• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

Ah yes, Seitokai Yakuindomo...

kf31TBE.jpg

2014%20design%20by%20Neil%20Mussett.png

It's a flag that was made for San Francisco. Compared to the pathetic shit-seal and city-flag they have now, this would be a much better replacement.

See, some people do buy it for the articles.

(Playboy does have some pretty interesting articles, many unrelated to sex, it's just that if you get it, almost no-one believes that you read them, much less that they're the reason you bought it.)
Wasn't it announced last year that they are pulling away from sex related things in a big way?

See, some people do buy it for the articles.

(Playboy does have some pretty interesting articles, many unrelated to sex, it's just that if you get it, almost no-one believes that you read them, much less that they're the reason you bought it.)

The interviews are indeed good, yes.

Wasn't it announced last year that they are pulling away from sex related things in a big way?

Only in the United States of Prudistan. The German version at the very least continues as usual.

I always wanted to post something here, but didn't know what to till now.

Here's a pic of mah bunneh

14f828d4c0.jpg

And here's a painting I made of said bunneh

5f201e3025.jpg

I shared the top image since I did so the other day on my profile. Many liked it so I decided to post it publicly for everyone to see. :)

Oh he's beyond fluffy all year round, especially so during winter. He gets so fluffy this time of year that he sheds all over the place and I need to comb him every two days or so. That wouldn't be a problem, but the shed hair dries up my eyes and makes them red. Had to get special eye drops to deal with the allergy. But I endure it because I love the little bugger. :)

Frankly, I wouldn't put it past the Express to print actual leaked upskirt photos of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back