• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Title Trading

Okay, I desperately need to make a reputation for myself.

Maybe I should just dive into running that Red Ajah Quest I've been thinking about, regardless of my qualifications to do so.

As much as I despise this about me, it is still something I am struggling with, and probably will for a time. I am the High Queen of Dying Quests!

And I tag Ack, Master of Worm... Do I really even need to explain?
And I tag megrisvernin That Guy Who is Really Helpful, for his being really helpful to me in quests and for bouncing ideas off of

Huh. Well can't say I knew I had that reputation, but if you feel that way I suppose you're more well positioned to judge it than me.

You've been a big help with bouncing ideas about for Queen of all She Purveys, so I felt you deserved the title at least XP

You joined before me, though ...

*looks at post count*
*realizes far too much time has been spent on QQ*

I should clarify this, you have no reason to feel bad! While I MADE my account in August, I wouldn't say I really started partaking in this site until last week! I was just a huge lurker who only made an account so he could get his perverted hands on the NSFW sections :p

I hereby claim the title "The Kog'Maw" for myself, because avatar.

I hereby dub redaeth the title of "Legendary Quester", for her efforts in questing on /tg/, SV, SB, and here.

I bestow the title of "Pretty Chill Person" upon Megaolix for, well, being a pretty chill person.

I grant the title of "Aigis Master" to a2znut in recognition of his addiction to the game.

Last edited:
To be fair, the old site was shit. At least compared to Xenforo.
I'll not deny that we've got some nice toys now, and I do like being able to watch threads, but chaos is understating it.
Also, I miss the old skin.

It's an improvement in some ways, but it came with the pain of letting go of the familiar. And the site not working properly for a while. And formatting breaking.
I'd just gotten the hang of the old bbcode, too.

You did ask for a title, I'll remind you.
ELVmznY.png

I'll not deny that we've got some nice toys now, and I do like being able to watch threads, but chaos is understating it.
Also, I miss the old skin.

It's an improvement in some ways, but it came with the pain of letting go of the familiar. And the site not working properly for a while. And formatting breaking.
I'd just gotten the hang of the old bbcode, too.

You did ask for a title, I'll remind you.
It also came with the pain of rebuilding a like collection, though I...tried to ease that for others.

I don't know what you're talking about... My avatar is the cutest little psycho ever!~ ♥♥♥

"I'm not creepy..." ~_~

To Chibi-Reaper I give the title GM Overdrive - The largest number of active Quests in the West!

To yrsillar I hand the title of The Tentacled Machine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back