• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Holy Chronicles of Baator

Chapter 564 - Gaping Maw
After they crossed through the Grand Songster Pit, Gu Long and Iggwilv arrived at the 88th Layer of the Abyss called Gaping Maw. The Gaping Maw was the 88th level of the Abyss and the home of Demogorgon, Prince of Demons.

From what Iggwilv told him, Demogorgon was a very powerful Demon who reached Tier 11; he belonged to the ancient demons and was a very cunning one. The Gaping Maw was a vast continent covered in a jungle and surrounded by an equally vast ocean with brine flats.

Rising from the sea were twin towers, topped with enormous fanged skulls that marked the fortress Abysm, a labyrinth of dark and cold underwater caves.

"This place is surprisingly desolated..."

Gu Long commented from the side as they were observing one of the few cities in the 88th Layer Gaping Maw. While he wasn't keen on believing rumors, they were indeed true when Iggwilv retold him these rumors.

It seemed that Demon Prince Demogorgon had indeed joined the war among his fellow Demon Lords and Lords of Layers and was right now waging war on expanding his territory and influence.

Gu Long has discussed his predicament with Iggwilv, as they have built some kind of mutual trust between them, aside from the fact that they signed a very strict Geass that would prevent them from betraying each other...

In the end, Iggwilv told him about a few suitable places where he could make his breakthroughs and one of the best spots was actually in the Gaping Maw. Originally, Gu Long was rather reserved about this because it was the territory of a mighty Demon.

Gaping Maw contained one certain location that was very suitable for Gu Long's ascension because it was the tomb of the Demon God or, rather, ruins of it... nobody knew, but there was one thing certain: it was extremely dense with Demonic and Divine Aura.

That was something that Gu Long needed for his ascension to the Law Godhood because, as he was a Divine Demonic Dragon, he could make use of the abundant Demonic and Divine Aura to aid him in his ascension.

"Sometimes they are the truth... Demogorgon has smelled the opportunity and wants to spread his include and bring several more Layers of the Abyss into his fold, giving him a better chance to ascend to higher realms."

They entered the city that was bustling with demons; both of them were under the concealment of the Embers of Silence, to be sure.

There were countless subspecies of Demons in the city; most of them were in one way or another, related to the species of Demogorgon or major Demon Lords under the rule of the Demongorgon.

"The upper layers have only a few pinnacle powerhouses and I doubt that they would watch Demogrogon to get ahead of them or Father of All Devils forbid even reach to the higher realms of Exarchy..."

Demon cities were by one word... crude.

They were barbaric; most of the buildings were not even built by the demons themselves but rather by slaves from more advanced civilizations that the demons attacked, invaded or conquered and dragged them to the Abyss.

Here, they lived and died as slaves and toys to their demon masters. Obviously, slavery had a place of great importance in the society of the Abyss inhabitants.

Typically, only the slaves from different civilizations were skilled artisans, engineers and masters of some crafts.

"The one thing that I hate about adventuring in the Abyss are their cities... when I am out of supplies, aside from raw meat and blood, you can't buy here anything... not like these barbarians are even aware of things like soap or perfume."

Iggwilv was very often wandering into the depths of the Abyss, either due to her interest as Demonoligst, Archmage of Oerth, or in her endless quest to obtain power, always more and more power.

And very often, she was out of the resources she prepared for her trips, but in the Abyss, it was almost impossible to resupply most of the things that a fine lady like her needed to function normally.

"What would you await from barbarians like this? In the end, they evolved from the Fiends; in terms of intelligence and society, they are not much different."

Fiends of the Infinite Abyss Universe and Demons of the Endless Abyss were the same, even though the species were vastly different. But the mentality that the two species shared was exactly the same.

"How many Laws remained within the Gaping Maw now that Demogorgon is on his crusade?"

Gu Long asked as they were searching their way out of the city because the demon city was the same as the other ones. Nothing more than the combination of brutality, slavers or demons selling body parts or flesh from the killed slaves.

