• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Red Rose of Konoha (Yu Yu Hakusho/Naruto)

Re: Canon-Fire: Naruto Reincarnation Quest (Naruto/?)

[X] Kurama
[X] My form is unimportant.

Masked Menace said:
That's the reason i actually don't want us to be Dio because for one thing it will mean Furiko will have to work ridiculously hard in order to stop us from winning every fight by going "Za Waurdo! *time stops* enemy gets stabbed repeatedly *time resumes* ugh enemy dies"

Stopping time is OP, even in the Manga they had Jotaro sit out most of the fights once he had Star Platinum's time stop. So I think it would be way more fun to have Dio as an enemy because then we actually have to work out a plan to beat him and stuff.
No you want an unstoppable enemy. Cause the only way to beat him is to surprise him. And good luck with that.

[X] Kurama
[X] My form is unimportant.

Damn you man, I need my Foxception.

Masked Menace said:
So I think it would be way more fun to have Dio as an enemy because then we actually have to work out a plan to beat him and stuff.

FurikoMaru said:
I'm setting a challenge for myself: I want to see how much I can fuck over canon with one (1) reincarnation. The messiah-hood is just a welcome extra.

I'm glad were not going to have to face Dio. If we did I wouldn't play this quest. Wouldn't be fun at all.

nightblade said:
I'm glad were not going to have to face Dio. If we did I wouldn't play this quest. Wouldn't be fun at all.

Exactly where did Furiko dismiss the possibility of it happening?

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Exactly where did Furiko dismiss the possibility of it happening?
In Torg's quote and right here. One reincarnation means one reincarnation.

FurikoMaru said:
In Torg's quote and right here. One reincarnation means one reincarnation.
Oh, whoops, didn't realize the full implications. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

[X] Ah? Um, about once a year since I was fourteen, honestly - twice in the first year, if the time I reset the clocks counts as the same year again. In terms of scariness they all rank about equally, but in terms of power, I don't... think any of us would actually die fighting this one. Whoever sent it, that's the person to worry about. (Tsukino Usagi, Sailor Moon)

[X]Girl.

Zasnul said:
Furiko, you sadist.

Why.

/Cannot decide/
Because your pain makes me happy. What part of sadist didn't you get? XD

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Wow. I gotta say that was pretty entertaining.

And Dio carries on their legacy because they get him his full power on the day of his birth? ....Whelp, stopping time is a pretty good birthday present.
That and his pre-existing parental issues. Dude had an awful childhood to the point where if he weren't a psychopath he probably still would have turned out a vicious asshole.

ShadowAngelBeta said:
I think my point was missed, or I said it wrong. I actually dislike Manga Usagi at the very least, and her anime counterpart is alright if a little too un-intelligent for my tastes. I just said I respected them for fighting elderitch abominations, not that I actually liked them. Also I was joking with the daydream thing, I was a little sleep-deprived when I made it *shrug*.
We cool.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
I wonder how long we could keep Time Stop going as we get older and more power. Depending on how long we can keep it and how fast we can be...
With full time practice, Dio advanced at a rate of an additional second every year. Given that you won't have that much free time once the quest really gets underway, you'd probably advance at a half-second a year, maybe less.

[X] ZA WARUDO
[X] My physical form means little to me.

Dio~ Has all my yes.
I don't know how to feel about the lack of Joestars.

[4] Ah? Um, about once a year since I was fourteen, honestly - twice in the first year, if the time I reset the clocks counts as the same year again. In terms of scariness they all rank about equally, but in terms of power, I don't... think any of us would actually die fighting this one. Whoever sent it, that's the person to worry about. (Tsukino Usagi, Sailor Moon)

[14] At the risk of sounding melodramatic, every time I've ever looked in the mirror. (Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho)

[12] Every time I've ever looked in the mirror. I fear no melodrama. (Dio Brando, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

[2] Of course I'm male.

[16] A girl, of course. Are you blind?

[12] My physical form means little to me.

Well, being a chick is staunchly in the lead closely followed by not caring, so if you actually do care now's the time to switch. And Kurama's winning too, but like I thought, Dio has really made strides since last night.

[X] Every time I've ever looked in the mirror. I fear no melodrama. (Dio Brando, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
[X] A girl, of course. Are you blind?

[X] Dio
[X] Doesn't give a shit.

[X] Every time I've ever looked in the mirror. I fear no melodrama. (Dio Brando, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

[X] My physical form means little to me.

