place was being destroyed and devoured in a wave of tremendous explosions of pure power.

Unfortunately enough, it didn't stop entirely there, and it was like a chain reaction, spreading towards the Realm of the Gods and Realm of the Devils of the Primal Chaos Dimension Universe, threatening to destroy everything in its path.

Now, when I was thinking about that, I came to the realization that it was highly possible that the Abyss of Nothingness or more precisely, the Pure Land that was within it, acted as some sort of central hub for the entire Universe.

Now it was making sense...

Looking at the black wave of destruction that was spreading into the entire Primal Chaos Dimension, especially into the Realm of the Devils, which wasn't actually that much of a problem because, due to the extremely high concentration of the Yin-attributed energies, the Xenomorphs couldn't enter the place.

So, on the one hand, it was rather good that the Realm of the Devils would be purified through the destruction and the Primal Chaos Dimension Universe would be purged from the Universe itself, which would give the Xenomorphs more living space once the Universe has regenerated enough.

So I decided to take the more riskier path, as I let the destruction of the Realm of the Devils happen and after half an hour or an entire hour, the majority of the Realm of the Devils was entirely purged and destroyed by the blackish energy that was spreading now even to the Realm of the Gods.

When the tsunami of violent energy approached the Realm of the Gods, I activated my Arcane Crest of Imperial of End and Ruin that appeared in its maximally enlarged form in between the borders of the Realm of the Gods and Realm of the Devils.

Using the Arcane Crest of Imperial of End and Ruin against the destructive energy that was spreading towards the Realm of the Gods, utilizing the Aspect of Ruination, I started disintegrating the blackish energy that was released by the destruction and collapse of the Abyss of Nothingness.

This process continued for some time, and even I was feeling a bit tired from this entire ordeal because the power behind the explosion was very high, like, very, very high, as the power had the potential to destroy the entire Universe.

I wasn't using the devouring aspects of the Arcane Crest of Imperial of End and Ruin because I felt that the energy that was released by the collapse of the Abyss of Nothingness was too dangerous to be even refined...

It contained something that was making me uneasy when I sensed it. So, instead, I just let the Ruination Asepct of the Arcane Crest of Imperial of End and Ruin to completely destroy the energy released by the collapse.

After the entire process was stopped, I purposely left some of the energy to enter the Northern Divine Region, which was already filled enough with the Yin-attributed energies that entered into the Northern Divine Region from the Realm of the Devils.

When the remnants of the energy entered the Northern Divine Region, it destroyed the parts of the Northern Devine Region where the Yin-attributed energy were most congregated.

The entire Realm of the Devils would regenerate in time, it would probably take a few millennia for it to recover completely, but If I decided to help it, it would be done in a few years at maximum.

And of course, I didn't plan to depend on the natural recovery, but instead, I would help it a bit...

We needed to have the entire Primal Chaos Dimension Universe ready to serve as the farm to breed the xenomorphs as soon as possible.

Chapter 595 – Everything Sound Ready New
When I returned together with Hela in my arms to the Baldaquin, everyone grew worried about her because she was significantly weakened from her fight against the Abyss Emperor.

Fortunately, though, the situation was not actually as severe as it seemed because she was already regenerating from the moment she lost consciousness. The vitality of the peak Tier 12 entity was nothing to scoff at.

"What happened to her?"

Venelana asked as she saw the condition of her sister-wife, while Gu Yuena went to scan her through her senses, as she was the sole Tier 12 entity among my wives and ironically though, she was also pretty skilled with the arts of healing.

Something that nobody among us really bothered to learn, and neither was I with all of my knowledge, and Spells was an expert at the arts of healing. I only knew some more basic forms of healing, and when I wanted to heal, I was typically using the Devour ability of my Path.

That was working rather well for me, though.

"She will be good, but I would bring her to an environment filled with the Aura of Death for faster regeneration. She has overused her Necrotic Energy and Godhood too much and is facing severe exhaustion from it, but overall, there is nothing serious with her condition."

Gu Yuena, as the sole person to be qualified to be at least some sort of quasi-healer in our group, stated after she finished the diagnosis of her sister-wife.

Hearing that, I sighed in relief because her condition was nothing too severe and something that would heal itself with enough time and care.

"I will bring her to the bedroom and place Necro Crystal next to her to speed up the recovery."

Saying that I picked Hela up again and brought her to one of the bedrooms within the Baldaquin that was located at the top of the fortress. Laying her gently at the bed, I tucked her in while placing a pitch-black crystal next to her.

The crystal itself was blacker than the blackest black but was also shining with ominous black light and pulsating with enormous power. It was Necro Crystal, a pretty rare thing from the Endless Void that was typically created when an extremely high amount of Death Aura congregated in one place for a long, long, long period of time.

After several million of years or so, the Death Aura will start crystalizing and turning itself into this crystal known as the Necro Crystal.

The moment I put the Necro Crystal next to her, her Godhood started instinctively assimilating the aura that was being released by the Necro Crystal.

This, in turn, was greatly alleviating her symptoms and speeding up her recovery rate by a great degree. It was clear that the Necro Crystal was helping Hela in her recovery efforts greatly, something that I was glad to see...

I hated when I saw one of my wives injured or in pain, but at the same time, I understood that overprotectiveness was rather contradictory to the desired results and would create more conflicts rather than what I wished for.

So, the best thing that I could do was to trust them with everything I had, but I was always ready to help them if they ever needed it. I patted her long, dark black hair as I left the room and headed back to the command center of the Baldaquin.

"I put Hela to sleep and placed the Necro Crystal next to her... the effects are immediate, and she had already started assimilating the Aura of Death from the Necro Crystal."

I said when I returned back to the command center of the Baldaquin, I looked over the panorama of the Primal Chaos Dimension Universe.

The Necro Crystal was actually a pretty rare thing, something for which even powerful Universes would wage wars and countless pinnacle Tier 11 entities that were proficient in the "Death" would fight to the death just to obtain one of those.

And yet, in my hands, it was reduced to a thing to help Hela recover faster from the injuries that she suffered during the fight with the Abyss Emperor.

While I was never really boastful about it, but I was an obscenely rich person.

Even compared to many other Primarchs, I knew that my wealth would eclipse many of them, mainly because of how I stylized the entire functioning of the Kadath Universe itself and how it gathered resources.

Not to mention, my own resource-gathering capabilities were tremendously high, fast and efficient.

So, overall, all things considered, I managed to gather an astounding amount of wealth and various resources, artifacts, knowledge, and many, many other things that were lying all around our personal spaces.

"Are we going to somewhere else? I think that we have stayed in this Universe for longer than enough and I want to see more than those ugly things."

Venelana pouted as she looked at me, with the most pitiful eyes that she could muster, because she found the Xenomoprhs disgusting, even though she couldn't deny the value of the Xenomorph Farm Universe.

"Yes... I have several more places planned, so we will go and proceed to those places after we are done here... The only thing that needed to be done was to place some temporal defenses around the Primal Chaos Dimension Universe until I became Primarch and carry out the final solution for this Universe."

We were going to visit several places after the Primal Chaos Dimension Universe; this stop was done only because I was more or like curious about the state of Hela's project.

I didn't even think that somebody at the pinnacle of Tier 12 would be hiding here and that something miraculous like the Pure Land would be found here. So, I had to admit that the trip to the Primal Chaos Dimension Universe proved to be very rewarding.

Especially the Pure Land would be used to cultivate countless powerhouses of the Kadath Universe and especially of the Higher Dimensional World of Baator.

Seeing that nothing else required my immediate attention, I ordered for the Baldaquin to leave the Universe and head toward the next destination on our list as part of our vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back