"Probably only a few; most of them have departed together with Demogorgon on the crusade. We were safe until we go around some more important places like Abysm or the capital of the Demogorgon's realm."

Gu Long nodded as they slowly continued their journey to the ruins of the Tomb of the Demon God that was killed on the 88th Layer of the Abyss. Demon rarely attained Godhood because the concept of "Demonic" and that of "Divine" were two exact polar opposites.

So those who became the so-called Demon Gods were rare individuals of peerless power and were also considered unique beings. If they were lucky, Gu Long wanted to take his chances and explore the area in hopes of finding the corpse; he could obtain a lot from it.

As he was a perfect hybrid representing the "Devil", "Dragon" and "God" racial aspects, begins of similar existence like him were the best source of nutrition for Gu Long.

Unfortunately, such begins were rare, and he managed to encounter only a few, whom he killed and devoured with the Devour.

Naturally, every single one brought him tremendous benefits and this time, he hoped to find a Demon God corpse on the levels of Laws; it wouldn't be then impossible to reach peak Tier 10 in a short time after Devouring it.

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
PS. Check Dune: The Holy Path!
For advanced chapters check out patreon.
%23creator-teaser

Get more from Trafford's Workshop on Patreon

Welcome to the Workshop Reader!
favicon-32.png
www.patreon.com
Join the Trafford Novels Discord Server!

Check out the Trafford Novels community on Discord - hang out with 237 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
discord.gg

Architect, use the available data, to calculate stat range of classes from Low-Class to High-Class.

Oof. That strikes way, WAY too close to Warlock of the Magus World, where the MC is basically a parasitic meat puppet to an AI chip that does all the real work. I'll try reading a bit further, but if that's the direction this story goes as well it's an immediate drop-and-ignore.

[Low-Class - 1 - 15
Mid-Class - 30 - 50
High-Class - 75 - 99]

What happened to 16-29, 51-74? There are huge bands just missing here. This scale makes little sense as written.

Start creating a training regime
perfect training regiment

Two swings, both misses; the word you want is "regimen".

As I stood up and looked at the mirror as I marveled at my new appearance, Answered Architect.

I have no idea what this sentence even means.

"I will reach the top..."

I muttered as I walked out of my bedroom.​

That's one sentence spread across two PARAGRAPHS. Yeah, the lack of basics in even the first chapter means I stop here. This chapter is extremely rough in far too many ways for me to think this story will be more entertaining than irritating to read. With a beta this might've been good, but as-is it's too flawed.

Chapter 565 – Tomb of the Demon God (1) New
"Wouldn't your breakthrough attract the attention of the Daemon Lords and everything that is actually slumbering in the Gaping Maw?"

Witch Queen Iggwilv asked her lover, the Dragon Prince Gu Long, as they were approaching the rumored Tomb of the Demon God that was in the 88th Layer of the Abyss, the Gaping Maw.

"Not really; as long as I keep the Embers of Silence active on my person, I can create an isolated domain where nobody could even dream of peeking inside, so we would be alright."

Gu Long was already prepared very well for his ascension to the Law Godhood and another reason why his father gave him the Embers of Silence was to hide his Apotheosis Ceremony that would otherwise attract the attention of everyone in the entire Layer and perhaps even other Layers close to the 88th Layer.

"It doesn't hurt to be careful... we can wait until there would be another convergence between Layers, it would provide another wave of protection in case something went wrong."

Converging between the layers was a rather rare occasion when two or more Abyssal Layers got very close to each other, with their energies overlapping with each other. The barrier between the Abyssal Layers grew so thin that they could be crossed over one leap.

It was typically used by most of the Demon Lords to expand their territory because, through the convergence, they didn't need to open the portals or do anything complicated; they just needed to cross over and fight.

As simple as that could get.

And Iggwilv found out that another convergence would be happening between the 88th Layer of the Abyss and a few surrounding Abyssal Layers in the near future.

This would present the perfect opportunity for his breakthrough because if something went wrong, then the tremendous energy released by the convergence between Abyssal Layers would cover up for his Apotheosis.

