• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Little Uchiha - A Naruto Quest

I suppose I'll do the d100s?
[dice]6395[/dice]

EVERYTHING IS AWFUL

OH GOD I'M SORRY

it would have been a crit if not for that plus 15 LOL

Lol. Nothing too hurt except your dignity :D

(That had a DC of 100, if anyone wanna know.)

Ninjutsu 》+32
Taijutsu 》+32 Edit +14 》 +46
Chakra Control 》+23
Running 》+30

Reasonably good training rolls. A new trait will start developing.

No progression on the ??? talent though- that one levels up with exceptional jumps in control/impressive chakra control feat.

Last edited:
I knew we need like 10+ on chakra control training.

I need another 1d100, to check the growth of your reserves.

dibs!
[dice]6396[/dice]
Thanks.

Testing...
[dice]6397[/dice]

Kek.
Lucky that won't count :V

I'll update later today or tomorrow.

Some clarification on your developing traits-

??? (2/3) - So far developed from:
  1. Exclusively training control (training it more than other skills)
  2. Getting really good rolls/making high progress on control
*This will aid control learning and checks.

??? (1/2) - This is what you'll start developing next update. This has developed from:
  1. Equal distribution of training
  2. Good progress all around
*This trait will aid your overall learning/progress.

hmm its unlikely to win but am going for Chakra Control - 15 and Kunai - 5 next turn just to get that trait out of the way. plus we'll reach Genin level in chakra control which then we could safely start Genjustu training may even start getting a boost of exp in Genjutsu and Ninjustu training.

hmm its unlikely to win but am going for Chakra Control - 15 and Kunai - 5 next turn just to get that trait out of the way. plus we'll reach Genin level in chakra control which then we could safely start Genjustu training may even start getting a boost of exp in Genjutsu and Ninjustu training.
Just make sure you make the plan name somehow related to food. I think you can get at least one or two votes because of that.

We've done burgers, chicken, tacos...
Yeah, I guess we're open to repetition of fast food themes.
So I guess 'knock control out of the park next time, then do an even distribution again, then blahdy blahdy blah'.

We've done burgers, chicken, tacos...
Yeah, I guess we're open to repetition of fast food themes.
So I guess 'knock control out of the park next time, then do an even distribution again, then blahdy blahdy blah'.
I'm cool with that, though I'd like to leave Chakra Control alone for an update or two once we have the trait. Get everything else up to snuff.

I'm cool with that, though I'd like to leave Chakra Control alone for an update or two once we have the trait. Get everything else up to snuff.
Yeah, that's fair, the monofocus on it might just knock it over the top into 'starting genin' in the process :p

actually based off the skill level we are kinda overly up to snuff were already academy level in everything it just what do we want to be known to be really good at?

The Professor 2: Ninja Boogaloo.
Eh, I prefer stealing Wilhelmina Carmel's title from Shakugan no Shana and giving it to more suitable characters.
The Professor is kinda an academic-y title. Plus, it implies that we'd be God of Shinobi 3...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back