1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have added another rule, please check the Rules post for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Due to some issues with Freenode, the QQ IRC Channel is moving. See here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

The Skittering Chaos (Worm/Hazbin Hotel)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Thread Necromancer, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer Amateur Taylor Torturer

Part of an idea formed in Lisa's head and she reached out, like a classic deal making demon's way, and Luna slapped her hand against Lisa's, gripping it tightly, and a small green light started to emit from their hands for a second, a slight breeze whirling around the once windless room before it disappeared.

"AHHH!" was all Blitzo could say, both happy as Hell and worried as fuck as Luna just made her first deal (that he knew of), also because now they weren't going to get payed a fuck load for every letter, how the hell was he supposed to pay for all the stuff he just ordered in anticipation (Other than dip into his savings rather than his chequing account)!

Neo3932156, AriFrost, Jaime01 and 9 others like this.
  2. Deworld

Deworld Making the rounds.

Can't wait to see Taylor's letter.

"Hi, Lisa! I'm dead, writing you from Hell. It's nice down here, I've already claimed decent territory and currently am planning to expand. So when you'll come here, you'll have a warm place. Just don't hurry too much, kay? I totally can wait."

Also, Taylor connecting Mimi to Burnscar is interesting. Wonder when/if she's going to confront her about this. I'm not expecting anything too big to come out of it, but such small pieces of character development are always nice.

AriFrost, Jaime01, Ngamer11 and 8 others like this.
  3. Night Hunter

Night Hunter Making the rounds.

Lisa probably going to burn that letter, probably thinking either as a prank or one of surviving clone. Although, does she even know Taylor is dead and not missing?

EDIT: In another note, this Addison probably is the tinker that unleash the Machine Army on Earth Bet. Taylor does note these robots are similar to Eaglebots.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021 at 10:21 PM
    Jaime01, Pinklestia, tnt and 5 others like this.
  4. VisV

VisV Feedback Addicted Writer

she better not!

I desire Smugbug fluff damnit!

5. Miller At the Wash

Miller At the Wash Versed in the lewd.

Hey Alec nice to see you're doing well... in hell. In the robot business now I see, a bit of a shift from your original powers but thematically more similar than not.

6. Greatazuredragon

Greatazuredragon Experienced.

So many interesting twist this chapter!
    So Mimi may well be the original Burnscar. And Taylor is going to sent her Thinker friend proff that the afterlife exists!
    Hope Lisa's Shard doesn't explode. :p
    Great work, thanks for the update.

Jaime01 and Thread Necromancer like this.
  7. Pinklestia

Pinklestia Experienced.

Well, with all the fuckery on Bet and Golden Morning, her reaction is gonna be rather mellow.

8. Arbitbit39

Arbitbit39 Not too sore, are you?

Why do I feel Taylor’s letter gonna be stab on a human?

Jaime01 and Randommosity like this.
  9. Greatazuredragon

Greatazuredragon Experienced.

True, but I'm talking about her Shard's reaction. After all, it will learn there is so much new DATA it never analyzed before! :p

10. Night Hunter

Night Hunter Making the rounds.

Could be just a coincidence, however is possible he join in a business venture with this guy.

I once commented that this Anderson is probably the tinker that unleashed the Machine Army since Taylor comments that these robots are similar to Eaglebots when she was alive.

Thread Necromancer likes this.
  11. Jaime01

Jaime01 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Your latest chapter was great. While looking about for more, found this site with the latest one and had to sign up. All so far is excellent. Keep it up and can't wait for all this to catch up to cannon ward and hazbin hotel. Now if you don't mind, got to write these headcannons of what I hope will happen later on.

Katie Killjoy: Now on to commercial break. (At Tom Trench) Suck it up you little bit-

Cue Blitzø: HI there, I'm Blitzø. The o is silent. The founder of I.M.P.
    (Shows Blitzø dressed as Jack Slash laughing while a orphanage is bloody and burning behind him.) Are you a piece of shit who got yourself sent to hell?
    (Now shows Blitzø dressed as a all to familiar bug based cape, dying on the floor getting shot after pulling the 'saving to mutiverse lever'.) Or are you a innocent soul that got FUCKED by someone else?
    Cue red demon: After lovenly killing my wife FOR FUCKING THE DELIVERYMAN, you can imagine my surprise when I end up here after the state of Ohio killed me. I really wish I could stick it to that YAPPY JOGGER that saw me hiding the body.

Back to Blitzø: Well luckily for you, thanks to our company's special access to the living world, we can help you take care of your unfinished business, by taking out anyone who screw you over when you were alive. (Dives into portal to Earth Gimel)

When you want somebody gone, and you don't want to wait too long,
    Call the Immediate Murder Professionals
    Hand grenade or cyanide, we'll make look like Suicide.
    The Immediate Murder Professionals
    (Shows Blitzø and the gang running into the portal, Moxie tripping into it)
    We do our job so well, because we come straight from Hell.
    (All landed in, ready to work, look surprised as they landed in a Fallen meeting dedicated to Khepri.)
    We'll kill your husband or your wife, we'll even let you keep the knife.
    We're the Immediate Murder Professionals
    (Cue Nursery groaning after being shot in the gut by Moxie.)
    Kids die for frrrrreeeeeee!
    All additional services outside aassassinations will be given a 500% increase. No negotiations. No refunds.

12. Shadowcub

Shadowcub Getting some practice in, huh?

Lisa..........I need my Smugbug, sorry Brian you're a meh character.
    Undersiders in hell.......then shit will get done.:p:p:p:p

Taylor needs one of those soul killing weapons.

Jaime01 and Thread Necromancer like this.
  13. Necrovore

Necrovore Know what you're doing yet?

It would not stretch my SoD in the slightest if someone upstairs noticed Taylor was active down below and discretely ensured that a heavenly weapon would be left behind where she could get a hold of it with the excuse that it would deal with the over population issue.