"We should hurry; when I successfully complete my Apotheosis, we can go to the Hollow's Heart and find the Seed of the First Flame."

Gu Long stated as Iggwilv nodded in agreement... though fortunately enough, the Tomb of the Demon God wasn't that far from their current location, and it took them only a few days to arrive at the place.

It was placed in the nearby mountain, on the top of one of the highest peaks of the Gaping Maw.

The entire area of the mountain, which Iggwilv found out was named Barad-Dúm, named after the fabled Demon God himself, was considered as one huge danger zone within the Gaping Maw.

There were countless powerful Demonic Beasts roaming around and calling this god-forsaken piece of land their home.

Like most of the parts of the Abyss, nothing really grew in these parts of the 88th Layer of the Abyss, aside from some poisonous trees and plants and everything had a gloomy dark purple or black color, including the soil and stones themselves.

"So this is the Barad-Dúm... even more imposing than I thought..."

Iggwilv was a very experienced and knowledgeable Demonologist and Archmage of Oerth, and Mount Barad-Dúm was one of the most famous places across the Abyss. It was a place where one of the few Demon Gods of the Abyss was probably buried, and it was also one of the forsaken realms of the Abyss.

And if something was labeled as a forbidden zone in the Abyss, then it must meant it was deathly as hell.

"I sense Demonic Divine Aura... from the depths of the Mountain and it is powerful... very powerful..."

Gu Long muttered when he looked at Mount Barad-Dúm with an intense glare; as someone who was very sensitive to such Aura, it didn't take him a second to confirm the truth. This place was indeed the burial ground of the Demon God.

The Aura he sent wasn't lying about that.

"So the rumors were truth..."

Iggwilv muttered as she grasped his right hand while they looked at the swarm of the Demonic Beasts that were running here and there, around the entire premises of the Barad-Dúm...

"That is one good number of Demonic Beasts there..."

Gu Long could sense that there were tens of thousands of Demon Beasts around the entire Barad-Dúm; many of them were at Tier 8. No wonder that even some of the most ferocious Demons didn't really dare to venture into these places.

"Whatever... with the Embers of Silence, we would be okey."

The Embers of Silence was one of the most powerful stealth-related artifacts that was in existence, something very rare even across the entirety of the Endless Void.

Gu Long was confident that as long as he had the Embers of Silence, he would be okey...

Naturally, something that he was given by his father wasn't anything ordinary...

"You seem to be pretty confident in your trinket."

Iggwilv stated as she looked at the Dragon Prince.

"Naturally... though, I want to ask, what do you want to do after obtaining the Seed of the First Flame?"

Gu Long asked as he looked at the Witch Queen because he actually wanted to bring her back with him to the Kadath Universe. Someone like her would be an invaluable asset to the entire Kadath Universe, as she could become even a Tier 12 entity if she had some luck in her journey.

Iggwilv looked rather unsure of what to do because she didn't really anticipate that she would obtain something so valuable, and she was aware that her lover wanted to bring her together with him back to his Universe.

"If it makes you happy, I will go together with you into the Kadath Universe... I always wondered what other Universes are like..."

In truth, Witch Queen Iggwilv wanted to leave the boundaries of her Universe because she wanted to pursue higher degrees of Magic. That was something that was her lifelong goal and the Kadath Universe was a place where Magic Research was one of the priorities.

"Splendid... you would surely thrive within the Kadath Universe."

%23creator-teaser

favicon-32.png
www.patreon.com
Join the Trafford Novels Discord Server!

Check out the Trafford Novels community on Discord - hang out with 237 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
discord.gg

Chapter 566 – Tomb of the Demon God (2) New
The Kadath Universe became something akin to a Holy Ground for magic researchers and anyone who wanted to pursue the depths of the Arcane and profound mysteries of Magic.

In a place like that, the Kadath Universe, someone like Iggwilv would thrive and reach the greatest heights that were ever imaginable.

