• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Music Thread

Though honestly, I think that channel is more for comedy and not the music. So I find people like Milkychan a much better singer with a fantastic voice whom I still recommend. I also recommend you give froggie a listen if you want dedicated music channels.

I hope the spoilers work and make it so you don't automatically load the videos because that's a lot of them.

Some Guns 'n' Roses. Don't be fooled by the title of the first song, the melody is amazing. Edit: the first song is 'Back off Bitch'. The particular video has apparently been removed.

Last edited:
A few favorites from my favorite silly band, Electric Six:

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys but I've been listening to a lot of mashups.

Check them out!

Mashups, huh?

I present to you, Slipknot + Spice Girls ! (It's much better than the description implies.)

Last edited:
Mashups, huh?

I present to you, Slipknot + Spice Girls ! (It's much better than the description implies.)

BEHOLD! THE MEME!

Ahem. On the more serious side, 'The Wreck of Edmund Fitzgerald' by Gordon Lightfoot is a sombre mood music and a masterful exercise in story-telling.

FGO has a lot of good music. However, the best one so far must be this:
Great for writing fight scenes.

After watching Mandalore's Warhammer Total War Review, I was in the mood for some sea shanty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back