• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

e9f0r7b7s2ha1.png

I could see that as either the start of an anime, or the end... or possibly both. I have kids-in-giant-robots thoughts in my head now.
I want it to be the start.

Kid steals a small bit of the thing before the cleanup crews arrive. What he doesn't know is that they can regenerate. Disconnected parts turn into mini versions of the bigger thing with a rough mass equivalence, but they are 'robots', and have no mind of their own. Instead they eat a controller as in FLCL, space distortion, pilot is in a subdimension, whatever. When connected to the controller the regeneration speed is massively increased, but grows by a set amount of volume, not height.

The kid now is in control of a rapidly growing mech, and must fight off or join the three factions not so secretly battling for control of the world.

The sexy aliens who brought the mechs to conquer a planet covered with otherwise rare potential controllers.

The conspiracy laden governments, who have so many conspiracies and secret cabals that they only avoid being evil because they keep tripping over eachother trying to keep in control.

And finally the normal people who've managed to get themselves stuck in a sentai series. These are by far the biggest faction but have no coordination and spend most of their time fighting each other over real or imagined slights.

Seems that should have been posted in NSFW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back