"Where would you start your Apotheosis?"

Iggwilv asked her dragon lover; he looked at the top of Mount Barad-Dúm because that was the place which he had chosen. He had already suppressed his breakthrough to Tier 9 for a long time.

Waiting for the perfect opportunity was a hassle; he had been tempted to reach Tier 9 for a long time already when he was still in the Magus World; he was ready and just waiting for this time to come.

"On the top of Mount Barad-Dúm where the Tomb itself, where the Aura is Divine and Demonic is the strongest."

Gu Long used his Dragon Slayer Halbert as he, together with Iggwilv, continued through the hordes of demonic beasts that swarmed the entire area of the Demon Tomb and Mount Barad-Dúm.

For several hours, they circled around Mount Barad-Dúm until they finally found a usable passage that seemed like some sort of carved pathway that was leading to the top of Mount Barad-Dúm and the Tomb of the Demon God.

It seemed like someone was rather meticulous when doing this because the stone pathway leading to the Tomb was well crafted, clearly a sign that it had been created by a very skilled artisan.

This was most unusual in the Abyss because this place didn't really have artisans or craftsmen aside from the slaves, but according to the Iggwilv, the patterns were similar to that of typical demon architecture of more civilized demon races.

"So, these savages actually have some sort of civilization or at least imitations of it?"

Gu Long was surprised hearing that because that was the last thing that he expected from the Abyss, truth to be told.

"Yes, they have... mostly on the deepest layers of the Abyss and only the most powerful species; they are rather similar in this aspect to the Fiends of the Infinite Abyss Universe, though logical assumptions as they are of similar origin."

The more powerful the demon race was, the more advanced it was and some of the most powerful ones were even civilized like any other civilization or species within the Endless Void.

"Judging on this, we can conclude that the Demon God that is buried here should be from one of the strongest Abyssal species, which is most intriguing... why is he buried here?"

Iggwilv looked at the murals that were around the stone-carved pathways; some were depicting the history of Mount Barad-Dúm, but most of them were retelling the story of the Demon God that was buried in this place.

"Probably either his wish or he wasn't really affiliated with the species... the second one would be the most welcomed, though."

Gu Long didn't want to have some extra powerful Demon species on his ass for sacrilege of pillaging the Tomb of one of their top-notch powerhouse. Some of them could be rather zealous in their pursuit, so that was an eventual that he wished to avoid.

Considering the fact that the Abyss would, or already is, a major player on the entire scale of the Endless Void.

"I agree... still, this place is a treasure trove for archeologists..."

Iggwilv was already running around the entire pathway, recording everything and making copies of the murals and stone-carved descriptions of things on the walls. Those things would be used for the research at a later date.

Gu Long gave her some time to do this, or else she would be pestering him about that for the entirety of their time in the Abyss. Iggwilv had an obsession with uncovering the history and exploring the archeological sites.

Due to this, their journey to the top of Mount Barad-Dúm was at least thrice longer than it should have been... but fortunately, there were no demon beasts within these pathways, something that Gu Long noticed.

Probably, there were some wards or some magic measures that were fending them off. If not for that, then the entire area would have been swarming with the demon beasts long ago, and they would need to tear their way through them.

"Are you finished already?"

The Dragon Prince asked with a great deal of irritation as he was looking at Iggwilv, who once stopped to examine some historical murals and sites.

"Hush, hush... this task requires a great deal of patience."

Iggwilv said as she was examining something that she had dug from the ground, which was a common occurrence for the past few hours. Every few hours, she found some artifact either in the ground or in the stone.

Some of those things were actually precious because they radiated an outrageous amount of Magic, but mostly, they were just worthless trinkets that served nothing more than decoration purposes.

Some may, though, serve some spiritual purpose because they found about a dozen totems of the Demon God that were buried here, together with his statues and other things.

"I am done... we can move forward."

She hummed happily as she stopped the object she was examining within the dimensional storage space, and they moved forward.

