• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Little Uchiha - A Naruto Quest

[] Use your knowledge of Leaf Sticking to attempt climbing up

[] Plan Crunch Wrap Supreme
-[] Taijutsu x2
-[] Running x4
-[] Chakra Control x5
-[] Ninjutsu x7
-[] Kunai throwing x2

JUTSUUUUU!

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, Hibiki is still four, and this vote isn't going to decide which path we're going to walk down.

What is it you have against ninjutsu? Why even bother getting high control if we don't train skill in nin and genjutsu right along side it? Having traits in Chakra control become meaningless if we have nothing to use chakra on.

[x] Use your knowledge of Leaf Sticking to attempt climbing up

[x] Plan: Shoring up Weaknesses
-[x] Taijutsu x1
-[x] Running x2
-[x] Chakra Control x3
-[x] ninjutsu x5
-[x] Genjutsu x6
-[x] Kunai throwing x3

[X] Use your knowledge of Leaf Sticking to attempt climbing up

[X] Plan Leekz
[X] Taijutsu - 2
[X] Running - 2
[X] Chakra Control - 12
[X] Ninjutsu - 2
[X] Genjutsu - 2
[X] Kunai Throwing - 2

I picked this to make sure we have a high chance of leveling up Chakra Control and get that trait.

Also, I want to think of more dumb fast-food related plan names.

What is it you have against ninjutsu? Why even bother getting high control if we don't train skill in nin and genjutsu right along side it? Having traits in Chakra control become meaningless if we have nothing to use chakra on.
And you're making assumptions. As far as I'm aware, Pipeman didn't say anything against ninjutsu or genjutsu, nor did he say he wouldn't want to train in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. I reckon having traits in Chakra Control would boost up our learning on Chakra related skills.

That said, I think you, and Pipeman need to take a breather.

● Chakra Control - Novice (16/100). You possess exceptional talent in control. You've become capable of expelling chakra outside your body at will; the first step in performing ninjutsu. Usually, children aren't capable of this feat at an age as young as your own.

Imagine if we just level this up one more time! might give us small bonus in Genjustu and Ninjustu training.

I'm questioning whether we really need to rank chakra control up again to complete that trait, or just make BEEG progress on it.

I'm questioning whether we really need to rank chakra control up again to complete that trait, or just make BEEG progress on it.
It could be either or. If it just needs a big XP increase, then I suggest we just put all our XP into it next time, get the trait, and focus on making up the XP we spent on it for the next month or so.

If we need to level it up? Eh. Put 5 or so XP into it every month, besides what XP we might roll for it, and we should have it not too long in the future.

well Itachi was a Genius at Genjustu and am guessing Shisui was a Genius at Ninjustu, I want Hibiki to be overly good an at least 1 area of skill and we are the furthest in Chakra control.

Okay, so it seems like the best way to prep for Cat-Modo is... Focus almost exclusively on the three main tenants of being a ninja. Chakra control, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu (or running, since that provides a physical boost, too). One for the control needed to handle the influx of senjutsu, one to build the massive reserves required, and one to make the body strong enough.

We don't really need to know how to use kunai, right? Not when we can throw elemental punches?

To be clear, I have no issue if we turn Hibiki into a Taijutsu Master, or however we choose to develop him, but Chakra Control looks like it's going to be our biggest thing, which works for whatever else we might specialize in. It works great with Nin/Genjutsu for obvious reasons, and it could possibly allow us to better reinforce our body with our chakra, though having some medical knowledge to pair it with would increase the potential bonus significantly I think.

dasstan Weapon Handling is a needed skill. We need to continue practicing it until we are as good as a Chunin in it probably, maybe even Jonin, but after that we should be able to ignore it.

There is a reason ever ninja fight ever has people throwing away Kunai and Shuriken like they are live grenades, and pretty much everyone uses Kunai in melee combat as well, which should be covered in the skill as well.

[X] Plan Be A Proper Cat

I have seen many Naruto quests focus on becoming a ninjutsu master. I want to focus on taijutsu instead of ninjutsu. Additionally, increasing chakra control might grant us bonuses to learning nin- and gen-jutsu. In that case, we should wait to put points into those until we have that trait since each point will have more value later.

I'm also vaguely amused by the idea of 'goes from being at the absolute beginning of his ninjutsu studies to blowing fireballs in a month'.

Okay, so it seems like the best way to prep for Cat-Modo is... Focus almost exclusively on the three main tenants of being a ninja. Chakra control, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu (or running, since that provides a physical boost, too). One for the control needed to handle the influx of senjutsu, one to build the massive reserves required, and one to make the body strong enough.

We don't really need to know how to use kunai, right? Not when we can throw elemental punches?
With this in mind, I'm going to make a new plan.

[X] Plan Path to Catsage
-[X] Chakra Control - 4
-[X] Ninjutsu - 6
-[X] Taijutsu - 6
-[X] Running - 4

I can do that.

[X] Plan Fromage De Chat
-[X] Chakra Control - 5
-[X] Ninjutsu - 5
-[X] Taijutsu - 5
-[X] Running - 5
...That's a cheese, not a fast food item

[X] Plan 100x100 In-N-Out Burger
-[X] Chakra Control - 5
-[X] Ninjutsu - 5
-[X] Taijutsu - 5
-[X] Running - 5

-[X] Chakra Control - 5
-[X] Ninjutsu - 5
-[X] Taijutsu - 5
-[X] Running - 5

Eh. I don't really care either way right now, but I always have like balanced spreads.

-[X] Chakra Control - 5
-[X] Ninjutsu - 5
-[X] Taijutsu - 5
-[X] Running - 5

this seems fine I guess

I still say that ignoring Genjutsu and Kunai will end up biting us in the ass, but fine. For the sake of ending this damn vote.

-[X] Chakra Control - 5
-[X] Ninjutsu - 5
-[X] Taijutsu - 5
-[X] Running - 5

how will it bite us in the ass we are like 4 years old we can't be good at everything.

In general I don't like even spreads, but we're giving each of these as much XP as we've given anything at once before, so it should be okay this once.
Mostly the '5 5 5 5' thing came from responding to a pre-edit version of Path to Catsage where chakra control was only getting two XP.

I still say that ignoring Genjutsu and Kunai will end up biting us in the ass, but fine. For the sake of ending this damn vote.

Well, yeah. If we continue to ignore it for the rest of forever. But this vote is more about getting most of the skills up to somewhere near our chakra control.

I'm not too terribly worried about genjutsu, because sharingan, and I think that kunai can afford to be ignored for a short time, since we're 4.

-[X] Chakra Control - 5
-[X] Ninjutsu - 5
-[X] Taijutsu - 5
-[X] Running - 5
Really we can just put 10 XP into Genjutsu and Kunai next month. Ignoring them for one month isn't going to be bad or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back