• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

BVMZP1b.jpg

She's performing.

The guy standing next to her comes up with a benign answer like "smile" for two reasons:
  1. This is a quiz question on TV, so it's likely a trick of some sort. It's about Victoria Secret so he guesses - correctly, as it turns out - that the trick is that the answer is more innocent than you'd think.
  2. He's a guy and he's standing right next to her. If he named something lewder than the real answer, it would look pretty bad for him.
Jennifer is in the opposite position. The trick question is sort of a weak joke on its own, so she runs with it. Her first few lines are what everyone is already thinking (or so the TV crew expects), and the rest is her taking it just that little bit further to make it funny.

Just like the guy, she needs to play against expectations to make good TV, but as the woman and as the subject of the question, her expected role is very different.

This is in SFW? Damn, didn't notice. :oops:

167_162292309.jpg

Concept my brother Marek did for Witcher 3. Last I heard he's working on Cyberpunk now. Gotta ask him if the Youtubers were bothering him in CDProjekt Red, because I definitely spotted him in Angry Joe's video once.

I'd actually link his gallery,but none you probably know polish, so I'll just link his blog.

http://borntodraw.blogspot.com/

Superman_byMarekMadej.jpg

OCEAN%20OF%20BLOOD.jpg

Notice the logo in the bottom right? "Stadt Dortmund - Jugendamt" / "City of Dortmund - Department of Youth Services". The city helped keep the ticket price low, so that fans from poorer households could still attend. They also provided the venue and the beer.

The mayor looked at the rest of the City Council. "And so I said, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

The uncomfortable silence continued palpably, weighing down the council chamber. The mayor stood up, his black leather squeaking, and chains rattling. Behind a mask of black and white death metal warpaint, he glared at the assemblage. "Any objections?"

At the doors, leather clad, painted warboys flexed their muscles, and watched the crowd with anticipation. The clock ticked loudly, and a few people shifted uncomfortably in their chairs. Finally, the deputy mayor stood. Thin, weasel faced, bespectacled, and wearing a suit, he stood, and trembled slightly. Ever the consummate ass-kisser, the toady willing to cut any deal that gave him greater power, he was the last one we expected to stand against the mayor. Had the man finally found a spine?

"Well, what I think," the deputy mayor's voice squeaked, "is that we should... ROCK ON!" And the deputy mayor threw the sign of the devil's horns in the air. And that was when I knew we were doomed.

A Dortmund youth center hosted the house con for Germany's biggest tabletop RPG publisher for over a decade. Noe it is one city further east because that one is cheaper and less run down. I'm not visiting it since then anymore as I cannot just jump into the commuter train and had to actually invest effort if I still wanted to go there and sleep at home.

I am definitely not surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back