The same thing happened several times more until they finally arrived at the top of Mount Barad-Dúm. At the end of the pathway, there was only one thing that genuinely surprised both Gu Long and Witch Queen Iggwilv.

"It is only this?"

For someone strong as Demon God, he awaited something more than just one humble altar with an epitaph.

"It seems so..."

Even Iggwilv was surprised to see this because it was a relatively unusual burial style among the demons.

"Whatever... the corpse is here because I am sensing it... though looking at it from a close distance, I think that I will need to set up a ritual for this one."

Gu Long studied the altar of the Demon God more closely, and he learned a few things from it. The first one was that it was indeed a geniue thing and the second was that the person known as Demon God was indeed buried here.

%23creator-teaser%2C.png

favicon-32.png
www.patreon.com
Připoj se k serveru Trafford Novels na Discordu!

Omrkni komunitu Trafford Novels na Discordu – má už zhruba 237 dalších členů, takže si tam můžeš skvěle poklábosit a užít si bezplatný hlasový a textový chat.
discord.gg

Chapter 567 – Apotheosis of Gu Long (1) New
Gu Long, since his birth, was inherently walking on the path of the Law Godhood because he was combining the Law Comprenenshon Path with the modified Douluo Godhood Method that was practiced by the ods of the Kadath Universe.

For him, reaching the Law Godhood officially was only a matter of time, a time that came right now when he sensed the power coming from the Tomb of the Demon God. After he left Iggwilv enough time to record the things around the Tomb, he knew that his time in this had come.

They didn't really think that someone as powerful as Demon God would be buried here; even Gu Long was rather dismissive about this, considering this nothing more than just a rumor, but he was proven wrong.

The first thing he did was to erect some Bounded Fields when he would be undergoing his Apotheosis, with Witch Queen Iggwilv guarding the area and controlling the Bounded Fields and Wards around their area.

Gu Long even used the Embers of Silence to reinforce part of the Bounded Fields and Wards that were erected by them because he suspected that his Apotheosis would create rather mess...

Normally, the Godhood Method had a so-called Demigod Stage, but Gu Long was rather skipping it or in other words, he was already born as Demigod, with his Godhood Index reaching 10 when he reached adulthood.

That was something to be expected as both of his parents were at the Annuled Stage of Godhood. The Dragon Prince looked at the Tomb of the Demon God, which was brimming with vast and powerful Demonic and Divine Energies, as he used his Devour Clan Trait and Law of Devouring to start the process.

The Devour was one of his predominant Clan Traits and he also had a very strong affinity and talent for the Law of Devour because it was the Law in which he would be ascending together with the Godhood.

The Law Godhood of Devour.

Or rather, Law Godhood of Heaven Devourer and the Golden Law of Holy Destruction would be his foundations for Tier 9.

That would be more fitting for his draconic nature. The very second he used Devour on the Tomb of the Demon God, he started assimilating an overwhelming amount of energy inside his body.

For a few seconds or even minutes, nothing happened because he was only reaching his limits, slowly but steadily, but after ten minutes of devouring the Demonic and Divine Energies from the Tomb of the Demon God, he suddenly felt a crack in his Godhead within his body.

It was only a small noticeable crack that happened, but with more and more energies he devoured from the Tomb of the Demon God, the bigger the crack was getting. On the other note, not only was this changing within his body, but his soul was also becoming more saturated with the Laws and overwhelming power of Godhood.

His Law of Devour was becoming clearer and clearer with each bit of Demonic and Divine Energy devoured from the Tomb of the Demon God as if he was realizing that some missing pieces were appearing one by one.

After several hours of devouring Demonic and Divine Energies from the Tomb of the Demon God, he suddenly felt something click in his soul, as the Law of Devour was comprehended at the 100%.

When that happened, the Godhead within Gu Long's body, which was already full of cracks, started falling apart and his soul, which was being transformed from its previous translucent color to a pure golden one, was also beginning to change.

With the comprehension of the Law of Devour at the 100% the speed of Devouring of the Demonic and Divine Energies of the Tomb of the Demon God was increased tens of times and now he was overflooded by the tremendous levels of Energies.