If Dio wins, there's going to be a Joestar clan out there somewhere, isn't it?

no i don't want our character to be an utter asshole.

Guardian Box said:
If Dio wins, there's going to be a Joestar clan out there somewhere, isn't it?
I dunno, I'm kind of really torn. If I include a Joestar I'll have thrown off my own stated goal of 'one reincarnation, a thousand plot-murders', but if I don't include a Joestar, I feel like I'll have made things way too fucking easy for you.

[x] At the risk of sounding melodramatic, every time I've ever looked in the mirror. (Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho)

[x] A girl, of course. Are you blind?

FurikoMaru said:
I dunno, I'm kind of really torn. If I include a Joestar I'll have thrown off my own stated goal of 'one reincarnation, a thousand plot-murders', but if I don't include a Joestar, I feel like I'll have made things way too fucking easy for you.

Just give the Maito clan some ancient, sealed scrolls on Hammon use.

No way that could go too far at all!

Current Vote Count:

[x] Usagi - Larekko12, mc2rpg (2)
[x] Kurama- Earth-Destroyer, shaderic, Serous, Bloodshifter, Jack Trade, Guile, redaeth, HidCyan, Selias, Nekraa, delwgun, Masked Menace, Darik29, Zasnul, Silversun17, thisisinsane, MrGazzer, Ephemeral_Dreamer, cyberswordsmen, mkire (20)
[x] Dio - Disminded, Hymn of Ragnarok, kinglugia, Master Basher, Vindictus, EnderofWorlds, nightblade, Makahl, overmind, Scia, Vanathor, boredbird, Biigoh, hunter09, Guardian Box (15)

[X]Girl. - Larekko12, Silversun17, mc2rpg, shaderic, Serous, Bloodshifter, redaeth, Scia, Master Basher, HidCyan, Nekraa, Masked Menace, Darik29, Zasnul, Makahl, cyberswordsmen, Biigoh, Ephemeral_Dreamer (18)
[X] Of course I'm male. - nightblade, Guile, kinglugia, overmind (4)
[X] My physical form means little to me. - Hymn of Ragnarok, ShadowAngelBeta, Earth-Destroyer, Disminded, Jack Trade, Selias, delwgun, Vindictus, EnderofWorlds, Vanathor, thisisinsane, MrGazzer, boredbird, hunter09, Guardian Box (15)

NOTE: There is only going to be one reincarnation, so you don't need to worry about the rest of them popping up.

Also, Furiko, can you give us a hint about what the other reincarnations would get since you revealed part of Dio's?

Serous said:
Also, Furiko, can you give us a hint about what the other reincarnations would get since you revealed part of Dio's?
On it. And thanks for the more accurate tally.

I'm switching to Kurama now. I was previously on Usagi.

[x] At the risk of sounding melodramatic, every time I've ever looked in the mirror. (Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho)

I'd like Dio to win because then we can vote to punch the Sandiame and that's the best bet at keeping us off of canon and out of the orphanage.

With Kurama there seems higher odds of, "Kyuubi really is influencing him lookit all those kitsune traits that shouldn't be there oh shit," Mokuton be damned because our plant manip may not include the bijuu suppressor.

Also, punching the damned God of Shinobi on the day of our birth. It doesn't get any better than that.

How did Kurama get 19 votes? is this quest on sb too?

Ephemeral dreamer's vote used Dio's introduction so it should count for that option.

I'm going to try and do count myself.

Ephemeral_Dreamer said:

[x] A girl, of course. Are you blind?

overmind said:
Ephemeral dreamer's vote used Dio's introduction so it should count for that option.

I'm going to try and do count myself.
Both Dio and Kurama have melodramatic.

Ether the GM counted wrong or you did. Furiko's had Kurama at 14. There was only two votes for him after that so it should be 16.

nightblade said:
Ether the GM counted wrong or you did. Furiko's had Kurama at 14. There was only two votes for him after that so it should be 16.
It was probably me.

There were 14 votes for Kurama on the first page alone. I could quote them if you want.

....Anyone else imagining Dio somehow 'acquiring' some Sharingan eyes?

Transplants be damned it's not like he doesn't have power to burn. It'd be a Sharingan Naruto fic that might actually be appropriate.

"Hey Sasuke! Give me your eyes and I'll kill Itachi." And thus the pledge, 'I will kill a certain man' is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back