But at the same time, as the Godhead cracked, it started instantly reforming itself into the proper Godhead, but contrary to normal Godheads that were created with the Godhood Method, this one was a bit different.

It had patterns of Law inscribed around the surface of the Godhead. He felt that his entire being was changed the moment he achieved the comprehension of the Law of Devour at 100% and it started fusing with the God aspect perfectly.

Suddenly, he felt that his Godhood Index was rising... at lightning speed...

Within ten minutes of Deovuring, his Godhood Index reached 100, officially classifying him as Tier 9 Lesser Law God, but it didn't stop there because the Tomb of the Demon God still contained a tremendous amount of Demonic and Divine Energies.

Gu Long suspected that the Demon God was someone who must have reached at least Tier 11 during his lifetime, but at the same time, he possessed far superior energy to the mishmash of the Demon God.

After almost half an hour, his Godhood Index has crossed over 500, and after another one hour, it reached 750.

Gu Long didn't stop or take pause, but he was still continuing and was constantly devouring the energies from the Tomb of the Demon God with all of his power.

Witch Queen Iggwilv was looking at everything that was transpiring with interest and worry because she could sense that the entire process was taking a toll on her lover, a one heavy toll, but the Dragon Prince was still continuing because it was a one-time opportunity.

He knew that once he stopped, the next subsequent process wouldn't be that potent. When Gu Long's Godhood Index reached over 3,000 the Dragon Prince showed the initial signs of fatigue, but he grit his teeth as he continued.

Soon enough, a Golden Light burst out of his body, as the Golden Light of Holy Destruction finally took shape within his Soul and Godhead. When that happened, his expression was greatly revitalized and the process of devouring was accelerated more than a hundredfold.

With his Godhood Index shooting by tens with each passing minute and soon enough crossing the line of 5,000.

The power around his body was getting so oppressive that it started destroying a part of Mount Barad-Dúm just by exposure to his aura alone.

%23creator-teaser%2C.png

favicon-32.png
www.patreon.com
Připoj se k serveru Trafford Novels na Discordu!

Omrkni komunitu Trafford Novels na Discordu – má už zhruba 237 dalších členů, takže si tam můžeš skvěle poklábosit a užít si bezplatný hlasový a textový chat.
discord.gg

Chapter 468 – Apotheosis of Gu Long (2) New
Witch Queen Iggwilv was looking at the Apotheosis of Gu Long with a mixture of admiration, wonder, respect, love and longing. She could feel the power that was rolling out of the Dragon Prince and it was overwhelming.

Something that was so powerful, so potent...

Iggwilv met her deal of Law Archamges during her life, be it in the Oerth or in the entire Prime Material Plane, but this was the first time she felt this kind of power from someone who was just ascending to the Law State.

Meanwhile, the Dragon Prince was assimialting the Demonic and Divine Energies within the Tomb of the Demon God at tremendous speed, as his Godhood Index was increasing at lightning speed, already crossing the one of 7,500.

Soon enough, the Demonic and Divine Energies within the Tomb of the Demon God were getting lower and lower as the corpse of the Demon God was being entirely devoured from the bottom to the top.

And Gu Long's power was shooting through the roof, already reaching the peak of the Tier 9 in one go. Within the next two hours, Gu Long's Godhood Index reached exactly 10,000 which meant that he reached the very limit of Tier 9.

If not for the differences in the quality of the energy, then he would have already reached Tier 10 in one go. But unfortunately, while the person was the Demon God and had the same mixture of Demonic and Divine Energies, Gu Long's was far purer and more potent.

That was to be expected, as both of his parents were at Tier 12 and they were this strong when they conceived him.

He inherited this from both of his parents, but while he didn't reach Tier 10 officially, his combat prowess was already standing on the levels of more powerful Tier 10 entities.

He had two Law Godhoods, which he didn't even plan, as he originally planned to ascend with only with the Golden Light of Holy Destruction as his primary Law Godhood.

The Law of Devour was unexpected but a pleasant surprise in this entire endeavor. Now that he had reached Tier 9 and devoured everything from the Tomb of Demon God, he would need a few hours to assimilate his strength properly.

Gu Long then sat down cross-legged and entered a very deep meditation trance, as he was assimialting his gains from the breakthrough and getting used to the overwhelming power he obtained from Apotheosis to the Law God.

Everything that was also happening with his breakthrough and Apotheosis was being recorded by his Minor Tarot Card and sent to his father, Father of All Devils, for further reference.

Witch Queen Iggwilv was observing everything as she was getting slightly horny at the Gu Long, who was radiating enormous power, something that was enormously attractive to the Witch Queen and Archmage of the Oerth.

Kadath Universe

Fortress of Nurmengard, Sunset Mountain Range, 9th Layer of the Higher Dimensional World of Baator

The Father of All Devils was sleeping soundly on his bed together with his wives as they were after another series of passionate lovemaking. Retirement was indeed one of the best choices that he made in his whole life.

As he was hugging Hela and Grayfia, who were always wearing the most ruthless and cold persona, they were especially cuddly when they were alone. Not like they would admit it openly, but both of them were very affectionate and warm when they wanted to be.

"Hmm..."

The Crimson Emperor woke up, as he got transmission of an enormous amount of information through the Tarot Cards that were fused with his soul. He got information about Gu Long's Apotheosis as he finally ascended to the Law Godhood which was a great step forward for his son.

But most importantly, it was for him because he got more data on the Law Godhood; he knew that his own fusion of the Law Path and Godhood Path would be very hard, as he would be fusing them at peak Tier 12.

"As long as I can get my hands on data from Farlier's own version of the merger, then I can start my own Apotheosis to the Primarch..."

The Father of All Devils muttered quietly as he returned back to sleep while giving Hela a kiss on her forehead as she felt her moving in her sleep. He wouldn't really say it out loud, but she often had bad dreams or nightmares...

Gu Long spent the next ten hours in deep meditation as he was reigning in his own power, which was a much harder task than initially anticipated.

The overwhelming power that was within his body was "unruly" and it was impossible to control in a short time.

Still, with enough patience and time, Gu Long was starting to gain control over the overwhelming power within his body and soon enough, he would be once again ready for the action in combat.

Iggwilv was as usual, watching over Gu Long, standing on guard like a little dutiful soldier, as she noticed that Gu Long had woken up from his meditation trance. The Dragon Prince opened his eyes and deeply sighed in and out.

"How long?"

He asked as he looked at the Witch Queen, who was constantly checking on the Bounded Field that was hiding them from the rest of the outside world and layer...

If not for that and the help of the Embers of Silence, then this entire place would be already swarming with powerful Demon Lords.

"Twelve hours, plus minus some minutes..."

Dragon Prince nodded at that, it was longer than he anticipated, but it was still within the reason. But any more longer would cause them to be at risk of being found if they were unlucky.

His father instilled the right amount of paranoia into him and a need for constant vigilance.

"We can depart to the Hollow's Heart... with my newfound power, it should be rather an easy task to achieve."

Now that Gu Long had reached the peak of Tier 9 and had the combat prowess of a relatively stronger Tier 10, he was confident in helping Iggwilv in achieving her goals.

Chapter 469 – Hollow’s Heart New
"Are young confident against Princes?"

Most of the people who bore the title of Demon Prince were at least at the peak of Tier 10 at very least... though most of them would be standing at Tier 11. Gu Long was very wary of them, because not only due to their personal power but also their cunning.

Every single Demon who has risen to the position of the Demon Lord, Demon Prince or Lord of the Layer were not only exceedingly powerful but also extremely cunning and scheming bastards.

Fighting such opponents was very troublesome because they would be using countless underhanded tricks and other means to win their fight. Gu Long didn't like such kinds of opponents because he knew from firsthand how hard it is to defeat such opponents...

His father was one of those.

Even though Zeoticus Lucifer was half-step Tier 13, he was one hell of a cunning bastard who would never fight his opponent head-on.

Even when he was confident that his opponent was much weaker, Zeoticus Lucifer would always employ schemes and other things to weaken his opponent as much as possible before only delivering the finishing blow.

"We will see... If I have enough information about the target and his strength, I should be able to beat some weaker ones..."

Even though Gu Long didn't really like fighting like this, he was taught by his father how to exploit every single weakness of the opponent.

"That should be enough; in the end, we would be doing everything to avoid to our best capabilities. We don't want to attract the attention of the true powers of the Abyss... that would be certainly disastrous."

The Dragon Prince agreed with the statement because he knew when to fight and when to lay low.

"We should get going..."

The journey to the Hollow's Heart, which was the 176th Layer of the Abyss, would be long and arduous, something that neither one of them was keen on experiencing.

They would be entering the different dimensions of Abyssal Layers because, in those Layers, more powerful Demons were as common as cabbage.

Kadath Universe

Nurmengard Castle, Sunset Mountain Range, 9th Layer of the Higher Dimensional World of Baator

"So his way like this... most interesting to see..."

I got the data from Gu Long's Apotheosis several days ago... for the past few days, I meticulously studied the data; there was a lot of it. I was able to compare it with Sigmar's situation, which was somewhat similar yet different.

Still, it was the best I could get my hands on because I wouldn't be able to initiate the merger between the Law Path and Godhood Path without data. It was a dangerous thing to do because if I made some mistake, then I would, at best, cripple myself and, at worst, kill myself.

For that very reason, I needed as much data on the mergers between the Law Path and Godhood Method into the one. Fortunately, there was a perfect specimen that was walking on this path.

Soon enough, Leylin Farlier would be ascending to the Law Godhood through the merger, which would be the first time to have data on the pure merger. Sigmar and Gu Long were already born with some sort of state.

They were already something akin to Demigods; for them to reach it and become Law Gods was something different because it was like a natural evolution. They only needed to wait and advance naturally; with enough time and resources, they would become Law Gods without a problem.

"Still, the data collected on those two are treasure trove... but the I have managed to identify the first parameter, which is compatibility between the Path, Laws, Arcane Crest and Godhoods."

This was the first thing that I managed to identify after years of study: that all of the things needed to have compatibility of 100% with each other, or else the process would be doomed to failure.

"But at the same time, I need to consider my Aspect and Concept... Ruination and Void... I already have Godhood of Ruination, so that is very good and my Arcane Crest of End and Ruin. So, for that, the merger would be almost guaranteed to succeed, but..."

With the data gathered from observation of Sigmar, Gu Long and tons of knowledge on the Law Path and Godhood Path, I was able to conclude that I could initiate the merger and Apotheosis any time I wished.

But that was only on another side; there was another thing, which was the racial aspect because I would need to undergo the Evolution and for that, I need the stabilizing element in the form of Bloodline Source of true Archdevil species.

"Zeo, come back for the dinner... you have been cooped in your laboratory for the past few days!"

I heard Vena shouting at me from behind the doors, as once again, I was too engrossed in my own research because it was so exciting. At this part of my journey, it was progressively harder and harder to get stronger and the step where I was standing right now wasn't just about hard work.

"I am coming; just give me a few more minutes."

In the end, it would be nice to get some relaxation from all the research.

Everything was already in place; the pawns were moving across the chessboard as they should and soon enough, everything would fall in one place and create the most wonderful thing in existence...

Primarch...

The very moment I get my hands on the Bloodline Source of the Archdevil species and data from Leylin, it could all start.

And then the new Golden Age of the Kadath Universe would be ushered, and we would achieve the greater heights...

With the Primarch, who would become Universe Master the moment he became Tier 13 would be a force to be reckoned with.

"You look terrible..."

Venelana scoffed at me when I exited my laboratory because she instantly noticed my messy and unkept appearance. Once again I would hear no end about this, but I already got used to it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back